Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 14  (Read 80807 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 14
« Reply #600 on: August 23, 2016, 05:19:47 AM »
Probe:
>"Hey... Don't be alarmed... I'm not going to hurt you... But I don't know if you're going to hurt me... That's partially why I made myself hard to find... That, and... Y-You didn't really give me anything to cover up... You know, if you're going to kidnap a girl in her sleep against her will, you could at least be nice enough to give her some clothes for when she wakes up... I-I had to preserve my modesty somehow... I mean, I was going to just head back to the room you kept me in as soon as I found some clothes, but I couldn't find any..."
>Prepare to move to a different spot in case they come close to finding us.

Medidai:
>Are we awake now?
>If yes: YAAAAAWWWWWN.... Good morning, Miss Medicine. I'm awake now, ready to go?

Barricade:
>Shrink back to normal size and move out of the way.
>"Oh, she just woke up."
>Smile, then look at Belgrade.
>"Now, Belgrade, dear. Please stay near us. I'd be worried sick if you suddenly ran off..."

Secunde and Army:
>How many of the 180 seem to be awake?

>Does this mean 4 is re-awakening?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #601 on: August 23, 2016, 05:31:49 AM »
Probe:
>"Hey... Don't be alarmed... I'm not going to hurt you... But I don't know if you're going to hurt me... That's partially why I made myself hard to find... That, and... Y-You didn't really give me anything to cover up... You know, if you're going to kidnap a girl in her sleep against her will, you could at least be nice enough to give her some clothes for when she wakes up... I-I had to preserve my modesty somehow... I mean, I was going to just head back to the room you kept me in as soon as I found some clothes, but I couldn't find any..."
>Prepare to move to a different spot in case they come close to finding us.
> The room's movements and noise stops, and it's quiet.
> "A-Are you willing to cooperate with us?" One of the men asks. "Do whatever we say? We'll get you clothes if you agree."
> There's a bit of whispering.
Medidai:
>Are we awake now?
>If yes: YAAAAAWWWWWN.... Good morning, Miss Medicine. I'm awake now, ready to go?

Barricade:
>Shrink back to normal size and move out of the way.
>"Oh, she just woke up."
>Smile, then look at Belgrade.
>"Now, Belgrade, dear. Please stay near us. I'd be worried sick if you suddenly ran off..."
> You are.
> You yawn grandly.

> You shrink down and get out of the way.
> "I know mom. I won't run off again." Belgrade flies closer to you.
Secunde and Army:
>How many of the 180 seem to be awake?

>Does this mean 4 is re-awakening?
> 4 is still sleeping.

> All of the Dais are waking at different levels of willingness. Some are a bit more tired than the others.
> As for the army, a lot of them are awake, while some, mainly the ones you talked to about the rules, are still sleeping.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #602 on: August 23, 2016, 05:47:05 AM »
Probe:
>"Well, that depends... What are you going to do to me if I reveal myself? You're going to experiment on me aren't you. I mean, if you do. I should probably give you a heads up that I probably won't survive whatever you put me thought... I'm actually a lot more fragile than I look... Why would you want to experiment on me anyway? You're the police, right? Aren't you supposed to be the good guys? I mean, if you really are the good guys, then you probably would've made a better impression if you just asked me nicely, instead of creepily following me and then kidnapping me in my sleep... Also, if you're not going to experiment on me, what do you need my cooperation for? I'm just curious... Please, be completely honest with me. I already said I won't hurt you, and nothing you say will change that. "

Barricade:
>"Well, there's another me in Miss Medicine, so you can just stick close to her. Really the only thing this me had a purpose for was to block the door... I mean, I could come if I really wanted to, but the other me should be enough."

Medibug:
>Resume listening to Medicine's thoughts at all times.
>Hey, Miss Medicine, mind if this me speaks to Belgrade? It will be through your body, so just to let you know I'll never do it without your permission...

//By the way, the only reason I'm NOT asking Belgrade if she wants to join Medibug in Medicine is because I'm mainly concerned about her spoiling the fact we can read Medicine's thoughts.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #603 on: August 23, 2016, 06:03:10 AM »
Probe:
>"Well, that depends... What are you going to do to me if I reveal myself? You're going to experiment on me aren't you. I mean, if you do. I should probably give you a heads up that I probably won't survive whatever you put me thought... I'm actually a lot more fragile than I look... Why would you want to experiment on me anyway? You're the police, right? Aren't you supposed to be the good guys? I mean, if you really are the good guys, then you probably would've made a better impression if you just asked me nicely, instead of creepily following me and then kidnapping me in my sleep... Also, if you're not going to experiment on me, what do you need my cooperation for? I'm just curious... Please, be completely honest with me. I already said I won't hurt you, and nothing you say will change that. "
> The people look over to each other, and there's more whispering.
> You hear a small repeating noise. Almost like beeping, but deeper. Something sounds like it's moving too.
> "You have a choice. Cooperating with us and explaining things, or not cooperating."
Barricade:
>"Well, there's another me in Miss Medicine, so you can just stick close to her. Really the only thing this me had a purpose for was to block the door... I mean, I could come if I really wanted to, but the other me should be enough."

