Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17  (Read 83344 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17
« Reply #330 on: October 03, 2016, 08:59:52 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Ruukoto ! They fired it ! Tell me everything you know about Mimi-chan, my warp doesn't work on her !"
>Turn to Onee-chan Gasanae.
>"Onee-chan ! Is it possible to send a message to one of our selves in the past ?"

Dai-chan 2:

>"And they are getting away !"
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 09:37:57 AM by Starlighthawk »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #331 on: October 03, 2016, 09:38:51 AM »
//What about having Maribel gap Mima-chan into the eye space ?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #332 on: October 03, 2016, 10:42:19 AM »
//Quick note since most of our schedules only intertwine at certain times unfortunately, but parsing actions now without you guys accepting denying discussing it feels like it would be unfair. I can play this patiently.
I guess I'll be reading things in this quest's past in the meantime until things kick back up/it's time for me to post something.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #333 on: October 03, 2016, 10:59:46 AM »
//I am fine with the above actions, as they coincide with what I believe is best to do. I think the dialogue should be expanded to Marisa, Miko, and Hamiya, though, since they are (theoretically) all together with the others. (Also I wonder why Raf tried to enter any commands when it was plain from the last several posts of discussion that nothing was going to actually get parsed without a three-person agreement. Surely you didn't ignore that entire discussion between Naz and I, did you?)

//If the above dialogue is agreed upon and parsed, then I would like my SeigaBug and MyonBug actions also parsed at the same time, since everything can happen concurrently. I also have no problem with the attempted chaos aboard the vessel.

//What about having Maribel gap Mima-chan into the eye space ?

//This could potentially also work.

//EDIT NON-EDIT: Duh, I can just do it myself!

Prime:

> Look around to the others (presumably at least Marisa, Miko, and Hamiya).
> "Or anyone! Does anyone know how to stop a flying cylinder that can't be warped??"
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 11:06:44 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #334 on: October 03, 2016, 11:23:24 AM »
//Oh i wasn't supposed to ? Sorry i didn't see, it can wait until Nazgul gets back, but also, one last idea.

Assaultdai-chan:

>Head to the Hypervessel's entrance, cloak with Sunny magic, then attempt to warp to that same corridor we were at, using a blind warp like Koidhi did before using what we remember from the insides, form the image of the corridor on our mind, then attempt it, and if it works, head down that corridor.

//In case the chaos fails, we could have this Dai-chan wait around cloaked for an unsuspecting Chiyuri or Yumemi or whatever to infect fuse with and from that, find out how to use and/or stop this ship, and warp those three back here to accept their punishment.
//And also remember to do Nazgul's Commands to wreck havoc on that ship.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #335 on: October 03, 2016, 11:27:29 AM »
Actually, here is a command I would like parsed now, because it is important information immediately available and takes no game time to complete.

> Is every single Dai clone currently inside the vessel suffering from the acid gas stuff? Or did anyone escape from it by going further inside?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #336 on: October 03, 2016, 11:43:34 AM »
//Same as Kilga, a non-time consuming command.

Dai-chan Probe,Sumidai-chan and Koishidai-chan:

>How are things going for us ?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #337 on: October 03, 2016, 11:56:26 AM »
Actually, here is a command I would like parsed now, because it is important information immediately available and takes no game time to complete.

> Is every single Dai clone currently inside the vessel suffering from the acid gas stuff? Or did anyone escape from it by going further inside?
> The Dai clones aboard the vessel are all being affected. Infiltrator's movement only got her to the out of place (literally warped) wall in the same room.
//Same as Kilga, a non-time consuming command.

Dai-chan Probe,Sumidai-chan and Koishidai-chan:

>How are things going for us ?
> Nothing of note has happened to Dai Probe's group.

> Sumireko is still next to you, doing nothing of interest at the moment.

> Orin and Okuu are sitting down in the room. Koishi is still asleep.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #338 on: October 03, 2016, 11:56:43 AM »

>Only parse this entire thing if someone approves:

All Dais in the hypervessel:
>Sanae Magic and resist pain.
>Grow as large as we possibly can in this space asap.
>"Ngggh... Well, if this is goodbye, then I guess it's only fitting that you go down with this Gensokyo before another suffers the same fate!"
>Use our powers randomly without limit to start causing as much damage to the inside of the hypervessel as we can.

RuuDai A, B:
>Start warping chunks of the ship a little bit away from each other. If we can break it in half, do so.

