Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17  (Read 83333 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17
« Reply #510 on: October 05, 2016, 11:46:59 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Okay! Oh, wait, before I go, one last thing.
> Create another pair of arms for Seiga immediately below her first extra pair.
> Then create another pair of arms for Seiga immediately below her new extra pair, giving her eight arms total.
> There! Now you can enjoy everything to the fullest! See you later!
> You do so, then leave Seiga to her business.
MikoBug:

> Warp Futo and Tojiko out of Miko to open space nearby.
> You warp the two out from being fused with Miko.
> "I guess everyone but Reimu, Alice, and those four here are experienced with fusion." Marisa says.
> "I still know much about it." Reimu says.
> "But you still haven't fused yet ~ze."

> (SumiDai) "Maybe I can cause something like Renko to fade out or something if I say a certain thing for the future. Like, I'll never have children." Sumireko says. "If nothing happens to Renko... then maybe it's all right."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #511 on: October 05, 2016, 11:49:03 AM »
Prime:

> "Well, Miss Reimu said something about people controlling her balls..."

---

SeigaBug:

> Check in on our host's thoughts (to make sure we didn't overly offend her and to see if the miracle actually worked).

---

NetherDai:

> "A-anyway, um...I guess I should go now, unless you want or need me for anything else..."

---

SumiDai:

> "W-well, there's nothing stopping you from being with...a man, right? No matter what we do."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #512 on: October 05, 2016, 11:50:50 AM »
//Wow lewd.

Ruudai-chan A:

>"But then what would have been of my daughter ? I know that they want to study magic, but taking someone so young hostage isn't the way..."
>Sad face.

Sumidai-chan:

>How many ? Is it bigger than 50 ? Or maybe 100 ?
>"Hmm.... if only we could find out if these are the same worlds... then we wouldn't have to worry about it... i want to be with you... so we will find a way to save her and be together !"

Koadai-chan:

>"Oh, so how is it going ?"
>Smile happily.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh."
>Fidget and have one of our existing clones blind warp back into Maribel and Renko's house.
>If they succeed, have that clone warp Maribel and Renko there on a clear safe spot.

Netherdai-chan:

>"So, anything you need me to do before i leave ?"

Dai-chan 2:

>Kiss her back.
>"Yes, they were just fantastic... and i think another me is having the same happen to her with someone else."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #513 on: October 05, 2016, 12:27:29 PM »
//Wow lewd.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh."
>Fidget and have one of our existing clones blind warp back into Maribel and Renko's house.
>If they succeed, have that clone warp Maribel and Renko there on a clear safe spot.
Prime:

> "Well, Miss Reimu said something about people controlling her balls..."
> You have a clone warp to Maribel and Renko's house, doing so successfully, then warp Maribel and Renko to a safe spot there.

> "E-Excuse me." Reimu jumps. "Don't say it like that!"
> "Ah, I remember when I tried to get Reimu's balls." Mima speaks through Marisa, who covers her mouth afterwards.
SeigaBug:

> Check in on our host's thoughts (to make sure we didn't overly offend her and to see if the miracle actually worked).
> I-I could get used to doing like this. Seiga thinks.
NetherDai:

> "A-anyway, um...I guess I should go now, unless you want or need me for anything else..."
Netherdai-chan:

>"So, anything you need me to do before i leave ?"
> "Well, goodbye..." Youmu says. I don't think there was anything else wrong with me...
> Yuyuko waves a bit.
SumiDai:

> "W-well, there's nothing stopping you from being with...a man, right? No matter what we do."
Sumidai-chan:

>How many ? Is it bigger than 50 ? Or maybe 100 ?
>"Hmm.... if only we could find out if these are the same worlds... then we wouldn't have to worry about it... i want to be with you... so we will find a way to save her and be together !"
> It's in the hundreds apart.
> "Yea. That's what I meant about being a couple for just a while..." Sumireko says.
Ruudai-chan A:

>"But then what would have been of my daughter ? I know that they want to study magic, but taking someone so young hostage isn't the way..."
>Sad face.

