Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 11F  (Read 278190 times)

Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 11F
« Reply #930 on: December 11, 2013, 09:09:31 AM »
Then what is acheivement 101 tied to?

Spoiler:
Defeating any 1 of those bosses required to remove those rocks on 21F.

« Reply #931 on: December 11, 2013, 09:27:25 AM »
https://db.tt/jLJLOyg5

ATK MND AGI (SPD) +128%, rarely double damage.

Don't remember where I got it, a chest probably.

« Reply #932 on: December 11, 2013, 09:38:34 AM »
https://db.tt/jLJLOyg5

ATK MND AGI (SPD) +128%, rarely double damage.

Don't remember where I got it, a chest probably.

I've only gotten it through crafting.

« Reply #933 on: December 11, 2013, 09:56:54 AM »
Oh right it's the material that comes from the chest.
And the defensive one rarely set incoming damage to 0.

Just got another 龍のたてがみ in a chest, will I be stuck (with the 116 sub equip rock) if I craft 源氏の小手 again ?
Spoiler:
Currently I'm in 16F extra didn't beat the lv152 boss yet.

Edit : Ok I can get past that rock without it but I wonder if I'll be able to get another 龍のたてがみ, for completion.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 11:44:14 AM by Leerius »

« Reply #934 on: December 11, 2013, 01:40:23 PM »
Oh right it's the material that comes from the chest.
And the defensive one rarely set incoming damage to 0.

Just got another 龍のたてがみ in a chest, will I be stuck (with the 116 sub equip rock) if I craft 源氏の小手 again ?
Spoiler:
Currently I'm in 16F extra didn't beat the lv152 boss yet.

Edit : Ok I can get past that rock without it but I wonder if I'll be able to get another 龍のたてがみ, for completion.

Considering that I've only found 2, it's up to you to decide if you want that achievement for collecting every main, sub and crafting items or another damage dealing item.

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #935 on: December 11, 2013, 03:00:12 PM »
Version 1.202 is out.
Signature

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
« Reply #936 on: December 11, 2013, 03:46:40 PM »
I have one more question before I stop and get back to playing.

What is the recommended level we'll ultimately stop at? A big problem I had with the first game was the excessive grinding. There was a noticeable wall at 12th floor, 16th floor, and 18th floor, and almost all content beyond that involved a lot of just fighting and fighting and fighting. I made it to level 280 or so before I got bored of fighting those succubus's on floor 28 for a long time just waiting until I finally got the stats to survive, and then I just stopped because I knew floor 30 bosses would be the biggest wall yet.

LoT2 for the most part avoids these walls and rewards thinking more than grinding and stats outright. Is this a theme that will stay? I'm not gonna have to hit level 300 just by repeatedly grinding floor 20 enemies and whatnot, am I?

ViciousYukkuri

• Casually Hardcore
  • All is best 2hu.
« Reply #937 on: December 11, 2013, 03:52:47 PM »
LoT2 for the most part avoids these walls and rewards thinking more than grinding and stats outright. Is this a theme that will stay? I'm not gonna have to hit level 300 just by repeatedly grinding floor 20 enemies and whatnot, am I?

Going off of the recommended levels for the post game bosses (and it is hard for me to say for sure, seeing as how I am already over-leveled as all hell for this new content) it doesn't seem like it. The highest level I've seen so far is ~170 so it doesn't look like super grinding is required. It might be for the Strengthened Boss Rush though, but that's an entirely different monster. The scaling this game was nice, other than the final boss; he was quite the wall but he's the final boss, so some leeway might be needed.

I finally got my first Normal 1cc. ReimuA, TD.
I have a noob stream now. Mostly Touhou, fangames, Warframe and League of Legends.
Currently playing: Nothing until ESO is out.

Milkyway64

« Reply #938 on: December 11, 2013, 04:06:25 PM »
The final boss has the excuse of having monsters around him that drop insane EXP and money. I was able to catch up to reach level 100 and beat him at level 100 in just a handful of runs, took maybe 20 minutes.

