Author Topic: The Complex of Horrors! (RP Thread)  (Read 72507 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: The Complex of Horrors! (RP Thread)
« Reply #210 on: November 08, 2009, 08:25:07 PM »
"Guess no-one tripped the flashlight flag?"

Rou-R-KAN-1 starts to move towards the face-like object at the end of the room, tip-toeing in case he steps on something dangerous...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #211 on: November 08, 2009, 10:51:49 PM »
(OOC: Roukan did not choose right or left. So I chose at random. IE: I asked the people in chat to choose.)

Rou-R walks down the right side of the hall, walking opposite of the red path for about 20 feet, then onto the red path as he passes by Nietz-R, who is considering the picture painted there. Then, about 40 feet into the hall; a bit under one third of it's length; the floor under Rou-R's feet tilts downward. Caught off guard, he falls downward and vanishes. Everyone can hear a muffled thump, a scream of pain, and then a loud electrical zap as the floor sections teeter-totters up and down on a single axle, and soon settles back into place.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 10:54:18 PM by Captain Purvis M.F.D. »

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #212 on: November 08, 2009, 10:56:35 PM »
Oh, boo. T_T

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #213 on: November 08, 2009, 11:35:35 PM »
A few moments later, there is a slight hissing sound, and a rather noxious-looking steam raises up from the spot where Roukan fell. Quickly, a sizable hole is eaten into the lid. Moments later, Rou-R leaps from the pit looking worse for wear and a bit bloodstained about the back, but otherwise alright.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #214 on: November 08, 2009, 11:38:31 PM »
"Ow..."

Rou-R-KAN-1 clings to his back, wincing.

"Gimme a few minutes, guys. I'm gonna go hang with the DocBot for a while..."

Rou starts to shuffle back to the entrance of the room...

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #215 on: November 09, 2009, 08:55:13 PM »
"...Looks like that was NOT the path to take..."
Zengar-R-SRG-1 walks through the left side, carefully following the red path.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #216 on: November 09, 2009, 09:04:40 PM »
Zengar follows the red path, starting on the left then wending right. This quickly takes him to the hole that Rou-R somehow made in the floor to escape; it seems the path continues over the trap door there.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #217 on: November 09, 2009, 09:15:53 PM »
Zengar measures the hole, if it's possible to jump over it or something like that while still in the red path.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #218 on: November 12, 2009, 09:55:52 AM »
Peter also follows the red path, stopping inbetween Nietz and Zengar, looking over the right wall while going along the path.

« Reply #219 on: November 13, 2009, 08:07:37 AM »
Ginger returns to the flybot, and a minute later returns with some Blind-Me-Not Flashlights and packs of Mr. Lighty Glowsticks.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 10:10:30 AM by Mr_Bob »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #220 on: November 16, 2009, 09:21:50 PM »
The DocBot tends to Rou-R's wounds, as well as giving him a new dose of painkillers and happiness drugs to take the edge off. Ginger-R hands Rou-R a flashlight, and moves inwards, giving them to Abot-R, then Nietz-R, then Peter-R, then Zengar-R.

Along the left wall continues the large mural of treasonously dressed people among the Outside with their blades and silly big-wheeled vehicles. On the right side, which Nietz is currently examining, is a painting of a room full of training manuals. Most notable about it is that there seems to be a container built into the wall, with paintings of two large, bearded men in fur hats with red stars upon the front. They are painted to look as though the are holding the container. The container is not very large, just large enough to fit in both of one's hands. It seems to be firmly affixed to the wall.

In front of where the pit is -- now easily seen and avoided due to the hole in it -- there is a painting of what seems to be a steel door with a small barred window, and two hands gripping that door. It looks rather convincingly realistic.

Looking around, everyone also notices that the wallls don't seem to be made of panels like everything else in Alpha Complex. Rather, it seems the whole wall is one huge continuous panel. The wall doesn't seem to be made of metal; it looks more like cheap plasticy stuff made from the leftovers of the food vats.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #221 on: November 17, 2009, 01:17:37 PM »
"Ooh! A goodie bag! Wonder what's in heeere?"

Rou-R-KAN-1, still euphoric after his latest shot of happiness, walks over to the container on the left wall and sticks one of his hands into the container. He feels around, checking if there's anything held inside.

(Getting back to my job as The Guy Who Sets Off All The Traps. Giving odds of 5 to 1 right now with no knowledge of ToH that I lose my hand.)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #222 on: November 17, 2009, 01:36:59 PM »
A small buzz and loud pop accompanying Rou-R opening the box, whose lid seems to be on the bottom. He seems unphased as the lid swings open. Nothing falls out.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #223 on: November 17, 2009, 01:38:49 PM »
"Owwie..."

Rou-R pouts comically, still doped on painkillers. He shakes his hand irritably, pulling his head down to peer inside the box from beneath it.

"What did I just touch? Flags aren't meant to hurt like that..."

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #224 on: November 17, 2009, 05:55:50 PM »
Zengar walks toward the wall, knocking it.
"I wonder how fragile is this place..."

