Author Topic: [Art] Rangoinim's Photoshawps - Stream over  (Read 55163 times)

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Re: [Art] Rangoinim's Photoshawps
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2013, 07:13:30 AM »
Welp...
Im going to be on the hospital for a few days so I tought It would be a good idea to make a request to you, Rangorin
I will not be able to logg in either so I leave any kind of effects or anything up to your taste.

Let's see, excuse if Im too direct about it
I would like a signature with this image, mostly focusing on his face, but I would like it a bit darker. I would like it to have written the words "Welcome to the league of Draven!" on it.

I dont know if this is too hard, but if its, please ignore it. I thought about taking the draven on this image (the character in the middle), make it a bit smaller, make any of the bottom corners of the signature even more darker and add him there. If its too hard or doesnt look too well please dont do it :/

Emmm... I really dont know if I should say "please" or "good luck" so Im going to say
Good luck, Please~
see ya in some days~

Done!

[attach=1]

Lemme know if you want anything changed~

As I promised in your birthday thread, I'm here to make another wallpaper request. So, would you please make my secondary screen awesome? :V

I'd like you to work your magic with this cute Nue.
This time I'll let you go wild with effects, brushes and whatever your tools of the trade are. The only restriction is: no text.
The screen resolution is 1366 x 768.

Thanks in advance!

So, I started with your request, and...

That isn't going to work. Sorry.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
  • The strongest striker...?
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2013, 03:01:54 PM »
No problems. Thanks anyway.
<-- Sig by Suikama

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2013, 07:12:48 PM »
No problems. Thanks anyway.

YouknowyoucouldalwayspickanotherimageinsteadofjustgivinguplikethatIdon'tmind

Seriously, I deal with stuff like this all the time. I've denied so many requests simply because the image just plain wouldn't work for what they requested, so they asked for another image and I used that one. If you don't have your heart set on that image I'm all ears (eyes, rather) for another one.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2013, 10:52:49 PM »
Well, if you put it that way... I won't give up on that request. :V

I'm currently looking for another picture, and will post here as soon as I find a good one. This one should work better, I hope. It's Nue again. :V
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:17:23 PM by marukyuu »
<-- Sig by Suikama

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2013, 10:54:26 PM »
Well, if you put it that way... I won't give up on that request. :V
I'm currently looking for another picture, and will post it as soon as I find a good one.

That's the spirit!
 :justasplanned:

Terrabreak

• The worst thing that can happen is we all die~
  • The power of science!
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2013, 08:55:30 AM »
Rangorin~
Thanks a lot, Im lovin' it (that facial hair is just too sexy :O)
I will most likely save it since I dont want everything about me on this forum to be Lol related so dont be surprised if Im not using it.
Anyway, going to make drama on your birthday thread <3
Never forget.... those good old times~

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2013, 06:43:55 AM »
Hey there  :3

I feel terrible for asking a second request, but do you still do wallpapers? My current one is getting old and those you do look real nice! (As well as being unique too  :D)

I'd really like a 1366 x 768 wallpaper featuring this picture ( http://static.zerochan.net/Komeiji.Koishi.full.1399302.jpg ) being in the middle. My only criterias are making it as colorful and cheerful as possible, as well as giving it bubbly look. Hearts here and here are optional.

Sorry if I'm bothering you or if you're too busy  :fail:

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2013, 04:34:08 PM »
Hey there  :3

I feel terrible for asking a second request, but do you still do wallpapers? My current one is getting old and those you do look real nice! (As well as being unique too  :D)

I'd really like a 1366 x 768 wallpaper featuring this picture ( http://static.zerochan.net/Komeiji.Koishi.full.1399302.jpg ) being in the middle. My only criterias are making it as colorful and cheerful as possible, as well as giving it bubbly look. Hearts here and here are optional.

Sorry if I'm bothering you or if you're too busy  :fail:

I certainly do not mind doing more than one request, or two, or three, etc. given I'm not currently bogged down with other requests. I am not currently, but you will be notified if I am the next time you request (assuming you do request again). Really though, don't feel bad for requesting more than once; it never hurts to ask and you'll probably get a free wallpaper out if it.

