Author Topic: [Minecraft] MotK Minecraft Server ( New Server IP )  (Read 330439 times)

Magical Girl Satori~

• obviously i am magical..
  • loljk im not i totally fooled you
Re: [Minecraft] MotK Minecraft Server (NEW WORLD)
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2011, 08:35:25 PM »
If you're not a Prismriver or a crazy journalist crow (and the latter's already called), prepare for trouble. ESPECIALLY if you're Satori (Danbooru warning).
FUUUUU.

« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2011, 09:20:23 PM »
Logged in and checked. Server's up and working fine. Minecraft.net is being a pain, though. Probably due to everyone wanting to try the pre1.8 patch

Nicole Artist

• Eat egg
  • egg egg egg egg
    • Tumblr
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2011, 09:24:50 PM »
Logged in and checked. Server's up and working fine. Minecraft.net is being a pain, though. Probably due to everyone wanting to try the pre1.8 patch
The only reason Ide try 1.8 pre is cause the endermen have a glitch of not attacking. XD

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2011, 09:29:00 PM »
I had problems with that as well, and had to resort to offline.

The only reason Ide try 1.8 pre is cause the endermen have a glitch of not attacking. XD
And that's only in SMP, IIRC.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Nicole Artist

• Eat egg
  • egg egg egg egg
    • Tumblr
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2011, 09:39:38 PM »
Well I finally got on the server XD

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2011, 10:24:23 PM »
Same here. Got connection, finally.

I haven't played enough of the 1.8 leak to see its effect on 1.7 worlds, so for now I suggest massive spreading out to maximize the 1.7 chunks on this world. Just go far by day, make temporary campsites by night. Or the other way around. Or whatever else. ^^

Bad command or file name

« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2011, 03:09:48 AM »
minecraft seems to be cutting out again.

Dinosaur

• Property of PX
  • Minecraft slut.
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2011, 03:43:28 AM »
minecraft seems to be cutting out again.

>_<

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2011, 04:39:49 AM »
Yep, it is. I can log into MC just fine, but not the server. (livefeed works?)
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

Nicole Artist

• Eat egg
  • egg egg egg egg
    • Tumblr
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2011, 05:10:22 AM »
Sunny can't get on server.
What do I do  :ohdear:

Nicole Artist

• Eat egg
  • egg egg egg egg
    • Tumblr
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2011, 06:24:34 AM »
servers back up

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2011, 06:26:35 AM »
Sunny can't get on server.
What do I do  :ohdear:
Work on alternate projects, notoriously the Reimu pics you promised winners of your little contest ~

servers back up
Well now! Livefeed was working all this time for me, though.
Bad command or file name

« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2011, 11:41:41 AM »
Progress!  UFO Trio completed. Evil Eye Sigma imported (again). Once I design the bridge leading to my Office,  I'll finally be ready to move on to a new project (instead of replacing structures that have been lost).

I've also modified the Sheep Spawner. I replaced the button with a lever so you don't have to constantly press the button to get your sheep. It really helps expedite the wool gathering process, as long as you don't get overcrowded.  :V  Just remember to "shut down" the spawner whenever you are done.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 11:43:18 AM by Dr.Strafe »

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2011, 06:46:11 PM »
Progress!  UFO Trio completed. Evil Eye Sigma imported (again). Once I design the bridge leading to my Office,  I'll finally be ready to move on to a new project (instead of replacing structures that have been lost).
WHERE'S THE RAINBOW UFO?  IT SHOULD'VE BEEN A QUARTET :V.   nah but they still are pretty cool nonetheless

I've also modified the Sheep Spawner. I replaced the button with a lever so you don't have to constantly press the button to get your sheep. It really makes the wool gathering process too easy(tm).
fixed that for ya bro :getdown:
2lazy2createbettersig

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2011, 06:59:31 PM »
WHERE'S THE RAINBOW UFO?  IT SHOULD'VE BEEN A QUARTET :V.
Independence Day mega-UFO hanging over spawn town would've fit better. NOW the townies will light! :getdown:

fixed that for ya bro :getdown:
Laughed too hard. Next thing you know, Strafe removes Wool Centre and decides to have sheep equipped with suicide vests instead. Sssheepers? :ohdear:
Bad command or file name

« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2011, 09:07:42 PM »
Laughed too hard. Next thing you know, Strafe removes Wool Centre and decides to have sheep equipped with suicide vests instead. Sssheepers? :ohdear:
I wouldn't remove it entirely, as it is just so damn useful. If I could still (easily) modify the spawners, I'd make them spawn creepers only when Shady enters the complex. Don't worry about the facility, though. It's creeper-protected! Shady is not. :P

WHERE'S THE RAINBOW UFO?  IT SHOULD'VE BEEN A QUARTET :V.
Not a chance. Getting the colors to make the Rainbow UFO look right would have been a pain. I like the three solid UFOs overlooking my base. So, use your imagination to create a hybrid that is overlooking your base. That UFO gets the lava cannon. :V
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:11:15 PM by Dr.Strafe »

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2011, 09:10:20 PM »
If said sheep drop gunpowder then this will be....
JUST AS PLANNED

Edit:
I wouldn't remove it entirely, as it is just so damn useful. If I could still (easily) modify the spawners, I'd make them spawn creepers only when Shady enters the complex. Don't worry about the facility, though. It's creeper-protected! Shady is not. :P
haha THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED :getdown:

Not a chance. Getting the colors to make the Rainbow UFO would have been a pain. I like the three solid UFOs overlooking my base. So, use your imagination to create a hybrid that is overlooking your base. That UFO gets the lava cannon. :V
ONE WORD:
NOPE.avi

2X EDIT: THIS IS WHY I NEVER BOTHER WITH PICTURE POASTING
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:26:23 PM by ShadyK »
2lazy2createbettersig

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2011, 09:18:08 PM »
If said sheep drop gunpowder then this will be....JUST AS PLANNED
Oh dear.

