Author Topic: Pangya!  (Read 10428 times)

Benny1

• Die The Death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is The Death!
  • Dlanor of the Ten Wedges
Pangya!
« on: April 21, 2010, 09:17:28 PM »
So do any of you guys play this?  I want to get back into it and I think it'll be more fun if we have a good team to play with, rather than random pub players.  They all just leave and are no fun.  So yeah, you guys play this any?  I'm also planning on buying the Hana Papel Hoodie because I assure you, it is the most moe thing I have seen in a long time.

Pangya!

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Pangya!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 09:19:15 PM »
I downloaded this but I could never get it to run.

But we can always play golf in Second Life anyway.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Matsuri

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 09:21:37 PM »
I still need to try this sometime.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 09:23:48 PM »
TSO's been trying to get me to play this so we can win bitches and live da thug lyfe, but I've been busy playing Melty Blood :<

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 09:24:40 PM »
Psh why play online when you can get the PSP version?

Seventh Holy Scripture

• Err... d'ya need somethin' from me?
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 09:32:16 PM »
Psh why play online when you can get the PSP version?

i agree. The AI is a bit unfair with the way it sinks putts every time but the plot and writing are a lot better than I expected. Uncle Bob's quest for fried chicken almost brought me to tears.

Also I can't play online because I don't speak Brazilian or Vietnamese.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 04:33:26 PM »
I play Pangya. Mostly when not at school/on campus. like Spring Breaks, Summer/Winter Vacation. I still have the game installed and all that. So I could play anytime i want really. but i mostly go when on breaks or when a new great event happens or something. hehe. I'll play with anyone here if ya ask \o/
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 02:44:23 AM »
I quit playing pangya when I realized calculating shit for it was taking up too much of my time and brain

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Valentinya

• Does not play well with others
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2010, 09:49:38 AM »
Last time I ever played Pangya (the online version) was back before OGPlanet closed their servers. But I own the PSP version. Although I haven't played it much since my long trip to the city several months ago.

Well if everybody is actually seriously going to be playing I would gladly re-install the game and start playing again.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 09:56:45 AM by Valentia »

Benny1

• Die The Death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is The Death!
  • Dlanor of the Ten Wedges
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 05:43:14 PM »
I actually wouldn't mind playing this some over the summer.  And I'm not kidding about the whole Hana papel hoodie comment, I really will buy that <3

dustyjo

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2010, 06:08:53 PM »
Last time I played this it was called Albatross18.