Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 14  (Read 80810 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 14
« Reply #570 on: August 22, 2016, 01:35:18 PM »
Barricadedai-chan:

>Nod.
>"Yep, i used the life essence of the nature and a part of my own to bring her to life, i also had onee-chan help me give her speech later on, she is a doll Belgrade is a doll, but she is just different due to also being part fairy."

//I don't think you parsed this one by Raf.

Barricade:
>Wait for them to finish before saying anything.
>"And Belgrade is right, Miss Medicine. You don't really need them if what you're trying to do is free dolls. I still believe intimidation and threats is not the way to do it. Besides, if it was easier to be around you, then people might like you more and be willing to cooperate."
>"Besides, I already told you ways you could possibly get them back if you really wanted them, but you shouldn't do it with me still in you, or else it might affect you again... I don't want you to almost die again, Miss Medicine. You're a good person, just very misunderstood, and good people don't deserve to die..."

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #571 on: August 22, 2016, 02:01:26 PM »
//Are you going to continue Tactical Daispionage Action Metal Gear Solid? I was intentionally not interfering with it because I wasn't sure what you wanted to do.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #572 on: August 22, 2016, 02:24:56 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Like, Sanae is my onee-chan, and you are also pretty close to me too now that think of it, so i guess i have gotten used to being around you."
>Smile and once done drying up dress up.
>"And i dunno if anyone would even want to look, umm, besides to see the obvious."
>Cover up our chest a bit.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #573 on: August 22, 2016, 03:19:24 PM »
//Are you going to continue Tactical Daispionage Action Metal Gear Solid? I was intentionally not interfering with it because I wasn't sure what you wanted to do.
//I will.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #574 on: August 22, 2016, 07:52:09 PM »
DPR:

> "Well, maybe if it had just happened. But I've been out here for long enough that it's like, why bother?"
> "Er... Well just finish drying off."
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Like, Sanae is my onee-chan, and you are also pretty close to me too now that think of it, so i guess i have gotten used to being around you."
>Smile and once done drying up dress up.
>"And i dunno if anyone would even want to look, umm, besides to see the obvious."
>Cover up our chest a bit.
> You finish drying and put on the outfit.
> "Well, you are really cute." Kogasa says. "N-Not just because you look a bit like Sanae either. And I guess we are kinda related like that."
Sanae looks past the lake. Kogasa looks to her, then to that direction as well.
> "Oh. You think they're still staying there?" Kogasa asks.
> Sanae shrugs, then looks back to you. "Hey Daiyousei, you haven't been everywhere in Gensokyo yet, right? It's a bit sudden You should try exploring. Like, there's that mansion near your lake that's not Remilia's. Have you been there? Or Heaven. We'll join you."
2:

> Smile.
> "As long as we want. Days, weeks, months...even forever."
> Hamiya smiles back, before it turns into an upset frown, and she sits up and sighs
4:

> Look to Lucien and shake our head.
> "This is my friend Flora. She's a sunflower fairy. She needed somewhere to sleep last night."
> Look back to our belly.
> "I'm still feeling pretty tired too, Flora. I think we should both go back to sleep."
> "Mhm." Flora says.
> "Oh." Lucien says, before turning his attention to Koa, who's still asleep.
Barricadedai-chan:

>Nod.
>"Yep, i used the life essence of the nature and a part of my own to bring her to life, i also had onee-chan help me give her speech later on, she is a doll Belgrade is a doll, but she is just different due to also being part fairy."
//I don't think you parsed this one by Raf.

Barricade:
>Wait for them to finish before saying anything.
>"And Belgrade is right, Miss Medicine. You don't really need them if what you're trying to do is free dolls. I still believe intimidation and threats is not the way to do it. Besides, if it was easier to be around you, then people might like you more and be willing to cooperate."
>"Besides, I already told you ways you could possibly get them back if you really wanted them, but you shouldn't do it with me still in you, or else it might affect you again... I don't want you to almost die again, Miss Medicine. You're a good person, just very misunderstood, and good people don't deserve to die..."
> "See. Mom just wants to help, and she's a good person." Belgrade says.
> "I still want my... ... I want to go talk to a couple of people." Medicine says.
> "Who?" Belgrade asks.
> "Alice and the sunflower youkai."
MikoBug:

> "You're super strong, though. If I caused an incident, Miss Reimu would smash me into the ground so fast I'd be dead before I even did anything."
> "Not entirely true. Reimu would fight you with danmaku as per the spellcard laws. If you did something that went too far out of line, then she might have to do something different. You could probably stand against her in a duel for a while." Miko says.
SumiDai:

> "Yeah, but everyone undressed before getting into bed. I mean, if you don't want to, that's fine, but it doesn't bother me. We could even invite Miss Renko and Miss Sumireko down as well."
> "Oh. Um, the bathtub isn't even large enough for all of us." Maribel blushes.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #575 on: August 22, 2016, 07:56:38 PM »
2:

> Look mildly distressed.
> "Hamiya? What's wrong?"

