Author Topic: Who needs a plan!? Flandre Quest!  (Read 88931 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Flandre Quest! Mystearica's Story Time :3
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2010, 11:04:54 PM »
> Level up Sanity/Reasonibility up once and Danmaku up twice.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2010, 02:46:08 AM »
>2 to cuteness, 1 to regen.
>Screw being the Great Destructor, we're going to break the border of Moe and  Elzam.
> Level up Sanity/Reasonibility up once and Danmaku up twice.

> Oooooook. This results in... Warning! Does Not Compute! Does Not Compute!
> Aka, we need an agreement before the points can be added. When multiple points are gained at the same time, they can be saved and spent later should it be difficult to come to an agreement..
> Also, since I forgot to add it in earlyer, increasing Cuteness also help protect us from falling for Moe related actions, increasing Sanity/Reasonibility helps protect us from illusions and moves that mess with ones sanity(Duh)... if their are any that is :P

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2010, 12:45:25 PM »
>Vote: Sanity
>Vote: Cuteness
>Vote: Danmaku
This is going to take forever if we treat points as a group, so hopefully we can get agreement on each points one by one. I want to see what Flandre who is actually able to express her thoughts sanely looks like! ...albeit not robot. (shudder)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 02:59:37 PM by ventuswings »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2010, 02:47:39 PM »
>Replace sanity with regen. We're totally sane already. Otherwise, concurrence

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2010, 03:02:54 PM »
>You are sane, but you wouldn't want someone messing with your minds. Having your own mind is cool.

CURRENT OPINIONS (underlined: L-1)
Hoboverlord Purvis:                  Kasu♠of♠Spades:                 ventuswings: 
>Cuteness                                 >Sanity                                    >Sanity
>Cuteness                                >Danmaku                             >Cuteness
>Regen                                      >Danmaku                             >Danmaku

Anyone willing to change one of their votes to either danmaku, sanity, or cuteness so at least we have agreement on one point? Then we can fight over remaining two. Progress!

Reply to below post: It's perfectly acceptable to me.  :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 03:16:54 PM by ventuswings »

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2010, 03:11:50 PM »
>You are sane, but you wouldn't want someone messing with your minds. Having your own mind is cool.

CURRENT OPINIONS (underlined: L-1)
Hoboverlord Purvis:                  Kasu♠of♠Spades:                 ventuswings: 
>Cuteness                                 >Sanity                                    >Sanity
>Cuteness                                >Danmaku                             >Cuteness
>Regen                                      >Danmaku                             >Danmaku

Anyone willing to change one of their votes to either danmaku, sanity, or cuteness so at least we have agreement on one point? Then we can fight over remaining two. Progress!

> Ooook... if no one has anything else to say past that, the points will go into Sanity, Cuteness and Danmaku. That ok?
> Remember, you will level up and get more points later,

>_
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 03:29:13 PM by MystearicaUtsuho »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2010, 03:25:37 PM »
>Fist shaking! That's workable.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2010, 10:16:23 PM »
> Wonder how we did that to Cirno.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2010, 10:39:06 PM »
>Experiment with Sakuya
>"How did I do Nee-shan!?"
>Run over
>Trip onto Remilia
>"Hoowaahhh! I'm sorry Nee-chan"
>Cry and hug Remilia

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2010, 12:49:59 AM »
> You have leveled up Cuteness, Sanity and Danmaku!

>Experiment with Sakuya
>"How did I do Nee-shan!?"
>Run over
>Trip onto Remilia
>"Hoowaahhh! I'm sorry Nee-chan"
>Cry and hug Remilia

> You decide to test your moe-ness on Sakuya/"Nee-shan." She instantly gets Nosebleed, but that was easy to do to her anyway.
> You decide to excidetly run back to Big Sis/"Nee-chan" you trip by accident. As you apoologize to her, you see a ever so tiny stream of blood coming... from her nose. Success
> Wonder how we did that to Cirno.