Medibug:
>Resume listening to Medicine's thoughts at all times.
>Hey, Miss Medicine, mind if this me speaks to Belgrade? It will be through your body, so just to let you know I'll never do it without your permission...

//By the way, the only reason I'm NOT asking Belgrade if she wants to join Medibug in Medicine is because I'm mainly concerned about her spoiling the fact we can read Medicine's thoughts.
> Belgrade nods, fling over to Medicine and the little doll accompanying her.
> "Uh... Sure." Medicine says. She can use my body too huh...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #604 on: August 23, 2016, 06:24:46 AM »
Probe:
>"I'll cooperate with you, if I trust that you won't hurt me or take me prisoner. And, just so you know, I could've escaped at anytime, but I decided to stick around and at least try to talk to you people, because surely you had a good reason to bring me here against my will... And I don't think I've done anything bad at all since I woke up here, so that has to help my case somewhat... And what is that noise?"
>Prepare for something drastic to happen, so we can act before something happens to us.

Medibug:
>"See, I'll be right here with you, Belgrade. Of course, I won't speak unless Miss Medicine says its okay. It's her body after all... And it would be rude to use it for anything without permission... Anyway, lead on, Miss Medicine!"
>Alright, I'm done now. So where are we going first?
>Our fairy traits are still visible on Medicine, correct?

Sumiflan 2:
>Peek out of the drop. But don't exit the vent.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #605 on: August 23, 2016, 09:08:38 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh alright."
>Are we still using that hair ribbon ? Or fid we take it off and let our hair loose.
>If we are, remove it since it will probably be wet.

Barricadedai-chan:

>Pet cute Belgrade.
>"Have a nice day out there dear."

Sumidai-chan:

>"Cmon now, just leave them there and let's take a bath."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #606 on: August 23, 2016, 09:55:41 AM »
MikoBug:

> Nod.
> "Uh-huh. I'm not going to get you all in trouble because of what I wanted to do."

SumiBug:

> "And no, I didn't eat her. That'd be mean! She just went to sleep in my belly, and she was and still is perfectly safe and fine. My belly is pretty big and pretty heavy and makes it a bit hard to move, but it's still pretty nice."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #607 on: August 23, 2016, 10:52:40 AM »
Probe:
>"I'll cooperate with you, if I trust that you won't hurt me or take me prisoner. And, just so you know, I could've escaped at anytime, but I decided to stick around and at least try to talk to you people, because surely you had a good reason to bring me here against my will... And I don't think I've done anything bad at all since I woke up here, so that has to help my case somewhat... And what is that noise?"
>Prepare for something drastic to happen, so we can act before something happens to us.
> "We're not making any promises."
> You look around as the noise stops. The door seems different now. There is no longer room under it where you can travel.
Sumiflan 2:
>Peek out of the drop. But don't exit the vent.
> You peek over the drop. It's sorta short, and there's still a path after it.
Medibug:
>"See, I'll be right here with you, Belgrade. Of course, I won't speak unless Miss Medicine says its okay. It's her body after all... And it would be rude to use it for anything without permission... Anyway, lead on, Miss Medicine!"
>Alright, I'm done now. So where are we going first?
>Our fairy traits are still visible on Medicine, correct?
Barricadedai-chan:

>Pet cute Belgrade.
>"Have a nice day out there dear."
> They are.
> You pet Belgrade a bit. It looks like she enjoys it.
> "Yuuka's first." Medicine says, exiting the doors of your house. Belgrade follows her closely.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh alright."
>Are we still using that hair ribbon ? Or fid we take it off and let our hair loose.
>If we are, remove it since it will probably be wet.
> Your ribbon is removed.
> Your trio reaches the shrine, and Sanae heads inside.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Cmon now, just leave them there and let's take a bath."
> The two nod.
> "Alright."
SumiBug:

> "And no, I didn't eat her. That'd be mean! She just went to sleep in my belly, and she was and still is perfectly safe and fine. My belly is pretty big and pretty heavy and makes it a bit hard to move, but it's still pretty nice."
> "Could we please stop talking about this." Renko asks.
MikoBug:

> Nod.
> "Uh-huh. I'm not going to get you all in trouble because of what I wanted to do."
> "I agreed to it, so I was prepared for any trouble." Miko says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #608 on: August 23, 2016, 11:04:56 AM »
DPR:

> Wait outside.