I just plain like LoT2 a lot better than the first one in about every way, actually. Better music, better art, better pacing, less unfair moments, and while I dislike the number of bosses on a few kinds of attack can reliably damage, it's not bad. The final boss probably isn't more fun than the one in the first game, but I still thought it was challenging.

« Reply #939 on: December 11, 2013, 04:13:42 PM »
You can always set your party level to a lower level first and try the boss. If it's too hard, then set the party level abit higher and repeat. :V

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #940 on: December 11, 2013, 06:37:36 PM »
If my understanding of the 1.202 change log in the README is correct...

・特定のPC環境でゲームを起動し、9F追加構造の封鎖を調べるとゲームが強制終了するバグを修正
・「八雲紫の神隠し」使用時、MPを余剰消費した際の行動値増加効果が発揮されていないバグを修正
・シャトルボディ、粉砕するもの「ムジョルニア」の装備効果が表記と異なるバグを修正
・HP回復率、MP回復率が上昇する装備品の回復率上昇効果が倍増する事があるバグを修正
・メリーお手製結界の対象範囲が自分のみになっているバグを修正
・隠しボス4体撃破により開く封鎖が、隠しボス3体のみ撃破+別の条件を満たす事でも開いてしまうバグを修正
・14Fのボスがゲームクリアをしていないのにクリア後強化ボスに置き換わってしまう事があるバグを修正
・ザコ敵「大砂塵泳魚」が、自分自身に対し「噛り付く」を使用する事があるバグを修正
・スキル「羽衣は空の如く」「濛々迷霧」「鬼縛りの術」の効果が発揮されていないバグを修正
・ザコ敵「闇光の経霊」を倒しても図鑑に登録されないバグを修正
   >>今まで倒した分については撃破数カウントを行えていなかったので、再度闇光の経霊を撃破することで図鑑に載せることが可能です
・「切り裂くアムネシエリ」を倒した後にラスボスを倒すことで、再び切り裂くアムネシエリが出現するバグを修正
・前提条件を満たさずにメリーが仲間になるバグ、メリー加入後にメリーに経験値が入らないバグを修正。
   >>既にメリーが加入している場合はメリーのレベルが1に戻り、メリーの所持経験値が今までのパーティ総取得経験値と同値に設定しなおされます
・特定条件を満たした状態でクリア後に14Fの温度操作スイッチを操作すると、クリア後14F強化ボスイベント、クリア後14F隠しボスイベント、クリア後14Fスイッチイベントが消滅することがあるバグを修正(多分)
   >>フラグ修正の関係で、パッチを当てることで14Fの温度スイッチが全てOFF状態に戻ります。
・その他ちょくちょく修正

Whatever all that means.

Milkyway64

« Reply #941 on: December 11, 2013, 07:54:34 PM »
Ran it through Google Translate, and all it amounts to is a ton of bug fixes. The respawning bosses on floor 14, Maribel, among several others were all fixed.

« Reply #942 on: December 11, 2013, 10:37:26 PM »
Quote from: kuilfrayt
And now to do a Hardmore Playthrough, oh god my face make it stop I don't want to this is so painful oh god
Actually hard mode "ends" once you beat the final boss, the postgame will be the same and the hard mode playthrough is nowhere near postgame difficulty.

« Reply #943 on: December 12, 2013, 01:08:43 AM »
Has there been any new FOEs after patch 1.200? If so, where are they? I have logged 12 of them in my bestiary prior to patch 1.200. I am trying to accomplish the 'Kill all FOEs' achievement.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
« Reply #944 on: December 12, 2013, 01:33:42 AM »
Actually hard mode "ends" once you beat the final boss, the postgame will be the same and the hard mode playthrough is nowhere near postgame difficulty.
Oh I didn't know that, well, not much point in doing it then

Has there been any new FOEs after patch 1.200? If so, where are they? I have logged 12 of them in my bestiary prior to patch 1.200. I am trying to accomplish the 'Kill all FOEs' achievement.
No new FOE, the achievement I assume you are talking about is 38, and it is to have all FOEs defeated at the same time. A FOE will reset after you leave and re-enter the dungeon 13 times, so you just have to defeat all 12 before the first one reset, it's easily done. The achievement description was changed in this patch.
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

ViciousYukkuri

• Casually Hardcore
  • All is best 2hu.
« Reply #945 on: December 12, 2013, 05:31:27 AM »
20F Strengthen bosses are bullshit. Level 230 and still can't hurt them.

