Author Topic: No More Heroes 2  (Read 4367 times)

JT

No More Heroes 2
« on: February 02, 2010, 05:36:46 AM »
Show your love for NMH2 in this thread.

Too bad the game suddenly ends immediately after the Rank 2 battle. amirite

Re: No More Heroes 2
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 05:47:05 AM »
Too bad the game suddenly ends immediately after the Rank 2 battle. amirite
Huh?

Too bad all love I had for the game disappeared with the ending.

JT

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 05:53:58 AM »
Huh?

Too bad all love I had for the game disappeared with the ending.

What do you mean? There was no ending.

After the fight with Alice, the credits just roll and that's it. Nothing happens after that. Nope, nothing whatsoever.

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 05:57:05 AM »
What do you mean? There was no ending.

After the fight with Alice, the credits just roll and that's it. Nothing happens after that. Nope, nothing whatsoever.
Oh, I see what you did there.

Too bad there was no extra boss, or anything that made it look like Suda51 even had the creative talent that was shown in NMH1.

Maybe if Grasshopper had 6 more months...

JT

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 04:23:18 PM »
Too bad there was no extra boss, or anything that made it look like Suda51 even had the creative talent that was shown in NMH1.

Harsh, dude. You didn't think Skelter Helter, Margaret, Kimmy Howell, or Alice were interesting/creative?

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 06:34:36 PM »
Thanks for spoiling the ending for me, guys. >=P

Forget the fights, though. The 8-bit jobs are where it's at. Bug Out FTW.

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 07:27:26 PM »
Harsh, dude. You didn't think Skelter Helter, Margaret, Kimmy Howell, or Alice were interesting/creative?
They were pretty cool boss fights, but this game was definitely rushed as hell. Yes the gameplay was improved and still just as fun as in the first game, but the bosses don't have as much characterization they had in the first game. Remember the pyro boss? Me neither.

There were some interesting bosses and I guess it wasn't completely devoid of creativity but they could have definitely done better.

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 10:59:52 PM »
I've been wanting to try the No More Heroes series, but haven't since I don't own a Wii. :(

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 11:04:45 PM »
I've been wanting to try the No More Heroes series, but haven't since I don't own a Wii. :(
First game's getting ported to 360 and PS3.

I have a Wii, but I never play it and plan to sell it so I'd rather get it for a system I'll actually use. v;

JT

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 11:54:22 PM »
They were pretty cool boss fights, but this game was definitely rushed as hell. Yes the gameplay was improved and still just as fun as in the first game, but the bosses don't have as much characterization they had in the first game. Remember the pyro boss? Me neither.

There were some interesting bosses and I guess it wasn't completely devoid of creativity but they could have definitely done better.
I guess it's true that some corners were cut; ever notice the 42 on Mimmy's shirt? In the original trailer for the game, Charlie MacDonald only had 8 cheerleaders. Hmm...

Quote from: Esoterica
I have a Wii, but I never play it and plan to sell it so I'd rather get it for a system I'll actually use. v;
Keep it and install Homebrew. Enjoy your INFINITE FREE GAMES :V

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 02:51:19 AM »
First game's getting ported to 360 and PS3.
Really now.

This is good news.

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 03:05:08 AM »

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 12:29:54 AM »
Really, I thought the ending was ok. It wasn't on par with the first, but remember. This is the last game with Travis. His story has to end. I'm glad he isn't killed though, that would just.....suck.