MikoBug:

> "Are you sure? It's still pretty much my fault, and at least if something bad happens to me, I'll be fine later..."

SumiBug:

> "Oh, okay. Sorry."
> Head back toward the bath.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 11:19:31 AM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #609 on: August 23, 2016, 11:20:12 AM »
DPR:

> Wait outside.
> You wait outside with Kogasa.
> "Um... again, thanks for bringing us together, Daiyousei." She says.
MikoBug:

> "Are you sure? It's still pretty much my fault, and at least if something bad happens to me, I'll be fine later..."
> "Yes I'm sure." Miko says.
SumiBug:

> "Oh, okay. Sorry."
> Head back toward the beth.
> You head towards the bathroom, and the three girls follow you.
> When you all get there, Maribel starts the water, then removes her clothes.
> This'll be nice for all of us. She thinks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #610 on: August 23, 2016, 11:28:50 AM »
//Assuming no one else has grand plans for Barricade, I'm gonna see if she can take SumiBug's place inside Sumireko.

DPR:

> Smile.
> "You're welcome!"

MikoBug:

> "All right."
> Smile.
> "Thanks, Miss Miko."

SumiBug:

> Can we feel Sumireko's life energy from a distance?
> We're already undressed, yes?
> "We probably don't want to fill the bath as much as normal if we're gonna be smaller, right? We don't want to have to keep swimming to stay afloat or anything."

RenBug:

> Are we awake yet? If so, resume listening to Renko's thoughts at all times.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #611 on: August 23, 2016, 11:38:26 AM »
//Assuming no one else has grand plans for Barricade, I'm gonna see if she can take SumiBug's place inside Sumireko.

DPR:

> Smile.
> "You're welcome!"
> "Is there any way I could repay you?" Kogasa asks.
MikoBug:

> "All right."
> Smile.
> "Thanks, Miss Miko."
> Miko smiles back.
SumiBug:

> Can we feel Sumireko's life energy from a distance?
> We're already undressed, yes?
> "We probably don't want to fill the bath as much as normal if we're gonna be smaller, right? We don't want to have to keep swimming to stay afloat or anything."

RenBug:

> Are we awake yet? If so, resume listening to Renko's thoughts at all times.
> You can.
> You are already undressed.
> "Alright." Maribel says. Hehe. It'd be like having our own swimming pool and not needing swimsuits for it.

> So I guess we'll just be relaxing during this. Renko thinks.

> "Should we get out now?" Hamiya asks. "We've been in here for quite a bit."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #612 on: August 23, 2016, 11:49:31 AM »
Barricade:

> Stop time.
> Attempt to warp our life energy into Sumireko, using what SumiBug can feel. If we are successful, hide all of Sumireko's fusion features so she looks normal again (enhanced chest aside) and unstop time.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #613 on: August 23, 2016, 11:51:23 AM »
Barricade:

> Stop time.
> Attempt to warp our life energy into Sumireko, using what SumiBug can feel. If we are successful, hide all of Sumireko's fusion features so she looks normal again (enhanced chest aside) and unstop time.
> You stop time, then warp your life energy into Sumireko, hiding your new extra features, then resume time.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #614 on: August 23, 2016, 11:58:33 AM »
> Rename SumiBug as SumiDai.
> Rename Barricade as SumiBug.

DPR:

> "Aww, I'm just happy you two are happy! But, um, I guess I'll let you know if I think of something?"

2:

> "Sure, if you want."

MikoBug:

> "So, um, do we all want to try traveling to the moon, then? At a normal, won't-get-in-trouble size, of course."

(New) SumiBug:

> Listen to Sumireko's thoughts at all times.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:31:15 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #615 on: August 23, 2016, 12:28:02 PM »
Medidai-chan:

>"So how did you meet Miss Yuuka Medicine ?"

Dai-chan 4:

>Are we awake ? If so where are we ?