> Your cute, thats all their is 2 eet :3

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2010, 01:00:54 AM »
> Onwards to the village!

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2010, 02:13:50 AM »
> You and the SDM crew continue to the village.
> When you get their, you see so many people... probly as many as the Mansion has Fairy Maids! Waaaaaaaaay to many to count!
> You see that every person is looking towards you and they look... odd... They look surprised and sad at the same time... wonder why?

>_

Wow... I nearly turned that into something worthy of TLDR. I gotta resist the urge for long posts, and let you all handle the posting instead.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2010, 02:22:20 AM »
>Goggle at all the people.
>And the houses. Holy crap, they are tiny!

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2010, 02:59:15 AM »
> You are in utter awe of the village and the people. Until...
> "IT'S THE DESTROYER! EVERYBODY RUN! IT'S THE DETORYER!!!!" People start fleeing, one or two start throwing rocks at you, and a woman in blue with lotsa red ribbons is flying your way. Oh and she looks ever so slightly PISSED OFF!
> "Ah, Miss Remilia Scarlet. care to explain WHY everyone is terrified or angry and throw rocks..."
> "Why it's simple Keine. You know how they fear my so-called "Demon Pet" of a little sister?"
> "Yes..."
> "Meet my beloved little sister, Flandre Scarlet."

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2010, 03:04:51 AM »
>"Hey stop that! You're going to put someone's eye out, and then they'll cry and you'll be really sad!"

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2010, 03:09:22 AM »
>Bow
>"Hello, my name is Flandre Scarlet. Pleased to meet you."

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2010, 03:20:01 AM »
>"Hey stop that! You're going to put someone's eye out, and then they'll cry and you'll be really sad!"

> The few people throwing rocks start running away looking surprised and confused.
>Bow
>"Hello, my name is Flandre Scarlet. Pleased to meet you."

> You introduce yourself to this Keine using your best manners. She seems to be trying to figure out a lot of stuff at once.
> She then walks up to Big Sis and whispers in her ear. Big Sis eventually says "Very well. but just her, ok? Nothing wrong with me?" and Keine nods. "I need to go do some things Miss Scarlet... such as damage control. Good day."
> "Flan-chan, me and Patchy need to get some things for later, and I want them to be a secret, so you and Sakuya can go off and do whatever you two would like, but no coming into the village ok? We will meet back up later."
> "Very well then Mi'lady. Shall we go Miss Flandre?"

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2010, 03:33:55 AM »
>"Okay, but this better be good!"
>Offer a hand to Sakuya for holding.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2010, 04:03:56 AM »
>"Okay, but this better be good!"
>Offer a hand to Sakuya for holding.

> "Ok then Miss Flandre. Follow me, I know a place you might like."
> You and Sakuya are now holding hands with her face redder the the Mansion, but no blood, and you are flying over a forest.
> "Take guess at where we are going, I know you've been their once."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2010, 04:06:26 AM »
>"...The basement?"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2010, 04:08:28 AM »
>"...The basement?"

> "Noooo.... :3"
> You are now flying over a forest while still holding Sakuya's hand.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2010, 04:11:39 AM »
>"Oh. I must have hit my head or something, because the basement is all I remember. Hey, which of those green things down there are trees, anyways? It's gotta be one of 'em!"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2010, 04:16:29 AM »
>"Oh. I must have hit my head or something, because the basement is all I remember. Hey, which of those green things down there are trees, anyways? It's gotta be one of 'em!"

> "You have been their a few times, it's from the time you escaped the mansion successfully."
> "All of the really tall green things down their are trees."
> Still flying over a forest holding Sakuya's hand, but now a building is visable in the distance.

>_

Yes, Flandre DID get out in one bit of Fanon, she outright left the mansion and wasn't forced back in during the entire course of that particualr bit of Fanon. It's also past Midnight here, I'll post more in the morning, but in return I'd love to see at least 3 posts and not all of them from Purvis :V

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2010, 04:28:57 AM »
I will lock this shit so fast~

Also there's a lot of Flandre escapes fanon. So it's hard to tell which one counts.

