Author Topic: Iku Quest N?nt? - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 54120 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Iku Quest N?nt? - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #990 on: February 08, 2011, 06:27:47 AM »
> "You know, I must admit I'm curious about something, Tenshi. Do you ever get tired of Bhavagran food?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #991 on: February 08, 2011, 06:37:24 AM »
> "You know, I must admit I'm curious about something, Tenshi. Do you ever get tired of Bhavagran food?"

>"All the time," she says. "You guys figured out how to do a whole lot with peaches and stuff, but geez..."

>_

« Reply #992 on: February 08, 2011, 06:46:02 AM »
>Do we know if there's any particular reason that peaches comprise nearly all of the diet here?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #993 on: February 08, 2011, 07:02:34 AM »
>Do we know if there's any particular reason that peaches comprise nearly all of the diet here?

>Peaches are deemed a heavenly food, worthy of those removed from the lower realms. You are not sure why, exactly.

>_

« Reply #994 on: February 08, 2011, 07:22:15 AM »
>"Yes, I suppose that no matter one's stance on the quality of the cuisine, one certainly cannot argue against Gensokyo having much greater variety. I gather that's something that matters a great deal to you in general."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #995 on: February 08, 2011, 07:36:11 AM »
>"Yes, I suppose that no matter one's stance on the quality of the cuisine, one certainly cannot argue against Gensokyo having much greater variety. I gather that's something that matters a great deal to you in general."

>"Peaches do get pretty boring after awhile," she says.

>_

« Reply #996 on: February 08, 2011, 07:42:27 AM »
>"I can see that they could. I meant variety in the wider sense, though. Certainly, time in Bhava-Agra passes with more undisturbed routine than Gensokyo. ...at least, most of the time."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #997 on: February 08, 2011, 09:19:29 AM »
>"I can see that they could. I meant variety in the wider sense, though. Certainly, time in Bhava-Agra passes with more undisturbed routine than Gensokyo. ...at least, most of the time."

>She nods. "Yeah, Gensokyo's way more exciting."

>_

« Reply #998 on: February 08, 2011, 10:10:55 AM »
>Nod
>"It does seem to get more than its fair share of events. I'm just glad it isn't quite this exciting all the time. I don't know how many days like yesterday I could manage."
>Finish up lunch

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #999 on: February 08, 2011, 10:19:24 AM »
>Nod
>"It does seem to get more than its fair share of events. I'm just glad it isn't quite this exciting all the time. I don't know how many days like yesterday I could manage."
>Finish up lunch

>"Yeah, that was a bit much. And didn't even see all of it..."
>You finish up lunch, feeling significantly refreshed for the meal.

>_

« Reply #1000 on: February 08, 2011, 10:48:59 AM »
>"Well, that hit the spot. It's nice to actually have proper meals again today."
>Is Tenshi done as well?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1001 on: February 08, 2011, 11:35:00 AM »
>"Well, that hit the spot. It's nice to actually have proper meals again today."
>Is Tenshi done as well?

>She seems to be trying to shank you! Then she trips over some rubble and shanks herself. Whups.