Author Topic: Parsee Quest  (Read 69995 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: Parsee Quest
« Reply #900 on: January 15, 2011, 09:24:42 PM »
>"Yeah, let's get a move on."

> The rabbits lead you, Cirno, and Mokou through the rest of the forest and to Eientei.  It seems to take a load off Mokou, who has guided you and Cirno through the entire forest through this point, even if she knows where she's going.
> The bamboo starts to clear up, and soon you all enter a huge clearing.
> Here, there are the remains of what appear to be a Japanese-style mansion.  It looks like there's been some construction work done on it, as there are supports coming out of the rubble and forming some sort of platformed skeleton of a building.  The bamboo stretches surrounding the clearing is strangely very tall and dense.
> There are also rabbits everywhere.  Little tepees dot the area, and rabbits go to and fro from them.  The way they play tag with each other and sit in circles makes them look very much like children, except a lot of them have mallets.
> The four rabbits and their brethren wave at each other.
> On one of the platforms sits another youkai rabbit with wavy black hair.  She looks like the others, but she wears a necklace with a carrot charm, gives off a more authorative aura.  Her dress seems more detailed, too.  Sitting next to her is a fairy wearing what looks suspiciously like Kaguya's clothes, and they're way too big for her.  Still, she really does look like Kaguya, even if she has wings coming out of her back.
> Cirno notices the fairy and stops completely.  Her eyes bug out of her head as she stares...and stares...she's trying to say something, but is too shocked to do it.
> The youkai rabbit up there must be the leader.  She sees that you, Cirno, Mokou, and the rabbits have arrived, and is grinning from ear to ear.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #901 on: January 15, 2011, 09:48:39 PM »
>"So, um, hi. We're here to drag Kosihi home."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #902 on: January 15, 2011, 10:11:36 PM »
>"So, um, hi. We're here to drag Kosihi home."

> The rabbit youkai on the platform is still grinning.  The "princess" looks down at her lap and pretends to be very interested in the state of her fingernails.
> "Is that why my rabbits spotted you creeping through the forest?  And you four."  She turns to the four rabbits.  "Just running off like thats, only one of you had your weapons.  What if you ran into Reisens?"
> The four rabbits begin to tremble.  "Hahahaha, I'm just pullin' your leg.  You guys can go now."  She has a very high laugh.  The rabbits scurry off.
> The leader turns her attention back to you.  "That's great because she's been freaking everyone out.  'Specially the princess, right?"  She slaps the fairy on the back a few times.  "This is Kaguya."
> "That's a fairy," Mokou says in a deadpan voice.
> "Star?!" Cirno finally sputters.  The fairy jerks her head up.  When she sees Cirno, her lip quivers and she whispers something under her breath.
> "Hey, princess, I didn't know you were this popular!" the leader snickers.  "But yeah, take Koishi, please."

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #903 on: January 15, 2011, 10:14:12 PM »
> Glance aside at Cirno. "Star?"

> Look at the head rabbit. "If you can tell me where to find Koishi, then I will."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #904 on: January 15, 2011, 10:20:40 PM »
> Glance aside at Cirno. "Star?"

> Look at the head rabbit. "If you can tell me where to find Koishi, then I will."

> Cirno's eyes are wild.  "Remember?  Star Sapphire, I mentioned her back at the lake!  We've found her!"
> "Hee, 'fraid I dunno where she is.  She comes 'n goes like a trues vagrant.  Unless you got a clever way of finding hers."
> "Tewi, that's a fairy," Mokou repeats.  She goes ignored.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #905 on: January 15, 2011, 10:21:28 PM »
>"Hey, Tewi. When'd Kaguya get wings? And tiny?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #906 on: January 15, 2011, 11:15:18 PM »
>"Hey, Tewi. When'd Kaguya get wings? And tiny?"

> "What are you talking about?  She's always been this ways!"

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #907 on: January 15, 2011, 11:27:56 PM »
>"Did her clothes also not fit?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #908 on: January 15, 2011, 11:38:08 PM »
>"Did her clothes also not fit?"