//Game over. GG. It was a fun quest while it lasted. Well played with the bad end, Miniking, well played.
//Why aren't you asking anyone to help with the missile?

SeigaBug:

> Resume listening to our host's thoughts at all times.
> Squeeze our chest again, just a tad harder.

---

MyonBug (D):

> I will as soon as I get back! I'm sorry!
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Ruukoto ! They fired it ! Tell me everything you know about Mimi-chan, my warp doesn't work on her !"
>"Onee-chan ! Is it possible to send a message to one of our selves in the past ?"

Dai-chan 2:

//I am fine with the above actions, as they coincide with what I believe is best to do. I think the dialogue should be expanded to Marisa, Miko, and Hamiya, though, since they are (theoretically) all together with the others. (Also I wonder why Raf tried to enter any commands when it was plain from the last several posts of discussion that nothing was going to actually get parsed without a three-person agreement. Surely you didn't ignore that entire discussion between Naz and I, did you?)

//If the above dialogue is agreed upon and parsed, then I would like my SeigaBug and MyonBug actions also parsed at the same time, since everything can happen concurrently. I also have no problem with the attempted chaos aboard the vessel.

//This could potentially also work.

//EDIT NON-EDIT: Duh, I can just do it myself!

Prime:

> "Or anyone! Does anyone know how to stop a flying cylinder that can't be warped??"
//Oh i wasn't supposed to ? Sorry i didn't see, it can wait until Nazgul gets back, but also, one last idea.

Assaultdai-chan:

>Head to the Hypervessel's entrance, cloak with Sunny magic, then attempt to warp to that same corridor we were at, using a blind warp like Koidhi did before using what we remember from the insides, form the image of the corridor on our mind, then attempt it, and if it works, head down that corridor.

//In case the chaos fails, we could have this Dai-chan wait around cloaked for an unsuspecting Chiyuri or Yumemi or whatever to infect fuse with and from that, find out how to use and/or stop this ship, and warp those three back here to accept their punishment.
//And also remember to do Nazgul's Commands to wreck havoc on that ship.
> Confirmation to parse these actions.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #339 on: October 03, 2016, 12:00:10 PM »
//Fine by me.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #340 on: October 03, 2016, 12:44:55 PM »
//Same, now we wait for Nazgul.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #341 on: October 03, 2016, 01:58:27 PM »
//Alright, now that I'm rested, I can look at this situation more clearly.

//And it seems this is our only good option right now, so I'm in.

//Also an amendment to the chaos actions:

RuuFlan A,B:
>Attempt to warp just one decent sized chunk first, make sure not to clip it into the hypervessel itself or warp it too high off the ground. The goal is to stop them from escaping, not kill them.
>Be sure not to damage the entrance.
>If that doesn't stop the ship from getting away, only then attempt to break the ship in half.

//Also should we at least temporarily move our family and Dai Secunde to Senkai or Gapspace, in case this doesn't work?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #342 on: October 03, 2016, 01:59:54 PM »
//edited

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #343 on: October 03, 2016, 02:41:21 PM »
//I've no problem with the amended course of actions, though I think we owe it to our friends to move them to a different dimension as well. (Especially Miko, if anyone gets moved to Senkai.)
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #344 on: October 03, 2016, 02:56:58 PM »
All Dais in the hypervessel:
>Sanae Magic and resist pain.
>Grow as large as we possibly can in this space asap.
>"Ngggh... Well, if this is goodbye, then I guess it's only fitting that you go down with this Gensokyo before another suffers the same fate!"
>Use our powers randomly without limit to start causing as much damage to the inside of the hypervessel as we can.

RuuDai A, B:
>Start warping chunks of the ship a little bit away from each other. If we can break it in half, do so.
RuuFlan A,B:
>Attempt to warp just one decent sized chunk first, make sure not to clip it into the hypervessel itself or warp it too high off the ground. The goal is to stop them from escaping, not kill them.
>Be sure not to damage the entrance.
>If that doesn't stop the ship from getting away, only then attempt to break the ship in half.
> You start to apply Sanae magic to heal and resist the pain as much as you can, growing as well.
> You try to warp a chunk of the ship apart and away. The fading doesn't stop, so you warp half of the entire ship apart, and the fading stops, making the ship solid (though in two pieces) now. There's electric sounds coming from certain parts.
> "W-What!? M-M-My ship!" You hear Yumemi's voice.
> "Mi-Mi-Mi-Chan Mi-Chan Mi-Detonating-Chan-Mi-Mi-3-Mi-chan-Minutes!~-Mi-Detonating-Deton-Mi-3-Minutes~! You hear a loud collection of messages, similar to the one the previous cylinder declared, as well as a large amount of majestic and mystical light coming from a section of the destroyed ship.
Prime:

Dai-chan Prime:

Dai-chan 2:

> "Mimi-chan is an outside world weapon. Marisa Kirisame has one of her own that Creator gave her long ago. I'm not sure how to stop it..." Ruukoto answers.
> "Destroy it?" Marisa asks.
> "Where is it?" Gasanae asks.
> "A flying clinder?" Miko asks.

Assaultdai-chan:

> You do so and try to blind warp into the corridor, but there is no need, as the ship is in two.
//Why aren't you asking anyone to help with the missile?

SeigaBug:

> Resume listening to our host's thoughts at all times.
> Squeeze our chest again, just a tad harder.

---

MyonBug (D):

> I will as soon as I get back! I'm sorry!
> You squeeze a bit harder. The space is almost squishing the clones inside, but not completely yet.
> "So um, is this the size you'll leave me at? I'm fine with it..." Seiga says. "If there's something you need to do elsewhere, you can." Seiga squeezes her chest directly from under her outfit.

> Okay... Youmu says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #345 on: October 03, 2016, 03:04:10 PM »
//Well, I imagine now we can ask Yumemi how to stop the missile, since she suddenly has a vested interest. :V

//EDIT: I'm not going to make any actual commands in regards to the current main plot line with the PC-98ers so that you two can continue with your control of it, but I'll at least offer advice as I think of it. (Though I might enter Miko-specific commands, depending on the situation.)

SeigaBug (T):

> You can stay at this size if you want, I guess? But if you want to be bigger, I could do that too, obviously!

SeigaBug:

> Try to pull the front of our outfit down enough so our chest is freed from it and easier to get at.

---

MyonDai (D):

> I'm really sorry, Miss Youmu. Maybe I can make it up to you somehow? I could grow or shrink you, if you wanted, or just grow or shrink parts of you.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 03:56:36 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #346 on: October 03, 2016, 03:13:14 PM »
Hypervessel Crew:

>"See why i hold back ? I have much more potential with my warp than what i show, so deactivate that flying cilinder or else you all bite the dust with us too !"
>Find a place that is free of this gas.

Dai-chan Probe:

>"Uh oh, Maribel, we have a big problem, can i have your help please ?"

Youmudai-chan D:

>I could also make a clone of you, that way you can do gardening twice as fast !

Dai-chan Prime:

>"....i had no choice, so i torn that ship in half, it won't go anywhere now..."
>Look down.
>"I don't like releasing my potential like that.... i don't want to use it as a weapon...."

Dai-chan 2:

>"Don't worry, they are still okay, and we still have time to find a way to stop Mimi-chan, let's work on that."
>Pat Prime on the back.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #347 on: October 03, 2016, 03:28:31 PM »
Prime:
>"Uh... Just how powerful is one Mimi-chan, Ruukoto? Please, answer quickly, but slow enough that we can understand. That cylinder said 'detonation in three minutes' as soon as it was launched."
>"It's flying past the Hakurei shrine."
>How much time has elapsed?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 05:00:50 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #348 on: October 03, 2016, 05:53:42 PM »
//Well, I imagine now we can ask Yumemi how to stop the missile, since she suddenly has a vested interest. :V

//EDIT: I'm not going to make any actual commands in regards to the current main plot line with the PC-98ers so that you two can continue with your control of it, but I'll at least offer advice as I think of it. (Though I might enter Miko-specific commands, depending on the situation.)

SeigaBug (T):

> You can stay at this size if you want, I guess? But if you want to be bigger, I could do that too, obviously!

SeigaBug:

> Try to pull the front of our outfit down enough so our chest is freed from it and easier to get at.
> "I'll tell you then..." Seiga stops herself as you try to pull down her outfit. "Hey... You said you don't judge, right?" Seiga asks. "Are you really truthful about that?"
MyonDai (D):

> I'm really sorry, Miss Youmu. Maybe I can make it up to you somehow? I could grow or shrink you, if you wanted, or just grow or shrink parts of you.
Youmudai-chan D:

>I could also make a clone of you, that way you can do gardening twice as fast !
> No... No thank you.
Hypervessel Crew:

>"See why i hold back ? I have much more potential with my warp than what i show, so deactivate that flying cilinder or else you all bite the dust with us too !"
>Find a place that is free of this gas.
> You get away from the now free flowing gas as it floats upwards.
> "W-We put so much work in... W-We were gonna go so far..." You hear Yumemi's voice, and spot her, Chiyuri, and two others at a spot between the ship's remains. Yumemi seems to be kneeling next to the glowing cylinder-like objects. Some of them have started to grow much more intensely.
> "P-Professor!?" Chiyuri asks.
Dai-chan Probe:

>"Uh oh, Maribel, we have a big problem, can i have your help please ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"....i had no choice, so i torn that ship in half, it won't go anywhere now..."
>Look down.
>"I don't like releasing my potential like that.... i don't want to use it as a weapon...."