Koadai-chan:

>"Oh, so how is it going ?"
>Smile happily.

Dai-chan 2:

>Kiss her back.
>"Yes, they were just fantastic... and i think another me is having the same happen to her with someone else."
> Ruukoto frowns a bit.

> "Um... it's going well..." Koa says.

> You return the kiss.
> "Hm?" Hamiya asks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #514 on: October 05, 2016, 12:32:43 PM »
SeigaBug (F)

> What a lucky find Daiyousei was! Some of this has been weird, but I can't argue with her results.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 01:22:09 PM by Suwako Moriya »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #515 on: October 05, 2016, 12:52:17 PM »
Sumidai-chan:

>"But... i wanna stay together longer than that... can't we have a kid ourselves ? Surely onee-chan would have an idea so that we could have a human child."

Koadai-chan:

>"Does she uh.... know about last night ?"
>Blush a bit while we brush Belgrade's hair.

Dai-chan 2:

>"One of me has gotten really close to a human friend i have, and their hearts have draw them even more closer it seems."
>Rub our ears on Hamiya.

Netherdai-chan:

>Wave a bit too.
>"If you don't mind i will come back later."
>Warp back to our group.

Ruudai-chan A:

>"Well, they at least are still safe, and the ship can be fixed."
>Hug Ruukoto.
>"If anyone is to blame, blame me, i couldn't find another way, so i stopped holding back... what am i ? What kind of fairy am i ? Why do i have this ability ?"

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #516 on: October 05, 2016, 01:20:57 PM »
> Have NetherDai warp her life energy back inside Prime, and have Prime re-absorb her.

//Unless you need to keep her around for some reason?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #517 on: October 05, 2016, 01:27:20 PM »
//Now that you mention it..... i actually do !

Netherdai-chan:

>Once we return to the group, head to Eientei ! The faster the better.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Check up on our thoughtscape.

Dai-chan Probe:

>"Wait, didn't you come back to my home to say something ?"
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 02:42:08 PM by Starlighthawk »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #518 on: October 05, 2016, 01:57:47 PM »
KoaDai:
>Are we feeling that feeling the other three have, but with Koa and Cirno-chan?

Prime:
>"Anyway, if the other me is like me, then her Dai 2 should be the only one with Hamiya. Secunde probably would've tried to investigate what happened and go to my last known location... But apparently she didn't or hasn't done it yet, hopefully she was only delayed by something else..."

Probe:
>"Alright, here we are."
>"Would you like me to stay here so you can go back to Gensokyo, or are you just going to use your dreams to visit until the gap space is cleared?"

RuuDai A:
>"Please Ruukoto, don't be upset. Even if we barely know each other, I care about you, and I don't like to see the people I care about upset."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #519 on: October 05, 2016, 06:08:19 PM »
SeigaBug (F)

> What a lucky find Daiyousei was! Some of this has been weird, but I can't argue with her results.
> I could do something different another time. Seiga thinks.
Sumidai-chan:

>"But... i wanna stay together longer than that... can't we have a kid ourselves ? Surely onee-chan would have an idea so that we could have a human child."
> "I... I..." Sumireko seems to struggle finding words. "I, don't like you like that... I-I mean, I do, a bit, but I don't want that..." Sumireko sighs. "I think I'm just worried about what might happen to Renko and Maribel..."
Koadai-chan:

>"Does she uh.... know about last night ?"
>Blush a bit while we brush Belgrade's hair.
> "I think she does, but she chose to ignore it..." Koa blushes.
> "Oh, that?" Cirno asks. "How come we haven't done that?"
> "Well, you don't exactly need to do it just because we're together..." Koa says. "There were certain, very strong feelings."
> "Oh... I think you might not want to talk about that for now..." Micheal says. "Or at least, in here."
Dai-chan 2:

>"One of me has gotten really close to a human friend i have, and their hearts have draw them even more closer it seems."
>Rub our ears on Hamiya.
> "You are really likeable and even more loveable..." Hamiya scratches behind your ears and hugs you comfortably. "Don't be deceived or deceive anyone though..."
Netherdai-chan:

>Wave a bit too.
>"If you don't mind i will come back later."
>Warp back to our group.
//Now that you mention it..... i actually do !

