Author Topic: Cirno's Perfect Secret Santa 5: A Good Day To Secret Hard  (Read 160732 times)

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
Re: Cirno's Perfect Secret Santa 5: A Good Day To Secret Hard
« Reply #690 on: December 30, 2013, 11:28:02 PM »
I returned from home to find a mysterious package awaiting me at my mailbox, and I haven't even been in touch with my seedy drug lords for a month! It had strange mspaint black blobs on the front of it, too.

A PIPE BOMB! THE FEDERALIES MUST'VE FOUND ME OUT! But it never went off. Clearly this was instead both a gift from Santa and the worst pipe bomb ever made. Closer inspection revealed that one of the ends were removable.

What the?! Nothing but blackness inside! Clearly, this is not only the worst pipe bomb ever, it's also the worst kaleidoscope ever, too! Unless you like Linkin Park music or something. Wait. The other end is removable?!

Well now it's also the worst telescope, too! I can barely spy on Alice here. She's rocking the bangs again after she had them clipped to the side for so long. I told her the boys would like it a bit more. Wait. There's stuff inside of it! Let's take a look.

A poster! Very useful with someone with a bachelor pad and some empty space on the wall that could be filled. Not quite finished straightening it out yet. Maybe I could spare 2 minutes on that. :V  あけおめ~ Amongst Reimu and Marisa, there's a half-Alice, half-tiger hybrid. I must find out how such a creature came to be! ACTIVATE VIVISECTORS! Or maybe I'd better not to increase the likelihood of getting offspring.

Uncle say ONE MORE THING. A note from my Secret Santa. Some of the smudged-out stuff is a Steam code for some extra dosh to be used on videogames that y'all won't be getting your mitts on. This ancient phone of mine also takes photos of such stellar quality and resolution that it looks like blah anyhow. I seriously hope to be rid of the old girl soon. Considering I've used Steam for all of the videogames I've played since 2010 outside of the rare Shadow of the Colossus speedrun, this is money in the bank!

Some super sleuthing reveals that this from Zirene. Thanks! I threw out the telekaleidoscope, though. If it worked properly, I would be running through the streets warning people of titanic and colorful ants invading the east coast. It didn't. You should sue.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #691 on: December 31, 2013, 01:53:40 AM »
I don't think the floods affected the postal service in the end, so only Vic knows the hell's up with me swag I guess :derp:
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #692 on: December 31, 2013, 02:00:40 AM »
I don't think the floods affected the postal service in the end, so only Vic knows the hell's up with me swag I guess :derp:

The Swag Vic Viper Only Knows

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #693 on: December 31, 2013, 03:51:27 AM »
Hey Zirene post a picture of the lego figure you got for last year's SS OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #694 on: December 31, 2013, 03:57:16 AM »
Youkai Jesus you need to hurry up and post the rest of your pictures as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #695 on: December 31, 2013, 04:29:10 AM »
Youkai Jesus you need to hurry up and post the rest of your pictures as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALREADY ON IT

edit: okay half done will finish when i reach home office internet 0/10
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 04:55:17 AM by [Y]金剛[J] »

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #696 on: December 31, 2013, 04:55:40 AM »
 Time to actually explain what I got! In addition to the walfas card, I got the Neptunia the Animation tie in anthology manga and a BRS/Touhou crossover doujin. I'm probably one of the few people in america to actually have a paper copy of the former, which is absurdly cool, and the latter was pretty cool too! Thanks a lot...someone.

A link to some photos of it! It's really cool. For me.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!
  • TRIGGER WARNING : #2handsome5casuls
« Reply #697 on: December 31, 2013, 06:21:29 AM »
shenanigans
Spoiler:
twas not me nor pasu and since YJ was probably the one that sent the pasu badges theres only
Spoiler:
i t hink
Spoiler:
pesco?
Distasteful Tater Elites 1st division

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #698 on: December 31, 2013, 07:27:14 AM »
I know Pesco's name too, and it's not him. And he wouldn't use a walfas comic card. Mystery.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

pasu

• what are they talking about!
  • medi for 14.5 never ;_;
« Reply #699 on: December 31, 2013, 07:56:26 AM »
perhaps proxy shenenigans but that brs 2hu book was a singapore thing

so. much. nepuuuuu

i should probably get to changing my sig but im too lazy

art thread / yukkuri quest thread

« Reply #700 on: December 31, 2013, 08:53:59 AM »
Damn, a lot of people went all out on their custom made holiday cards and gifts. 
Pity I wasn't able to join this year, I was three days late for the sign-ups.
Also, people should just re-gift those Tsukihime DVDs, it's the gift that keeps on giving.
And Nietz why the heck did you get a stamp with the "Sing Yesterday" guy on it?
Some of you guys are crazy; looking forward to next year.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #701 on: December 31, 2013, 02:18:34 PM »
Spoiler:
twas not me nor pasu and since YJ was probably the one that sent the pasu badges theres only
Spoiler:
i t hink
Spoiler:
pesco?

not it
i kept the pasu badges to myself

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

« Reply #702 on: December 31, 2013, 03:41:07 PM »
Thanks again Heena, I loved this

Waahhh!! I'm glad you liked it♡! Really!