4:

> "Okay. Oh, Flora, is your bubble still intact for keeping you safe?"

MikoBug:

> "Miss Reimu killed Cirno like a week ago like it was nothing just for getting in the way, and I've been killed a couple times in the past week myself. I ain't playing that game if I don't have to! Dying hurts a lot!"

SumiDai:

> "Oh! Um, I meant I could take a bath while we still all talked about stuff. But if everyone wants to take a bath, I can just make us all small enough that we fit."

MerryDai:

> Do we have Patchy magic?
> Continue listening to Merry's thoughts at all times.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 08:03:56 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #576 on: August 22, 2016, 08:06:12 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Thanks Kogasa ! It means a lot to me."
>Turn to Onee-chan and nod.
>"Sure, i would love to meet new places, and then you could teach me about the whole shrine maiden thing."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #577 on: August 22, 2016, 09:20:24 PM »
Prime:
>"Maybe you guys can help me with something as well."

//I'll let them ask "what is it" before I elaborate. I'll do both that and continue the police station stuffs when I'm actually at a computer again,  which will be about 1.5 to 2 hours from now.

Barricade:
>"Yeah, we can do that when we're out and about. I'm fine with Alice,  but I'm not sure about Miss Yuuka... Sure, my friend Wriggle is friends with her, and I want to try and make friends with her too... but I'm not sure if she likes me very much... We could try to see her, but I don't know how she'd react to me and Belgrade... Anyway,  all we need to do is wait for the me in you to wake up and we can go."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #578 on: August 22, 2016, 10:45:02 PM »
//Actually back at my computer now.

>Is Medidai awake yet?

Probe, Sumiflan 2:
>Report.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #579 on: August 22, 2016, 11:27:13 PM »
2:

> Look mildly distressed.
> "Hamiya? What's wrong?"
> "Well, I'll die of long age, eventually..."
4:

> "Okay. Oh, Flora, is your bubble still intact for keeping you safe?"
> "Yea." Flora says.
MikoBug:

> "Miss Reimu killed Cirno like a week ago like it was nothing just for getting in the way, and I've been killed a couple times in the past week myself. I ain't playing that game if I don't have to! Dying hurts a lot!"
> "Getting in the way of what?" Tojiko asks.
SumiDai:

> "Oh! Um, I meant I could take a bath while we still all talked about stuff. But if everyone wants to take a bath, I can just make us all small enough that we fit."

MerryDai:

> Do we have Patchy magic?
> Continue listening to Merry's thoughts at all times.
> You do.
> "You know, a large bath sounds really good right now..." Maribel says. No one would be too embarrassed either... I hope.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Thanks Kogasa ! It means a lot to me."
>Turn to Onee-chan and nod.
>"Sure, i would love to meet new places, and then you could teach me about the whole shrine maiden thing."
> "What do you mean the whole shrine maiden thing? Like, what we do?"
Prime:
>"Maybe you guys can help me with something as well."

//I'll let them ask "what is it" before I elaborate. I'll do both that and continue the police station stuffs when I'm actually at a computer again,  which will be about 1.5 to 2 hours from now.
> "Oh sure. I'll always be happy to help you." Sanae says.
> Kogasa nods in agreement.
Barricade:
>"Yeah, we can do that when we're out and about. I'm fine with Alice,  but I'm not sure about Miss Yuuka... Sure, my friend Wriggle is friends with her, and I want to try and make friends with her too... but I'm not sure if she likes me very much... We could try to see her, but I don't know how she'd react to me and Belgrade... Anyway,  all we need to do is wait for the me in you to wake up and we can go."
//Actually back at my computer now.

>Is Medidai awake yet?
> "It's fine. You're with me. " Medicine says.
> MediDai isn't awake yet.
Probe, Sumiflan 2:
>Report.
> You found a few vents along the top.

> They still haven't said anything.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #580 on: August 22, 2016, 11:37:17 PM »
2:

> Look sad.
> "Oh..."
> Look determined.
> "Well, not without a fight, you won't! Maybe we can find a way to stop it."

4:

> "Okay, good. Have a good extra sleep, Flora. I'm going back to sleep too."
> Lie back down and go back to sleep.