Netherdai-chan:

>Once we return to the group, head to Eientei ! The faster the better.
> You wave and warp back to the group, quickly heading towards the Bamboo Forest of the Lost.
Ruudai-chan A:

>"Well, they at least are still safe, and the ship can be fixed."
>Hug Ruukoto.
>"If anyone is to blame, blame me, i couldn't find another way, so i stopped holding back... what am i ? What kind of fairy am i ? Why do i have this ability ?"
Prime:
>"Anyway, if the other me is like me, then her Dai 2 should be the only one with Hamiya. Secunde probably would've tried to investigate what happened and go to my last known location... But apparently she didn't or hasn't done it yet, hopefully she was only delayed by something else..."

RuuDai A:
>"Please Ruukoto, don't be upset. Even if we barely know each other, I care about you, and I don't like to see the people I care about upset."
> You hug Ruukoto.
> "Oi." Marisa interrupts. "You're fine Daiyousei." Marisa says. "I'm sure Cirno would cause an incident on her own if the right things happened ~ze."
> "Clownpiece could hold her own against us as well." Reimu adds.
> "And you four. Get to fixing that ship already so we can help out the other world." Marisa points to the troublemakers.
> "What about the vacuum plan?" Rikako asks.
> "I think we can do both." Rika says.
Probe:
>"Alright, here we are."
>"Would you like me to stay here so you can go back to Gensokyo, or are you just going to use your dreams to visit until the gap space is cleared?"
Dai-chan Probe:

>"Wait, didn't you come back to my home to say something ?"
> "I'm not sure yet." Maribel says.
> "Me either." Renko says.
> "And I was going to tell you about Micheal." Maribel says. "Yukari thinks that he should live in Gensokyo, since we wanted her opinion on it."
KoaDai:
>Are we feeling that feeling the other three have, but with Koa and Cirno-chan?
> You aren't. Interestingly enough, you do notice that faint feeling with Belgrade.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #520 on: October 05, 2016, 06:12:17 PM »
SeigaBug (F):

> I wonder what else she can do? Maybe she has other ideas. They'd have to be good if they feel anything like this.

---

MyonBug, YuyuBug:

> Beat.

---

MikoBug:

> What are the Taoists doing again?

---

MoriDai:

> What's up with us?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 06:39:50 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #521 on: October 05, 2016, 06:23:06 PM »
RuuDai A:
>"Hmm... Strange... A few more of me are feeling that same weird feeling with different people, I'm trying to figure out why... What do Hamiya, Belgrade, Sumireko, and you, Ruukoto, all have in common?"
>"I mean, at first I thought it was with people I really care about, but if that's true I should've felt it with Koa, Cirno-chan, and Lucien and some of my other friends... Hmm... Wait. Maybe... Let's see... Belgrade has been to the other Gensokyo, Dai 2 had a dream where she may or may not have seen the Hamiya of the other Gensokyo... Sumireko is apparently from over 50 years in the past, yet she still appears here, which doesn't make sense at all... And then you aren't actually from Gensokyo, right? What do you think... Maybe there's a connection I'm not seeing..."

Probe:
>"Well, he'll kinda have to live in Gensokyo until people stop looking for him out here."

Hifuubugs:
>Resume thought monitoring.

KoaDai:
>"Maybe eventually, Cirno-chan, but Mr. Micheal's right. This is kinda inappropriate to talk about around the kids..."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #522 on: October 05, 2016, 06:37:27 PM »
Sumidai-chan:

>Look down.
>"I know... i want to make sure that doesn't happen either, but i also want to be with you, there must be a way..."
>Look back at her.
>"Let's go with this, we stay together like how our hearts call for, but we keep looking for a way to have a child together alright ? For Renko and Maribel."
>Smile passionately.

Koadai-chan:

>Keep caring for Belgrade.
>How does it feel again ? Like our magic is being drained ?