ONE WORD: nope.avi
I will nope.avi to your hot linking of images and suggest reuploading them to image hosts.

And if you built such a UFO based on Strafe's and my specifications, we can then call the spawn town Midgar. :V (Stuffman's and my towers can be Shinra headquarters in that case)
Bad command or file name

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2011, 09:22:57 PM »
Oh dear.
I will nope.avi to your hot linking of images and suggest reuploading them to image hosts.

And if you built such a UFO based on Strafe's and my specifications, we can then call the spawn town Midgar. :V (Stuffman's and my towers can be Shinra headquarters in that case)
THERE I FIXED IT. hold on if you guys gave me specifications I just may consider doing it  :V
2lazy2createbettersig

« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2011, 09:25:47 PM »
Midgar spawn area? That's an idea. If that were the case, Stuffman's Shinra HQ would need to be lifted up to the upper level. Also, the EP tower would be the Sector 7 support pillar. All we need to do is build a Seventh Heaven near its base. :getdown:

But if we were to build a Midgar replica, we'd have to move it away from spawn. Stupid spawn protections would prevent anyone from building anything nearby. Also, we could clear out the underground area to maximize building space. The "plate" would be at sea-level.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:29:25 PM by Dr.Strafe »

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2011, 09:27:59 PM »
OMG LET'S DO THIS I'LL HELP OUT!
2lazy2createbettersig

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2011, 09:33:13 PM »
THERE I FIXED IT.
nope.avi, the Patrick image is still affected. It's not that hard to download original, reupload to Imageshack or Tinypic, and then put in the new link....

hold on if you guys gave me specifications I just may consider doing it  :V
Oh no. In that case can we also call Sunny & Friends / Potato Brigade AVALANCHE for opposing Shady's policies and ideas? :D

Midgar spawn area? That's an idea. If that were the case, Stuffman's Shinra HQ would need to be lifted up to the upper level. Also, the EP tower wouldn't merely be one of the support pillars. All we need to do is build a Seventh Heaven near the base of the pillar. :getdown:
Great, so Spawn area's Sector 7. :V Meanwhile Shady's area can be that enclave in...Sector 5, was it? (the one that involves
Spoiler:
the cross-dressing bit
)

But if we were to build a Midgar replica, we'd have to move it away from spawn. Stupid spawn protections would prevent anyone from building anything nearby. Also, we could clear out the underground area to maximize building space. The "plate" would be at sea-level.
Good thinking, but I have other projects so can't really assist with that. I'd have set the plate at Y=48. Then we can stick a fat Shinra tower up top. >:D

OMG LET'S DO THIS I'LL HELP OUT!
OH GOD. *put on the right song*
Bad command or file name

« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2011, 09:38:37 PM »
It seems that we'll need to contract PX to build the Sister Ray.  :3

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2011, 09:40:04 PM »
nope.avi, the Patrick image is still affected. It's not that hard to download original, reupload to Imageshack or Tinypic, and then put in the new link....
YEAH.AVI I DID LOOK AGAIN.  AND WITH THAT LETS DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS.  hopefully i dont get too distracted by tf2, or nitroid and there also that hw i have to do :ohdear: WE CAN START LATER.

2lazy2createbettersig

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2011, 09:54:11 PM »
It seems that we'll need to contract PX to build the Sister Ray.  :3
Oh great. Soon we may have to get our own world for this project.

YEAH.AVI I DID LOOK AGAIN.  AND WITH THAT LETS DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS.  hopefully i dont get too distracted by tf2, or nitroid and there also that hw i have to do :ohdear: WE CAN START LATER.
I didn't notice it while typing that part. Welp.

My bets are that you would rather assist me to make part of plr_pipeline here. :)
Bad command or file name

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2011, 10:00:48 PM »
My bets are that you would rather assist me to make part of plr_pipeline here.
and you'd bet correctly  :D Oh man if any of these projects get started there'll be some fun times on dis here server
2lazy2createbettersig

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2011, 10:13:07 PM »
and you'd bet correctly  :D Oh man if any of these projects get started there'll be some fun times on dis here server
BLU: OHHH NOOOO! BOMB CART WILL NOT PUSH SELF!
RED: The freaking cart stopped!

Now who goes on whose side? Stuffman and Strafe covered the Administrator and Miss Pauling Saxton HAAAAAAALE, respectively, so...::)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 10:15:15 PM by CHEN Guerilla Warmongers »
Bad command or file name

« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2011, 10:15:50 PM »
Oh great. Soon we may have to get our own world for this project.
That's an option too, once we set up Multiverse and get through all of this 1.8 transition nonsense. We can probably have a "blank" world as our construction yard and then import it into the proper world once it is complete. Alternatively, we can just World Edit the terrain away and build within the current world. However, this project will be MASSIVE, and there is always the chance of our construction zone being invaded by people not dedicated to the project.

At first, I thought this was a joke, but it seems that it has picked up some steam. How serious are you about working on this?

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2011, 10:17:53 PM »
At first, I thought this was a joke, but it seems that it has picked up some steam. How serious are you about working on this?
Not too much. I'm quite surprised at this idea gettting support, personally. What started as a joke (and a reference to the floating arenas/grinder on the PTM map) ended up as a serious option? Ehe.
At least this time most of the city would be accessible, unlike the in-game version where 90% of it wasn't.
Bad command or file name

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2011, 10:26:27 PM »
Eh I was sorta kidding because as you can see I'm not too much of a builder  :V 
2lazy2createbettersig