Well, you would if your Zerochan link wasn't borked. You aren't allowed to hotlink from Zerochan like that so I can't access the image to do the wallpaper. Mind relinking or uploading it to a different site or whatnot?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2013, 05:13:10 PM »
Oh Zerochan how I love you.

http://www.zerochan.net/1399302#full

Here ya go! Thanks a lot for accepting my request  :D

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2013, 03:02:20 AM »
Oh Zerochan how I love you.

http://www.zerochan.net/1399302#full

Here ya go! Thanks a lot for accepting my request  :D

No problem~
I've been wanting to livestream for awhile now but have been lazy but NO LONGER

I will (hopefully) be livestreaming both yours and markyuu's request (if an image is provided) on Monday, or sometime soon.

Edit: Yeah, I didn't really think ahead and kinda realized that you guys might not have holidays even though I do...
My bad.  :V
It'll definitely happen next weekend, sometime in the afternoon (timezone is UTC -6), so label your calendars! ordon'tyouknowyoudon'thavetoit'sokayifyoudon't
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 02:36:23 PM by Rangoinim »

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2013, 08:06:38 PM »
Edit: Yeah, I didn't really think ahead and kinda realized that you guys might not have holidays even though I do...
My bad.  :V
It'll definitely happen next weekend, sometime in the afternoon (timezone is UTC -6), so label your calendars! ordon'tyouknowyoudon'thavetoit'sokayifyoudon't

My timezone is -5, so... That means... I'm 1 hour ahead of youuu...?

* Ikari has never used nor understood timezones.

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2013, 04:48:40 AM »
My timezone is -5, so... That means... I'm 1 hour ahead of youuu...?

* Ikari has never used nor understood timezones.

Yup. Just think of it like everybody with a larger - number than you is in the past and people with a smaller - number than you is in the future. See? Easy. :P

Edit: Should be streaming in about two hours from now.

EditEdit: Or in a few minutes, I don't want to wait. >3>

EditEditEdit: http://www.livestream.com/mrrangoinim
Might help to link to my livestream...

Ikari's wallpaper is done!

Marukyuu's too!

I thought it came out awesome.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:36:07 PM by Rangoinim »

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
Re: [Art] Rangoinim's Photoshawps - Stream over
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2013, 10:10:08 PM »
Oh crap, I had to do stuff AFK and missed the stream :ohdear:

Awesome job with both wallpapers! No changes on mine, please. Thanks a lot, and keep up the good work!
<-- Sig by Suikama

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2013, 10:51:03 PM »
Oh crap, I had to do stuff AFK and missed the stream :ohdear:

Awesome job with both wallpapers! No changes on mine, please. Thanks a lot, and keep up the good work!

I'll be streaming again, don't worry. I just need more requests to do that. XD
The recordings are there on my Livestream channel too, so you can watch them right now.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2013, 12:58:44 AM »
I'll be streaming again, don't worry. I just need more requests to do that. XD
The recordings are there on my Livestream channel too, so you can watch them right now.
Thanks for pointing that out. I'm currently watching the recordings, and it looks like it's been a pretty entertaining stream. Looking forward to the next one!
<-- Sig by Suikama

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2013, 06:09:47 PM »
Thanks for pointing that out. I'm currently watching the recordings, and it looks like it's been a pretty entertaining stream. Looking forward to the next one!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll be streaming when I get more requests (soon) so I'll make a point to let you guys know.
I also stream games, if you're interested. I can drop a notification here for that too, if you want.

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2013, 07:39:46 PM »
Je request le signature.
Here's the image. If the image dimensions for the signature is hard to cope with and a bit odd, it can have only Koishi in it. Sorry, Satori :'c You can stream this one if you want.
And it seems like I'm not the only one here who feels horrible when asking for stuff.
Could I have it look a bit cheery with a "concealed" feeling to it please, with a few hearts? Tay may mosh~
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 08:30:19 PM by ☯The Embodiment of fondue☯ »

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2013, 08:15:18 PM »
Je request le signature.
Here's the image. If the image dimensions for the signature is hard to cope with and a bit odd, it can have only Koishi in it. Sorry, Satori :'c You can stream this one if you want.
And it seems like I'm not the only one here who feels horrible when asking for stuff.
Could I have it look a bit cheery with a "concealed" feeling to it please, with a few hearts? Tay may mosh~

Zerochan. C'mon now.

