Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 14  (Read 80807 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 14
« Reply #900 on: August 31, 2016, 04:07:57 AM »
2:

> "Oh. Um, well, there's probably gonna be a fairy village soon. Does that count?"
> "Uh... I guess so. You sure it'll be a thing though?"
4, X, EmilyBug, DaisyBug, SakuraBug:

> How close are we to finished?
> Continue with previous actions.
> You continue.
> They're nearly up to their normal size. You'll need to start growing your whole body to keep up.
SenDai:

> "Oh! Sure, that's fine. We gotta do what she says anyway. I hope to see you soon again, though!"
> Koa nods, and the magic circle appears under her, making her vanish.
MikoBug (T):

> "Oh, so that's why Miss Marisa isn't home..."
> "Should we approach one of them about this?" "Anything else they talked about?"
> "Well Marisa was bummed out about how she made sudden decisions or something with Alice." Suika says.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #901 on: August 31, 2016, 04:11:11 AM »
X, Daisy, Sakura, Emily bugs: (Collectively refer to them as StomachBugs from now on to save on typing. )
>(T) "Well, I helped her pick out a name and since Emily was already taken she was given a last name to make her more unique. And you guys are free to make families with fairies you love too if you want. You're good fairies, so you can choose to do it."

Secunde:
>Has Kanako left yet?
>If not, and she hasn't gone too far, catch up to her and get her attention.

Prime:
>Is Kanako back yet?
>if so, "Hey, Miss Kanako..."
>if not, wait.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #902 on: August 31, 2016, 04:16:16 AM »
X, Daisy, Sakura, Emily bugs: (Collectively refer to them as StomachBugs from now on to save on typing. )
>(T) "Well, I helped her pick out a name and since Emily was already taken she was given a last name to make her more unique. And you guys are free to make families with fairies you love too if you want. You're good fairies, so you can choose to do it."
> "Fairies we love?" Flora asks.
Secunde:
>Has Kanako left yet?
>If not, and she hasn't gone too far, catch up to her and get her attention.

Prime:
>Is Kanako back yet?
>if so, "Hey, Miss Kanako..."
>if not, wait.
> (Secunde) Kanako seems to be waiting in front of you.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #903 on: August 31, 2016, 04:37:45 AM »
StomachBugs (T):
>Well, it doesn't have to be fairies, it can be anyone you love, human, fairy, or youkai... I mean, I love both Cirno-chan, a fairy, and Koakuma, a demon, and they're part of my family... Wait... Do you guys even know what love is?

Secunde:
>"Um... Miss Kanako is it true that you can give them anything they want if they give you faith?"

Prime:
>"Um... Miss Kanako just promised the fairies anything they want, in addition for help with the village, in exchange for faith... Are you guys really able to give them anything?"

Medibug:
>report

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #904 on: August 31, 2016, 06:48:43 AM »
//Note to raf before I go to bed: I will not allow the fairies to accept Kanako's deal if she's lying. Because if she is then that means she's exploiting them, and allowing them to be exploited will go against the core ideals we taught them. I just wanted to let you know, because you wake up before me, so that you don't conclude the deal with Kanako before I have a chance to interrogate and possibly negotiate.

//and now I go to bed. See you all in 6-7 hours or so.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #905 on: August 31, 2016, 09:05:46 AM »
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>"Huh ? Why did you stop ?"

Sendai-chan:

>"Koa..."
>Sit down on the bed.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Um, no onee-chan... I haven't been able to find time for it yet, which is kinda sad since it is one of my main abilities, my warp makes it so that i am second to none in doing it, or at least i think, sorry..."

Mikodai-chan T:

>"Hey Miss Miko, could you do me a favor and ask where did Miss Marisa go please ?"

Sumidai-chan:

>"Oh.... well, i am no regular fairy after all from what it seems, i wish i could know how i was made."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #906 on: August 31, 2016, 10:22:05 AM »
2:

> "I think so. The fairies are really excited for it, at least."

