Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 174610 times)

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #660 on: October 05, 2011, 07:22:35 AM »
>Blackwelder Bosoms: Hesitate. She didn't leave? Uh-oh...
>"We managed to get Yukari into much better shape at the Mansion, though it seems that Utsuho hasn't arrived yet. Was it long ago?"
>"And... does Koishi intend to join us?"
>We're not going to fight with convincing her for the Yama...

---

>Helodermatidae Heroine: "What paper? What happened this time?"
>Deafeningly Dechampsia: "It seems that Miss Knowledge was unaware of a rather informative piece of paper in the book about overlays that we found. It seems most likely that someone from another world left it here, either along with the book or at a later time."
>Deodorant Dropkicker: Raise eyebrow. "... so wait, there've been people like that here? Who? When?" If that was our culprit, then maybe we can use this to find them some...how... wait, that doesn't make any sense, does it? Why leave so many hints...?
>Dechampsia Dominator: "I do not know. Miss Knowledge, do you know any way we could find out?"

---

>Chibi Cricket: "Booo~" This is getting to be a real pain...
>Swing legs on chair. Slouch.

>Yongala Yenmaster: "Too complex, huh? Yeah, figured that part. Still, if the other world's that similar to ours, maybe we'd be able to guess at some of the differences based on what's 'supposed' to happen from here?"
>Shrug. "Though, guess it's not too much help without findin' out more than we do now. Uh, gap lady, is Boss workin' on that?"

-----

>Iji-mus: Damnit. Now we have to risk greeting them with an alarm. But not much choice...
>Approach again until someone notices us, we can overhear the conversation between Patchu and the tuna, or we get within calling distance (assuming they fall quiet and nothing interesting happens for some reason). Give a nod and a quiet greeting if the first response to us isn't hostile.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #661 on: October 06, 2011, 02:58:41 AM »
>Blackwelder Bosoms: Hesitate. She didn't leave? Uh-oh...
>This can't be good.
>"We managed to get Yukari into much better shape at the Mansion, though it seems that Utsuho hasn't arrived yet. Was it long ago?"
>"Not really."
>"And... does Koishi intend to join us?"
>"Yeah, I think so."
>We're not going to fight with convincing her for the Yama...
>Looks like you won't have to worry about that.

>Helodermatidae Heroine: "What paper? What happened this time?"
>Deafeningly Dechampsia: "It seems that Miss Knowledge was unaware of a rather informative piece of paper in the book about overlays that we found. It seems most likely that someone from another world left it here, either along with the book or at a later time."
>Deodorant Dropkicker: Raise eyebrow. "... so wait, there've been people like that here? Who? When?" If that was our culprit, then maybe we can use this to find them some...how... wait, that doesn't make any sense, does it? Why leave so many hints...?
>Dechampsia Dominator: "I do not know. Miss Knowledge, do you know any way we could find out?"
>"I'm afraid not. I can't track down the movements of planeswalkers. I do know, however, that that paper was not there when I first found the book."

>Chibi Cricket: "Booo~" This is getting to be a real pain...
>Your head hurts.
>Swing legs on chair. Slouch.
>You sit casually.
>Yongala Yenmaster: "Too complex, huh? Yeah, figured that part. Still, if the other world's that similar to ours, maybe we'd be able to guess at some of the differences based on what's 'supposed' to happen from here?"
>"I can tell you what the other world is like...in that timeline, Reimu and Marisa disappeared suddenly between the scarlet mist incident and the long winter incident. They somehow entered the Outside World."
>Shrug. "Though, guess it's not too much help without findin' out more than we do now. Uh, gap lady, is Boss workin' on that?"
>Yukari says "Yes, that's what she is doing right now"

>Iji-mus: Damnit. Now we have to risk greeting them with an alarm. But not much choice...
>Urgh, crap.
>Approach again until someone notices us, we can overhear the conversation between Patchu and the tuna, or we get within calling distance (assuming they fall quiet and nothing interesting happens for some reason). Give a nod and a quiet greeting if the first response to us isn't hostile.
>You continue approaching until you are close enough to overhear them. You hear Patchouli say "...afraid I do not know if I have anything involving this situation in the library."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #662 on: October 06, 2011, 03:26:42 AM »
>?tztal Oppai: Oh, that's a relief!
>"Oh, then I suppose we should just wait, shouldn't we? I... thank Koishi for being forgiving for me, could you?"
>If agreed without incident, thank her and request a gap back. Enter, if possible.

