Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 4, Part 3  (Read 63281 times)

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 4, Part 3
« Reply #990 on: March 09, 2016, 05:29:23 AM »
>"I understand. I'll fetch them."
>Let's go find some mikos!

>"Thank you."
>Your search doesn't take very long at all. Flanked by Rin, you leave Satori's room and, turning to your right, you spy a rather large black wolf standing some distance down the hall, with a trio of mikos around her. One of which, seemingly human, is one you've never seen before, but the other two are Mayumi, the short miko with the dragonfly-like wings, and the horse youkai Koko. The latter of which holds up her hand to you in an apparent greeting as your eyes sweep across the group.

« Reply #991 on: March 09, 2016, 06:27:33 AM »
>Are any of these senior, as far as we understand?

« Reply #992 on: March 09, 2016, 08:31:39 AM »
>Are any of these senior, as far as we understand?

>The more human looking one, with the thick, tousled looking black hair tied over her shoulder by a leather thong, is wearing a similar hakama to Kiku's, indicating her silver ranking, a sign of senoirity. She wears her robes a bit looser than her comrades, which could be a sign of her more casual nature, or it could simply be practical, an accomodation of her very generous bosom. She's also the only one at arms, a jian belted at her hip, and she is also putting out the aura of a spellcaster.

« Reply #993 on: March 09, 2016, 09:39:44 AM »
>Wave back and approach
>"Good evening."

« Reply #994 on: March 09, 2016, 10:00:35 AM »
>Wave back and approach
>"Good evening."

>"We didn't think we'd see you again so soon." Koko says as you close the distance between you and her group.

« Reply #995 on: March 09, 2016, 10:10:39 AM »
>"I just came to see how people were holding up, after last night. I know you had a close shave during the battle, yourself; how are you feeling?"

« Reply #996 on: March 09, 2016, 10:31:08 AM »
>"I just came to see how people were holding up, after last night. I know you had a close shave during the battle, yourself; how are you feeling?"

>The horse youkai takes a deep breath, straightening her shoulders and swishing her tail. "Better, now. Thanks to you, for saving my neck."
>The big wolf blurs the way youkai do and returns to her humanoid form. It's the tall miko you saw the first time you went to the shrine, the one with the long white hair streaked with blue locks. It's a bit unusual for an animal youkai's hair to not match their fur coloring, in your experience. "That's not all your here for, though. I've been listening."

« Reply #997 on: March 09, 2016, 10:45:37 AM »
>"Satori asked me if I could call a couple of you to her room; I believe she had something she wanted to say."

« Reply #998 on: March 09, 2016, 10:49:16 AM »
>"Satori asked me if I could call a couple of you to her room; I believe she had something she wanted to say."

>"I bet she does." the armed miko replies, her tone lazy and friendly. "Come on, sisters." she says, looking to her colleagues. She, the wolf and the insect start to head towards Satori's room. Koko, however, pauses. "The blonde member of your group, Lily? Is she alright?"

« Reply #999 on: March 09, 2016, 11:01:39 AM »
>"She's fine, don't worry; was in bubbly spirits last I saw her this afternoon."

« Reply #1000 on: March 11, 2016, 05:05:49 AM »
>"She's fine, don't worry; was in bubbly spirits last I saw her this afternoon."

>"So how come you didn't invite her to the orgy?"
>"I'm jealous." Rin informs her before she shanks you, possessively.