>"...All of 'em? Wow! Even that thing?"
>Point at the building.
>"Oh, I have a question. Back at that place with all the people? How come all the buildings were really tiny? Are there people stuck in them like I am in the basement?"

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2010, 04:37:02 AM »
Need to read more, so no dice here.
> Try to get a better look. Is it, perchance, a house?

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2010, 02:50:08 PM »
I will lock this shit so fast~

Also there's a lot of Flandre escapes fanon. So it's hard to tell which one counts.

>"...All of 'em? Wow! Even that thing?"
>Point at the building.
>"Oh, I have a question. Back at that place with all the people? How come all the buildings were really tiny? Are there people stuck in them like I am in the basement?"
Need to read more, so no dice here.
> Try to get a better look. Is it, perchance, a house?

> "That one "thing" is our destination, the home of one of Gensokyo's greatest."
> "The homes they live in at the village are small because the village isn't one family and servants, which is how the mansion is. The Village is many different families living near each other for safety and other similar reasons. They also thought it would be better to have many smaller homes then one big home."
> The building is now in clear sight, and it seems a fight is going on, a blue form with green... hair, and tons and tons of little forms... You know about the little forms, some Youkai caused a lot of parties and was one of the few times you were let out of the basement. Some Oni by the name of Suika Ibuki.

>_

The Fanon I'm thinking of got about 2 or 3 threads in the Help Me, Eirin! board.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2010, 05:14:28 PM »
>"Hey, who's that? Why are they fighting?"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2010, 06:50:34 PM »
>"Hey, who's that? Why are they fighting?"

> As you question Sakuya, you notice a figure with dark hair at the building drinking something, likly tea. She is in a Red and White Shrine Maiden uniform. Reimu~ This has to be the Hakurei Shrine.
> "Suika, Mima, will you give it up for a minute, we have guests." Reimu calmly command, and the two stopped fighting immediately.
> "Long time no see, I think, Sakuya, I see your doing well. Hello Flandre. May I ask what the occasion to bring her out of the SDM and back to my shrine. Another incident? Better not be the damned maze again."
> "No, it's actually Miss Flandre's Birthday today."
> "That true Flandre?"

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2010, 07:00:04 PM »
>Hesitant nod. "Big Sister said it was. But...maybe she could be wrong?"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2010, 07:38:41 PM »
>Hesitant nod. "Big Sister said it was. But...maybe she could be wrong?"

> "Good enough for me. Hold on one moment I have something I need to get." With that, Reimu walks back into the shrine.
> A few seconds later, Reimu returns with a an orb of sorts. "Happy Birthday Flandre, here is a present for you, one of my Yin-Yang Orbs. With this, you can gain strength in an skill or something of the sort. It's a power up, if you will. Recently perfected, last night to be exact, no flaws at all."
> You have gained a Yin-Yang Orb! *YIn-Yang Orb basics: Yin-Yang Orbs can be used just like a Skill Point to power up a skill, they are scattered all about Gensokyo. Find them and Power Up!* You can now power up any one skill.

> Skills you can power up right now are:

> Danmaku: this affects your power with all forms of Danmaku, spell card, laser and standard bullets. Also gives minor protection from it as well, both to the point that your standard bullets can knock many foes out cold and leave you feeling very little pain at all from even mid-power cards. Current Level, 3.
> Sanity/Reasonibility: This makes you seem less "crazy" to the point that you aren't at all! Current Level, 2.
> Cuteness: You become even cuter, to the point that you could make anyone nosebleed from you being so cute~ Current Level, 3.
> Regenerative Powers: Your ability to recover from damage increases, to the point that what takes a Human 1 hour to recover from will take you 5 minutes. Current Level, 1.