~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines
Touhou 12 - 東方星蓮船 ~ Undefined Fantastic Object. An undefined article.
<< < (71/71)
Rikter:
Already? Guess I may play this again.
Shizzo:
Funny thing, I just found out that Hijiri's image when she's about to start using a spellcard goes on a different way of every other character in UFO (Hers goes horizontally to the right, while the other characters go diagonally down to the left)  :V
Helepolis:

--- Quote from: Linnah on September 09, 2009, 02:21:36 AM ---Funny thing, I just found out that Hijiri's image when she's about to start using a spellcard goes on a different way of every other character in UFO (Hers goes horizontally to the right, while the other characters go diagonally down to the left)  :V

--- End quote ---

That is because Byakuren has quite a large portrait and ZUN wanted us to see her in her full glory.
Shizzo:

--- Quote from: Helepolis on September 09, 2009, 06:46:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: Linnah on September 09, 2009, 02:21:36 AM ---Funny thing, I just found out that Hijiri's image when she's about to start using a spellcard goes on a different way of every other character in UFO (Hers goes horizontally to the right, while the other characters go diagonally down to the left)  :V

--- End quote ---

That is because Byakuren has quite a large portrait and ZUN wanted us to see her in her full glory.

--- End quote ---

ZUN could change the way the portrait goes depending on the character/spellcard..

*Imagines on a newer touhou a Chen/Ran Spellcard where the portrait spins*
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version