MikoBug:

> "Um...it was the first time I was big enough to touch the invisible sky ceiling. Miss Reimu was coming after me really mad. I think Cirno-chan was gonna try to stop her, but she vaporized her almost instantly. It was really scary..."

SumiBug:

> "Sure!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #581 on: August 22, 2016, 11:38:41 PM »
Sumiflan 2:
>Enter the nearest vent if we can.

Probe:
>Continue to observe.

Prime:
>"Alright, so... long story short, that Medicine person sent a bunch of fairies to my house last night to try and take my daughter again. I explained what really happened to all of them... And one thing led to another and now I think all 181 of them think I'm their leader or something now... So all of us talked. And we decided to do something ambitious. We're going to try and make a fairy village! A place that all good fairies could call home. What do you think of that?"
>Let them respond.

>"Anyway, we were going to try and find a place to build it once all of them woke up. Do you have any ideas, Onee-chan or Kogasa? It can't be too close to the human village, obviously... And it shouldn't force any youkai to move out of their homes either... Oh! And it should be an easy place to get to and remember where it is... So that any fairies that get lost searching for stuffs and thingies to build with can easily find it again."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #582 on: August 22, 2016, 11:45:19 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Uh huh, and i kinda learned how to soothe pain and mild stuff with your magic, but i wish to be able to help more than that, if i am going to wear this, i have to honor it !"
>Take off with our group and follow them in the meanwhile.

Dai-chan 2:

>Put on a considerably nervous face.
>"D-Don't say that ! Sure we will all die someday, but what matters is the time we will be together, and by then, i am 100% sure i will never forget you, nor will i stop loving you."
>Hug her gently.
>"Let's not worry about that now, and enjoy life together."

Sumidai-chan:

>"It sounds super nice, we are all friends after all."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #583 on: August 23, 2016, 02:18:55 AM »
2:

> Look sad.
> "Oh..."
> Look determined.
> "Well, not without a fight, you won't! Maybe we can find a way to stop it."
Dai-chan 2:

>Put on a considerably nervous face.
>"D-Don't say that ! Sure we will all die someday, but what matters is the time we will be together, and by then, i am 100% sure i will never forget you, nor will i stop loving you."
>Hug her gently.
>"Let's not worry about that now, and enjoy life together."
> You move over and hug Hamiya.
> Hamiya doesn't answer, but still hugs you in return.
4:

> "Okay, good. Have a good extra sleep, Flora. I'm going back to sleep too."
> Lie back down and go back to sleep.
> You lie back down and go to sleep.
MikoBug:

> "Um...it was the first time I was big enough to touch the invisible sky ceiling. Miss Reimu was coming after me really mad. I think Cirno-chan was gonna try to stop her, but she vaporized her almost instantly. It was really scary..."
> "Oh. We shouldn't mention the moon thing then." Tojiko says.
Sumidai-chan:

>"It sounds super nice, we are all friends after all."

SumiBug:

> "Sure!"
> "I'll ask the others." Maribel says, turning around.
Sumiflan 2:
>Enter the nearest vent if we can.

Probe:
>Continue to observe.
> You fly into a nearby vent.

> "None of you see that cat girl yet?" One girl asks.
> "No." One of the men sighs.
> "This sucks. We're not finding it anytime soon."
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Uh huh, and i kinda learned how to soothe pain and mild stuff with your magic, but i wish to be able to help more than that, if i am going to wear this, i have to honor it !"
>Take off with our group and follow them in the meanwhile.
> You get ready to follow them, and they take to the air.
> "You should probably focus on fusion more, since that's your specialty. I'll tell you anything else about my ability if you wanna know."
Prime:
>"Alright, so... long story short, that Medicine person sent a bunch of fairies to my house last night to try and take my daughter again. I explained what really happened to all of them... And one thing led to another and now I think all 181 of them think I'm their leader or something now... So all of us talked. And we decided to do something ambitious. We're going to try and make a fairy village! A place that all good fairies could call home. What do you think of that?"
>Let them respond.
> "A fairy village sounds nice." Sanae says.
Prime:
>"Anyway, we were going to try and find a place to build it once all of them woke up. Do you have any ideas, Onee-chan or Kogasa? It can't be too close to the human village, obviously... And it shouldn't force any youkai to move out of their homes either... Oh! And it should be an easy place to get to and remember where it is... So that any fairies that get lost searching for stuffs and thingies to build with can easily find it again."
> "Oh. You need space for it... It could totally be back across the lake then!" Sanae says. "I'd just have to ask Suwako and Kanako if it's fine."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #584 on: August 23, 2016, 02:24:25 AM »
2:

> Pat Hamiya's back a bit.