Dai-chan Prime:

>Look back to onee-chan Gasanae.
>"Oh, the construction of the village started by the way onee-chan, i hope everything goes well."

Dai-chan 2:

>Enjoy.
>"I would never, the other me really cares for her, as much as i do for you.....mhmm...."

Ruudai-chan A:

>"Mhm... it's strange, every time i display affection for someone, i feel that same feeling, i never felt this before..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #523 on: October 05, 2016, 07:48:20 PM »
SeigaBug (F):

> I wonder what else she can do? Maybe she has other ideas. They'd have to be good if they feel anything like this.
> I'll come back to this later. I should be paying more attention to Yoshika right now. Seiga thinks.
MyonBug, YuyuBug:

> Beat.
> "Um, would you like dinner now Yuyuko-sama?" Youmu asks.
> "Oh. Yes, please." Yuyuko replies.
MikoBug:

> What are the Taoists doing again?
> The Taoists are stretching a bit. You think they might be waiting for the party to start.
MoriDai:

> What's up with us?
> The village is progressing a bit. You don't think it'll be done anytime soon.
> "She might be too young to have an actual child yet though." Suwako says.
> "She does have us though." Kanako says. "And Daiyousei's reliable too."
RuuDai A:
>"Hmm... Strange... A few more of me are feeling that same weird feeling with different people, I'm trying to figure out why... What do Hamiya, Belgrade, Sumireko, and you, Ruukoto, all have in common?"
>"I mean, at first I thought it was with people I really care about, but if that's true I should've felt it with Koa, Cirno-chan, and Lucien and some of my other friends... Hmm... Wait. Maybe... Let's see... Belgrade has been to the other Gensokyo, Dai 2 had a dream where she may or may not have seen the Hamiya of the other Gensokyo... Sumireko is apparently from over 50 years in the past, yet she still appears here, which doesn't make sense at all... And then you aren't actually from Gensokyo, right? What do you think... Maybe there's a connection I'm not seeing..."
Ruudai-chan A:

>"Mhm... it's strange, every time i display affection for someone, i feel that same feeling, i never felt this before..."
> "We are all female..." Ruukoto says. "It could have something to do with time and space. Have you ever done anything similar before without feeling it?"
Probe:
>"Well, he'll kinda have to live in Gensokyo until people stop looking for him out here."

Hifuubugs:
>Resume thought monitoring.
> "Um, what about permanently though?" Maribel asks. He shouldn't have to be eaten... Daiyousei will save him if any tries.
> Was it that bad that he needed to go to Gensokyo? Renko thinks.
KoaDai:
>"Maybe eventually, Cirno-chan, but Mr. Micheal's right. This is kinda inappropriate to talk about around the kids..."
Koadai-chan:

>Keep caring for Belgrade.
>How does it feel again ? Like our magic is being drained ?
> "Okay." Cirno says. "Got it."
> Belgrade continues to enjoy it.
> It seems to be only noticeable if you're actually trying to notice it. You wouldn't feel it without paying attention for it. It feels as though you're using a very small amount of some of your magic for something.
Sumidai-chan:

>Look down.
>"I know... i want to make sure that doesn't happen either, but i also want to be with you, there must be a way..."
>Look back at her.
>"Let's go with this, we stay together like how our hearts call for, but we keep looking for a way to have a child together alright ? For Renko and Maribel."
>Smile passionately.
> "I-I told you I'm still unsure..." Sumireko stops the hug. The feeling seems to fade away as well. "...I want to know what Mokou thinks. I haven't thought of her yet because I thought I would've been with a guy, but if I'm not, I don't want Mokou to feel different about me."
Dai-chan Prime:

>Look back to onee-chan Gasanae.
>"Oh, the construction of the village started by the way onee-chan, i hope everything goes well."

Dai-chan 2:

>Enjoy.
>"I would never, the other me really cares for her, as much as i do for you.....mhmm...."
> "Me too." Gasanae says.

> "Good." Hamiya smiles. "So, is there anything you want to do next?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #524 on: October 05, 2016, 07:55:36 PM »
SeigaBug:

> Let Seiga go about her business.