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #616 on: August 23, 2016, 12:31:29 PM »
//What do y'all wanna ask of Kogasa? (I'm not gonna ask about *that*. At least, not in the context of owing us a favor.)
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #617 on: August 23, 2016, 12:38:03 PM »
//Well digging on their personal lives is a no-no of course, uhhhh.... maybe how is life as a youkai ?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #618 on: August 23, 2016, 12:48:29 PM »
//I think she'd tell us about that if we asked for it, regardless of any favors owed. We should ask for something she wouldn't normally just straight-up do for us. We also don't have to make a decision right now since I need more time to think up more wacky experiments.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #619 on: August 23, 2016, 12:57:38 PM »
//Not for the favor silly ! Just to pass time, let us hold off in this favor thing.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #620 on: August 23, 2016, 01:12:31 PM »
//Oh, I'm purely interested in what to do with her implied offer in my inquiry. I figure the conversation will go wherever it goes naturally and that we don't need to plan it or anything.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #621 on: August 23, 2016, 01:21:12 PM »
//Hmmmm, only thing i can think of is for help with getting the mask back.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #622 on: August 23, 2016, 01:36:19 PM »
Probe:
>"Well, there's the issue. How can I make any promises on my end if you don't make any on yours? I mean, I understand that me being so different probably has made you guys afraid of me, but believe me or not, I'm kinda afraid of you too... Anyway, cooperation means work together, so you need to work with me too. Besides, I think I already made it clear twice that I'm not a threat to you. I'm a lover, not a fighter. Besides, I'd probably die if I started a fight with you guys. And I don't like dying... It hurts a lot... Look. All I want is assurance that I won't be harmed, experimented on, or put to sleep... Just three simple things. And in return, I'll stay and cooperate with you."

Sumiflan 2:
>Path as in, more vent? Or a room?

Medibug:
>Oh, and I have to ask. Since you inherited some of my traits when I fusioned with you, how does it feel to have wings?

(Formerly Barricade) Sumibug:
>Wait. Did we just warp... outside of Gensokyo? Even when previous attempts to warp between worlds failed?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 01:39:34 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #623 on: August 23, 2016, 07:49:51 PM »
> Rename SumiBug as SumiDai.
> Rename Barricade as SumiBug.

DPR:

> "Aww, I'm just happy you two are happy! But, um, I guess I'll let you know if I think of something?"
> Kogasa nods.
2:

> "Sure, if you want."
> "Is there something else you want? Do you want to stay in longer?" Hamiya asks.
MikoBug:

> "So, um, do we all want to try traveling to the moon, then? At a normal, won't-get-in-trouble size, of course."
> "I don't think so... Something feels off about doing it." Tojiko says.
(New) SumiBug:

> Listen to Sumireko's thoughts at all times.
(Formerly Barricade) Sumibug:
>Wait. Did we just warp... outside of Gensokyo? Even when previous attempts to warp between worlds failed?
> It seems like you did.
Medidai-chan:

>"So how did you meet Miss Yuuka Medicine ?"

Dai-chan 4:

>Are we awake ? If so where are we ?
Medibug:
>Oh, and I have to ask. Since you inherited some of my traits when I fusioned with you, how does it feel to have wings?
> You are still getting extra rest.

> "It's a dull story." Medicine says. "And wings feel unnatural, since I haven't had them before. Could we go now?" Medicine rushes through your questions.
Probe:
>"Well, there's the issue. How can I make any promises on my end if you don't make any on yours? I mean, I understand that me being so different probably has made you guys afraid of me, but believe me or not, I'm kinda afraid of you too... Anyway, cooperation means work together, so you need to work with me too. Besides, I think I already made it clear twice that I'm not a threat to you. I'm a lover, not a fighter. Besides, I'd probably die if I started a fight with you guys. And I don't like dying... It hurts a lot... Look. All I want is assurance that I won't be harmed, experimented on, or put to sleep... Just three simple things. And in return, I'll stay and cooperate with you."

Sumiflan 2:
>Path as in, more vent? Or a room?
> More vent.

> The room is silent again.
> "Alright. We agree to not harm, experiment, or put you to sleep, and in turn, you'll stay and cooperate with us. Is everyone here fine with that?"
> The room is filled with a mix of yes's.
> "If we have a deal, then let's shake on it. If you do however, do NOT, break our deal." The man holds his hand a bit in front of him.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #624 on: August 23, 2016, 07:52:52 PM »
//I have no problem with the deal or with Medicine heading out.

2:

> "No, that's fine."
> Stand up.
> Are there towels close by?

MikoBug:

> Nod.
> "All right, that's understandable."
> Look to Miko.
> "In that case, unless you've changed your mind about letting a newspaper person in here to take pictures, I guess the only thing left to do is get back to normal."

SumiDai:

> Watch the water rise.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #625 on: August 23, 2016, 08:04:33 PM »
Medidai-chan:

>"Sure thing !"
>Head there with our group.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"So how is life as a youkai ? Is it any different than the life of a human ?"
>Try practicing our warp by warping a small danmaku pellet around, being careful as to not hit anyone or anything.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #626 on: August 23, 2016, 08:15:06 PM »
Probe:
>"Don't worry, I won't break my end of the deal as long as you guys don't break yours."

