Author Topic: Nameless Quest of The Faerie, her bunny, her doll, and the MWwtVFU. Disk Finale!  (Read 130068 times)

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
> Begin trying to think up a lie that would get Yuka to destroy the time machine without killing Nitori

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>"Oh! I remember this. Hey Yuka! Ever wanted to bust up a time machine?"
>"Those are some cute jammies, by the way. Did Elly get my- Oh, that hasn't happened yet."

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
> Listen to what Yuuka has to say. Of course, we already know what she's going to say, but I doubt that it is going to be good for our health if we tell her we're a timetraveler.
> Wait a minute....this might mean something.....
> If Yuuka offers joining her again, say "YES"! It might trigger something important!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>Hell no we aren't joining that psychopath. Because you know she's going to remember it, and shit will just get messy afterward with rival claims and shits.
>Best instead to confuse her with things we shouldn't know, so she is more likely to believe us. So things like Elly.

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
> Begin trying to think up a lie that would get Yuka to destroy the time machine without killing Nitori

> You have nothing. Why would she listen?

>"Oh! I remember this. Hey Yuka! Ever wanted to bust up a time machine?"
>"Those are some cute jammies, by the way. Did Elly get my- Oh, that hasn't happened yet."

> "No.

> She gives you with a mystified look.

> Listen to what Yuuka has to say. Of course, we already know what she's going to say, but I doubt that it is going to be good for our health if we tell her we're a timetraveler.
> Wait a minute....this might mean something.....
> If Yuuka offers joining her again, say "YES"! It might trigger something important!
>Hell no we aren't joining that psychopath. Because you know she's going to remember it, and shit will just get messy afterward with rival claims and shits.
>Best instead to confuse her with things we shouldn't know, so she is more likely to believe us. So things like Elly.

> You try to confuse her. It...doesn't really work. Finally, she just reaches into the closet of the room and pulls out an umbrella.
> "Are you going to speak sense? Or must I knock some sanity into you?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>"Okay. I'm from the future. Want me to prove it? That faerie who hangs with you, Renge-something? She's just right down the hall. And there's also Elly. And you know I didn't know that when I came here, and you know there's no way Yukari could tell me. It happened in between times."

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
>"Okay. I'm from the future. Want me to prove it? That faerie who hangs with you, Renge-something? She's just right down the hall. And there's also Elly. And you know I didn't know that when I came here, and you know there's no way Yukari could tell me. It happened in between times."

> Do we really want to die in a place where we might not be able to revive?
> Why else would we arrive in this time? I think it is a major hint.
> Listen to what Yuuka has to say.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>The fact she was mystified the first time already suggests she's not just going to break us. Besides, honesty is the best policy~

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"Ummm, Nitori made a time machine and lots of stuff I can't explain right now happened; but basically, we really need to destroy the time machine! Or the universe might collapse! It's true, I swear, please don't beat me...!"

In other words, what Purvis was doing, except with more sense-making and less mess-with-the-serial-killer.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>But let's not sign any contracts. Because neither Yukari or we need that sort of shit after today. =[

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
> Resolve to chew Nitori out if we get through this.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Spidere

> She readies to beat you.

> Do we really want to die in a place where we might not be able to revive?
> Why else would we arrive in this time? I think it is a major hint.
> Listen to what Yuuka has to say.

> She doesn't seem to have much more to say. It's up to you to "make some sense" and stop her from beating you.

>The fact she was mystified the first time already suggests she's not just going to break us. Besides, honesty is the best policy~

> She looks like she's going to break you right about now.

>"Ummm, Nitori made a time machine and lots of stuff I can't explain right now happened; but basically, we really need to destroy the time machine! Or the universe might collapse! It's true, I swear, please don't beat me...!"

In other words, what Purvis was doing, except with more sense-making and less mess-with-the-serial-killer.

> She sighs.
> "You're crazy, kid. A few on the head should get your blood flowing~"

>But let's not sign any contracts. Because neither Yukari or we need that sort of shit after today. =[

> Well, Yukari could just fix it.

> Resolve to chew Nitori out if we get through this.

> You resolve to chew her out if you ever get through this.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>"Don't you think I'd come up with a better lie, given you're going to try to get me on your team?"
>You know what? Never kneel to tyrants! Truth to power! All that good stuff!

Spidere

>"Don't you think I'd come up with a better lie, given you're going to try to get me on your team?"
>You know what? Never kneel to tyrants! Truth to power! All that good stuff!

> Time explodes out of sympathy for you.

> The barkeeper says that you seem a bit young for a drink. You tell him you're lost.
> "Well, where do you need to go?"

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
>"Um... Youkai mountain!"
> Of course, not that we're likely to manage to take out the time machine before things go wrong again...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>"I need, um...hey, do you have a lead pipe or something I can borrow?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>We have a 70% success rate with gapping. Unless he actually has a lead pipe for us to borrow, try to gap to Kappa Village/Town/whateveritwas!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>60% chance.
>And before doing that, make sure Yukari can keep an eye on us.

Spidere

>"Um... Youkai mountain!"
> Of course, not that we're likely to manage to take out the time machine before things go wrong again...
>"I need, um...hey, do you have a lead pipe or something I can borrow?"

> "Now what are ya talking about?"

>We have a 70% success rate with gapping. Unless he actually has a lead pipe for us to borrow, try to gap to Kappa Village/Town/whateveritwas!
>60% chance.
>And before doing that, make sure Yukari can keep an eye on us.

> "Hmm...I don't think it's the best idea to gap right now. Time is zipping back and forth. If a time warp occurs while gapping...I'd rather not think about the prospects of that."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>"Right you are."
>Look at Bartender guy. "Well, I kind of need a good blunt heavy object to bust up this time machine that's kinda ruining everything. A lead pipe would be perfect. I think it might be what's drawing out all the contracts."

Spidere

>"Right you are."
>Look at Bartender guy. "Well, I kind of need a good blunt heavy object to bust up this time machine that's kinda ruining everything. A lead pipe would be perfect. I think it might be what's drawing out all the contracts."

> "You ought to be dragged into the nuthouse, kid. How do the little ones always think this stuff up?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>"Oh yeah? How're you gonna explain it when the guy with the pointy shades comes in here in a few minutes, looking to start something."

Spidere

>"Oh yeah? How're you gonna explain it when the guy with the pointy shades comes in here in a few minutes, looking to start something."

> Sure enough, you see a figure move closer to you...
> It sits down, revealing a man dressed in white, wearing a monocle and top hat.
> "Ahh...Excuse me miss, but is this seat taken?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>"Not at all! I'll probably disappear in a few minutes anyways."

Spidere

>"Not at all! I'll probably disappear in a few minutes anyways."

> "Hmm...Are you feeling up to snuff, my dear? Perhaps an Advil?"
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 06:49:59 AM by Tsundr~ »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>"Well, it could probably use one later. I'm just sorta unhitched in time right now and jumping around all over the place. It's kind of a pain."

Spidere

>"Well, it could probably use one later. I'm just sorta unhitched in time right now and jumping around all over the place. It's kind of a pain."

> He raises an eyebrow before adjusting his monocle with his cane.
> "As you say so, madam."
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 06:50:17 AM by Tsundr~ »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>"So who're you, anyways?"

Spidere

>"So who're you, anyways?"

> He smiles after ordering a drink.
> "Just a man looking for some rest."
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 06:49:45 AM by Tsundr~ »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
>"Oh, okay. I'm Aurica. I'm looking to bust up a time machine real good and fix this mess. Know where I could find a good lead pipe or something?"