Author Topic: Waking up from the Dream - Discussion Thread (Previously Registration Thread)  (Read 52149 times)

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
I shoulda probably posted this a while ago but...better late, then never I always say.

Currently have - Luize and
Spoiler:
Mima
as a team. Plan to meet up with Joey (Anthony's) team and get things rolling from them. Special note however;
Spoiler:
Mima possessed Owlbear before they left Makai..

So yeah, anyone who wants'er, you can hit me up and we can work somethin' out.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
asdfuck

I need help.

That I've been unmotivated to write and working for like weeks is bad enough, but wanting to have at least a throwaway line for everyone present in the scene is one hell of a daunting task - especially when I'm not sure what all of them would do in a given situation.

So given that the current scenario is Reimu vs. Amarillo in the human village at 9:15 AM, I'd like to know what sorts of things the people that are there at the time would be doing during the fight. So far I have Mitaka hosting a picnic in town on top of his flag, but more might be a good idea.

From what I'm aware of, the list of people present for the fight would be:

*Mitaka
    *Reimu
    Byakuren
    Alice
    Suika
    Genji
    Ruukoto
    *Amarillo+Lily White
    Lily Black
    *Yuki
    Lunasa
    *Kanako
    Suwako
    Hugh
    Nazrin
    Roark
    Tenshi
    Orin
    Himiko
    Kasen
    Wodan
    Hirowaza
    Etch
Note: The *s mean that I have a line or involvement for them in mind already and should need less/no help with things
... and maybe Anathe's characters, if I forgot about them; or were they going to arrive later/went elsewhere? I don't remember @_@

If people could PM me and/or post here about what the listed characters they're responsible for would be inclined to do during/in response to the fight
There was something here once. Wonder what...

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
hihi chiming in just to say

university has been kicking my ass and i will totally get my ass into gear and post/discuss with people when i have time this will probably be soon.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

From what I can gather from one of Nemoma's posts, when Reimu vs. Amarillo started, everyone else *left*. So...I'm not sure.

I recall a suggestion about Roark/Tenshi/Orin ending up near a destroyed building after Mitaka vs. Amarillo, but I can't remember what was said beyond that. As for reactions to the fight, Roark would probably be trying to stay away from it, having no defensive capabilities of his own; Orin would likely take Roark back to re-gather the things that Mitaka and Suika apparently stole; and Tenshi would watch the fight with rapt interest and immediately attack the winner and rejoin the other two once things get boring.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
Re: Waking up from the Dream - Discussion Thread (Previously Registration Thread)
« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2011, 02:30:44 AM »
This... has been a very, VERY hard task. As such, I would appreciate it if everyone would take some time to look at this.

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/KTS3axd5688rH

It is a current, and up-to-date, timeline of all the events that have happened thus far.

There is a message above the timeline with a little bit more of an explanation, but all you need to know (pretty much) is in that link. Please, please, read this!

And with that... I need sleep. [Has spent 6 hours doing this; and it's 3:30am.]

Kakyoin

• The truth is all that matters.
  • Nothing more, nothing less.
Following up on Kanjou's post and EXCELLENT organizational efforts, I have taken the timeline Quick Topic idea one step further and converted it into (what I believe is) an easier way to edit aforementioned timeline: a Google Document. Here is the link to it: http://bit.ly/wuftdtimeline

Please take time to check it out for the sake of everyone else, and correct some issues that still remain. Anyone with the link may edit. I trust you all are mature enough to add to and edit the document as necessary with each post. I have updated it as of my last post on October 9th, 2011.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 09:22:20 AM by Kakyoin »

Former GM of the Neo Waking Up From The Dream Forum RP.

Inside this cold heart is a dream, that's locked in a box that I keep buried a hundred miles deep, deep in my soul in a place that's surrounded by aeons of silence...

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
OK let's do this.
Anyone want to advance the plot and jump into action as fast as possible, say Aye.

* Nemo★Ma say "Aye"

Advance the plot: Something will happen that, well, advance the plot, who knows, comes with one or more action scenes.

Anyone who want to quit, you can do so.

Also, Ken above me did a very good job on...... building a timeline, so resort to that to know what pplz are doing at where in when.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 12:32:29 AM by Nemo★Ma »

Break anything that stands between you and them!

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
I'm up for whatever you guys think is best.

My absence end for today after getting distracted by games on Steam (Damn you Garry)

For all intents and purposes, I'm back and still participating. Now, to catch up...

Kakyoin

Just before we move things along a bit more, I have another final partner team change, effective immediately:

Fujiwara no Mokou (unchanged)
Reisen Udongein Inaba (unchanged)
Sakuya Izayoi (replacing Keine Kamishirasawa)
Hina Kagiyama (replacing Eirin Yagokoro)
Maribel Hearn Sanae Kochiya (replacing Kaguya Houraisan)

Updating previous posts appropriately.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 09:40:36 PM by Kakyoin »

Inside this cold heart is a dream, that's locked in a box that I keep buried a hundred miles deep, deep in my soul in a place that's surrounded by aeons of silence...

Kakyoin

Great news!

Now that the plot has been advanced (see Nemo's latest post), Reimu has discovered what Amarillo is up to. It is now up to you all to decide how your team finds out about what Reimu overheard in the cave (for example, Aya could have heard it from Reimu and will swoop in and tell your team, or Reimu herself will tell your team, etc.). NOTE: Please end your next post by heading out to the Hakurei Shrine a little bit before midnight on Day 1 (00:00:00 on Day 2), that way the continuation makes sense chronologically.

If you're worried about conflicts (e.g., one team wants to hear from Reimu at 5:00PM and another also wants to hear from Reimu at 5:00PM), either flex your creativity and think of another reason, or work out details via PM here at MotK or in the IRC channel (irc.ppirc.net, room #wuftd).

Edit: E-Nazrin has made me a GM for Neo WUFTD, and Nemo Ma and I will be working to advance things as quickly and appropriately as we can.

Edit 2: This is VERY important: If you have plans between your last post and midnight on Day 1, you still have time to make them happen as long as it ends in time to gather at the Hakurei Shrine at 12:00am Day 2. In other words, you are not forced to post about finding out what Reimu heard, you can post about other things as well.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:21:01 PM by Kakyoin »

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
WE ARE NOT DEAD YET!!

Spell Card Activate! I select "Neo WUFTD" in my Graveyard! (and screw the banlist we are playing under Traditional Format)

ok, enough jokesXD

As of now, the truth that Amarillo is talking until now is finally revealed, and honestly it somehow tied into Season 1 for that matter..
But it's all right! even though you didn't seen Season 1 before, Amarillo perfectly tell you what's going on.
Touhous, being Touhous, won't let the final fight slip thought Amarillo really don't want to, not like she cannot versus all of them (with a price, of course)!

Good luck posting!

Break anything that stands between you and them!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Make a new thread and don't necro.