~Hakurei Shrine~ > Alice's Art Atelier

Re: Guilty Alice II : Thanks for playing! ;_;

<< < (2/26) > >>

KrackoCloud:
Delfi's mahou shoujo idea sounds like fun.

Vyrien, what do you have in mind right now?

--- Quote from: TEspeon on November 07, 2013, 05:20:35 PM ---I suggest that the OP contain the current theme, so one wouldn't have to sift through a bunch of posts to find it.

--- End quote ---
I did this last thread, although maybe it wasn't obvious enough. We'll find out what works.

HakureiSM:

--- Quote from: TEspeon on November 07, 2013, 05:20:35 PM ---I suggest that the OP contain the current theme, so one wouldn't have to sift through a bunch of posts to find it.

--- End quote ---
It's been like that since forever

Delfigamer:
Doesn't SMF have that feature when OP shows on top of every page instead of only the first one?

Vyrien:
Was thinking of some kind of role-reversal theme, so say an evil character would be portrayed as doing something extremely kind or an obnoxious 2hu presented as sweet and demure etc. For characters with established opposing personalities in fanon (like remi's charisma break) a third would have to be explored so basically a massive OOC moment.

There are a couple of others too but this is what I was going to go for if I didn't like any of the suggestions.

FauxyBeast:

--- Quote from: Vyrien on November 07, 2013, 06:11:47 PM ---Was thinking of some kind of role-reversal theme, so say an evil character would be portrayed as doing something extremely kind or an obnoxious 2hu presented as sweet and demure etc. For characters with established opposing personalities in fanon (like remi's charisma break) a third would have to be explored so basically a massive OOC moment.

--- End quote ---

^To be quite honest I like this idea the most out of all the suggestions so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version