4, X, BellyBugs:

> Could we simply stop growing the fairies for a few moments while continuing to grow our stomach in order to make sure they have enough room without growing the rest of us? If so, do so until there's enough room, and then finish off unshrinking the BellyBug hosts.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 01:23:57 PM by Suwako Moriya »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #907 on: August 31, 2016, 10:29:48 AM »
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"So like prayers and trusting you and all that right ? Does any prayer work ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #908 on: August 31, 2016, 06:13:00 PM »
StomachBugs (T):
>Well, it doesn't have to be fairies, it can be anyone you love, human, fairy, or youkai... I mean, I love both Cirno-chan, a fairy, and Koakuma, a demon, and they're part of my family... Wait... Do you guys even know what love is?
4, X, BellyBugs:

> Could we simply stop growing the fairies for a few moments while continuing to grow our stomach in order to make sure they have enough room without growing the rest of us? If so, do so until there's enough room, and then finish off unshrinking the BellyBug hosts.
> "Nope." The fairies say.
> "It's that thing that makes humans kiss and have babies." Sakura says.
> You continue growing just your stomach.
Secunde:
>"Um... Miss Kanako is it true that you can give them anything they want if they give you faith?"
> "If they give us enough faith, we'll try to get them what they want. Sanae's miracles should be potent enough to miraculously recover what they want." Kanako grins a bit. "We three could probably create their entire village ourselves if given enough faith. And to clarify before you try something funny, I said almost whatever they want."
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"So like prayers and trusting you and all that right ? Does any prayer work ?"
> Kanako nods. "Pretty much."
Prime:
>"Um... Miss Kanako just promised the fairies anything they want, in addition for help with the village, in exchange for faith... Are you guys really able to give them anything?"
> "Maybe not anything. I mean, we can't give them the moon." Suwako says.
> "Did she really make such a reckless promise?" Sanae asks.
Medibug:
>report
> "Yea, she was."
> "Why?"
> "Well, she just asked..." Rinnosuke pauses for a bit. "She asked if we were friends, so of course I said yes. Then she left."
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>"Huh ? Why did you stop ?"
> "It seems like a great spellcard. You know, minus that laser the other you was going to shoot." Wriggle says.
> "Give us a bit." Yuuka says, flying back down towards her house.
Sendai-chan:

>"Koa..."
>Sit down on the bed.
> You sit down on the bed.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Um, no onee-chan... I haven't been able to find time for it yet, which is kinda sad since it is one of my main abilities, my warp makes it so that i am second to none in doing it, or at least i think, sorry..."
> Sanae frowns a bit.
> "That's alright."
Mikodai-chan T:

>"Hey Miss Miko, could you do me a favor and ask where did Miss Marisa go please ?"
> "Sure." "Do you know where she went?"
> "I didn't follow her or anything, but she said she was goin home." Suika says.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Oh.... well, i am no regular fairy after all from what it seems, i wish i could know how i was made."
> "Well we aren't regular humans either." Maribel says.
> You and the others have finished drying off.
2:

> "I think so. The fairies are really excited for it, at least."
> "I still think I should wait until it's actually a thing." Hamiya says. "Where's it gonna be? Near the Human Village?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #909 on: August 31, 2016, 06:20:48 PM »
> Did we ever get confirmation whether or not Marisa was home?

2:

> "It'll be kinda close to Miss Sanae's place, I think."

> Continue with previous actions to finish off the unshrinking.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #910 on: August 31, 2016, 06:24:51 PM »
Probe:
>Whats going on on our end?
>look around.

StomachBugs (T):
>Well, it's more than that... When you love someone, it's like being best friends with them but a hundred times better, you care about each other and you live together and the feeling is just wonderful. And it feels so nice to sleep in the same bed with people you love... Oh, I could go on about this all day... And it isn't limited to just humans either, Sakura, I've seen humans in love with youkai, Youkai with youkai... And heck, if anything, Cirno-chan and I are living proof that fairies can love each other. And me and Koa is fairy with demon.

MIkobug (T):
>Could you ask how long ago Miss Marisa left? Did we just miss her?

Secunde:
>"Oh, almost? Okay, as long as you're being honest... I don't want these fairies being lied to... It would be like exploiting them if they were, and letting them be exploited will go against the uh... what's the word? I-dee-doll-oh-gee? - I taught them..."

