Author Topic: Sumireko Quest  (Read 55135 times)

AzyWng

• "I was a dumb American in a place where dumb Americans were less popular than the clap."
  • "So this was it. My easy retirement."
Re: Sumireko Quest
« Reply #270 on: June 10, 2017, 01:15:24 PM »
> "You forgot all about  my charming personality."
> "How do you know all about those things?"

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
« Reply #271 on: June 11, 2017, 04:20:20 AM »
> "You forgot all about  my charming personality."
> "How do you know all about those things?"

>"That's classified." The woman-general answers you.
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

« Reply #272 on: June 13, 2017, 02:54:41 AM »
>Sigh.
>"No means no, okay?"
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #273 on: June 13, 2017, 09:55:37 AM »
>Sigh.
>"No means no, okay?"

>"I asked the same question and received the same answer when I first joined. That is how modern militaries work." The woman-general tells you.
>She then glances over your shoulders.
>"Perhaps you should help the Hakurei shrine maiden there get up?"

« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2017, 09:16:21 AM »
>Help get Reimu up.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #275 on: June 14, 2017, 01:48:14 PM »
>Help get Reimu up.

>You go help Reimu up, then have her sit down on one of the chairs at the table.

>"Miss Hakurei, I do apologize for how you were treated by the Wonderlandeans." The woman-general says to Reimu. "They don't take arrest resistance very kindly."

« Reply #276 on: June 14, 2017, 08:02:37 PM »
>"Wonderlandeans?"

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #277 on: June 15, 2017, 09:33:21 AM »
>"Wonderlandeans?"

>"The people of the Kingdom of Wonderland." The woman-general clarifies for you.

>"Does not...change...the fact...they...tortured...me" Reimu struggles to snark.

>The woman-general ignored Reimu's attempt at snarking, and looks at you.
>"Before I explain why we - the Coalition - have occupied Gensokyo and wanted you, should I explain who we are?"

AzyWng

• "I was a dumb American in a place where dumb Americans were less popular than the clap."
  • "So this was it. My easy retirement."
« Reply #278 on: June 15, 2017, 02:58:08 PM »
> "Er... All right, please, explain..."

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2017, 09:21:53 AM »
> "Er... All right, please, explain..."

//Your response made it look like you felt awkward about the question asked. Why?

>The woman-general clears her throat before she begins.
>"The 'Foreign Military', as the people of Gensokyo calls us, is officially called the Storybrooke Coalition. This Coalition is formed 20 years ago in response to the threat posed by what is called the Lunar Kingdom. Our objective is to protect the world from, and put an end to the Lunar Kingdom whose state policy basically amounts to 'exterminate anything that can become sick, grow old and die'. In other words, the Storybrooke Coalition is the world's first and last line of defense against the most extreme supremacists reality has ever conceived."
>"Like Gensokyo, the five members of the Storybrooke Coalition are sealed realms themselves. Unlike Gensokyo, however, we do not owe our existence to faith and belief in the divine and supernatural. In fact, the Kingdom of Wonderland, our leading member, is an Atheist state. And in case you are wondering, that is the same Wonderland from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - having underwent social and technological development in the past two centuries..."
>The woman-general paused briefly to glance at Reimu, then back at you.
>"And I believe the original protagonist of the aforementioned book is currently living in Gensokyo, having changed her last name from Liddell to Margatroid. She is the reason you two ended up here, am I right?"

« Reply #280 on: June 16, 2017, 09:35:57 AM »
>"....I guess so....I still can't believe what they did to Reimu.."