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2013, 08:22:09 PM »
Zerochan. C'mon now.
Ehh? What did I do :qq:

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2013, 08:23:48 PM »
Ehh? What did I do :qq:

You hotlinked to Zerochan. They don't like it when you do that.

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2013, 08:26:05 PM »
You hotlinked to Zerochan. They don't like it when you do that.
I'll fix it then...
e: Here ya go, Cory  ;)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 08:30:49 PM by ☯The Embodiment of fondue☯ »

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2013, 11:32:02 PM »
Damn, I missed the stream :fail: Sorry...

Thanks a lot for the wallpaper! It gives off a vibrant feeling, unlike my last wallpaper that was too dark to my liking.

Fun, random fact: I have an odd way of placing my desktop icons, and right as I changed picture without changing any icons' places, I discovered Koishi is perfectly aligned in the only non-occupied zone of my desktop. You subconsciously delivered better than expected  :justasplanned:

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2013, 11:58:29 PM »
Dem's some nice wallpapers. :derp:

Also IKARI WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU TO DO SOMETHING ANYTHING IN THE RPG THREAD DUDE.

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2013, 12:12:05 AM »
Also IKARI WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU TO DO SOMETHING ANYTHING IN THE RPG THREAD DUDE.

Barely got out of this hellish spiral of business I shall call my week-end, gimme a chance  :V

Anyway, thread related, I'm seriously surprised this thread doesn't have more activity. You do some really pretty stuff.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2013, 12:21:42 AM »
Also on-topic: Would you could you please avatar-ize the sunskullorbthingie from this pic, Rango?

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=rider+of+the+unholy#/d28dfs0

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2013, 03:06:36 AM »
Also on-topic: Would you could you please avatar-ize the sunskullorbthingie from this pic, Rango?

I might not go on dA a lot, but considering that your link starts with 'browse', I don't think you gave the right link.

e: if you did vector tracing then I would happily request a bg from you, because vectors are a pain.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 03:08:49 AM by Biohazurd »

Rangoinim

• OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2013, 03:26:15 PM »
Damn, I missed the stream :fail: Sorry...

Thanks a lot for the wallpaper! It gives off a vibrant feeling, unlike my last wallpaper that was too dark to my liking.

Fun, random fact: I have an odd way of placing my desktop icons, and right as I changed picture without changing any icons' places, I discovered Koishi is perfectly aligned in the only non-occupied zone of my desktop. You subconsciously delivered better than expected  :justasplanned:

I'm glad you like it. :3

Dem's some nice wallpapers. :derp:

damn right they are

And HEY
IF YOU'RE GONNA POST STUFF ABOUT CRAP I DON'T UNDERSTAND
YOU COULD AT LEAST INFORM ME
it would be very appreciated thank you <3

Barely got out of this hellish spiral of business I shall call my week-end, gimme a chance  :V

Anyway, thread related, I'm seriously surprised this thread doesn't have more activity. You do some really pretty stuff.

My theory is because I don't actually draw or some shit I dunno

Yes, shouldn't be very hard.

I might not go on dA a lot, but considering that your link starts with 'browse', I don't think you gave the right link.

e: if you did vector tracing then I would happily request a bg from you, because vectors are a pain.

He did.

Vectors indeed are a pain. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda why I don't do them.  :V

You could totally request something non-vector though. That'd be cool.  :getdown:

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2013, 10:24:57 PM »
And HEY
IF YOU'RE GONNA POST STUFF ABOUT CRAP I DON'T UNDERSTAND
YOU COULD AT LEAST INFORM ME
it would be very appreciated thank you <3

Apologies, Rango---Ikari and I are playtesting an RPG over in RaNGE and Ikari's been very busy, so I notice he's posted here and my obligatory reaction is HAY DUDE WE'RE WAITING ON YOU because it is my job to annoy him. :V

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2013, 05:47:43 AM »
My theory is because I don't actually draw or some shit I dunno

But that's stupid because what you do is essentially take the person's favorite art and make it prettier and give it a practical use  :derp:

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2013, 08:14:58 AM »
This thread is for request and then you receive your photoshop. Not like most art threads where the artist posts some art and everyone else comments about it. or requests something So you can't really have much activity other than giving a request or thanking Rangoinim for the result.