Spoiler:
I killed the mirror, but I can't get over the Magatama's regen. I can do ~170k per round, but I run out of MP and it full heals by the time I can start attacking again. Looks like I'm going to have to bust out Flan.

E:
Spoiler:
Strengthen Orbs. The attack orb explodes for 800k damage if left alive. They've been learning from the Game Over Grapes.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 06:09:51 AM by ViciousYukkuri »
I have a noob stream now. Mostly Touhou, fangames, Warframe and League of Legends.

« Reply #946 on: December 12, 2013, 05:56:38 AM »

Spoiler:
I killed the mirror, but I can't get over the Magatama's regen. I can do ~170k per round, but I run out of MP and it full heals by the time I can start attacking again. Looks like I'm going to have to bust out Flan.

Spoiler:
I think my party was around level 180 when I do those strengthen boss and strengthen boss rush, always ended up having Yuugi with last fortress to deal damage for those last 2 bosses with Pache providing mana.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #947 on: December 12, 2013, 06:30:32 AM »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I was around 200ish, and I had to buff the hell out of Reisen to get through his regen. DRK damage is the most effective, plus Discarder was providing good DBF to make her deal more damage. It is also extremely resistant to any physical attack (rule out Flan, I tried using her with 60k ATK and she was not even doing enough damage to cancel out a single heal from the boss.)
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

« Reply #948 on: December 12, 2013, 07:04:19 AM »
E:
Spoiler:
Strengthen Orbs. The attack orb explodes for 800k damage if left alive. They've been learning from the Game Over Grapes.

Spoiler:
That skill damage is related to their current health, so after they explode once, the next time they explode, it would deal 1 damage.

Also, you all are more over leveled than I thought, unless you all aren't using some of those considered over powered characters. :V
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 07:09:11 AM by ditt93 »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #949 on: December 12, 2013, 07:26:36 AM »
Also, you all are more over leveled than I thought, unless you all aren't using some of those considered over powered characters. :V
Back when I didn't have the patch, I might've farmed a bit the last place out of boredom lol (and farm money to get the last few achievements I needed)
I finished the last boss at around an average level of 235~, and I did have some very buffed characters from the Magic Library

« Reply #950 on: December 12, 2013, 07:37:24 AM »
Back when I didn't have the patch, I might've farmed a bit the last place out of boredom lol (and farm money to get the last few achievements I needed)
I finished the last boss at around an average level of 235~, and I did have some very buffed characters from the Magic Library

I finished the last boss with my party around level 200, 2 highest attack stat was 80k to 90k and highest magic stat was 50k+.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #951 on: December 12, 2013, 08:05:14 AM »
I finished the last boss with my party around level 200, 2 highest attack stat was 80k to 90k and highest magic stat was 50k+.
I always favored MAG user in my party, so I had some a bit higher, but I still had some good ATK, but I focused a lot more on defensive stats when I started doing the post-game content, I found it made encounters a lot easier to deal with

ViciousYukkuri

• Casually Hardcore
  • All is best 2hu.
« Reply #952 on: December 12, 2013, 08:06:23 AM »
Beat that asshole gem.
Spoiler:
Once I could get them buffed, Reisen, super Youmu and Maribel shredded it. Keeping the two who don't have regen alive was a bitch, but whatever, I killed it.

« Reply #953 on: December 12, 2013, 08:12:26 AM »
I always favored MAG user in my party, so I had some a bit higher, but I still had some good ATK, but I focused a lot more on defensive stats when I started doing the post-game content, I found it made encounters a lot easier to deal with

I prefer hp over defensive stats (hurts me abit), then for those encounters, I just have my 2 attackers with monk sub class to deal with them.