I'm disappointed at FedEx because I thought they'd deliver the package without ripping the wrapping like that :(! I guess it had something to do with the country of origin. Smh.

I wrote that apology letter because I thought that it was a poor gift :(. As I said earlier, I would have sent more HynamadeTM goods had I known beforehand that the shipping cost would be... umm. :<. Guess I'll have to check out other shipping services next time.

It seems that I'll have to request the tracking number because Colombian mail sucks and that package might ☆disappear magically★.  :ohdear:

춤추는 작은 까탈레나~

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #703 on: December 31, 2013, 08:35:16 PM »
Such is latino life.

Don't ever FedEx again though, they should wrap every package in silk and place it inside a box of solid gold with how much they charge
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #704 on: January 01, 2014, 07:24:43 AM »
Just a reminder that the Christmas holiday ends long after Christmas Day - on January 6, to be exact, in both the Western and Eastern church. From that point on, we enter :toot:~*:CARNIVAL!:toot:~*, which ends on :toot:~*MARDI GRAS!:toot:~* which leads right into Christian Ramadan! which ends on Easter.

So if we want to get all canonical about it, technically "Christmas" ends in six days. We can always tweet the Pope if need be.
Except for the Eastern Orthodox Churches which still use the Julian calendar, in which it starts on the 7th, and ends on the 19th. By that time, of course, the bans will surely have already gone out.

Drake

« Reply #705 on: January 01, 2014, 07:49:20 AM »
Also, people should just re-gift those Tsukihime DVDs, it's the gift that keeps on giving.
First we need enough DVDs in CPSS circulation that you can't guess who you got it from just by last year.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #706 on: January 01, 2014, 12:15:13 PM »
.. and around the same time my scissor-blade(TM) arrived SO I USED IT AS THE PERFECT CUTTING TOOL TO OPEN THE BOX ON THE FATED DAY ITSELF (there's red string on it because then even i wil win at tennis)
Ohmygod, I almost sent you the exact same thing! Man, that would have be the second time in a row i send someone something they already have (sorry again, Haku). In the end I choose not to because it was kind of expensive unless it was to be the only thing I sent, and I wanted to send other stuff too. But then I went and bought one for me. :p

upon flipping it sentry-kun engaged into attack-mode and i had to stop it before it destroyed my bizzare cpss present
Well, since I couldn't send something WTFNSFW this time I just picked up the weirdest thing I could find in a 100-yen store.  :D

Anyway, glad you liked, I couldn't find any good Miko stuff, but happened to have this Minoriko cup, and since she was highlighted in your sig?
Kancolle stuff wasn't as easy too find as I thought, because a lot of ship daughter merch is already sold out or due next year. It would have been easy after Comiket though ("Comic Market"? This year was more like Kantai Market). I found the straps and assumed Tenryuu was your favorite (she seems to be really popular with most girls too, judging by the amount of cosplay), and the Ryuujou and Akagi I actually got from a crane and gachapon machines, respectively. (And I also scanned the QR code and have no idea what it means.)
Also, I personally blame you for me getting into Kancolle, which I did against better judgement.

Why is there a chop of your profile picture LIKE I DONT EVEN-
And Nietz why the heck did you get a stamp with the "Sing Yesterday" guy on it?
It's actually a character from another manga that I also use as profile pic, I just happen to look like a manga character I guess. A friend from the Philippines gave me the stamp, turns out one of her friends makes stamps from pictures an stuff. So I just used it on the cards to send to my friends back home (last year I actually had official personalized post stamps made from that picture). I put the card in as an afterthought right before posting it, so sorry if the handwriting was particularly ugly.

WHERE.  CAN.  I.  BUY.  THAT.  POSTCARD.
From the same guy you can also buy the Kaiju Santa cards.

Edit: Also, I will only be back home in a couple of days to check wether my gift has arrived.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #707 on: January 02, 2014, 12:45:52 PM »
Now I know what you're thinking... you posted up already about a 3DS game. Well, something happened today that just kicked me up several levels...

My gosh! A parcel from the States! This isn't part of the Secret Santa thing, but my gosh, it counts as a Christmas gift, and a damn huge one at that! The folder on top of the box was inside the box with a surprise for Puppy-chan; which I'm not allowed to talk about  because of what it is. (I'm not allowed to look for wedding reasons~ :3 )

Wait... what?!

HOLY CRAP! ALL THIS ARTWORK! There might be a connection in that it seems the pictures are stuff I requested (and a couple that Puppy requested too), and there's a lot of them there.

Next up is a folder... with something bulky in it...

OH MY GOSH!
OH! MY! GOSH! A SHIRT! A TOUHOU SHIRT! A SHIRT WITH AWESOME ART! (Puts on straight away.) This is seriously amazing! I mean, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am right now.

