Author Topic: Urist Fortress Mafia Pt2: GAME OVER SK WINS  (Read 25709 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Urist Fortress Mafia Pt2: Day 4 [Highly Likly] MYLO
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2014, 07:06:55 PM »
An extension would be nice either way though.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2014, 07:08:17 PM »
CF7, why do you think Cheez is town?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2014, 07:12:41 PM »
2 VT in a rolemadness setup isn't impossible if people are using that as serious rolespec (we also have hated townie, which is worse than vanilla, and a one-shot doublevoter which is near vanilla if town). A better use of rolespec would be to list out the roles you think are town and scum in this game and see if that gives the game ~*balance*~. I don't think that's much more useful, but if you like rolespec, etc.

Rolespec for CF7 being town: hated townie with double-voting mafia is Bad Setup Design. Also why would he claim that he gets to vote if he died if it wasn't part of his role? I don't think CF7 is that kind of scum player.

Conqueror

« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2014, 07:13:44 PM »
##Vote: Cheez8

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2014, 08:36:57 PM »
Okay, time to catch up again.

That explains where CF7 went. I disagree with a lot of what he said upon returning though and I have no idea how he managed to come to the conclusions he did. Kind of weak scum reading on him again, which is again countered by his role not indicating him being scum in the slightest.
SB is still very much town.
Serela has been going back on what he said more than I'd expect for a town player, which is probably the most trustworthy tip-off I can find for a scum player out of the people who remain. It makes me feel just a little bit less uncertain about him, and that makes me feel just a little bit better.
Surprised to see Conq thinking he knows enough about scum CF7 to know what he would or wouldn't do as scum. Has CF7 even been scum here yet? Sounds mostly like Conq talking out of his ass to me. I continue to distrust him, but it doesn't look like enough people agree with me yet to take him down today.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Conqueror

« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2014, 08:57:43 PM »
Surprised to see Conq thinking he knows enough about scum CF7 to know what he would or wouldn't do as scum. Has CF7 even been scum here yet? Sounds mostly like Conq talking out of his ass to me. I continue to distrust him, but it doesn't look like enough people agree with me yet to take him down today.
Excuse me? Weren't you the person who cleared CF7 for some reason like "I don't think his role is scum" via dwarf god or whatever. If that was so clear cut to you, why the sudden waver to reading weak scum on him "again." In fact, haven't you been reading him as weak town ever since you got into an argument over him with darkninja?
Stuff like this is why I find your posting disingenuous.

Conqueror

« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2014, 09:03:48 PM »
SB, Serela, and CF7 should look at Cheez's posts, Ctrl+F for "CF7," and see how incongruous his current stance on CF7 is. Also, since you disagree with me then riddle me this: why do you think CF7 is scum now? Because you disagree with him? The fence you're building rivals Serela's.

Re: CF7 claiming a part of his role that wouldn't exist. Does he seem like that type of player to you, the type to take unnecessary risks when claiming or the type to add stuff to his claim? If he's scum, why not just claim doublevoter since that's proven, instead of tacking on an extra ability that looks suspicious when almost no one else has claimed multiple abilities. Compare to Cheez, who crumbed third party as scum for no reason at all, or Prims, who crumbs random stuff as scum. This is what I'm saying.

Conqueror

« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2014, 09:14:20 PM »
Since people look like they've stopped looking at previous days, here, look at Shadoweh's post where she votes CF7 over Zak.
Why do people think I'm actually good at mafia anyways?
Also the last game of mafia I played that is sticking with me involved two fake guilties, I'm all game the setup'd out right now. I'm probably not going to bodyguard anyone anymore since apparently there are more non-mafia killers then there are mafia. >_> Since apparently I'm not TRYING ARD NUFF TO GAME THE SETUP: Zakeri has to be telling the truth because there's no other claimed source of the fourth kill. Cheez's action is possible if Cheez himself was roleblocked and both Dan and Oarf visited me, since they're both investigative they probably both had near-same priority and Dan took precedence because people have to act before Oarfish can see where they're going? Or something like that. My face is still cold from non-blanket exposure.

##Unvote I just woke up from face on keyboard so words are hard but i guess the most likely thing is he ended up targetting himself so, lol?
##Vote: CF7 This is literally the only case that doesn't have the words 'role' involved in them, also if Dark really is town it means he used the confusion to double-vote the doc when there was a good chance of him getting lynched.
Not only is the reason for voting CF7 shit, it doesn't read like a bus and instead like an attempt to get CF7 lynched over the doublevoter issue.

Conqueror

« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2014, 09:18:05 PM »
more posts from shadoweh that point against serela scum

uhm, I think I'm too tired to read DABC's posts because they're making my head hurt. I'll check tomorrow to see if he's actually saying words that make sense. By then I also expect Zakeri to have made a post with substance in it. And Serela I guess, but one of these people is marginally less likely to hurt my head to read afterwards.
Serela has confused his own scumpartners before so he really hasn't done something I'd consider Sereley enough yet to be obvtown. Actually this is the kind of thing I would expect if Sky P is his scumbuddy and he thought Zak was catching his obvscum partner. Serela if you could take it from the top with who is scummy and why, that would be super friends great.