>"And I'd like to remain cloaked when I shake your hand if you don't mind... unless you want to get me some clothes... I'm still naked..."

>if he doesn't mind shaking our hand while cloaked, do all the following, otherwise do not:
>Float down in front of him, dispel our patchy bubble, grow to normal size,  staying cloaked.
>Quickly inspect his hand. If it doesn't look like a trick,  then go ahead and shake it.
>Prepare to use what little Sakuya magic we have to stop time if he tries anything undesirable.
>"There. My name is Daiyousei by the way, what's yours? Or should I call you Mr. Police Man?"

Medibug:
>Hey, maybe your shy doll friend can tell you how to get used to them. I mean,  she has wings. Belgrade has some too. Ooh! Maybe you should try flapping them! I mean you should at least try them while you have them.

//And I will be driving for the next hour or so

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #627 on: August 23, 2016, 09:38:38 PM »
//Back from the road.
Sumidai:
>"Hey, Miss Maribel, what do cats eat other than fish, milk, and meat? I just want to know so I can get the right stuff when I bring the kitten back to Gensokyo..."

Sumiflan 2:
>Continue through the vents.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #628 on: August 23, 2016, 10:27:04 PM »
//I have no problem with the deal or with Medicine heading out.

2:

> "No, that's fine."
> Stand up.
> Are there towels close by?
> You stand up, and Hamiya does so as well.
> There is just one.
MikoBug:

> Nod.
> "All right, that's understandable."
> Look to Miko.
> "In that case, unless you've changed your mind about letting a newspaper person in here to take pictures, I guess the only thing left to do is get back to normal."
> "Didn't we give enough of a view when she grew large?" Tojiko asks.
SumiDai:

> Watch the water rise.
> You watch as the water rises, filling up a bit past the middle.
> "Alright..." Maribel turns the water off. I guess we should all get in now.
//Back from the road.
Sumidai:
>"Hey, Miss Maribel, what do cats eat other than fish, milk, and meat? I just want to know so I can get the right stuff when I bring the kitten back to Gensokyo..."
> "They still drink water. And it shouldn't be too hard to find any meat." Maribel says.
Medidai-chan:

>"Sure thing !"
>Head there with our group.
Medibug:
>Hey, maybe your shy doll friend can tell you how to get used to them. I mean,  she has wings. Belgrade has some too. Ooh! Maybe you should try flapping them! I mean you should at least try them while you have them.

//And I will be driving for the next hour or so
> Your group heads out.
> "Could I not." Medicine frowns.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"So how is life as a youkai ? Is it any different than the life of a human ?"
>Try practicing our warp by warping a small danmaku pellet around, being careful as to not hit anyone or anything.
> "Well, you don't have to worry that much about being injured. We recover quicker than humans. It still hurts of course." Kogasa frowns a bit. "As a karakasa, I am my umbrella. If it gets broken or something, then... yea. I haven't found out what happens if it's away from me for too long though."
> You shoot a small pellet of danmaku and warp it to another spot, then move it again, and repeat. Kogasa watches it as it goes.
Probe:
>"Don't worry, I won't break my end of the deal as long as you guys don't break yours."

>"And I'd like to remain cloaked when I shake your hand if you don't mind... unless you want to get me some clothes... I'm still naked..."

>if he doesn't mind shaking our hand while cloaked, do all the following, otherwise do not:
>Float down in front of him, dispel our patchy bubble, grow to normal size,  staying cloaked.
>Quickly inspect his hand. If it doesn't look like a trick,  then go ahead and shake it.
>Prepare to use what little Sakuya magic we have to stop time if he tries anything undesirable.
>"There. My name is Daiyousei by the way, what's yours? Or should I call you Mr. Police Man?"
> "Sure." The man agrees.
> You float in front of him and grow to your normal size and undo your bubble.
> You inspect his hand, then decide to shake it.
> His grip is a bit tight, but he loosens it after a second of shaking. Both of you release.
> "I'm fine with being called that."
Sumiflan 2:
>Continue through the vents.
> You continue.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #629 on: August 23, 2016, 10:35:42 PM »
2:

> Point to the one towel.
> "Um...do you have any more?"

MikoBug:

> "Well, the only reporters I know were asleep at the time, and it was done late at night, when not a lot of people would have still been awake."

SumiDai:

> Shrink down to an appropriate size such that four people of our size could comfortably fit in the tub, and then climb in.