Author Topic: Hatate Quest Kaksi  (Read 55651 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Hatate Quest Kaksi
« Reply #990 on: June 09, 2014, 07:12:13 PM »
>"Okay, mind if we go ask her about that book real quick?"
>Assuming Reimu accedes, head down that north hall.

« Reply #991 on: June 09, 2014, 07:17:49 PM »
>"Okay, mind if we go ask her about that book real quick?"
>Assuming Reimu accedes, head down that north hall.

>"I wouldn't if I were you." Reimu cautions.
>"Why's that?" Momiji asks.
>Reimu smirks. "Because people that walk in on Flan have a tendency to go through a few walls."
>"Walk in... Oh, so you meant...." Momiji trails off, blushing slightly.
>"Trust me, you'll want to give them a few minutes." Reimu adds. She gestures to her left, towards table obviously made to match her desk. "Have a seat, if you want."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #992 on: June 09, 2014, 07:25:29 PM »
>Oh god ewwwwww-Oh wait, Flandre might be a little kid anymore. Still. Ew.
>Have a seat.
>"Okay, lemme ask you something else. What do you know about Cobalt Keep? Because that place sounds like it's way different than what we know of it."

« Reply #993 on: June 09, 2014, 07:36:03 PM »
>Oh god ewwwwww-Oh wait, Flandre might be a little kid anymore. Still. Ew.
>Have a seat.
>"Okay, lemme ask you something else. What do you know about Cobalt Keep? Because that place sounds like it's way different than what we know of it."

>It's going to take you some effort to shake that image out of your head. Well, at least you can't hear anything, you take some comfort from that.
>You pull out one of the scarlet-cushioned chairs and have a sit. Comfy chair, well made. This Reimu really has been doing well for herself.
>"I know that I don't like talking about it." Reimu says as she pushes her own chair out and stands from her desk. "That place is dangerous, and it's evil besides. Drives people crazy if they come out of there, if they ever do. Want some tea?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #994 on: June 09, 2014, 07:50:19 PM »
>"Sure. And I heard Marisa's been there. Does that mean she went crazy? And I guess you haven't been there?"

« Reply #995 on: June 09, 2014, 08:14:56 PM »
>"Sure. And I heard Marisa's been there. Does that mean she went crazy? And I guess you haven't been there?"

>"She never made it inside." Reimu replies as she heads through the northeastern exit, into the kitchen. "Bunch of horrors chased her off." There is a pause before Reimu continues, "She came back hurt, too. After that, I knew that no one should go back there, anywhere near there."
>The red-white's head pokes out from the doorway again, looking squarely at Celes. "And don't think I didn't hear her say where you're from. I'm keeping an eye on you."
>"I suspected you would." Celes answers quietly. "I do not entirely blame you."

>Reimu nods and disappears back into the kitchen. "And I haven't been inside the place, no. Not a chance in hell. But after what happened to Marisa, Ran and I went out there and posting warning markers for miles around the place, and we had Aya and you run warnings in your papers. Ran wanted to evacuate the kappa village upriver from the Keep, but they wouldn't leave. Most of them, anyway."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #996 on: June 09, 2014, 08:18:47 PM »
>"Did they know anything about the place, those kappa? What was it like when you got around it?"

« Reply #997 on: June 10, 2014, 03:33:20 AM »
>"Did they know anything about the place, those kappa? What was it like when you got around it?"

>"Not much more than anyone else. One of theirs got into the Keep a few years ago, and he's been hopelessly crazy ever since. Haven't been able to get anything coherent out of him, as far as I know. Other than that, I know they know the most important thing about the Keep: Leave it alone, and it leaves you alone."
>"Have they changed over the years?" Celes asks suddenly.
>Reimu's head appears once more. "Changed?"
>"Living in the shadow of that place, that evil. It can change people. The old Keep from my world had that effect on people, humans and non-humans."
>Reimu stares at the steward for a moment before admitting, "I don't know. I haven't been out that way since. And I don't know if any of them have come this way."

>"Unsettling." Reimu answers your second question. "Even from miles away, before you could even see the damn place, you can feel something change in the air. I've fought against pretty much everything and everyone that Gensokyo has over the last couple decades, and I've never felt anything like that aura before. It was evil, pure evil. Malice as evil as the Saigyou Ayakashi. Maybe even worse. I didn't want to get any closer than I did, and I'm glad I didn't have to." The Hakurei maiden appears once more, carrying a tray with four ceramic teacups upon it. "If you three really are from some other world, and you have to stay here for a while, then don't go anywhere near that place. No matter what."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #998 on: June 10, 2014, 09:09:31 AM »
>"Sounds like good advice."
>"Hmm, but you know, Celes? If there was something you really needed to see? I could probably just get a picture of it from here."

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #999 on: June 11, 2014, 05:51:47 PM »
>".... Celes, I'm having an hunch that a few clues ,if not the key itself, to us all returning to our world lies among the walls of the Keep and it  is acting as a sort of dissuasor..."
>"My ability ought to help nicely in this case".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

« Reply #1000 on: June 11, 2014, 08:08:21 PM »
>"Sounds like good advice."
>"Hmm, but you know, Celes? If there was something you really needed to see? I could probably just get a picture of it from here."
>".... Celes, I'm having an hunch that a few clues ,if not the key itself, to us all returning to our world lies among the walls of the Keep and it  is acting as a sort of dissuasor..."
>"My ability ought to help nicely in this case".

>"Your ability?" Celes asks. "Do you possess some form of long-range photographic or scrying power?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1001 on: June 11, 2014, 08:20:35 PM »
Dangit I can't play off this well enough to make somethign that's an obvious signifier for new thread time.

>"Yup."

« Reply #1002 on: June 11, 2014, 08:28:27 PM »
Dangit I can't play off this well enough to make somethign that's an obvious signifier for new thread time.

>"Yup."

You've got a post or two while I put the finishing touches on the opener for 3.

>"A very useful talent." Celes replies. "However," she adds as Reimu places the tea tray down. "I would reccomend that, even if your power can reach that far, we should not try to look in on the Keep itself." She flicks her eyes in Reimu's direction a couple of times as she says this.
>"Darn right." the shrine maiden adds with a nod, pulling up a chair across from Momiji. "You'd only be sorry for it."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1003 on: June 11, 2014, 08:31:24 PM »
>"Why's that? Taking pictures usually doesn't hurt."

« Reply #1004 on: June 11, 2014, 08:38:33 PM »
>"Why's that? Taking pictures usually doesn't hurt."

>"First off, Sour lied, and he finished ahead of schedule." Reimu answers. "Second, all you'd get is pictures of old men in swimsuits."
>Celes shudders. "Yeah, we don't need that." And just to make sure of it, she shanks you with her horse. Repeatedly.