MikoBug:

> "Huh? Why?"

SumiBug:

> "Wait, I'll come too!"
> Follow Merry.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #585 on: August 23, 2016, 02:47:07 AM »
2:

> Pat Hamiya's back a bit.
> "Right. Let's not worry about it now..." Hamiya says.
MikoBug:

> "Huh? Why?"
> "You reached a height that dwarfed the one Reimu saw." Tojiko says.
SumiBug:

> "Wait, I'll come too!"
> Follow Merry.
> You follow Maribel back into the room.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #586 on: August 23, 2016, 02:51:06 AM »
DPR:

> "Oh, by the way, Miss Sanae, you know how you can use your magic to create more arms and legs and stuff? Can you make more, like, body so you could make someone like a horsey-person? Like, body growing out behind someone from about their butt, or so, until it extends out for a while and the butt stop, and then two more legs go to the ground. Could you do that?"

MikoBug:

> "Yeah, but that was here instead of Gensokyo."

SumiBug:

> "Okay, Miss Merry, go ahead."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #587 on: August 23, 2016, 02:56:17 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Yes, i know it sounds weird, but oh well, it was Dai-chan 2's idea so...."

Dai-chan 2:

>"Yes, there is still a lot to come..."
>Give her a kiss.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #588 on: August 23, 2016, 03:20:09 AM »
DPR:

> "Oh, by the way, Miss Sanae, you know how you can use your magic to create more arms and legs and stuff? Can you make more, like, body so you could make someone like a horsey-person? Like, body growing out behind someone from about their butt, or so, until it extends out for a while and the butt stop, and then two more legs go to the ground. Could you do that?"
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Yes, i know it sounds weird, but oh well, it was Dai-chan 2's idea so...."
> "Making more body like that would probably need lots of faith, I think." Sanae says. "Why would you want that."
Dai-chan 2:

>"Yes, there is still a lot to come..."
>Give her a kiss.
> You kiss Hamiya.
> "What will we do now then?"
MikoBug:

> "Yeah, but that was here instead of Gensokyo."
> "Reimu still could've seen." Tojiko says. "I'm not even sure if she did or not."
SumiBug:

> "Okay, Miss Merry, go ahead."
> "Would either of you like to take a bath together?" Maribel asks. "Daiyousei has a way we could all fit, and you two wanted to think of each other as sisters too. It'll work."
> "A bath with all of us?" Renko asks. "I guess it's fine."
> Sumireko nods. "Yup. We're sisters. Anything we do should be fine, like Daiyousei said."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #589 on: August 23, 2016, 03:41:32 AM »
//Half tempted to have Probe reveal her voice only.

Sumiflan 2:
>Move through the vents till it either branches off or we see an exit to another room..

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #590 on: August 23, 2016, 03:43:58 AM »
//I have a slight preference for not playing more games than we have to, if only to avoid irritating them further. but I'm not especially attached to that stance.

DPR:

> "Because it might be fun! Trying weird stuff has worked out pretty well for me so far, y'know?"

MikoBug:

> "Well, there's a lot of mes out there today, and she hasn't come to beat any of them up yet, so I dunno if she knows."

SumiBug:

> When we saw GigaMiko last night, was it clear from our PoV that it was Miko, or at least a person? Or was it all just a blur?
> "Yeah! I can make us all smaller than normal so we all fit."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #591 on: August 23, 2016, 03:46:46 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Well, i dunno how she got that, maybe it was a dream ?"
>Shrug.
>"So where are we going anyways ?"

Dai-chan 2:

>"We could go out looking for scoops."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #592 on: August 23, 2016, 03:59:16 AM »
//I wasn't intending to play with them. I actually want to try to have a civilized conversation. Since I don't think we can glean anymore information from observation alone.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #593 on: August 23, 2016, 03:59:43 AM »
//It's either talking to them while cloaked, or if not that, then fusioning with one of the cops.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #594 on: August 23, 2016, 04:32:35 AM »
//Half tempted to have Probe reveal her voice only.

Sumiflan 2:
>Move through the vents till it either branches off or we see an exit to another room..
> You continue.
//I have a slight preference for not playing more games than we have to, if only to avoid irritating them further. but I'm not especially attached to that stance.