---

MyonBug, YuyuBug:

> Beat.

---

MoriDai:

> Keep listening to our fusionmates' conversation.

---

ByakuBug, NueBug:

> Check in on our hosts again.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #525 on: October 05, 2016, 08:09:57 PM »
RuuDai A:
>"I'm not sure. It's so subtle that I only seem to notice it when I'm actively trying to find it. It feels like I'm using magic for something, but I don't know what. And it seems to happen only during affectionate actions like hugging or caressing... But I first noticed it, and I felt it at its strongest when I looked into your eyes, and I wasn't even doing anything affectionate to you, I don't think."
>"Hmm... Maybe I should try to see if I notice it with Koa and Cirno-chan the next time I hold them or hug them."

Hifuubugs:
>Continue thought monitoring.

Probe:
>"Huh? But he has a family out here. I'm sure they'll miss him. I mean, if he didn't have any connections, I guess he could stay forever, but I don't want to keep him separated from his loved ones longer than I have to. Besides, it should be his choice if he wants to stay permanently, not mine."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #526 on: October 05, 2016, 08:35:36 PM »
SeigaBug:

> Let Seiga go about her business.

---

MyonBug, YuyuBug:

> Beat.
> You decide not to monitor Seiga for now...
> Youmu heads into the kitchen, followed by Yuyuko shortly after.
MoriDai:

> Keep listening to our fusionmates' conversation.
> "Speaking of her, do you think she'd be able to do things like summon us?" Suwako asks. "I mean, she's not a human shrine maiden, but still."
> "I don't know for sure." Kanako says. "This faith thing should go well though, getting faith at all from the fairies."
ByakuBug, NueBug:

> Check in on our hosts again.
> Byakuren is waving to Kyouko as she leaves the temple.

> Mamizou and Nue are still in the graveyard.
RuuDai A:
>"I'm not sure. It's so subtle that I only seem to notice it when I'm actively trying to find it. It feels like I'm using magic for something, but I don't know what. And it seems to happen only during affectionate actions like hugging or caressing... But I first noticed it, and I felt it at its strongest when I looked into your eyes, and I wasn't even doing anything affectionate to you, I don't think."
>"Hmm... Maybe I should try to see if I notice it with Koa and Cirno-chan the next time I hold them or hug them."
> "I hope it doesn't turn out to be something bad for you." Ruukoto says.
Hifuubugs:
>Continue thought monitoring.

Probe:
>"Huh? But he has a family out here. I'm sure they'll miss him. I mean, if he didn't have any connections, I guess he could stay forever, but I don't want to keep him separated from his loved ones longer than I have to. Besides, it should be his choice if he wants to stay permanently, not mine."
> "Okay... How long do you think he'll stay anyways?" Maribel asks. I hope his family is okay though.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #527 on: October 05, 2016, 08:39:11 PM »
MoriDai:

> Keep listening.

---

ByakuBug:

> Which of them is leaving?

NueBug:

> What are they talking about?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #528 on: October 05, 2016, 08:43:38 PM »
Probe:
>"As long as it takes for the heat to die down and for those people to stop looking for us... He said it will probably take a while."

RuuDai A:
>"I hope so too... Though, if it turns out it was always there I shouldn't have to worry... Though I do wonder what is happening to that tiny portion of magic that's apparently being used..."
>Has that magic that we apparently used started to recover? What about Sumidai's?

Hifuubugs:
>Continue monitoring their thoughts until told to stop.

KoaDai:
>"So, what do you think, Koa? Where would be a good place for Mr. Micheal to sleep...? I wonder if the Moriya Shrine will let him sleep there again, or maybe I can take him to meet Miss Keine in the Human Village and they can find a place for him there?"
>"What about you, Mr. Micheal? What would you rather do?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #529 on: October 05, 2016, 08:49:07 PM »
>Which of our magic ?

Sumidai-chan:

>"Oh, um... i understand, but..."
>Look away and blush a bit.
>"....c-can we still have that kiss before we go talk to her ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"So shall we get going ? What do you want to do now ?"