Dai-chan 2:

>"Don't worry, they are still okay, and we still have time to find a way to stop Mimi-chan, let's work on that."
>Pat Prime on the back.
Prime:
>"Uh... Just how powerful is one Mimi-chan, Ruukoto? Please, answer quickly, but slow enough that we can understand. That cylinder said 'detonation in three minutes' as soon as it was launched."
>"It's flying past the Hakurei shrine."
>How much time has elapsed?
> "A big problem?" Maribel asks. "What is it?"
> "Have you got them to stop Mimi-chan yet?" Marisa asks.
> Ruukoto stops from looking towards the Mimi-chan sailing through the air.
> "I don't know. She looks different than when I last saw..." Ruukoto says.
> You haven't been keeping track. You don't think a minute's passed yet. Hopefully...

> "Detonation in 2 minutes~!" You hear the cylinder flying say. It's past the shrine now, and starting to descend.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #349 on: October 03, 2016, 05:58:01 PM »
//Best to cut to the chase and ask Yumemi how to stop that thing, I think. If it goes off, she gets vaporized too.

SeigaBug (T):

> Absolutely, Miss Seiga.

---

MyonBug (D):

> O-oh...all right. I'm sorry...

---

MikoBug (T):

> "Two minutes! We gotta get those whackos to stop that thing!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #350 on: October 03, 2016, 06:00:49 PM »
Infiltrator:
>Grow to our normal size.
>Create our flan clones.
>Warp all of us next to the group, be wary of any attempts to attack us.
>"H-Hey, you realize we're all going to die if we don't shut down those cylinders, right. Please, how do we stop them?"
>If they make any attempt to attack us, warp our life energy into Yumemi to fuse with her. And have the flan clones do the same with the other three.

Prime:
>"We have two minutes to stop it and the rest of them if I can't get them to. Ruukoto, where do you think it's going to land?"
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 06:02:43 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #351 on: October 03, 2016, 06:15:28 PM »
//Best to cut to the chase and ask Yumemi how to stop that thing, I think. If it goes off, she gets vaporized too.

SeigaBug (T):

> Absolutely, Miss Seiga.
> Seiga nods and removes her outfit, setting it down next to her and sitting up against the mausoleum.
MyonBug (D):

> O-oh...all right. I'm sorry...
> Youmu doesn't respond.
MikoBug (T):

> "Two minutes! We gotta get those whackos to stop that thing!"
Prime:
>"We have two minutes to stop it and the rest of them if I can't get them to. Ruukoto, where do you think it's going to land?"
> "There doesn't seem like we have time to come up with a plan then..." Miko frowns.
> "Um, she should be landing... There." Ruukoto points off into the distance. You're not sure if she's point to the Forest of Magic, the Human Village, Misty Lake, or the Bamboo Forest. Being far back on this mountain doesn't help much...
Infiltrator:
>Grow to our normal size.
>Create our flan clones.
>Warp all of us next to the group, be wary of any attempts to attack us.
>"H-Hey, you realize we're all going to die if we don't shut down those cylinders, right. Please, how do we stop them?"
>If they make any attempt to attack us, warp our life energy into Yumemi to fuse with her. And have the flan clones do the same with the other three.
> You grow back to normal and make Flan clones, warping to the group of troublemakers. Yumemi continues to mess with the cylinders.
> "P-Professor wouldn't try to kill you guys." Chiyuri says. "I'm sure the first wasn't set to a nuclear explosion. W-We'll definitely be killed after it now though..." Chiyuri starts to hold onto Yumemi.
> "I'm happy you're still at my side Chiyuri..." Yumemi speaks quietly.
> "So it won't kill us?" One of the other two asks. "What about stopping it?"
> Chiyuri continues to hold Yumemi as she works. The cylinder Yumemi is working on starts to grow much brighter, and she moves slowly to start working on the next one, Chiyuri still holding on.
>_
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 06:17:56 PM by Miniking »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #352 on: October 03, 2016, 06:17:07 PM »
> Did the rest of the Seiga part get cut off?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #353 on: October 03, 2016, 06:18:04 PM »
//No.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #354 on: October 03, 2016, 06:18:54 PM »
Infiltrator:
>"S-So the first one was a bluff this whole time?! What is she doing? Is she stopping them?"
>Look really worried.

Nearest Infiltrator Flan Clone:
>Look over Yumemi's shoulder, what is she doing?

Prime:
>"Which location are you pointing to?"
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 06:45:39 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #355 on: October 03, 2016, 06:23:11 PM »
//'Kay!

SeigaBug (T):

> Continue listening to our host's thoughts.
> I'll be glad to give you whatever size you like!

---

MyonBug (D):

> A-anyway, I'll be over as soon as I can, all right? I guess maybe you can try to go about what you need to do as best you can in the meantime...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 06:27:33 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #356 on: October 03, 2016, 07:22:04 PM »
Infiltrator:
>"S-So the first one was a bluff this whole time?! What is she doing? Is she stopping them?"
>Look really worried.

Nearest Infiltrator Flan Clone:
>Look over Yumemi's shoulder, what is she doing?
> Yumemi is messing with the cylinders... you don't understand how she's doing it though so quickly. It looks REALLY complicated.
> Yumemi finishes and starts moving towards the next one. The previous one glows much brighter.
> "No, not an entire bluff..." Chiyuri says. "We still wanted to see how it would effect the area it enveloped... We didn't mean to cause this much trouble at first, but I guess we're going all the way now."
> A few of the cylinders fly off in different directions as you hear another mass of time warnings, this one being for 2 minutes, as the first one had announced.
Prime:
>"Which location are you pointing to?"

> "The forest-like one." Ruukoto says.
> "My house!?" Alice and Marisa jump.
//'Kay!

SeigaBug (T):

> Continue listening to our host's thoughts.
> I'll be glad to give you whatever size you like!
> "It's fine. This is fine." Seiga says, feeling her chest more intently.
> She said she wouldn't judge, so...
MyonBug (D):

> A-anyway, I'll be over as soon as I can, all right? I guess maybe you can try to go about what you need to do as best you can in the meantime...
> Right...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #357 on: October 03, 2016, 07:24:35 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Okay. Let me know if you change your mind!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #358 on: October 03, 2016, 07:31:58 PM »
Infiltrator:
>"S-Stop it! Please! I-Is this how you want to be remembered Miss Yumemi? Do you want to be remembered with all this blood on your hands?! Do you want to be single-handedly responsible for killing those close to you? Please! I believe anyone can be redeemed, but if you do this, I don't think the yama is going to send you to a good place... Do you want to spend all eternity there, living with the guilt of what you've done? There is still a chance to save you, to save everyone... Please... Just stop all these Mimi-chans..."
>If she doesn't stop, warp our life force and fuse with her.

Prime:
>"A-AH! She's launching more of them! They said something about 'going all the way' and 'nuclear detonation' and the first one apparently isn't fully armed but it'll still do something to whatever area its targeting."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #359 on: October 03, 2016, 07:40:49 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Okay. Let me know if you change your mind!
> "It feels wonderful... Is there a way to keep this?" Seiga asks. I'd very much like to...
Infiltrator:
>"S-Stop it! Please! I-Is this how you want to be remembered Miss Yumemi? Do you want to be remembered with all this blood on your hands?! Do you want to be single-handedly responsible for killing those close to you? Please! I believe anyone can be redeemed, but if you do this, I don't think the yama is going to send you to a good place... Do you want to spend all eternity there, living with the guilt of what you've done? There is still a chance to save you, to save everyone... Please... Just stop all these Mimi-chans..."
>If she doesn't stop, warp our life force and fuse with her.

Prime:
>"A-AH! She's launching more of them! They said something about 'going all the way' and 'nuclear detonation' and the first one apparently isn't fully armed but it'll still do something to whatever area its targeting."
> "It doesn't matter if we end up as historic criminals or not..." Yumemi says. "The Mimi-chans can't be stopped now."
> "There's no more choices this time." Chiyuri says, resting her head against Yumemi.
> You warp your life energy into Yumemi and fuse with her as she finishes doing something to another one, lying down now. Chiyuri lies down next to her.

> "More!?" The group questions.
> "C-Call Miss Hakurei- er, Reimu." Ruukoto says. "She should be able to do something."
>_