~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Grand Touhou STG Fangames List (maintained by CreepyNinja_)
(1/7) > >>
CreepyNinja_:
Hello everyone!
Since there are a lot (really A LOT) Touhou fangames that are shooters and not necessarily Danmakufu scripts, I decided to make a list covering majority of them.
All the positions on that list have been done by my careful researches, and still I haven't listed all of them - either I forgot that or it's really lost deep in the Internet.

Note: Made a decision to currently cut off the link to it on the forum. If you want to reach my list, the link is featured on my YT channel. Thanks for understanding.

The list contains three sheets - with Touhou shooting fangames, another with Touhou-like games, but also one with rare Danmakufu scripts - because many are just worth attention and there's a lot of them too. There is also "SHMUPs and STGs" section. It won't be huge since most of the games can be found here.

With the time the list will be constantly growing and every suggestion is welcomed! I hope we'll make this list very huge and spread the word 'bout those forgotten.
Have fun with exploring fangames! :D
PyuDi:
Can I mention the missing ones? If yes, Touhou Tenkarou (Frantically Forbidden Fruit) seems missing.
gilde:
Oh oh oh this is coooooll

Are you OK with receiving suggestions on expanding (and/or organizing) the list? I have like, a big catalog of Danmakufu and other fangames including some that might be pretty obscure. (Depends on what your exact criteria for inclusion are, though.) (also it'd be a good idea to add a column for who made each game imo)
CreepyNinja_:
Yeah, I'm totally open for any suggestions! Actually, when looking at that, I think I missed like 15 positions. Phew, there's really lots of games
shockdude:
Imo I would classify some of these games (Len'en, Terra Feminarum) as "Touhou clones" or "Touhou-likes" (i.e. similar gameplay to Touhou), as opposed to "fangames" (i.e. Touhou characters). But that's not a big deal.
Since you are including Touhou-likes, I'd suggest adding Jigoku Kisetsukan and eXceed 3rd.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version