Prime:
>"Well, she clarified that she said almost anything... I guess that's a bit more reasonable..."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #911 on: August 31, 2016, 07:36:48 PM »
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>"Sure, so you can make another you too ? Incredible !"
>Sit on the steps of the house and wait, do the 'fire a pellet and keep warping it around without hitting anything' to pass time.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh, um, should we go visit that place you told me about Onee-chan ?"

Sendai-chan:

>"You should know that keeping it away from me makes me even more worried...."

Dai-chan 2:

>"No, it's around the lake."

Sumidai-chan:

>"I guess... so uh.... do you have any clothes for me ? I don't have any clean ones here."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #912 on: August 31, 2016, 11:38:04 PM »
> Did we ever get confirmation whether or not Marisa was home?
> You haven't.
2:

> "It'll be kinda close to Miss Sanae's place, I think."
Dai-chan 2:

>"No, it's around the lake."
> "Oh. That's not too far... Any reason you didn't choose elsewhere? Like Misty Lake?"

> Continue with previous actions to finish off the unshrinking.
StomachBugs (T):
>Well, it's more than that... When you love someone, it's like being best friends with them but a hundred times better, you care about each other and you live together and the feeling is just wonderful. And it feels so nice to sleep in the same bed with people you love... Oh, I could go on about this all day... And it isn't limited to just humans either, Sakura, I've seen humans in love with youkai, Youkai with youkai... And heck, if anything, Cirno-chan and I are living proof that fairies can love each other. And me and Koa is fairy with demon.
> "A hundred times better?" The fairies question. "That's a lot."
> You continue, finally finishing and getting them to their regular size.
Probe:
>Whats going on on our end?
>look around.
> Micheal is listening to you.
> You look around. It's the same room as before. Just you and Micheal seem to be in here.
MIkobug (T):
>Could you ask how long ago Miss Marisa left? Did we just miss her?
> "How long ago did she leave?" Miko asks.
> "I dunno. An hour maybe?" Suika says.
Secunde:
>"Oh, almost? Okay, as long as you're being honest... I don't want these fairies being lied to... It would be like exploiting them if they were, and letting them be exploited will go against the uh... what's the word? I-dee-doll-oh-gee? - I taught them..."
> "Ideology." Kanako says. "And of course I'm being honest. Sanae would be upset with me if I just planned to exploit them."
Prime:
>"Well, she clarified that she said almost anything... I guess that's a bit more reasonable..."
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh, um, should we go visit that place you told me about Onee-chan ?"
> "I kinda wanna see how the village develops. Plus, we have to get Nitori and the others to start too." Sanae says.
Dai-chan Yuuka:

>"Sure, so you can make another you too ? Incredible !"
>Sit on the steps of the house and wait, do the 'fire a pellet and keep warping it around without hitting anything' to pass time.
> You sit down and wait as the two enter the house.
> You fire a shot of danmaku then start warping it around in the air.
Sendai-chan:

>"You should know that keeping it away from me makes me even more worried...."
> "Keeping what away?" Lucien asks.
Sumidai-chan:

>"I guess... so uh.... do you have any clothes for me ? I don't have any clean ones here."
> "Uh... I don't think we do... Why don't you bring one of yours from home?" Maribel asks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #913 on: August 31, 2016, 11:47:35 PM »
2:

> "'Cause there's a lot of spae there, and the tall purple lady can help them build their living spaces."

4:

> How do we look?
> Try to stand up.

MikoBug (T):

> "Hmm...maybe we should go look for her? You can make more yous to do more things if you want."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #914 on: August 31, 2016, 11:49:11 PM »
Medidai:
>What's been happening?

Probe:
>"So, is there anything else you wanna talk about Mr. Micheal?"

