Author Topic: Touhou Project 12.5 ~ ダブルスポイラー (Double Spoiler) announced, girls are preparing.  (Read 236160 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.

How would you even prove that?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

JormundElver

• Baron Von Parakeet

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
That's when the gates open up for the long-ass lines anyway.

it's ok. i'm sure the Touhou fans have equipped themselves with +5 Charisma Steamrollers. getting through lines will be a breeze.

I hope I won?t get Triple Spoilered before ever being able to play it.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊

How would you even prove that?

Whip out a laptop and start playing right there where everyone can see
Wotters gonna' wot

Steamrollers

<insert WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY here>

Tengukami

Whip out a laptop and start playing right there where everyone can see

YES! And set up a live webcam feed to Japan, furiously playing DoubleSpoiler while playing Lynyrd Skynyrd and yelling "LOOK AT ME, JAPAN! FIRST, BITCHES!"

it's ok. i'm sure the Touhou fans have equipped themselves with +5 Charisma Steamrollers. getting through lines will be a breeze.

And many of them will simply graze their way to the front, hoping to autocollect.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
Also... 1 hour 15 minutes...
I'm fairly sure there should be an extra hour on this. Local time over there is just about 8am as of this post.

Guess it's about time to actually nag my contact over there to get going then!  :V

Also:
I acknowledge you, Bananamatic.
:3

Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

I'm fairly sure there should be an extra hour on this. Local time over there is just about 8am as of this post.

Guess it's about time to actually nag my contact over there to get going then!  :V

Woops... mistook england timezone with japan timezone.

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊
YES! And set up a live webcam feed to Japan, furiously playing DoubleSpoiler while playing Lynyrd Skynyrd and yelling "LOOK AT ME, JAPAN! FIRST, BITCHES!"

teehee, that sounds dirty
Wotters gonna' wot

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
I don't see how there can be spoilers about this game. I mean, we all know who are going to be in it.

Unless PC-98 characters make a cameo, but as much as I'd love that I know it won't happen.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊
I don't see how there can be spoilers about this game. I mean, we all know who are going to be in it.

Unless PC-98 characters make a cameo, but as much as I'd love that I know it won't happen.

Twintail Tengu X, Spellcards, possible story, and possible new gameplay elements might count as double spoilers
Wotters gonna' wot

Bananamatic

I'll probably end up playing it anyways

for 5 minutes

DgBarca

• Umineko fuck yeah
  • Spoilers ?
[21:16] <redacted> dgbarca makes great work
[21:16] <redacted> i hope he'll make a full game once

Tengukami

Your indifference is acknowledged again, Bananamatic.

You hear that, everybody? He really, really, really doesn't care!

lumber_of_the_beast

Protip I got from Matsuri like an hour ago: If you ignore someone in your private message options, their posts are also replaced with a notification that you're ignoring them.

Tengukami

I've tried killfiling on other forums. It doesn't work for me. I get too curious to see what they said.

ebarrett

I don't see PC-98 characters appearing.... but I see either Byakuren or Shou with a Cheeto Lasers card.

Matsuri

goddamn cheeto lasers

Tengukami

I have it on very good authority that Level 6 Stage 2 is going to be the Five Magic Stones.

lumber_of_the_beast

I have it on very good authority that Level 6 Stage 2 is going to be the Five Magic Stones.
I'm curious as to where you're getting this.

...is it a magic eight ball? It's a magic eight ball, isn't it?

goddamn cheeto lasers
owning Touhou players since 2003

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
goddamn cheeto lasers
owning Touhou players since 1998
Also, the cheeto lasers were only bad when you moved too much  :V
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

It's a magic eight ball, isn't it?

more like a magic nine ball

owning Touhou players since 1998

Oh yeah forgot MS  :V

Tengukami

I have my sources. Would a tengu ever repeat a mistruth?

lumber_of_the_beast

I have my sources. Would a tengu ever repeat a mistruth?
That sounds perfectly reasonable and not at all like a blatant lie!

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
more like a magic nine ball

Ahahahahaha

haha

ha...ha.

Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Bananamatic

Psikyo Sign "Instant Laser"

Ahahahahaha

haha

ha...ha.

I know it was bad.
That?s why I did it on purpose...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ^^"