Conqueror

« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2014, 09:19:52 PM »
Cheez's action is possible if Cheez himself was roleblocked and both Dan and Oarf visited me, since they're both investigative they probably both had near-same priority and Dan took precedence because people have to act before Oarfish can see where they're going? Or something like that.

rehighlighting this because the logic doesnt make any sense and given how hard she pursued darkninja for being CONFIRMED SCUM OMG VIA CONTRADICTIONS BETWEEN HIM AND CONQ it looks like she was trying to protect a scumbuddy.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2014, 09:49:55 PM »
Starting to believe you on Cheez, although my scan is still making me hesitant to go through with it >.>

I think Serela makes a pretty good fit for SK. Will post more than this after homework urk.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2014, 12:38:50 AM »
re:Serela waffling through today

If you discount the SB part *Cough cough* then I've been very consistent in wanting either CF7 or Cheez lynched and not being able to decide which very well.

After reading what's happened while I've been gone, though, yeah, back towards leaning on Cheez instead of CF7.

##unvote ##vote Cheez

At this point we assumably have the extension but it also looks like if Cheez isn't lynched I'm gonna be, so >>
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2014, 08:20:49 AM »
I disagree with a lot of what he said upon returning though and I have no idea how he managed to come to the conclusions he did. Kind of weak scum reading on him again, which is again countered by his role not indicating him being scum in the slightest.
Okay. With what exactly do you disagree? The part where i think that Serela is probably SK? Or the part where i read you as town? That can be fixed.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

CF7

« Reply #103 on: January 24, 2014, 09:41:38 AM »
Actually thinking about hammering Cheez. His reaction is kind of bad. Also godmother makes sense in this setup as well.

CF7

« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2014, 10:25:11 AM »
I guess, hammer it is. Even if i'm wrong, it was fun.
##Unvote
##Vote Cheez8

CF7

« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2014, 10:31:59 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote Cheez8

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2014, 10:58:42 AM »
The hammer has fallen!

Cheez8 was put under a raised bridge!

Cheez8; you are Urist McNoble: Dwarf Noble [Mafia Roleblocker+Godfather]

You are actually a Dwarf. However, you are a Noble Dwarf, which means you are not actually on the side of the everyday Urist. You?ve seen the last 5 Nobles meet ?Unfortunate Accidents?, so you?ll arrange for one before the lowly peasants can arrange one for you! They tend to be loyal to what you say until they?ve finished whatever deathtrap they plan anyway.

Each night, you may perform one of these abilities:
##Kill: Perform the Mafia Nightkill
##Roleblock: Mandate that the target cannot do their work, under pain of Hammering.

As a Dwarf; and not a goblin; you will show up innocent to Cops; should they exist in the game.

You win when your faction can control the lynch without outside assistance. Good luck!

Votecount of the Unfortunate Accident
Cheez8 [3]: Conq; Serela; CF7

Not Voting: SB; Cheez8

It is now Night 4. PM me your night actions. The night phase is 24 hours.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Urist Fortress Mafia Pt2: Night 4
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2014, 12:54:07 AM »
Conqueror was found dead in his bed!

Conqueror you are Urist McRetieredWarrior: Armored Dwarf ? [Town One-Shot Bulletproof]
You are an old, retired, warrior Dwarf, who goes around wearing his old Steel Armor. As such, your armor will protect you from one attempt to kill you during the game. Just as well; seeing as Dwarves are getting killed.

Since you are retired; you sleep at night.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated! Good Luck!

It is now Day 5.

With 3 alive; it takes 2 to lynch.

IT IS LYLO

Deadline here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140128T0053&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+5

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
Re: Urist Fortress Mafia Pt2: Day 5 LYLO
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2014, 01:04:38 AM »
I WOULD scan the godfather, wouldn't I? >.>

I think Serela is the SK tbh, but I'm gonna reread first (and maybe read You Don't Know The Setup since both of you were SKs there iirc) and like, probably get some sleep.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2014, 01:24:59 AM »
Well at least Conq is gone, I probably would have lynched him.

Literally have no idea which of you two I want to vote. Isn't SK hunting ~*~fun~*~?

Is there any reason I'm the SK other than "claimed VT"? :c

I just realized CF7 strongly believes I'm the SK, too. Welp. I have low hopes for getting out of this alive.

At least I don't have to worry about making a case, because I don't really know how to make a case for someone being third party outside of specific random things I don't see here >_>; I could see either of your roles being the SK.

I guess CF7 trying to SK hunt yesterday over mafiahunt maybe is a thing? Trying to blame someone else as the SK being his priority since he doesn't really have to worry about the mafia anyway?