Dai-chan 2:

>"Whatever you want...."
>Twitch our ears a bit.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #530 on: October 05, 2016, 09:03:10 PM »
MoriDai:

> Keep listening.
> "How long will you keep up the money thing?" Suwako asks.
> "It's sort of donations, sort of a fee for living there, I guess." Kanako says. "I don't think I should ever cancel it."
ByakuBug:

> Which of them is leaving?

NueBug:

> What are they talking about?
> Kyouko is leaving.

> "You're the one who called me in back then you know." Mamizou says.
> "I'm kidding." Nue says. "It's not that important to me. But maybe it is for Kosuzu..." Nue smirks.
Probe:
>"As long as it takes for the heat to die down and for those people to stop looking for us... He said it will probably take a while."

RuuDai A:
>"I hope so too... Though, if it turns out it was always there I shouldn't have to worry... Though I do wonder what is happening to that tiny portion of magic that's apparently being used..."
>Has that magic that we apparently used started to recover? What about Sumidai's?

Hifuubugs:
>Continue monitoring their thoughts until told to stop.

KoaDai:
>"So, what do you think, Koa? Where would be a good place for Mr. Micheal to sleep...? I wonder if the Moriya Shrine will let him sleep there again, or maybe I can take him to meet Miss Keine in the Human Village and they can find a place for him there?"
>"What about you, Mr. Micheal? What would you rather do?"
> "That might be really long then." Maribel says. "If he's wanted like that." I feel bad for him now...

> "Maybe the gad just made it like that when you looked at me..." Ruukoto says.
> It has, for the both of you.

> "Well, the mansion's out of the question." Koa says.
> "That shrine seemed like a safe place." Micheal says.
>Which of our magic ?
> It seems to be your magic. The magic you've always had. Before the growth and the others.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Oh, um... i understand, but..."
>Look away and blush a bit.
>"....c-can we still have that kiss before we go talk to her ?"
> "A-Alright. I mean, we've already bathed together twice and have seen each other..." Sumireko says.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"So shall we get going ? What do you want to do now ?"
> "There's the celebration at Reimu's shrine of course." Gasanae says.
> "Let's get started already ~ze." Marisa starts to head towards the shrine.
Dai-chan 2:

>"Whatever you want...."
>Twitch our ears a bit.
> You move your ears a tiny bit.
> "Hm... Do you think I could have another me, like how you do? I could get work done while we could still be together." Hamiya says. "
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #531 on: October 05, 2016, 09:07:46 PM »
//Are there any Koas clone floating around uselessly? We can/should probably just warp Flan magic inside Hamiya and let her make clones that way. I'd rather not give out Koa's magic to even more people, given how upset she got over it.

MoriDai:

> Are they talking to each other inside our head, or using our body to talk out loud?
> Keep listening.

---

MikoBug (T):

> "Sounds like they're ready. You gonna join them, Miss Miko?"

---

ByakuBug (T):

> Pardon me, Miss Byakuren?

---

NueBug:

> Keep listening.

---

SeiDai, ShinDai:

> What are we doing? Are we still inside Shinny's house in Reimu's place?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #532 on: October 05, 2016, 09:13:42 PM »
//Would it even work that way?

//Also I think there's a few useless flan clones, but I'm unsure about Koas.

>Census

RuuDai A:
>" 'The gad'?"
>Tilt our head.
>"What is that?"

KoaDai:
>"Alright, I'll ask the shrine's goddesses if you could stay again. Is there anything you need or want to do in the meantime?"

Probe:
>Frown
>"Yeah... He really shouldn't have tried to defend me... If he hadn't, he would still be able to go on with his life out here..."

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #533 on: October 05, 2016, 09:16:07 PM »
//It might. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't; we've warped magics amongst ourselves, at least, and we're capable of teaching people how to use magics inside them. This is a good enough excuse to find out for sure, I think. The alternative is that we warp an us inside Hamiya, but the last time we did that, we got shunted off to a thoughtscape immediately and the separate pieces of Hamiya were there, so who knows if it'll work the way Hamiya wants it to.