DPR:

> "Because it might be fun! Trying weird stuff has worked out pretty well for me so far, y'know?"
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Well, i dunno how she got that, maybe it was a dream ?"
>Shrug.
>"So where are we going anyways ?"
> "We're gonna ask Suwako and Kanako." Sanae says.
MikoBug:

> "Well, there's a lot of mes out there today, and she hasn't come to beat any of them up yet, so I dunno if she knows."
> "Would it be better to tell her about it or keep it a secret from her?" Tojiko asks.
SumiBug:

> When we saw GigaMiko last night, was it clear from our PoV that it was Miko, or at least a person? Or was it all just a blur?
> "Yeah! I can make us all smaller than normal so we all fit."
> You could mostly see Miko's hairstyle and earmuffs.
> "I guess we're doing a bunch of new things today huh." Renko gets out of bed, covering herself.
> Sumireko does the same.
> "Not really sure why you feel the need to cover yourself. We're family, right?" Sumireko says.
> "Why are you doing it then?" Renko asks.
> "Because you are. Could we go now?"
Dai-chan 2:

>"We could go out looking for scoops."
> "That's not all I do you know." Hamiya says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #595 on: August 23, 2016, 04:39:39 AM »
2:

> "Oh yeah, you patrol too, right?"

MikoBug:

> "Mmm...I think it'd be okay to ask about space travel to the moon, actually. We definitely can't tell her about last night, though. And, um, if she knows already...I'll tell her it was all me."

SumiBug:

> "New stuff can be good! Like last night, my new fairy friend that's bigger than Cirno-chan slept inside my belly, because we wanted to see if she could. It was like giving her a full-bodied hug!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #596 on: August 23, 2016, 04:43:12 AM »
//I'm not going to go through with the idea of Probe speaking to the cops unless one of you okays it...

Probe:
>Keep observing

Sumiflan 2:
>See anything interesting yet?

Barricade:
>"Wow, the me in you sure is a heavy sleeper, Miss Medicine... Maybe we could all talk to pass the time... Maybe you're little doll friend can join in too, she's seems so quiet and shy..."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #597 on: August 23, 2016, 04:48:09 AM »
//I'd kinda rather do it face to face and standing on the ground (i.e. not giving away that we can fly), but on the whole I'd rather talk to them than not talk to them at this point.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #598 on: August 23, 2016, 04:51:17 AM »
//I'd kinda rather do it face to face and standing on the ground (i.e. not giving away that we can fly), but on the whole I'd rather talk to them than not talk to them at this point.
//They probably already know we can fly, considering they know we somehow got into the vent... Plus one of us airdodged the laser. Besides, I'm not going to uncloak, so they won't really see us until we're on the ground.

Probe:
>Is there a high place we could sit/stand on? If so, do it.
>"Um... Excuse me...?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #599 on: August 23, 2016, 05:08:42 AM »
2:

> "Oh yeah, you patrol too, right?"
> "R-Right." Hamiya rubs one of her ears a bit. "It's not like there's anyone trying to get up the mountain anyways..."
MikoBug:

> "Mmm...I think it'd be okay to ask about space travel to the moon, actually. We definitely can't tell her about last night, though. And, um, if she knows already...I'll tell her it was all me."
> "If you say so..." Tojiko says.
> "Are you sure?" Miko asks.
SumiBug:

> "New stuff can be good! Like last night, my new fairy friend that's bigger than Cirno-chan slept inside my belly, because we wanted to see if she could. It was like giving her a full-bodied hug!"
> "In your belly?" Renko asks. "Isn't that like you ate her or are pregnant with her? Well, it's probably not at that section, so it can't be the latter..."
Barricade:
>"Wow, the me in you sure is a heavy sleeper, Miss Medicine... Maybe we could all talk to pass the time... Maybe you're little doll friend can join in too, she's seems so quiet and shy..."

> The small doll moves behind Medicine.
> "You don't need the you inside me to be awake. We can just go and hope she's awake by then." Medicine says.
//I'm not going to go through with the idea of Probe speaking to the cops unless one of you okays it...

Probe:
>Keep observing

Sumiflan 2:
>See anything interesting yet?
//They probably already know we can fly, considering they know we somehow got into the vent... Plus one of us airdodged the laser. Besides, I'm not going to uncloak, so they won't really see us until we're on the ground.

Probe:
>Is there a high place we could sit/stand on? If so, do it.
>"Um... Excuse me...?"
> You get to a high point and sit down.
> Some of the people fumble and fall out of their chairs.
> "W-What the hell was that!?/I'm not the only one that heard that, right!?"
> A couple people get out of their chairs and check near where your voice came from, looking under things.

> You turn a corner, and continue on. There's a drop coming up soon.

> The rest of the Dais seem to be awakening around this time.
>_