---

>Iguana Igniter: "Lovely. So that's twice, and no way to find out who. I thought magicians could do that sort of thing... damnit."
>Deliciously Dechampsia: Was it there the first time we looked at the book? Either way, point out whether it was present at that point to give us more of a time constraint for Patchouli's memory. Hopefully.

---

>Eldia Euros: "Huh, that's interestin'. Y'ever find out what caused that?"
>"Gaps, could you tell us whatever you're seein' in that other Gensokyo right now?"
>Surely that sciencey girl must have found something new by now!

-----

>Rodentius: Stop and lurk. Stay alert and watch for fairies noticing us, or Patchu paying attention. Just a little more info... though 'overlay' may help them once we can be sure the situation's safe.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #663 on: October 08, 2011, 05:25:49 AM »
>?tztal Oppai: Oh, that's a relief!
>Thank goodness.
>"Oh, then I suppose we should just wait, shouldn't we? I... thank Koishi for being forgiving for me, could you?"
>"Uh...okay."
>If agreed without incident, thank her and request a gap back. Enter, if possible.
>You thank her, and request Yukari for a gap back to the mansion. Yukari obliges silently, and you enter.
>You find yourself in the library of the SDM, where you find Reimu, Yukari, Eiki, and Patchouli. They seem to be talking about something. Wait, there's Rikako sitting in a chair away from them, looking bored.
>Iguana Igniter: "Lovely. So that's twice, and no way to find out who. I thought magicians could do that sort of thing... damnit."
>Patchouli "By 'that sort of thing', do you mean magical paper enlargement or tracking down people? Magic can do both, but tracking magic can't be detected by normal magicians once it leaves a plane."
>Deliciously Dechampsia: Was it there the first time we looked at the book? Either way, point out whether it was present at that point to give us more of a time constraint for Patchouli's memory. Hopefully.
>Yes, the paper was there. You point out where it was so you could hopefully jog Patchouli's memory.
>"Oh, so this is where you found it? ...if you expect me to now know where it came from, you're not quite right."
>Meanwhile, Yukari is talking to herself. Well, no, not really. It seems that she's talking with Komachi and Suika.

>Eldia Euros: "Huh, that's interestin'. Y'ever find out what caused that?"
>"Yes...but to explain it would be...very complicated."
>"Gaps, could you tell us whatever you're seein' in that other Gensokyo right now?"
>"I'm afraid we aren't looking at gaps right now."
>Surely that sciencey girl must have found something new by now!
>Owait.

>Rodentius: Stop and lurk. Stay alert and watch for fairies noticing us, or Patchu paying attention. Just a little more info... though 'overlay' may help them once we can be sure the situation's safe.
>Sakana says "Do you at least think you have a book in this library that does know what happened?"
>Patchouli says "I believe not."
>"Damn. Well, I'm going to check how the others are doing in the mansion, so bye."
>Sakana heads in the opposite direction from where you're standing. Patchouli returns to reading a book.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #664 on: October 08, 2011, 08:44:59 AM »
>Halifax Haunter: "Hello! It looks like I missed something?"
>Caustic Causinae: Glance at the ghost for a moment, then ask loudly to avoid unnecessary exposition: "I guess being able to expand that paper from some outworlder that got left in the overlays book sometime without you knowing about it is magiciany enough, but I meant the tracking them down part. I keep hearing about you people doing weird things with stuff people own or make." Frown. "Would you be able to get us a name, at least?"

>Deeply Dechampsia: "I suppose it was a bit much to hope..." Turn to Yuyuko. "Miss Saigyouji, were Koishi and Utsuho at the Palace?"

>The Hunger: "Ah, Orin said that Utsuho had left recently, and that Koishi was willing to come. It would be best to simply wait for them, wouldn't it?"
>Turn to Rikako. "Sorry for the delay! Shall we check in on that other world, now?"

---

>Graf Zeppelin Zennymaster: Blink. "Uh... right, don't s'pose you could get 'em on that?"
>To Keine. "Though guess if you've got anythin' to do, it might be better for us to come back some other time."

