Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest - The Third Gathers: Backstroke of the West.  (Read 64770 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Wind Priestess Quest - The Third Gathers: Backstroke of the West.
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2015, 05:03:38 AM »
>"Your eyes are beautiful up close you know. I'm kind of jealous."
>"It's 'Love Sign: Master Spark' to be exact, Mima. It's Marisa's massive laser spellcard, and her favorite one at that. I think Yuuka knows it too though, so Marisa might have just stolen it."

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
  • Double Spoiler was my birthday present.
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2015, 05:05:43 AM »
>Turn to Mima.
>"You're welcome."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2015, 05:12:14 AM »
>"Your eyes are beautiful up close you know. I'm kind of jealous."
>Kogasa blushes and smiles.
>"Well... Yours are beautiful too..." she replies.

>Turn to Mima.
>"You're welcome."
>"Whatever..." Mima answers.
>"It's 'Love Sign: Master Spark' to be exact, Mima. It's Marisa's massive laser spellcard, and her favorite one at that. I think Yuuka knows it too though, so Marisa might have just stolen it."
>"So she finally figured out a way to emulate that, huh?" she pauses, "I remember how frustrated she used to get trying to replicate Yuuka's laser... She just couldn't find something powerful enough to sustain it, and it wasn't like I was going to let her screw around with my staff or anything, so she kept trying to use random objects! Heheheh... When she was doing that, one time she accidentally set her broom on fire! You should've been there, it was hilarious! Ah... Good times~"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2015, 05:23:54 AM »
>"Well, we should keep going."
>Resume flight to Kogasa's place.
>"Marisa has a device that works well for it now. And if Yuuka is already powerful now, I wonder how she was back then..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2015, 05:35:02 AM »
>"Well, we should keep going."
>Resume flight to Kogasa's place.
>You continue on your previous course.

>"Marisa has a device that works well for it now. And if Yuuka is already powerful now, I wonder how she was back then..."
>"Well, Yuuka was pretty powerful. I never fought her myself, but Marisa did. She said it was one of the toughest fights she ever had at the time... She probably would've been obliterated or seriously injured if she was alone... Anyway, I met her in person during the whole Makai fiasco, which you probably know nothing about... She seemed to have this whole 'Power is everything' ideal, and I liked that about her. Though she also seemed to find some kind of sadistic joy in picking on or attacking those weaker than her. She also had a particularly dry sense of humor..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2015, 05:54:53 AM »
>"This Makai stuff sounds like it'd be just yesterday because these descriptions are really accurate. You people must not change much."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2015, 05:57:37 AM »
>"This Makai stuff sounds like it'd be just yesterday because these descriptions are really accurate. You people must not change much."
>"Well I guess that means at least Yuuka hasn't changed much..."

>"Oh, dear..." says Kogasa suddenly.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2015, 06:02:11 AM »
>"What is it Kogasa? Did someone see the fight?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2015, 06:04:04 AM »
>"What is it Kogasa? Did someone see the fight?"
>"No, it's not that. Do you see that over there?" Kogasa points to what appears to be some kind of shack buried almost up to its roof in snow off in the distance, "That's... my house..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2015, 06:14:14 AM »
>"Oh...Well, you're still allowed to stay at my shrine anytime you want to."
>"I guess we're just going to the mansion now, then. Maybe Sakuya will be willing to clean your outfit while we're there."
>To the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Awaaay

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2015, 06:17:44 AM »
>"Oh...Well, you're still allowed to stay at my shrine anytime you want to."
>"I know... But I would've at least liked to have grabbed a few thing to take with me when I moved in..." Kogasa responds.

>"I guess we're just going to the mansion now, then. Maybe Sakuya will be willing to clean your outfit while we're there."
>To the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Awaaay
>You take point and start leading the three of you towards the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
>It's going to be a while until you get there.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2015, 06:48:11 AM »
>"A few things to note Mima. If you see a fairy with ice wings and a blue outfit, don't provoke or fight her. She does not give up easily. NEVER EVER EVER go into any rooms in the basement of the mansion alone or you will not like what could possibly happen."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2015, 05:43:46 PM »
>"A few things to note Mima. If you see a fairy with ice wings and a blue outfit, don't provoke or fight her. She does not give up easily. NEVER EVER EVER go into any rooms in the basement of the mansion alone or you will not like what could possibly happen."
>"Why?" Mima asks.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2015, 06:47:49 PM »
>"It's... off limits... Just stick by me and don't look for fights again and you should be fine. Anyways, Sakuya might not be there, considering the weather isn't as bad and they're still trying to figure out this incident."
>"We might also need to check if the lake is still fairly empty."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2015, 06:49:46 PM »
>"It's... off limits... Just stick by me and don't look for fights again and you should be fine. Anyways, Sakuya might not be there, considering the weather isn't as bad and they're still trying to figure out this incident."
>"We might also need to check if the lake is still fairly empty."
>"Why would it be empty?"
>_

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2015, 06:52:24 PM »
>"Because it exploded or something."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2015, 07:05:20 PM »
>"Because it exploded or something."
>"Who the hell would blow up a lake!?! What's that going to accomplish!?! I mean, if I were to detonate a body of water, I'd go for something more devastating, like an ocean, or an underground reservoir..."

>As Mima is saying this, you begin to pass over the forest surrounding Misty Lake.
>It won't be long now until the lake itself will be in view.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2015, 07:17:19 PM »
>"Well, I don't know who did it or why. Maybe it was a mistake or they were aiming for something else."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2015, 10:17:29 PM »
>"Well, I don't know who did it or why. Maybe it was a mistake or they were aiming for something else."
>"Maybe..." says Mima.

