~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
(1/6) > >>
Wordspoken:
Because

1) It was just released in Europe

2) I do too.

3) 200+ hours of playtime

Well, Pokemon hasn't much changed gamewise since it's original version, but the latest installation is the most advanced version still. That is to say compared to red/blue/yellow, say, it has userfriendly options. I have always liked how RPG-wise you can grab your team anyhow you like it. Then again, there are simply too many pokemons: you won't like them all, you won't (probably) use them all. Also leveling could be a bit faster thing to do. And yet to sum up what I think about this game: 200+ hours of gameplay.
shinyjam:

--- Quote from: Wordspoken on May 02, 2009, 11:50:25 AM ---3) 200+ hours of playtime

--- End quote ---
Unless you want to train up all your pokemon to lv99, breeding to get the best moves list and train to lv 99, win all contest ribbor for all your pokemon, beat the extra tower, catch all pokemon that is catchable, then yes, 200 hours.

For me who just doing the regular things, 40-60 will do.
trancehime:
The highest level is 100, not 99.
Gpop:

--- Quote from: shinyjam on May 02, 2009, 03:21:15 PM ---Unless you want to train up all your pokemon to lv99, breeding to get the best moves list and train to lv 99, win all contest ribbor for all your pokemon, beat the extra tower, catch all pokemon that is catchable, then yes, 200 hours.

For me who just doing the regular things, 40-60 will do.

--- End quote ---

Not unless you have Red/Blue/Yellow version and use the Cinnabar Island item-glitch =/.

Of course, I don't know if such glitch exists in the new installments. I have yet to actually play the games. I think I should as a time-killer.

That being said which version would any of you recommend?
Maid Xan~:
Platinum or Diamond. Pearl's legendary is ugly.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version