-----

>Fatmus: That's weirdly peaceful, for the SDM. Has the library crew been here longer than we have...?
>Clear throat loudly. Approach a bit more. When noticed (hopefully), raise a hand and greet her with a "Heya."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #665 on: October 09, 2011, 05:43:30 AM »
>Halifax Haunter: "Hello! It looks like I missed something?"
>Caustic Causinae: Glance at the ghost for a moment, then ask loudly to avoid unnecessary exposition: "I guess being able to expand that paper from some outworlder that got left in the overlays book sometime without you knowing about it is magiciany enough, but I meant the tracking them down part. I keep hearing about you people doing weird things with stuff people own or make." Frown. "Would you be able to get us a name, at least?"
>"Not likely."
>Deeply Dechampsia: "I suppose it was a bit much to hope..." Turn to Yuyuko. "Miss Saigyouji, were Koishi and Utsuho at the Palace?"
>The Hunger: "Ah, Orin said that Utsuho had left recently, and that Koishi was willing to come. It would be best to simply wait for them, wouldn't it?"
>Turn to Rikako. "Sorry for the delay! Shall we check in on that other world, now?"
>"Hmm..." She turns to Eiki. "Do you think we'll need to right now?"

>Graf Zeppelin Zennymaster: Blink. "Uh... right, don't s'pose you could get 'em on that?"
>You know of Rosenkreuzstilette too?
>"I could, since right now Ms. Asakura is standing around bored."
>To Keine. "Though guess if you've got anythin' to do, it might be better for us to come back some other time."
>"I'm free for now. I'll have to grade some homework later."

>Fatmus: That's weirdly peaceful, for the SDM. Has the library crew been here longer than we have...?
>You dunno.
>Clear throat loudly. Approach a bit more. When noticed (hopefully), raise a hand and greet her with a "Heya."
>You clear your throat loudly. You approach. Thankfully, you are noticed by Patchouli, who interrupts your "Heya" with "Who might you be, and what are you doing here?"

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #666 on: October 09, 2011, 06:38:04 AM »
>Shiki: "I don't see why not."
>"Patchouli, let's look over this paper together. Perhaps you'll see something important that I missed, especially since you have a greater knowledge of many things than I do. You may have less difficulty understanding some of it than I had."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #667 on: October 09, 2011, 10:24:07 PM »
>Lizard Leaper: Sigh heavily. Really? Watching this ratface run around in that other Gensokyo is all we can do right now? There's got to be something to be done on this end to find that damn voice...

>Chapada Consumer: Follow along with Rikako's observance. Did the other world's library carry over?

>Dechampsia Doctrine: Did the paper distinctly not unfold when we first found it, or did we just not notice/look for that feature? If it was new after a night, then that is definitely worth pointing out.

---

>Benwood Bustier: "Eh, you can probably get started. Just don't be surprised if we interrupt ya."

>m/v MVP: Nap.

-----

>Rodentius: Stop. Eesh. Formal it is then. Straighten up.
>"My name's E-mouse, and I'm friends with that half-tuna girl you were talking with a minute ago, along with presumably the rest of the group she brought along with her. I'm here to talk with them and help figure out what's going on."
>And get some protection from getting curbstomped by Gensokyo, but that doesn't need to be made a point of...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:42:52 PM by E-Nazrin »

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #668 on: October 10, 2011, 05:33:54 AM »
>Shiki: "I don't see why not."
>"Well, are you coming to look at this gap?"
>"Patchouli, let's look over this paper together. Perhaps you'll see something important that I missed, especially since you have a greater knowledge of many things than I do. You may have less difficulty understanding some of it than I had."
>"Fine, fine." She looks at the paper for a bit. "I don't believe you've missed anything. This paper indeed is missing some information."
>Dechampsia Doctrine: Did the paper distinctly not unfold when we first found it, or did we just not notice/look for that feature? If it was new after a night, then that is definitely worth pointing out.
>Hm. You didn't even know that the slip of paper could unfold like this, and you didn't notice that it got bigger until after it already did.

>As Yuyuko, and as Reimu, you follow Rikako to the giant gap. Rikako turns on the device and holds it up to the gap.
>You see the entire library, but you swear there are several shelves and stairs that wasn't there before. The hole in the wall is still there. You see a Patchouli. You look at that Patchouli. Now back to the Patchouli behind you. Now back to her. Now back to her. Sadly, she isn't her. Oh dear...another Gensokyo really has overlayed onto that other world...
>Lizard Leaper: Sigh heavily. Really? Watching this ratface run around in that other Gensokyo is all we can do right now? There's got to be something to be done on this end to find that damn voice...
>Well, at least you know who's investigating. Urgh, how frustrating.
>Chapada Consumer: Follow along with Rikako's observance. Did the other world's library carry over?
>Yes...you see several shelves that were indeed there before.

>Benwood Bustier: "Eh, you can probably get started. Just don't be surprised if we interrupt ya."
>Yukari says "Very well."
>m/v MVP: Nap.
>You sleep in your chair.

>Rodentius: Stop. Eesh. Formal it is then. Straighten up.
>"My name's E-mouse, and I'm friends with that half-tuna girl you were talking with a minute ago, along with presumably the rest of the group she brought along with her. I'm here to talk with them and help figure out what's going on."
>"Very well, but I do not know anything about what has happened or what these...Librarians may have figured out."
>And get some protection from getting curbstomped by Gensokyo, but that doesn't need to be made a point of...
>Depends on everybody's mood. Oh shit, you wonder what Reimu could be doing.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:15:49 PM by Eternal Meteor Kaiser Blitzer »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #669 on: October 10, 2011, 06:13:28 AM »
>Shiki: "I can't remember if I already mentioned this, but when I first found it yesterday, this paper was a single sheet that did not unfold. It has far more on it now than it did then."
>"Do you think it may reveal even more if given more time?"

>Reimu: "Um, everyone, I think you might want to take a look at this."
>Shiki: "What is it?"
>Reimu: "A library. This library. Partly, at least. And Patchy, you're there. I think this pretty much confirms that an overlay with some version of Gensokyo has happened."
>Shiki: Get over there and take a look.
>"Rikako, pan the view around, please."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #670 on: October 10, 2011, 08:44:09 AM »
>Pac-Panamint: "Oh my, the libraries did combine... at least it looks like no one was hurt."
>Perhaps it won't be very dangerous to stay here if it happens to the library we're in...
>What's happening, exactly? Is our mildly annoying foreign hope talking with the other Patchouli?

-----

>Rodentius: The only appropriate response to an angry Reimu is genuflection and prayer. Hopefully she won't be used to that.
>Grin at Patchu a bit. "I might be able to help a little there. Overheard some stuff, though I'm not sure how reliable the source is." Shake head. "But I'd rather talk about it with the Library crew first, if I could."
>... there's probably one of those gaps somewhere in the library, isn't there? Take a quick glance around for it, but don't let Patchu out of sight. We don't need to be a sitting duck for a surprise attack.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #671 on: October 12, 2011, 05:26:53 AM »
>Shiki: "I can't remember if I already mentioned this, but when I first found it yesterday, this paper was a single sheet that did not unfold. It has far more on it now than it did then."
>"Do you think it may reveal even more if given more time?"
>"Mmm...considering the enchantments on this paper...no."

>Reimu: "Um, everyone, I think you might want to take a look at this."
>Shiki: "What is it?"
>Reimu: "A library. This library. Partly, at least. And Patchy, you're there. I think this pretty much confirms that an overlay with some version of Gensokyo has happened."
>Patchouli says "What...this should be interesting."
>Shiki: Get over there and take a look.
>You and Patchouli head over and take a look.
>You see aforementioned scene.
>"Rikako, pan the view around, please."
>"Right, right."
>She pans the view around. You see the entrance to the SDM library (you're sure it's it. You looked at the entrance behind you) which is combined with the same door you saw in the library before. Otherwise, there isn't much you didn't see before she panned the view around.
>Pac-Panamint: "Oh my, the libraries did combine... at least it looks like no one was hurt."
>Perhaps it won't be very dangerous to stay here if it happens to the library we're in...
>Thankfully.
>What's happening, exactly? Is our mildly annoying foreign hope talking with the other Patchouli?
>She is.

>Rodentius: The only appropriate response to an angry Reimu is genuflection and prayer. Hopefully she won't be used to that.
>You can only hope, not be sure of, that this can pacify an angry Reimu.
>Grin at Patchu a bit. "I might be able to help a little there. Overheard some stuff, though I'm not sure how reliable the source is." Shake head. "But I'd rather talk about it with the Library crew first, if I could."
>"Well, if you know something, then you should
>... there's probably one of those gaps somewhere in the library, isn't there? Take a quick glance around for it, but don't let Patchu out of sight. We don't need to be a sitting duck for a surprise attack.
>You take a quiiiick glance around for it, and see that is near the shelves behind Patchouli.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #672 on: October 12, 2011, 05:33:37 AM »
>Shiki: "That's one of the roleplayers. The one the gap in Sakuya's head seems to be following."
>"Okay, we need to find a way to get to that world. I don't think there's much we can do from here."
>Reimu: "Yukari, do you think it would be possible to brute-force your way through whatever's preventing you from making a gap there?"
>Shiki: Sigh.
>"Always the brute-force approach with you, Reimu. Channeling our power into her wasn't enough; where would we find a source that might be?"
>Reimu: "Utsuho. She should be here soon, right?"
>Shiki: Pause.
>"That's worth looking into, actually. Yukari, do you think that you could overcome the blocking effect with enough raw power behind you?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #673 on: October 12, 2011, 05:49:14 PM »
>Grinnell Glutton: Watch for any discrepancies between the SDM library of that Gensokyo and the one we're in now: Especially ones that wouldn't be easily explained by the library of that other world.
>... hm, where did the gap in Meiling's head show, again?

-----

>Mus: Should what?
>Well, if it's behind her, then we better be non-threatening. Cross arms before pointing out, "If nothing else, I'm willing to say that the little white gap thing behind you's involved in it. I'm guessing that wasn't here before, right?"
>"Is it alright if I go chase Sakana down, or should one of the fairies let her know Mus is over here?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #674 on: October 13, 2011, 03:40:45 AM »
>Shiki: "That's one of the roleplayers. The one the gap in Sakuya's head seems to be following."
>"Okay, we need to find a way to get to that world. I don't think there's much we can do from here."
>Reimu: "Yukari, do you think it would be possible to brute-force your way through whatever's preventing you from making a gap there?"
>Shiki: Sigh.
>"Always the brute-force approach with you, Reimu. Channeling our power into her wasn't enough; where would we find a source that might be?"
>Reimu: "Utsuho. She should be here soon, right?"
>Shiki: Pause.
>"That's worth looking into, actually. Yukari, do you think that you could overcome the blocking effect with enough raw power behind you?"
>"Mmm...no, I don't think so. As far as I can feel, this effect blocks regardless of power."

>Grinnell Glutton: Watch for any discrepancies between the SDM library of that Gensokyo and the one we're in now: Especially ones that wouldn't be easily explained by the library of that other world.
>Mus: Should what?
>Crap, missed something. Stupid Phyrexian game engine...
>"Well, if you know something, then you should...never mind. What do you know?"
>Well, if it's behind her, then we better be non-threatening. Cross arms before pointing out, "If nothing else, I'm willing to say that the little white gap thing behind you's involved in it. I'm guessing that wasn't here before, right?"
>"Mmm? No, that was not here before."
>"Is it alright if I go chase Sakana down, or should one of the fairies let her know Mus is over here?"
>"I'm indifferent to how you do it."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #675 on: October 13, 2011, 04:05:59 AM »
>Trionychidae Trooper: "Then how do we get around it?" Sigh heavily. "I take it you can't find track down the source, either?"
>Scratch head furiously. "Rrgh! Isn't there anything we can do here?! Rat-face is taking forever to get anywhere, and it's not like there's much we can really do with whatever she comes up with. Yukari, where or who was that forest gap you mentioned? Any idea if it was there yesterday?"

-----

>Fatmus: ... well, she's taking this rather well.
>"Alrighty then."
>Do we recognize any of the fairies here? If so, flag them down and tell them to inform Sakana. Otherwise, give Patch a polite nod and head in to track her down personally.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #676 on: October 14, 2011, 12:53:47 AM »
>Trionychidae Trooper: "Then how do we get around it?" Sigh heavily. "I take it you can't find track down the source, either?"
>Yukari says "I don't know if we can get around it at all, and I can't track down a source for it, if there is any.
>Scratch head furiously. "Rrgh! Isn't there anything we can do here?! Rat-face is taking forever to get anywhere, and it's not like there's much we can really do with whatever she comes up with. Yukari, where or who was that forest gap you mentioned? Any idea if it was there yesterday?"
>Yukari replies "I hate to say something so very, very contrary to your nature, but you should calm down. Randomly getting angry isn't going to get you anywhere. And as for that forest gap, I do not know if it was or wasn't there yesterday."
>You look for differences between this Gensokyo's library and that Gensokyo's library, but you can't find any that didn't just come from the other world's library.
>It showed a village-looking place and two girls with an artwork of Koishi. Huh...