//Also, a Flan clone won't work, because they won't come with Flan cloning magic inherently.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #534 on: October 05, 2016, 09:18:02 PM »
//Leave it to me.

>The magic that constitutes our own being ? Or the warp magic ?

Sumidai-chan:

>Nod and shyfully approach Sumireko.
>Kiss her gently.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Nod and head there with our group.

Dai-chan 2:

>"Sure, hold on..."

Ruudai-chan C:

>Warp some of our Flan Magic inside Hamiya.

Dai-chan 2:

>"Try it now."

Koadai-chan:

>"How are you feeling Belgrade ?"
>Turn to Koa.
>"So you think we can meet up with Miss Patchouli now ?"

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #535 on: October 05, 2016, 09:19:03 PM »
//Also, a Flan clone won't work, because they won't come with Flan cloning magic inherently.

:V

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #536 on: October 05, 2016, 09:21:08 PM »
//I know.

//I'm just wondering how using it would work on a complete fusion. I mean, it would probably work as indiana, but Daiyousei has primary control despite it being a complete fusion. We're unsure if Hamiya is being controlled by a primary conscious a la Indiana or Gasanae, or if it's equal control. If it's the latter case, I wonder how three minds would be able to use flan magic.

>"So you think we can meet up with Miss Patchouli now ?"
>Don't say this.
//We already agreed as a family to do it in the morning because of how late it's getting.  :V

EDIT:
Dai-chan 2:

>"Sure, hold on..."

Ruudai-chan C:

>Warp some of our Flan Magic inside Hamiya.

Dai-chan 2:

>"Try it now."
>Don't do this either.
//RuuDai C is a flan clone of RuuDai. ....who I have no idea where she went.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 09:26:00 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #537 on: October 05, 2016, 09:26:17 PM »
//edited second post

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #538 on: October 05, 2016, 09:29:28 PM »
//I suspect Daiyousei has primary control of Indiana purely as a gameplay mechanic. Based on what I've been watching for in this game, it seems like NPC perfect fusions are indeed one single entity that just sometimes have to deal with incongruous or unrelated simultaneous thoughts. Also, if Gasanae and Hamiya are any indication, they get better and better at being a single entity and not having thoughts issues the more they exist. I strongly suspect that if clone magic were warped inside Hamiya for storage, she as a single entity would be able to feel it and access it the same way we do and Flan does.

//This does raise the question of where it would go if Hamiya dissolved back into her parts; I imagine it would simply vanish, like how our miracle magic did the first time the ten-armed tengu broke apart and none of the originals had any extra limbs, but I can't say that for certain.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #539 on: October 05, 2016, 09:44:11 PM »
//Are there any Koas clone floating around uselessly? We can/should probably just warp Flan magic inside Hamiya and let her make clones that way. I'd rather not give out Koa's magic to even more people, given how upset she got over it.

MoriDai:

> Are they talking to each other inside our head, or using our body to talk out loud?
> Keep listening.
> They are talking aloud to each other. Or rather, quietly or in private.
> "Still, that whole thing about Seija and donating to Reimu was something." Suwako says.
> "Yea. I won't worry about it too much though."
MikoBug (T):

> "Sounds like they're ready. You gonna join them, Miss Miko?"
Dai-chan Prime:

>Nod and head there with our group.
> "It'll take a bit to get everything ready, but it should be started before tonight." Miko says, following Marisa.
> The group starts collectively heading to the shrine, except for the four troublemakers and Ruukoto.
ByakuBug (T):

> Pardon me, Miss Byakuren?
> "Hm? Yes?" Byakuren asks.
NueBug:

> Keep listening.
> "What about you? What happened to that umbrella girl who used to hang around here? Kogasa?" Mamizou asks.
> "Nah. She got together with Sanae." Nue replies. "She wasn't my type anyways."
> "You don't miss her?"
> "Of course I do. She was fun to pick on sometimes."
SeiDai, ShinDai:

> What are we doing? Are we still inside Shinny's house in Reimu's place?
> You are still in Shinmyoumaru's house, yes. They are trying on Shinmyoumaru's clothes.
//Would it even work that way?