StomachBugs (T):
>Well, maybe I'm exaggerating... But it does feel much better than just being best friends with someone.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #915 on: September 01, 2016, 12:53:54 AM »
2:

> "'Cause there's a lot of spae there, and the tall purple lady can help them build their living spaces."
> "Tall purple lady?"
4:

> How do we look?
> Try to stand up.
> Your stomach is very large. Almost like a large bag. Your dress won't cover it.
> You attempt to stand up, only to find that it's not possible.
MikoBug (T):

> "Hmm...maybe we should go look for her? You can make more yous to do more things if you want."
> "I'm fine with going myself." Miko says.
> "It's not like we have anything else to do anyways..." Tojiko says. "This sounds interesting too."
Medidai:
>What's been happening?
> Alice had asked where Marisa left, and Rinnosuke answered that it might've been Reimu's shrine.
> Therefore, your group is following Alice there.
Probe:
>"So, is there anything else you wanna talk about Mr. Micheal?"
> "You don't have any more stories or anything?" Micheal asks.
StomachBugs (T):
>Well, maybe I'm exaggerating... But it does feel much better than just being best friends-
> "Wait, why do we even need to make babies if we're not made that way?" Daisy asks.
> "Isn't it born that way?" Sakura asks.
> "We're not babies, so I don't think it is." Daisy says.
> "It could work either way though, right?" Emily Clover says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #916 on: September 01, 2016, 01:12:00 AM »
2:

> "Yeah! One of Miss Sanae's moms."

4:

> Try holding our belly and lifting it with our arms as well as our legs in order to try standing up.

MikoBug (T):

> "Okay!"

X, BellBugs (T):

> Well, you're all kind of babies now in a way, right? Since you're all in my belly.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #917 on: September 01, 2016, 01:19:46 AM »
Stomachbugs (T):
>Well, you don't HAVE to make babies if you love someone... That's more of a choice. And fairies actually CAN have babies, but not in the same way as humans. It's a bit complex and can be dangerous if done wrong, though, so I won't show you right now for your own safety... But my son, Lucien and my daughter, Belgrade were born that way, and they're among the things I cherish most in the world. And Lucien is the first boy fairy ever, too...

Maskdai:
>What are we doing?

Probe:
>"Well, is there anything you want to hear?"

Medidai:
>Is Belgrade still with us?
>beat

Mikodai (T):
>hey, Miss Miko. Miss Alice, Miss Medicine, another me, and my daughter are heading here looking for Miss Marisa. Do you think we should meet up with them? Yes or no?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #918 on: September 01, 2016, 01:27:55 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh i see, then should we go there now ? Oh, and is it possible that i also get faith somehow in the village process ?"

Sendai-chan:

>"Oh nothing ! Nothing much dear, i was just talking to myself."
>Smile at him.
>"Your mother is just worried about your other mother Koakuma."

Medidai-chan:

>Don't beat actually.
>"Oh Medicine, just a moment !"
>"Miss Alice ! I talked to Miss Suika now and she said Miss Marisa went back home a while ago."

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Okay, so will we also have to build a small shrine here to represent the Moriya Shrine ?"

Maskdai-chan:

>"Do you have any mask called "Mask of hope" ? One that Miss Koishi might have brought here ? A Satori Youkai ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #919 on: September 01, 2016, 01:55:53 AM »
2:

> "Yeah! One of Miss Sanae's moms."
> "Kanako? She's not Sanae's mom..." Hamiya says.
MikoBug (T):

> "Okay!"
> "Any more information we should try to get before heading there?" Miko stands up.
4:

> Try holding our belly and lifting it with our arms as well as our legs in order to try standing up.

X, BellBugs (T):

> Well, you're all kind of babies now in a way, right? Since you're all in my belly.
Stomachbugs (T):
>Well, you don't HAVE to make babies if you love someone... That's more of a choice. And fairies actually CAN have babies, but not in the same way as humans. It's a bit complex and can be dangerous if done wrong, though, so I won't show you right now for your own safety... But my son, Lucien and my daughter, Belgrade were born that way, and they're among the things I cherish most in the world. And Lucien is the first boy fairy ever, too...

> You attempt to use your limbs to lift your stomach, but it doesn't work.

> "I don't want to be a baby though." Flora says.
> "Me neither." Sakura says.
> "A boy fairy?" Daisy asks.
> "Huh?" Sakura asks. "What?"
Maskdai:
>What are we doing?

Medidai:
>Is Belgrade still with us?
>beat
Medidai-chan:

>Don't beat actually.
>"Oh Medicine, just a moment !"
>"Miss Alice ! I talked to Miss Suika now and she said Miss Marisa went back home a while ago."
> You are waiting idly in Kourindou.