>Fatmus: ... well, she's taking this rather well.
>This is surprising...
>"Alrighty then."
>Do we recognize any of the fairies here? If so, flag them down and tell them to inform Sakana. Otherwise, give Patch a polite nod and head in to track her down personally.
>You do not recognize a single fairy here.
>When you head in, Patchouli says "You probably will get lost and/or hurt in there, you know."
>You are now in a hallway of the SDM, armed with only your small danmaku abilities. There are a few fairies about, but none of them have noticed you yet.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #677 on: October 14, 2011, 05:22:19 AM »
>Skink Skulldigger: "I'm frustrated because we aren't doing anything right now! We're just sitting and watching this and it's practically pointless! I mean, we don't ALL have to loaf around here, do we?!"
>"And since you seem to have missed the question, is that forest gap just out in a place like this one, or in someone's head like with Sakuya or China?"

-----

>Rodentius: She just had to go and say something like that, didn't she...
>Take a quick look at the SDM hallways for both strategic and directionary purposes. No usable cover, presumably? Any landmarks that might be usable for navigation?
>Double back to address Patchu with a frown. "What, is there a fight going on in there?"
>... move a little closer towards the exit hole in case this goes south.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #678 on: October 15, 2011, 02:44:38 AM »
>Skink Skulldigger: "I'm frustrated because we aren't doing anything right now! We're just sitting and watching this and it's practically pointless! I mean, we don't ALL have to loaf around here, do we?!"
>"Well, let's hope you don't get too upset about it."
>"And since you seem to have missed the question, is that forest gap just out in a place like this one, or in someone's head like with Sakuya or China?"
>"It is not in anybody's head."

>Rodentius: She just had to go and say something like that, didn't she...
>Take a quick look at the SDM hallways for both strategic and directionary purposes. No usable cover, presumably? Any landmarks that might be usable for navigation?
>You look around the SDM. No cover, but there is a door ahead of you.
>Obvious hallways are ahead of you and to your right.
>Double back to address Patchu with a frown. "What, is there a fight going on in there?"
>"Mmm...maybe. Also, the faeries will shoot intruders on sight."
>... move a little closer towards the exit hole in case this goes south.
>You stay close to the exit hole if she decides to attack you or something.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #679 on: October 15, 2011, 11:49:57 AM »
I am sorry that it has come to this. =[

>Gila Gangster: Sigh heavily. "Well, that's fewer compulsions to deal with, at least..."
>... how much sleep did we get? This idiot's jittering around is boring.

-----

>Fatmus: Dryly - "Got them fairly well-trained, I see."
>Well, if she's going to offer that much, perhaps she'd be willing to explain a bit more of what's happened already... just lead into it naturally...
>"So, that means Tuna's gonna be fighting her way through them, too? Or did I miss something?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #680 on: October 15, 2011, 04:16:47 PM »
Come to what?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #681 on: October 15, 2011, 10:12:41 PM »
>Gila Gangster: Sigh heavily. "Well, that's fewer compulsions to deal with, at least..."
>You really don't want to deal with more of these kinds of things.
>... how much sleep did we get? This idiot's jittering around is boring.
>You had a refreshing night's sleep. You're not in the mood to sleep this out, but you wish you were. Maybe you

>Fatmus: Dryly - "Got them fairly well-trained, I see."
>"Not really, they're just surprisingly good at following orders."
>Well, if she's going to offer that much, perhaps she'd be willing to explain a bit more of what's happened already... just lead into it naturally...
>"So, that means Tuna's gonna be fighting her way through them, too? Or did I miss something?"
>"If you mean that girl Sakana who was here before, yes."

Come to what?
The parser's wondering the same thing.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #682 on: October 16, 2011, 06:27:51 AM »
Come to waiting on me for everything. :(

>Whitefish Wight: Oh dear, having Reimu upset wouldn't be good... ah.
>"Perhaps Reisen's situation has changed, Reimu? It is true that we don't all need to be here to watch this."

>Viper Vigilante: Frown. "... yeah, guess hearing that damn voice is a closer connection than this whole mess." Give Yuyu a wry smile. "Though I'm guessing you're more interested in rat-face's goofing around than trying to get that glass platform again, right?"

>The Hunger: "Oh, that IS a good idea! But yes, you're right, later would be better."