« Reply #954 on: December 12, 2013, 12:51:42 PM »
I'm wondering, once you start getting many characters who ever (still) use
Spoiler:
Momiji, Mystia, Utsuho, Meiling, Alice, Remilia, Yuyuko
?
If yes for any of those, why ?

ViciousYukkuri

• Casually Hardcore
  • All is best 2hu.
« Reply #955 on: December 12, 2013, 01:04:39 PM »
Spoiler:
?

Not counting my synergy playthrough...

Spoiler:
Remi has Last Fortress and a powerful self buff. She can serve well as a revenge killer and a switcher. Give her a sub-class, and you can easily cover her lack of moves problem. That and a attachment to her from the first game. I used her all the way through it, so...yeah. I felt morally obligated to use her a lot in this one, too. And her art. I like her CoLA outfit a lot.
I used Momiji through the whole game, and I don't really have a good explanation as to why. I just really liked her, so I never took her out.
Utusho has that Mind ignore, which remains useful through the whole game, even if her damage is...less then expected.
Spoiler:
Alice's Tripwire never becomes obsolete. And being able to switch up her damage type and defending stat of the enemy is extremely useful.

You can also apply "she's one of my favorite Touhous" to any one of the above reasons.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 01:08:23 PM by ViciousYukkuri »

Gesh86

• Buddha may forgive you...
  • but Byakuren won't!
« Reply #956 on: December 12, 2013, 01:09:34 PM »
Spoiler:
?

Spoiler:
I still use Mystia, mostly for a swift Poison/Paralysis. Meiling, cause she's durable and Yuyuko, well, I'm really dependant on her DTH-effects for sweeping (she still has the best chance-multiplier for that). I'm on the Extra-section of 10F and the groups there are so annoying. She's one of the few who I can just swap in to get me out of a pickle.

Sahgren

« Reply #957 on: December 12, 2013, 06:20:25 PM »
I kept
Spoiler:
Yuyuko
on hand for her ability to
Spoiler:
damage enemy time bars. I recall it made some of the later boss fights quite easy after I buffed up her speed enough

Edit: I also found that Utsuho isn't that bad of a fire based sweeper after she gets enough levels. Probably not as good as Pache in hindsight, but the 100% defenses/resistances ignore came in handy from time to time.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 06:23:42 PM by Sahgren »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #958 on: December 12, 2013, 07:20:22 PM »
Spoiler:
?
Spoiler:
I've used Momiji at first like everyone, but I found that she didn't have as much use as Meiling, so she was replaced quickly, and I've kept Meiling up till the end. I've kept Yuyuko handy for the ATB bar control, plus she was one of my only SPI user with Reimu (but Reimu was my dedicated healer). I had Utsuho for a while, since I didn't have any FIR user in my party (outside of Chen and Rin, but I found Blazing Wheel too costly to make her worth it). Never really took Alice, Mystia or Remi though, don't know why, I guess I just liked the party I had at the point when I got them.

DA

• Some dude on the internet
« Reply #959 on: December 12, 2013, 07:40:31 PM »
Spoiler:
Momiji
Straight gonna be honest I actually kept her for quite awhile actually. I know at some point I stopped using her for awhile but then I put her back in my team because she is a very good offensive character. Also helped me against the final boss because of them buffs. I mainly used her for offensive purposes because she is a very obvious offensive character with a simple skill list. Accelerate is also great and along with the buff ignoring ability. I also kept in her the first slot because I decided to give her the gaurdian subclass for the fact she just naturally has good defenses and it kind of helps her for the fact she is gonna get hit alot and I did not bother putting level up bonus on her defense at all.

Alice
Heavy status. That is all I have to say besides that she is generally an ok character and she has nice skills going for her.

Remilia
Well besides basically the usually tactic she has going on, I dont think I would of used her if not for the skills Majesty and Last fortress. I ended up using her up to the final boss and kicked its sorry ass with her because lets face it, Last fortress is really amazing for the late battle beat down. Also Mental Concentration makes her alot better at getting back into the fight much quicker then yuugi can hope for though Yuugi has the advantage of breaking crap in half quicker then remilia.