> She is.
> "But I still want to know why she isn't answering." Alice continues, leaving you, Medicine, and Belgrade further behind now that you've stopped.
Mikodai (T):
>hey, Miss Miko. Miss Alice, Miss Medicine, another me, and my daughter are heading here looking for Miss Marisa. Do you think we should meet up with them? Yes or no?

> "More people can help figure out the problem better, so yes."
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh i see, then should we go there now ? Oh, and is it possible that i also get faith somehow in the village process ?"
> "Yes, it's should be possible." Sanae says.
Sendai-chan:

>"Oh nothing ! Nothing much dear, i was just talking to myself."
>Smile at him.
>"Your mother is just worried about your other mother Koakuma."
> "Why?" Lucien asks.
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Okay, so will we also have to build a small shrine here to represent the Moriya Shrine ?"
> "That's a good idea." Kanako nods.
Maskdai-chan:

>"Do you have any mask called "Mask of hope" ? One that Miss Koishi might have brought here ? A Satori Youkai ?"
> "No, I don't." Rinnosuke says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #920 on: September 01, 2016, 02:01:15 AM »
2:

> "...She's not?"

4:

> Create as many duplicate sets of arms as we can underneath our current set of arms.
> Once we have all those arms, try holding our belly with all of them and use them and our legs to stand up.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #921 on: September 01, 2016, 02:18:30 AM »
2:

> "...She's not?"
> "Well, I don't think she is." Hamiya says.
4:

> Create as many duplicate sets of arms as we can underneath our current set of arms.
> Once we have all those arms, try holding our belly with all of them and use them and our legs to stand up.
> You create 8 extra arms, disregarding space, and try to lift your stomach up.
> It still does not work, as it's still too heavy for you to lift.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #922 on: September 01, 2016, 02:26:36 AM »
2:

> "Well, she should be! That would make things a lot easier."

4:

> Try using Meiling magic to boost our physical strength, attempting to lift our belly again after applying said magic.

MikoBug (T):

> "Okay, let's go find the rest of them, then."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #923 on: September 01, 2016, 02:28:17 AM »
Maskdai:
>"Oh, yeah, Mr. Rinnosuke, about what I asked earlier, do you have any masks here? I'm looking for a specific one that's very important to a youkai and I had a lead that it might be here."

Medidai:
>Keep following if we haven't already.

StomachBugs(T):
>Yeah, he's a boy fairy... Well, he's 1/3 devil too... But he's still mostly fairy. You guys can meet him later if you want, once we're done with the whole belly thing...

//And Kilga, before you get any ideas, we are NOT going to subject Lucien to this belly tomfoolery.... So please don't stuff him in 4's belly too...

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #924 on: September 01, 2016, 02:34:02 AM »
//I had no plans to do so.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #925 on: September 01, 2016, 02:35:23 AM »
//I had no plans to do so.
//Just wanted to make sure, because what I said to the fairies just now could've potentially given you the idea lol.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #926 on: September 01, 2016, 02:38:45 AM »
//I've been operating under the assumption that the kids are 100% off-limits for all forms of chicanery. And, well, honestly, I'm interacting with them as little as possible by personal design anyway.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #927 on: September 01, 2016, 02:41:32 AM »
Maskdai-chan:

>Don't say that.

//I just asked that !

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #928 on: September 01, 2016, 02:46:30 AM »
Maskdai-chan:

>Don't say that.
//Well quite some time has passed, and I provided a couple more details as to why we're even asking.
>Override that.

Maskdai:
>Say it anyway, it wouldn't hurt to repeat ourselves. Especially since Alice interrupted us kinda rudely.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #929 on: September 01, 2016, 02:54:33 AM »
Maskdai-chan:

>"Nothing ? Did you not sell it ? Miss Koishi said she took it here."
>Can't we remember anything about this mask from the memories we acquired from that fusion ?

Sendai-chan :

>"I kinda wish she didn't try and hide things for my sake and her's, it is easier to solve it talking, but i should leave her at peace for now."

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Hmmm, so, shall we get going ? We should tell Miss Nitori the details so she can get ready soon."

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Good !"

Armydai-chans T:

>"So it looks like you just need to pray for the Moriya Shrine and trust them so they can get their faith and help us back, is everyone okay with it ?"