>Armpits: Sigh a bit, and give Yukari a look. "Well."

-----

>Ijimus: "And I take it you don't have any more idea than I do what way she went in there, right?"
>There was no indication of whether anyone had followed any of the hallways we saw, was there.
>... what books from 'our' library are on the shelves right now? What are most of them about, as far as we recall? Are... there any pieces by us in here?

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #683 on: October 16, 2011, 07:08:56 AM »
Sorry, but I'm kind of out of ideas.

>Shiki: "We already tried to follow that connection again. That's why we boosted Yuyuko's power, remember? It didn't work. Although perhaps Koishi would have better luck. Or the pair could work together. And, of course, with everyone who's here-including Utsuho, once she arrives-we have a lot more power to draw on for a transfer, so it may well be worth another try."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #684 on: October 17, 2011, 05:13:30 PM »
>Whitefish Wight: Oh dear, having Reimu upset wouldn't be good... ah.
>"Perhaps Reisen's situation has changed, Reimu? It is true that we don't all need to be here to watch this."
>Viper Vigilante: Frown. "... yeah, guess hearing that damn voice is a closer connection than this whole mess." Give Yuyu a wry smile. "Though I'm guessing you're more interested in rat-face's goofing around than trying to get that glass platform again, right?"
>The Hunger: "Oh, that IS a good idea! But yes, you're right, later would be better."
>Armpits: Sigh a bit, and give Yukari a look. "Well."
>"Thankfully, I can open a gap directly to Eientei, so you won't have to go through the Bamboo Forest."
>As Reimu, a gap opens up in front of you.

>Shiki: "We already tried to follow that connection again. That's why we boosted Yuyuko's power, remember? It didn't work. Although perhaps Koishi would have better luck. Or the pair could work together. And, of course, with everyone who's here-including Utsuho, once she arrives-we have a lot more power to draw on for a transfer, so it may well be worth another try."
>Yukari says "And what happens in that doesn't work?"
>If commands are not sent to Komachi, they will be controlled by the parser.

>Ijimus: "And I take it you don't have any more idea than I do what way she went in there, right?"
>"Of course not."
>There was no indication of whether anyone had followed any of the hallways we saw, was there.
>As far as you can tell, no.
>... what books from 'our' library are on the shelves right now? What are most of them about, as far as we recall? Are... there any pieces by us in here?
>You know this part of the library holdds nonfiction works. And you haven't made any works that got into the library, anyways.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #685 on: October 17, 2011, 05:40:10 PM »
>Sphenodontidae Seminar: Give Yukari a nod. "Thanks."
>Head through.

>Dapper Dechampsia: "Then we continue looking for other ways around it, I presume." Nod at Rikako's device. "Or hope that this other Gensokyo has given us a better lead."

---

>Madiana Merchant: Naw, we're just on standby until something weird comes up in that other Gensokyo place. No need to butt in on Boss' show right now.

-----

>Blatant Self Insert: Do these nonfiction works include anything about the Touhou series and its popularity in Ijiatsu? If not, where's the fiction section?
>Sigh. "And the ones floating around outside are either respawned or happened to miss Sakana heading out?"
>Because if they're really that clueless, we might be able to stealth it a bit... we can't shock image our way through fairies, but... hey, maybe kitten images would be an adequate distraction? There's an idea... just in case.
>Of course, if Patch would be able to find out on her own, then it'd probably be better to just go with honesty now.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #686 on: October 20, 2011, 11:18:03 PM »
>Apologies for the late update.
>Sphenodontidae Seminar: Give Yukari a nod. "Thanks."
>"You're welcome," she says.
>Head through.
>You head through the gap.
>You find yourself in front of Eientei. Some rabbits are around. Some are looking at you, and some are not.

>Dapper Dechampsia: "Then we continue looking for other ways around it, I presume." Nod at Rikako's device. "Or hope that this other Gensokyo has given us a better lead."
>"I suppose..."

>Madiana Merchant: Naw, we're just on standby until something weird comes up in that other Gensokyo place. No need to butt in on Boss' show right now.
>You decide to stick around until something happens.
>Keine asks "Is your business done here?"

>Blatant Self Insert: Do these nonfiction works include anything about the Touhou series and its popularity in Ijiyatsu? If not, where's the fiction section?
>They're in a room to the north of this room. North is...right, you think.
>Sigh. "And the ones floating around outside are either respawned or happened to miss Sakana heading out?"
>"Who knows? Faeries are very flighty. On second thought, I should rephrase my last comment about them to 'they're good at trying to follow orders'..."
>Because if they're really that clueless, we might be able to stealth it a bit... we can't shock image our way through fairies, but... hey, maybe kitten images would be an adequate distraction? There's an idea... just in case.
>Imagine trying to shock image faeries...kitten images would probably be adequate, though.
>Of course, if Patch would be able to find out on her own, then it'd probably be better to just go with honesty now.
>Yeah, probably.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #687 on: October 21, 2011, 05:37:44 AM »
>Alighting Alligator: Wave at one of the rabbits. "Oi! Here for Eirin again."
>Man, it feels like it's been forever, what did we do here before again?

---

>Cortesia Cleaver: Scratch back of head. "Er... sorta? Just listenin' in on what's going on over there for now. Might get somethin' interesting, might not? You wanna grade while we're waitin' or should I take the oni outside for now?"
>For a drink, of course. No harm in that, right?

-----

>Fatmus: Are there current-history books in the nonfiction section of the library, yes or no.
>Was there any significant difference in the density of fairies down either the forward or right-hand hallways?
>..... were things ever sticky enough for us to get around to learning how to 'throw our voice' ventriloquist-style for making it sound like a distraction image is speaking?
>How do the hallways we saw compare to the geography/layout of the Ijiatsu library? What would/should the route from here to the fiction section be based on the layout back home?
>... can't resist a bit of smartassery. Move a little closer to the exit hole.
>Gesture at some of the fairies in the room. "And what about these guys?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #688 on: October 22, 2011, 06:10:07 AM »
>Alighting Alligator: Wave at one of the rabbits. "Oi! Here for Eirin again."
>One of the humanoid ones, a young-looking one, says "Uh...okay. Follow me!"
>She gestures for you to follow, then runs inside.

>Man, it feels like it's been forever, what did we do here before again?
>You slept and waited for Eiki to finish being examined, you think.

>Cortesia Cleaver: Scratch back of head. "Er... sorta? Just listenin' in on what's going on over there for now. Might get somethin' interesting, might not? You wanna grade while we're waitin' or should I take the oni outside for now?"
>She looks at Suika. "I suppose you should."
>For a drink, of course. No harm in that, right?
>Of course not. You're not one of those people who get drunk from a small sip.

>Fatmus: Are there current-history books in the nonfiction section of the library, yes or no.
>Yes.
>Was there any significant difference in the density of fairies down either the forward or right-hand hallways?
>No.
>..... were things ever sticky enough for us to get around to learning how to 'throw our voice' ventriloquist-style for making it sound like a distraction image is speaking?
>No.
>How do the hallways we saw compare to the geography/layout of the Ijiatsu library? What would/should the route from here to the fiction section be based on the layout back home?
>New hallways and doors appeared to your right where there were none before, but there wasn't much change to the layout of the hallway in front of you, where the fiction section should be.
>... can't resist a bit of smartassery. Move a little closer to the exit hole.
>You move slightly closer to the exit hole.
>Smartassery might get you hurt.
>Gesture at some of the fairies in the room. "And what about these guys?"
>"Probably the same way."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #689 on: October 22, 2011, 02:20:45 PM »
>Trionychidae Trumper: Head in. That isn't Tewi, right?
>Watch for traps, if necessary.

---

>Pollockshields Pesopitcher: Nod. "Righty then, sorry for the trouble, eh?"
>Prod Suika. "Oi. We're off the hook for a bit. You wanted a drink, right?"
>Head out onto the porch with her, at least; maybe the tavern if it'd be better to drink and relax there.

>Dechampsia Desperado: ... are we overhearing that? If so, how much should Komachi be getting away with drinking?...

-----

>Ijimus: ... which doesn't really explain why they didn't attack Sakana or me, but fine, whatever...
>Sigh. "... actually, now that I think of it, maybe I should just give you the full story. This was the nonfiction section of our library, after all... well, let me see if I can dig up some decent supporting evidence from it. You look like the booky type, right?"
>Do a quick check on the shelves for a recent history book; preferably a fairy dry and formal one. Find whatever section covers the basics of Touhou's appearance and popularity and offer it to Patchouli opened on that page. "Here."
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 03:45:42 PM by E-Nazrin »