But wait! There's more! These were in a little envelope. And they are stickers! Can this parcel get any better?!

It seems so. A book to write in, a cute bookmark, and some 'duck' tape. The tape will likely be used by Puppy; as are the peach sweets. I'm not fond of peach flavoured stuff, but Puppy is happily eating them. The hot chocolate I look forward to making. But there's something else in this parcel...

IT'S A GIANT CUP! I've never seen a cup this big before! This is the part where I have to keep it away from Puppy's Mum; who enjoys throwing everything in the dishwasher. I will not like her if she destroys yet another precious item of ours. THIS IS SO GOING TO GET USED! XD

In short, AOSHIIIIIII! THIS IS THE BEST START TO THE NEW YEAR; albeit one day late as it's the 2nd now. I (we) LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
« Reply #708 on: January 03, 2014, 09:55:39 AM »
Hey Zirene post a picture of the lego figure you got for last year's SS OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bad I've been out of town at my grandparents farm with only my phone for contacting the outside world. I've got some pictures of LegAya back in Fayetteville where I'm not right now, I'm stuck in Little Rock. Sorry Imosa, I really should have posted a picture of her finished, I'll get that up as soon as I get home. Don't worry though she's in good company with, hanging out with my 5 Kyoko figures. Anyway my present is as follows. Genesis Games! I really miss Sega. : (

Unfortunately I don't have a Genesis. I do however have a Sega Nomad (remember how many batteries that thing used?) so I can play them. Also good choice on that Jurassic Park game, I lost my copy of that years ago. If I'm not mistaken this is the one with an overhead view for the main areas and first person for the inside areas, I don't know why I always thought that was awesome. It also had that every bullet is precious feeling that Resident Evil games have, which added to the scary dinosaur experience even more. The other games I've not yet played so I'm looking forward to that, now I just need to get a DC adapter for my Nomad because that thing went through about 6 AA batteries in about 2-3 hours.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 09:57:11 AM by Zirene »

« Reply #709 on: January 03, 2014, 11:43:08 AM »
So the 2nd part of my secret santa gift has arrived!

A long tube...Definitely a Poster! Ignore my room its a complete mess.

aaaaaaand

Oh my god, i was not expecting something so cool to show up. When i was rolling out the scroll, i saw suika's blushing face, i thought could this be nsfw? too much hentai

pineyappled

« Reply #710 on: January 03, 2014, 04:16:31 PM »
(sorry i'm super late just got home last night)
also secret santa you're perfect, i mean look at all those books and that youmu keychain and those boooooks

I've been meaning to borrow like half of those and read them for a while now and I guess I should get to it soon! Never read any Stephen King before, so I'll start with that.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #711 on: January 04, 2014, 07:17:07 AM »
Holy shit, someone sent you Dune? Best Santa.

Also that shipping and handling had to be like 500 dollars goddamn.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #712 on: January 05, 2014, 03:06:00 AM »
Well I would have a more elaborate write up but I just got home from a very long flight and I'm not feeling too well. Thank you Ammy for the awesome Totoro grocery bag and the post card <3

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #713 on: January 05, 2014, 03:48:43 AM »
Wait! There's a Moomin in there, too!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #714 on: January 05, 2014, 04:12:32 AM »
Oh I found him, just forgot to take a picture ><

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

« Reply #715 on: January 06, 2014, 11:44:47 PM »
'Twas a cold night at Chocola's house, not a creature was stiring, not even a---
OH MY GOODNESS,  PART 1 OF TWO OF THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN SPOTTED.

I came home around dinner time after an 8 hour shift-- at the convenience store, it was the dreaded delivery day. I found this package on the steps, and I felt so much better:

Woah, woah, woah! OAO  This was really unexpected. A Flandre nendoroid?

I have a weak spot for all things cute. I squealed and frightened my mother.

A Cirno button! Aww, poor Cirno is sensitive to the U.V. rays. Sanctuary, sanctuary!  Anyway, this is so cute.

I was so happy to see this!  :o I can only get these at my local con, and I was so sad when they were out of Cirno. Now I have her.~

Meguka and Homu Homu?  :derp: They're so precious.

This is almost everything all together.  :derp: Note this is on a shoebox. Aha.

Part two of this should be coming soon!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 02:26:33 AM by Chocola »

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #716 on: January 08, 2014, 06:29:58 PM »
yo vic how much longer until the reveal

« Reply #717 on: January 10, 2014, 10:21:05 PM »
I just returned from a trip. Nothing has arrived. Not even a tracking number :<!

춤추는 작은 까탈레나~

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #718 on: January 11, 2014, 02:20:10 PM »

I put them on! So cool! And then I uploaded the pics and made this post while wearing them.  :3

This instantly reminded me of this game

Jewel Master?  How about JEW MASTER

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #719 on: January 13, 2014, 02:16:24 AM »
yo vic how much longer until the reveal

:colbert: