Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 11F  (Read 278188 times)

DA

• Some dude on the internet
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 11F
« Reply #900 on: December 09, 2013, 03:56:58 PM »
I just found out where
Spoiler:
Maribel
was. :)
Oh really!? Mind telling me where?

« Reply #901 on: December 09, 2013, 04:02:38 PM »
Oh really!? Mind telling me where?

Sure, check
Spoiler:
11F

Edit: Seems like 1.201 has a bug, after I got
Spoiler:
Maribel
, the 14F extra area check point disappeared from my dungeon list, so I went back to there the hard way and now
Spoiler:
Maribel
can't get any exp. :ohdear:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 06:01:29 PM by ditt93 »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
« Reply #902 on: December 09, 2013, 06:08:10 PM »
Sure, check
Spoiler:
11F
What did you do to make
Spoiler:
Maribel
appear?
Spoiler:
Did you have to do the second boss rush? I've unlocked 2 rocks of the 21F, I don't have 116 Sub Equip and I can't open the bottom place of 14F either
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

« Reply #903 on: December 09, 2013, 06:11:55 PM »
What did you do to make
Spoiler:
Maribel
appear?
Spoiler:
Did you have to do the second boss rush? I've unlocked 2 rocks of the 21F, I don't have 116 Sub Equip and I can't open the bottom place of 14F either

I'm not sure, but I did complete the
Spoiler:
second boss rush and also unlocked the 2 rocks on 21F from defeating the 2 bosses required.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #904 on: December 09, 2013, 06:22:54 PM »
I'm not sure, but I did complete the
Spoiler:
second boss rush and also unlocked the 2 rocks on 21F from defeating the 2 bosses required.
I guess
Spoiler:
I'll have to do the second boss rush too...
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

« Reply #905 on: December 09, 2013, 06:44:00 PM »
Is there someone more reliable than Eiki to individually damage a cookie ?

« Reply #906 on: December 09, 2013, 06:48:20 PM »
Is there someone more reliable than Eiki to individually damage a cookie ?

Spoiler:
Well, it's weak to poison, nature and physical.

« Reply #907 on: December 09, 2013, 08:30:25 PM »
How do poison work ?
Wiki says poison gets amplified if the targets already was poisoned but it seems to caps at 30000 but does it deal more HP/s ?

I've tried to quickly keep recasting Firefly Phenomenon until she has no mp left but it only inflicted near 1/4 HPs I won't be able to make her do that 4 times (+ regen mp delay) because of their inevitable death (set 1 HP, anything).

Spoiler:
Yuugi, Nitori, Flandre, Suika, Patchouli doing 0, Eiki 70k~140k on clones.
Tried to rush the first with Yuugi, he ressurects as resistant as the clones and use Kaguya dealing 250k thanks to Reisen -50% MND DBF with +50% MAG sadly because Byakuren was dead but it's so risky since Yuugi and Kaguya are gamblers.

Hope there's another way to deal them damages, didn't try DEF DBF because I don't really know who's good at that except Iku, I really need help for this boss.

Edit : I wonder if I could beat him before he gets a turn with a strategist and luck manipulation seeing how weak against DBF and fast he dies.
Nevermind seems like he is as resistant as his clones before he unleashes them.
Yup like you said qq.
Seems hard even if you tell me how you did x)

So about poison is it pointless to recast it over 30k ?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 09:06:39 PM by Leerius »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #908 on: December 09, 2013, 08:55:06 PM »
How do poison work ?
Wiki says poison gets amplified if the targets already was poisoned but it seems to caps at 30000 but does it deal more HP/s ?

I've tried to quickly keep recasting Firefly Phenomenon until she has no mp left but it only inflicted near 1/4 HPs I won't be able to make her do that 4 times (+ regen mp delay) because of their inevitable death (set 1 HP, anything).

Spoiler:
Yuugi, Nitori, Flandre, Suika, Patchouli doing 0, Eiki 70k~140k on clones.
Tried to rush the first with Yuugi, he ressurects as resistant as the clones and use Kaguya dealing 250k thanks to Reisen -50% MND DBF with +50% MAG sadly because Byakuren was dead but it's so risky since Yuugi and Kaguya are gamblers.

Hope there's another way to deal them damages, didn't try DEF DBF because I don't really know who's good at that except Iku, I really need help for this boss.

Edit : I wonder if I could beat him before he gets a turn with a strategist and luck manipulation seeing how weak against DBF and fast he dies.
Spoiler:
The way I was able to do him was to slowly take them all down very low with Reisen's Poison Orb and Youmu's Slash Clearing the Six Senses, with my other damage dealer doing a bit of damage here and there to make sure everything was going down around the same time. When they came very low, I just unleashed a Master Spark and Youmu's attack with Aya to make her act over and over again before they respawn. You just have to be very careful when using PSN because they tend to get low quicker, and if only one of them respawns at full HP and the rest is very low, then you're pretty much fucked.

Also, I don't think you can defeat him before he gets a turn, he seems to be immune until he casts his first spell (a Master Spark did 0 when I used it on the first turn)

Edit: Still can't find
Spoiler:
Mari, even after beating the second boss rush, I should've payed more attention to the message after the battle to know what to do lol
Well, it can't do more damage but, if you have the mana to spare, it makes it easier to reapply if PSN is already on the boss (since it lowers some stats as well as doing damage)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 10:25:48 PM by kuilfrayt »

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #909 on: December 10, 2013, 01:19:18 AM »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, I was down to Parsee and I freaking cherry-tapped Hina's last fourth or fifth or so of HP with Large Box and Small Box. This was probably one of the most-drawn out yet hilarious boss fights I've had between LoT1 and this game. ^^;
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

« Reply #910 on: December 10, 2013, 03:38:17 AM »
Edit: Still can't find
Spoiler:
Mari, even after beating the second boss rush, I should've payed more attention to the message after the battle to know what to do lol

Well, I've never pay attention to those messages after battle, since I can't understand them. Also,
Spoiler:
Maribel should be located to the top left of the stair leading to the 12F from the normal 11F area, not the 11F extra area, hopes that helps.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #911 on: December 10, 2013, 03:42:20 AM »
Well, I've never pay attention to those messages after battle, since I can't understand them. Also,
Spoiler:
Maribel should be located to the top left of the stair leading to the 12F from the normal 11F area, not the 11F extra area, hopes that helps.
Got her, no wonder I couldn't find her, I just assumed she was going to be somewhere in the extra zones lol

« Reply #912 on: December 10, 2013, 03:53:47 AM »
Got her, no wonder I couldn't find her, I just assumed she was going to be somewhere in the extra zones lol

That's good to hear, now just beware of that potential bug.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #913 on: December 10, 2013, 04:20:48 AM »
That's good to hear, now just beware of that potential bug.
My relay point on 14F didn't disappear but
Spoiler:
Maribel
is bugged, and that, no matter what. I have a cheat save with her unlocked at Lv 1 with nothing done in the game, and she still can't get any exp, so I hope they fix that in a patch soon. On another note
Spoiler:
Renko and Maribel
are not unlocked when starting a NG+, even if you have recruited them in your main game (we probably have to finish the game entirely before getting access to them for a new playthrough)

Spoiler:
Did you find a way to access the down rock on 14F? And did you get 116 Sub Equip as well for the up rock? I'm trying to find all of them right now

« Reply #914 on: December 10, 2013, 04:29:20 AM »
Spoiler:
Did you find a way to access the down rock on 14F? And did you get 116 Sub Equip as well for the up rock? I'm trying to find all of them right now
Spoiler:
No, I've only gotten 114 Sub Equip, there is 1 more I could get if I have a particular crafting material though.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:41:59 AM by ditt93 »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #915 on: December 10, 2013, 04:39:27 AM »
Spoiler:
No, I've only gotten 114 Sub Equip, there is 1 more I could get is I have a particular crafting material though.
Spoiler:
Same pretty much, I'm trying to find where I need to go now

Edit: Also, is this happening to anyone else,
Spoiler:
the bosses on 16~18F that we had to defeat to get Renko are respawning
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:44:14 AM by kuilfrayt »

« Reply #916 on: December 10, 2013, 04:54:38 AM »
Spoiler:
Same pretty much, I'm trying to find where I need to go now

Edit: Also, is this happening to anyone else,
Spoiler:
the bosses on 16~18F that we had to defeat to get Renko are respawning
Spoiler:
They respawn if you defeated the 20F boss. Also, I've found the reason why my 14F extra area relay point disappeared, it was due to resetting the temperature.
:V

Edit:
Spoiler:
I've found my way to 15F extra area with the help of browsing japanese wiki.
:D
Edit2:
Spoiler:
Reached 16F extra area!!!
:D
Edit3:
Spoiler:
After defeating the last 2 bosses for unlocking 21F rocks. we have to fight that 20F boss again, only this time it's way stronger than before.
:o
Edit4:
Spoiler:
Finally defeated the upgraded version of 20F boss.
  :]
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 12:29:48 PM by ditt93 »

« Reply #917 on: December 10, 2013, 11:05:17 PM »
Trying to get a new game going with Maribel and Renko. My old 'everyone is unlocked' file has them, but the save I took from this site doesn't? It's all very odd. While I'm sure I could get them properly, I'd rather have them from the start to actually use them a decent amount. Does anyone here know how they might be hacked into a new save (or how they can be copied across)? The C(number).ngd files in saves, curiously, don't seem to be what does it.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #918 on: December 10, 2013, 11:08:17 PM »
Trying to get a new game going with Maribel and Renko. My old 'everyone is unlocked' file has them, but the save I took from this site doesn't? It's all very odd. While I'm sure I could get them properly, I'd rather have them from the start to actually use them a decent amount. Does anyone here know how they might be hacked into a new save (or how they can be copied across)? The C(number).ngd files in saves, curiously, don't seem to be what does it.
I wouldn't do that just yet, Maribel is bugged right now and cannot get any experience, so you won't be able to use her at all

« Reply #919 on: December 10, 2013, 11:13:27 PM »
I wouldn't do that just yet, Maribel is bugged right now and cannot get any experience, so you won't be able to use her at all

Ah, alright. Thank you. After some experimenting, in any case, it appears to be SHD01.ngd, but unfortunately that seems to contain all progress in other forms as well, which is a tad inconvenient for trying to get a blank slate.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #920 on: December 11, 2013, 03:21:12 AM »
Since this topic has found new life, I'd like to ask if someone could tell me how to get 3 specific items.

The first item on the second page of Main Equipment. Translated as "Great Hammer" on this list.

The last and 3rd last items on Page 5 of Sub Equipment. Translated as "Heishi Shōrin ken" and "Godly Katana [Ame no Murakumo]" on this list.

Only stuff I am missing from before this new patch, so I'd like to find the stuff soon x.x

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #921 on: December 11, 2013, 03:46:50 AM »
Since this topic has found new life, I'd like to ask if someone could tell me how to get 3 specific items.

The first item on the second page of Main Equipment. Translated as "Great Hammer" on this list.

The last and 3rd last items on Page 5 of Sub Equipment. Translated as "Heishi Shōrin ken" and "Godly Katana [Ame no Murakumo]" on this list.

Only stuff I am missing from before this new patch, so I'd like to find the stuff soon x.x
For the "Godly Katana", I can tell you that's its really far in,
Spoiler:
it's probably after beating the second version of the Ame-no-Murakumo boss once you're done with all the events on 21F
The Great Hammer is a drop from 12F Tenshi (33% chance) and from a treasure chest on 11F, bottom right of the map here
And Heishi Shorin Ken is a drop from 12F Ame-no-Murakumo (100% chance), or can be dropped from the boss on 20F 神尭の勾玉/Magatama of the High God (33% chance)

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #922 on: December 11, 2013, 04:16:48 AM »
So I completely missed the Heishi Shorin Ken then if my file doesn't have it already. Great >___>

Ah well, maybe there will be a chest or a repeatable enemy that can drop it ._.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #923 on: December 11, 2013, 04:22:05 AM »
So I completely missed the Heishi Shorin Ken then if my file doesn't have it already. Great >___>

There might be more, I'm just basing my answer on the list the jp wiki has for item drops. You can always check your bestiary if you can find it there from normal enemies.

DA

• Some dude on the internet
« Reply #924 on: December 11, 2013, 04:31:44 AM »

Okay see that grayed out item right there that is circled. Well I don't know if I'm just being me and completely missed it but I can't seem to find anything that drops it and I am going to be very mad if I can't continue because of this. So am I just screwed or what. (unless I can get two other sub gears from enemies.)

« Reply #925 on: December 11, 2013, 05:31:33 AM »

Yes, there is 1 mob that will drop it, just abit rare(0.9%).

Okay see that grayed out item right there that is circled. Well I don't know if I'm just being me and completely missed it but I can't seem to find anything that drops it and I am going to be very mad if I can't continue because of this. So am I just screwed or what. (unless I can get two other sub gears from enemies.)

I remembered only getting 2 of those from treasure chests.

Also, did anyone managed to get 12 stone of awakening? I've only found 11. ???
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 05:34:23 AM by ditt93 »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #926 on: December 11, 2013, 07:59:06 AM »

Aaaaaaaand done,
Spoiler:
Really enjoyed this game, challenging enough but still fair in the encounters (save from a few which had me swearing at my screen). With everyone done, and only going up to 21F, I guess they decided not to use the 22F we found while doing our translation, a shame, maybe we'll see it in a next patch/expansion. I'm still expecting some patchs to fix the bugs here and there, but I would think there won't be anymore big content patch for another while.  I do wish we could redo the boss rushes, those were some pretty good challenges.

And now to do a Hardmore Playthrough, oh god my face make it stop I don't want to this is so painful oh god
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 08:01:28 AM by kuilfrayt »

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
« Reply #927 on: December 11, 2013, 08:47:21 AM »
Nice job. But wait, if floor 22 doesn't exist, does this mean
Spoiler:
the dragon god final superboss
spoiled in acheivements (which you have) is instead on floor 21?

« Reply #928 on: December 11, 2013, 08:54:56 AM »
Nice job. But wait, if floor 22 doesn't exist, does this mean
Spoiler:
the dragon god final superboss
spoiled in acheivements (which you have) is instead on floor 21?

Spoiler:
21F only has 4 rocks with red exclamation mark behind them, which will then make the 20F boss stronger.

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
« Reply #929 on: December 11, 2013, 09:03:42 AM »
Then what is acheivement 101 tied to?