//Also I think there's a few useless flan clones, but I'm unsure about Koas.

RuuDai A:
>" 'The gad'?"
>Tilt our head.
>"What is that?"
> "M-My apologies. I meant the gas." Ruukoto looks down a bit.
KoaDai:
>"Alright, I'll ask the shrine's goddesses if you could stay again. Is there anything you need or want to do in the meantime?"
> "Not really." Micheal says.
Probe:
>Frown
>"Yeah... He really shouldn't have tried to defend me... If he hadn't, he would still be able to go on with his life out here..."
> "What would've happened if he didn't?" Maribel asks. How long were they together out here?
//Leave it to me.

>The magic that constitutes our own being ? Or the warp magic ?
> The latter.
Sumidai-chan:

>Nod and shyfully approach Sumireko.
>Kiss her gently.
> You slowly get close to Sumireko and start a kiss.
> Sumireko holds onto you.
Koadai-chan:

>"How are you feeling Belgrade ?"
> "Good." Belgrade smiles up to you.
>Census
> Total Koa clones: 71.
Dai Prime is at the Hakurei Shrine wearing Sanae's Shrine Maiden outfit.
Dai Secunde has the Sunflower Fairy Army with her at the Fairy Village (site).
Diana is in the treehouse.
Probe is in the outside world with Maribel and Renko. She has on her pajamas, but no panties.

Battery Dais 1-45 and their Flan clones are fused with the Sunflower Fairy army.

1.   Dai X is fused with Flora at the Fairy Village (site), wearing Sanae's school uniform and looking just like Sanae. Before she's absorbed again, she should undress.
2.   Dai 2 is with Hamiya near the Fairy Village (Site).
3.   KoaDai is with Koakuma at home.
4.   MeloDai 1/Dai 4 is with Seiga, in one of her breasts
5.   MeloDai 2/BatteryDai is with Seiga, in one of her breasts
6.   MoriDai is fused with Kanako and Suwako at the Fairy Village (site)
7.   SenDai/SeigaBug is inside Seiga. Seiga has 8 arms (4 pairs) and 8 breasts (4 rows). (Her Flan clones are fused with Miko, Tojiko, and Futo, and are named accordingly. They are at the Hakurei Shrine.)
8.   MyonDai is in Hakugyoukoro, fused with Youmu. (YuyuBug is a Flan clone fused with Yuyuko.)
9.   NetherDai is at an entrance of the Bamboo Forest of the Lost, heading in and heading to Eientei.
10.   MediBug is fused with Medicine. Shes with Alice at the Hakurei Shrine.
11.   KoishiDai is asleep in the Palace of Earth Spirits with Koishi.
12.   RuuDai is with Prime, doing nothing. (RuuDai A and C are her Flan clones. A is with Ruukoto near the Hakurei shrine, while C is asleep at the Garden of the Sun.).
13.   SeiDai is at the Hakurei Shrine.
14.   ShinDai is at the Hakurei Shrine.
15.   WrigDai is with Yuuka at the latter's house while Wriggle is in Prime's thoughtscape.
16.   MysDai is at Mystia's stand while Mystia is in Prime's thoughtscape.
17.   FlanDai is with Remilia in the laltter's room. Flandre herself is in Prime's thoughtscape.
18.   LilyDai is at her home.
19.   SunnyDai is with the other two Three Fairies of Light at their room in the SDM.
20.   LunaDai is with StarDai and SunnyDai.
21.   StarDai is with LunaDai and SunnyDai.
22.   SeiBug is inside Seija in Prime's thoughtscape.
23.   ShinBug is inside Shinmyoumaru in Prime's thoughtscape.
24.   RenBug is fused with Renko and has Sanae-Wakasagihime Magic. She is at home.
25.   Merrybug is fused with Maribel and has Sanae-Wakasagihime Magic. She's home.
26.   SumiBug is fused with Sumireko and has Sanae-Wakasagihime Magic. (SumiDai/Flan is with Sumireko physically and is borrowing her clothes in the outside world.)
//The numbers are irrelevant...
>_