~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Etrian Odyssey (+Persona Q) Thread - New EO Games For Everyone!~
<< < (3/55) > >>
Garlyle:

--- Quote from: Madoka Kanamatsuri on November 24, 2014, 07:19:25 PM ---Holy shit half-awake me didn't even see EOX Mystery Dungeon.
--- End quote ---
It's easy to miss in the screaming about EOV

I am so happy EO is slowly taking over as one of Atlus' more invested-in franchises.
MewMewHeart:
Woooooooooooo!!!!! I gonna be getting Persona Q tomorrow, however I can play it on Christmas due to stuff.  :colonveeplusalpha:
Shizumarashi Mayuzumi:
Asked for a gift card for my birthday two weeks ago specifically to go use on Persona Q tomorrow :V
MewMewHeart:
To be honest I already saw  SuperJeenius livetstream the Japanese version of Persona Q, well just a little bit so I know some parts of the game, but not a whole lot.

Edit: PERSONA Q IS OUT HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!
Garlyle:

--- Quote from: MewMewHeart on November 25, 2014, 05:00:40 AM ---To be honest I already saw  SuperJeenius livetstream the Japanese version of Persona Q, well just a little bit so I know some parts of the game, but not a whole lot.

Edit: PERSONA Q IS OUT HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!

--- End quote ---
Hhhhhhh

I have to wait another like four hours before I'll be home from work and able to download it ;-;

(I have no idea who my party is going to consist of.  Apparently though you're stuck with the MC of whichever story version you play regardless, and the other MC needs to be level 55 to trigger a major quest [although you can just slap "get exp when not in the party" rings on them if you really])
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version