Yeah let's go with that.

##Vote CF7
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2014, 01:31:41 AM »
Then again I also thought SB's claims really made me think SK at one point >_> Claimed extra kill when we had an infinite vig and the mafia had an extra killer?

BUH

##Unvote

CF7

« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2014, 09:28:19 AM »
Well, i don't have much choice here... SB's claim is believable. He scanned Cheez. Got a townie result. Cheez is godfaher. It all fits. The only question, why SB didn't shoot anyone this night..? And tbh, i expected to find SB to be dead.
So, SB, what did you do this night as your action?
And considering Serela... He could be a VT. Buuuuut. I'm also almost a VT. And his overall behaviour was kind of under radar for pretty much everyone...
Choices, choices...

CF7

« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2014, 01:30:51 PM »
Actually considering the fact that SB was the logical choice for the night kill (as stated above his claim is actually sort of proven by Cheez flip) and the fact that he's still not dead i'm not so sure anymore.
Options.
Serela's a SK. Killed Conq instead of SB, to confuse people. if that's true, then respect.
SB's a SK. Killed Conq as the most townie player so far. Pretty simple. But on other hand his claim and overall behaviour is townish.
SK hunting is fun.

Aaaaand, considering that it's YOLO i need some more time to think.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2014, 02:25:16 PM »
Aaaaand, considering that it's YOLO i need some more time to think.

rofl

conq was probably killed because he was a better player than me, and his claim was proven too by o4rfish's track results earlier. Gonna get a post up now on why I'm leaning Serela SK.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2014, 02:50:54 PM »
Why I am not SK:
Jack is a super risky claim to make, not just in keeping actions consistant with in thread stuff, but in not drawing the nightkill if you have good abilities and better roles are dead (and they were, I THINK DNA might have saved me on night 2, which is hilarious in hindsight but yeah). IMO my role was meant to help town recover from an early death of a PR or from getting outnumbered early on. One doc to deal with up to 3 antitown kills a night, and a hooker too, just seems a little too weak. Plus I would've needed to use my SK kill on DNA, who would've been an easymode mislynch for MYLO to be quite honest.

Anyway. Serela's D4 play reads really SK to me since they wouldn't really mind who got lynched at this point. They would have a pretty good idea of who the last mafia member was, and he was leaping between pretty much every living player at some point except clearly not maf!Conq for the last scum (and even then he was calling him out for being SK, iirc. Actually I think he thought I was SK too I guess but eh.) Vanilla would also be pretty much the best claim for Serela if he was SK, he could just knock off the Tracker, avoid being shot by the scumteam and keep away from all of the role shit that the entire scumteam was pretty much caught on. He was also really inconstant with the no lynch thing which CF7 pointed out (suggesting it, then calling CF7 out for considering it.) Plus iirc Conq was advocating Serela's lynch over CF7's. Also there are a lot of pseudo-VT roles which makes me sorta think Raikaria didn't really want to include any duplicates, but that's jumping into rolespec I guess.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2014, 04:09:45 PM »
Most of those points are indefensible but at least I can respond to one
He was also really inconstant with the no lynch thing which CF7 pointed out (suggesting it, then calling CF7 out for considering it.
As I said yesterday, I also stated "but I really don't think it'd be productive", and then when it was actually considered by someone else I thought further and realized it'd be bad.

I'm leaning on voting SB simply because, when SB decided I'm probably the SK, CF7 didn't just go with it. Yesterday he was -voting me in mylo- purely off thinking I was the SK (everyone was pretty sure I wasn't mafia as far as I could possibly tell) but today he's actually seriously considering that maybe it's SB. There's no reason he needs to do this as SK. SB thinks I'm probably the SK, and it'd fit perfectly for CF7 to continue on with being sure I am as well.

I mean I guess you could go "He's accounting for SB just testing him!" but that wouldn't really make any sense, because it wouldn't have been bad for him to just go ahead and vote me regardless, IMO.

However, SB's claim is pretty believable with how things turned out, and his reasons for why he shouldn't have claimed it as SK (even if it was truly his role) seem solid.

Why can't things be easy? D:

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2014, 05:00:24 PM »
Yeah, but if you considered it as (fmpov) a townie, why couldn't CF7 have done the same thing.

I'm not voting you yet because LYLO and I want to reread and weigh up the options in case CF7 turns out to feel scummier in the end.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2014, 05:03:05 PM »
Also suspicions founded on "why isn't X dead by now" are rarely a good idea considering that you don't know what the scumteam know/are thinking (or in this case, the SK.)

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2014, 05:03:26 PM »
Yeah, but if you considered it as (fmpov) a townie, why couldn't CF7 have done the same thing.

I'm not voting you yet because LYLO and I want to reread and weigh up the options in case CF7 turns out to feel scummier in the end.

*fypov

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2014, 05:11:00 PM »
Why can't things be easy? D:

Because then they wouldn't be !!FUN!!.