>"You three! Stop right there!" You hear a childish voice shout, "This is a stickup! Give us all your monies and cash and stuffs and thingies and monies... But mostly just the monies and cash!"
>"Who said that?" Kogasa asks, looking around for the source of the voice, "Where is it coming from?!"
>_
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:20:08 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2015, 10:27:54 PM »
>Locate the childish voice. "Excuse me?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2015, 10:38:43 PM »
>Locate the childish voice. "Excuse me?"
>You can't seem to pinpoint the source of the voice.

>"Just stay right there, and don't try anything funny! We have shooters in all the treetops!" the voice calls out again, closer this time.
>"No we don't..." says a second voice.
>You hear the sound of something being smacked.
>"OW!" The second voice exclaims.
>"Star! Shut up! I'm trying to be epic!"
>"You know you could just ask for help... You know, instead of trying to rob people who clearly look stronger than us..."
>"Are you more crazier? If we went up and asked nicely, we'll just be turned away! Besides, what's the point of getting what we need if there's no fun in it."
>"Sunny, you're going to get yourself beat up again..."
>"Oh, since when do you care miss I'm so special that I never get caught! Now shut up and cover me while I get the monies and stuffs!"
>The second voice sighs, "Fine. But you know they probably heard everything we said, right?"
>"OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP! Did they!?! ...Uh... You didn't hear anything, uh... we really do have shooters in all the treetops ready to shoot you if you make the smallest movement worth shooting at! So surrender now and give us your monies and cash and we'll leave you all more alone!"
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2015, 10:46:43 PM »
>Do a stationary backflip.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2015, 10:57:00 PM »
>Do a stationary backflip.
>You do so.
>You feel silly.

>Kogasa and Mima give you a look.

>"Hey! I said don't try anything funny! This is your lastest warning! Now toss your monies and cash and stuffs and thingies directly below you or else!"
>"Do you want me to just fire everywhere until I hit them?" Mima asks.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2015, 11:11:12 PM »
>"No causing problems, remember Mima? Then again, Self-defense might be reasonable... Just wait a moment."
>"This person here went toe to toe with Hakurei Reimu before. Unless you come out and talk, you're gonna be dealing with her and 2 others."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2015, 11:26:35 PM »
>"No causing problems, remember Mima? Then again, Self-defense might be reasonable... Just wait a moment."
>"This person here went toe to toe with Hakurei Reimu before. Unless you come out and talk, you're gonna be dealing with her and 2 others."
>"Well, uh... We went toe to toe with Cirno before!" the voice replies.
>"And lost..." the second voice adds.
>"STAR! Shut up!!"
>"Sunny, will you just drop it already? It's cold! And Luna could've gotten worse in the time we were gone..."
>"No! I'm not giving up! I'm going to get the monies and cash and get what we need!"
>"Fine! Don't listen to me! Get yourself beat up! I'm going home!"
>"Dammit Star! Don't quit on me or... or... I'll make you visible!"
>"How's that supposed to scare me? You're the one trying to rob them!"
>"I'll do it!"
>"Go ahead!"
>"I'm doing it!"
>Suddenly, somewhere diagonally below you, you see a fairy with butterfly-like wings and a sapphire-blue and white outfit with a bunch of yellow stars embroidered near the bottom seemingly phase into view. The fairy looks at you, and then points in a direction above and behind you.
>"She's over there." She says calmly.
>"STAR! Why did you do that!?!" the voice screams.
>"For your own good." the fairy snarks, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going home to check on Luna."
>"This is treason, Star. TREASON! You'll be pro-suck-cuted and trayed!"
>The fairy begins to calmly fly away.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2015, 11:38:53 PM »
>"Okay, unless you want to not experience the next few weeks, you better tell us what's up."
>Look intimidating.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2015, 11:43:35 PM »
>"Okay, unless you want to not experience the next few weeks, you better tell us what's up."
>Look intimidating.
>"Oh, well... I guess since Star messed everything up, I guess I'll try things her way..." A blonde fairy in a red and white dress appears to phase into view in the spot where the other fairy pointed, "Hello there, can I have some monies and cash and thingies and monies and stuffs please?" she asks in a mocking imitation of the other fairy's voice.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2015, 11:49:19 PM »
>Ignore her and her arrogance. "Mima. teach her how to respect others. Bark, but don't bite."
>Call to the other fairy. "Hey, Wait! Star, was it? You said you needed help with something? You seem smarter than your friend there, so could you explain the situation better?"

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2015, 12:04:49 AM »
//Mini, I've always wondered what that picture next to the Random Number God thing is. What's it from?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2015, 12:09:57 AM »
>Ignore her and her arrogance. "Mima. teach her how to respect others. Bark, but don't bite."
>Mima aims her staff and fires, the fairy flinches as the sizzling projectile grazes her hair.

>Call to the other fairy. "Hey, Wait! Star, was it? You said you needed help with something? You seem smarter than your friend there, so could you explain the situation better?"
>The other fairy turns around.
>"Oh wow, you're the first person to acknowledge that..." Star replies, before flying closer, "Anyway, our friend Luna is very sick. We can't afford the medicine to make her feel better, so Sunny, our 'fearless leader', over there had the bright idea to steal the money of the first people who flew past our ambush position..."
>_