> "Kaguya" blushes and pulls her robe over her scrawny little shoulders.
> "Aren't everyone's clothes a little big for them at some point?  That big 'ol scarf you're wearing right now, for example."
> This is your favorite scarf.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #909 on: January 15, 2011, 11:39:49 PM »
>"What? No. That's stupid. The whole point of clothes are that they're supposed to fit! Besides, she doesn't even mope like Kaguya."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #910 on: January 15, 2011, 11:44:25 PM »
>"What? No. That's stupid. The whole point of clothes are that they're supposed to fit! Besides, she doesn't even mope like Kaguya."

> "Sure she mopes!  But not all the times, no.  But it's normal for peoples to feel lots of negative emotion.  So this is definitely Kaguya."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #911 on: January 15, 2011, 11:46:59 PM »
>"No she isn't. She doesn't look half as useless. Back me up, Mokou. Hey, yeah, look. Mokou's not even giving her the evil eye and stuff."

« Reply #912 on: January 15, 2011, 11:48:33 PM »
> When Tewi concentrates on Mokou, quickly check her with the stone, to see if there's anything unusual with her.

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #913 on: January 15, 2011, 11:50:00 PM »
>Do we know any special traits that fairies has? If so, we could use that special trait to point out that the fairy isn't Kaguya.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 11:55:03 PM by Kyo Tanaka »

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #914 on: January 15, 2011, 11:51:19 PM »
> If we have time, check "Kaguya" with the stone too.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #915 on: January 16, 2011, 12:06:07 AM »
>"No she isn't. She doesn't look half as useless. Back me up, Mokou. Hey, yeah, look. Mokou's not even giving her the evil eye and stuff."

> Mokou sighs and lets her eyelids droop.  She stands there completely silent, and then...
> "AHHHHH!"
> She screams loudly and feigns jumping at "Kaguya".  The poor fairy lets out a startled shriek and cowers inside her clothing.
> "There is no way that's Kaguya," Mokou concludes, and puts her hands back in her pockets.  "Otherwise, she would've started beating me with a stick."

> When Tewi concentrates on Mokou, quickly check her with the stone, to see if there's anything unusual with her.

> You take this unexpected maneuver to take a look at Tewi through the stone.  She has a pink aura, but there's something odd about it...there's a bit of black swirling around in it.  Kind of like those shadows you kept seeing in the bamboo.

>Do we know any special traits fairies? If so, we could use that special trait to point out that the fairy isn't Kaguya.

> Fairies are spawns of nature the size of human children, have wings, and resurrect upon death.  You don't want to test that last one, but you can't think of anything else that sets fairies apart from other youkai.

> If we have time, check "Kaguya" with the stone too.

> You check the fairy with the stone.  Her aura is blueish-black, and it seems to branch out of her back and form a very faint outline of her wings.

> _

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #916 on: January 16, 2011, 12:14:55 AM »
>Prepare for an attack. Surely they won't allow threats toward their princess, that is, if they still don't realize it's not Kaguya.

>When there's a chance, use the stone on other rabbits here to see if they also have the black swirling.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #917 on: January 16, 2011, 12:15:07 AM »
>"Wait, she would? Anyways, there you go. Totally not Kaguya. Also you have a thing in your aura, did you know that?"

Whatthe

• Still distracted
« Reply #918 on: January 16, 2011, 12:19:01 AM »
> If Mokou's ambush doesn't convince Tewi that Star isn't Kaguya, perhaps we can get them to kiss and make up? Mokou being all chummy with "Kaguya" just might break Tewi's brain enough to cancel out whatever's wrong with her now.
> Are we sure we want to let Tewi know we can see auras?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #919 on: January 16, 2011, 12:38:15 AM »
>Prepare for an attack. Surely they won't allow threats toward their princess, that is, if they still don't realize it's not Kaguya.

>When there's a chance, use the stone on other rabbits here to see if they also have the black swirling.

> You brace yourself.  Cirno's reaction was similiar to Star's, but she's steeling herself now.

>"Wait, she would? Anyways, there you go. Totally not Kaguya. Also you have a thing in your aura, did you know that?"

> If Mokou's ambush doesn't convince Tewi that Star isn't Kaguya, perhaps we can get them to kiss and make up? Mokou being all chummy with "Kaguya" just might break Tewi's brain enough to cancel out whatever's wrong with her now.
> Are we sure we want to let Tewi know we can see auras?