« Reply #225 on: November 18, 2009, 10:40:36 AM »
Ginger goes prone and looks through the trap door hole with the flashlight turned on.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #226 on: November 18, 2009, 10:01:10 PM »
Rou-R fiddles with something under the box. Then a 10'x10' section of floor opens up under his feet. This happens to be the same section of floor that Nietz-R, Zengar-R, Peter-R, and Ginger-R were all standing upon; or lying upon as the case may be.

Abot-R, who was just off to the side, is treated to a lovely chorus of screams ending in combination of a series of wet noises, which is terminated in a loud electrical crackle. Glancing down the hole that just opened up, and seems to have no intention of closing, he can see a 30 foot drop that terminates into a variety of sharp-looking, exposed electronics, now with quite a bit of char covering them.

(OOC: Everyone but Abot-R has died. Abot-R will have a few minutes of alone time; afterwards your next set of clones shall appear. Roukan gets 4 Perversity points for M-M-Monster-Killing himself and four of his companions at once. Had he gotta Abot-R as well, he would have gained 10 perversity points. Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke =])

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #227 on: November 18, 2009, 10:25:27 PM »
* Abot-R-FCP-1 cautiously looks over the edge and backs a way a little before shouting downwards

"Is anyone alive? I'll contact Friend Computer for backup!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #228 on: November 18, 2009, 11:13:16 PM »
Abot-R gets no reply, and a few minutes pass.

Then series of loud "thonk!" noises echo outside, as Zengar-R-SRW-2, Nietz-R-PHD-2, Rou-R-KAN-2, Peter-R-WQR-2, and Ginger-R-UYT-2 fall from a pneumatic tube that extended from in the ceiling and land in a heap by the entrance of the facility.

(OOC: You all have all the gear that you had when you died. Presume this will be the standard unless I say otherwise. Your memories up til the fall are perfect, but after that they get a little fuzzy and unpleasant. Welcome to Alpha Complex!)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2009, 05:26:16 AM »
'Ah bot support from Friend Computer has arrived!'

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #230 on: November 19, 2009, 07:14:51 AM »
"Uh...what just happened...?"

Rou-R-KAN-2 grasps his head, his thoughts swirling around rapidly.

"I pulled the lever in that box over there thinking it'd open the door...then I fell, and-"

Rou stops in realisation, his face turning white.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-"

He falls to his knees.

"Crap, crap, crap, I hit a bad end! A bad end!"

He slaps himself in the face a few times to calm himself down after a brief period of self-aimed rage.

"...Okay, calm down. Calm down. You reloaded, you can try again, don't panic."

Rou-R-KAN-2 stands up, taking a few deep breaths and smiling again.

"Alright, let's just move on and not talk about this at all, okay?"

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #231 on: November 19, 2009, 08:08:25 PM »
"Zitizen Rou-R-Kan, zat vas a most shocking break of zafety regulation from your prewious klone!"

Scratchs moustache.
"Oh, vell... better I go czech zat strange door in ze vall ...carefully."

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #232 on: November 20, 2009, 08:39:46 AM »
"Yeah, you guys get on to that. Meanwhile..."

Rou-R walks up to Abot-R with an inquisitive look on his face.

"I assume that since the five of us just reloaded thanks to Friend Computer itself, we're perfectly hygienic. You, on the other hand, have been unobserved for several minutes, so would you please submit to a highly necessary PHT?"

« Reply #233 on: November 20, 2009, 08:52:09 AM »
Ginger-R-UYT-2 stretches, removes a piece of rubble large enough to take a seat on, stretches again, and takes up a thinking pose on the rock while whipping out a PDC.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #234 on: November 24, 2009, 02:01:13 PM »
"Hello? Abot, you there?"

Rou-R-KAN-2 pokes Abot on the shoulder.

"I asked you if you would be willing to submit to a PHT. If you're trustworthy and clean you have nothing to worry about, right?"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #235 on: November 24, 2009, 02:36:49 PM »
"After what's just happened, I don't trust you one bit! You are a commie out to kill us all!"

* Abot-R-FCP-1 Draws his gun and fires at Rou-R-KAN-2

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #236 on: November 25, 2009, 12:44:06 AM »
"!!"

Rou-R-KAN-2 had been mildly suspicious after Abot's refusal to conform to the PHT, and so the gun was only a slight shock. He does his best to lean backwards completely, with the dual-purpose of dodging the blast from Abot's gun and afterwards producing a drop-kick to send Abot into the pit behind him-!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #237 on: November 25, 2009, 12:57:40 AM »
Abot-R whips out a non-standard looking weapon and fires it at Rou-R! Unfortunately, the weapon makes a weird buzzing noise and a voice from it says:"I-would-just-like-to-take-this-moment-to-complain-about-your-maintainence-routines." The overall effect is to make the shot go quite a few feet wide and splat again the debris outside, splashing some of it and some of Ginger-R with vivid orange paint.

Rou-R, in the meantime, falls onto his back and doesn't achieve much of anything; although the shot would have gone over him had it been more on target.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #238 on: November 25, 2009, 01:32:09 AM »
"Vat ze hell...!? A fake acuzation if I ever zeen any! Und an illegal veapon!"

Pulls laser and shoots Abot's traitorous ass.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #239 on: November 25, 2009, 02:40:00 AM »
Zengar... wakes up and moves just in time to see Nietz-R-PHD-2 shooting Abot!
"W-What the heck!?"