> Mokou nods knowingly.
> "We still needs the princess here, though.  She's able to tells when Reisen's coming."
> You wonder just how badly Mokou and "Kaguya" being nice to each other would break Tewi's mind.
> You're not sure if you want Tewi to know you have a magic stone that can see peoples' auras, so you don't tell her she has something weird in it.  Part of you thinks she'd just dismiss it as a lie, anyway.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #920 on: January 16, 2011, 12:44:05 AM »
>"Well, she might be able to do that, but she's not your princess. Your princess is over moping in that big temple in town."
>To star: "Hey, what're you pretending to be Kaguya for, anyways?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #921 on: January 16, 2011, 12:52:55 AM »
>"Well, she might be able to do that, but she's not your princess. Your princess is over moping in that big temple in town."
>To star: "Hey, what're you pretending to be Kaguya for, anyways?"

> Sorry, your princess is in another castle.
> "Whaaat?"  Tewi tilts her head to the side and makes a face so bizzare you wish there was a tengu around to take a picture of it.  "Hm...Then, if you can get rid of Koishi and Reisen I'll gives her back."
> You ask Star why she's even masquerading as Kaguya.  She twists a bit of hair around her finger.  "I-it's...k-kind of a...long....story..."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #922 on: January 16, 2011, 12:55:21 AM »
>"Might as well tell us."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #923 on: January 16, 2011, 01:22:04 AM »
>"Might as well tell us."

> Star scoots away from Tewi.  Cirno walks over to listen in while Mokou starts chatting up some nearby rabbits.
> "I..."  Star takes a deep breath.  "I ran away from my house behind the shrine after everything started g-going wrong.  I thought there was no point staying there since..."  She gulps.  Cirno has an understanding look on her face.  "S-so, I ran away but then I fell out of the sky and ended up here...I couldn't get out, but then Tewi found me and took me back here."
> "I'm able to sense animate objects, so she keeps me around to detect any intruders.  She thinks I'm the princess, but I'm not, but I'm stuck here."  Her voice gets wavery, and she looks like she's trying not to cry.  "I want to go home."
> Cirno pats her on the shoulder.  "We'll get you out of here."

> _

Whatthe

• Still distracted
« Reply #924 on: January 16, 2011, 01:43:02 AM »
> Get Cirno, Star and Mokou's opinions on our "Tewi-breaking friendliness" idea.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 01:46:32 AM by Whatthe »

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #925 on: January 16, 2011, 02:53:46 AM »
> Get Cirno, Star and Mokou's opinions on our "Tewi-breaking friendliness" idea.

> You call Mokou over and share your plans with her, Cirno, and Star.
> "That shouldn't be too hard, since she's not actually Kaguya," Mokou muses.
> "What do you think will happen when her mind breaks?" asks Cirno.
> Star stays quiet for a few moments, and then nods.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #926 on: January 16, 2011, 02:55:53 AM »
>"Well, not like we can't take her if the worst happens. Let's do this thing."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #927 on: January 16, 2011, 03:09:53 AM »
>"Well, not like we can't take her if the worst happens. Let's do this thing."

> And so the plan is set in action.
> You and Cirno back away and go chill with some rabbits, one of them being silky-haired from the group you encountered in the forest.  You don't tell them the plan, but you do keep a close eye on Mokou and Star.
> "Geez, Kaguya, you got really tiny, didn't you," Mokou says.  She pulls Star on her lap and starts combing through the fairy's hair.  "Your hair's kind of a mess, though.  Lemme brush it out for you."
> "Y-yeah..."  Star is really blushing right now.
> Tewi looks over at this moment.  She doesn't say anything, but her eyes widen as she watches the scene unfold.
> "You know, Kaguya, taking the time to go through this forest was worth it.  I'm glad I got to see that you're all right."  Mokou continues to stroke Star's hair.  She's playing the situation like a well-polished flute.  "Sucks that your house got destroyed, though."
> "We're going to r-rebuild it."
> Tewi smiles and turns to the rabbit next to her.  "Don't they hates each other?"  The rabbit nods zealously.  Tewi watches the two of them for a while, and then sits on the ground and hugs her legs to her chest.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #928 on: January 16, 2011, 03:25:51 AM »
>Approach Tewi. "Need a blanket or something?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #929 on: January 16, 2011, 03:32:12 AM »
>Approach Tewi. "Need a blanket or something?"

> You approach Tewi, but Cirno beats you to her.
> You ask Tewi if she needs a blanket, and she nods slowly without looking up.  She shivers anyway, because Cirno is poking her in the stomach.

> _