Author Topic: Problem with PoFV!!  (Read 1347 times)

Problem with PoFV!!
« on: March 23, 2012, 04:29:21 AM »
Okay, we have been trying to play for a while, like a couple of months, and we weren't able to make it work so we ragequitted, and grabbed the game to play again. This time, neither of us knew what happened but magically we were able to make it work without Adonis, but we were at ~4.11FPS! It was impossible to play like this, so we decided to try Adonis, and after a few tries, we could make it work... With a problem...
We both use adonise, with PoFV 1.50a, exactly the same in everything, fullscreen... The game starts! We were both excited, like "bang bang", "you'll be dead in no time", "I'm better than you", and that kind of stuff, but when the game started, it brought us straight to the "Select difficulty" screen, and froze there. Wouldn't let us control the menus, and the music still going... Can anyone help me with this? I didn't see anyone with this problem in forums, and I would really like to play PoFV with my friends :/ Thanks in advance, for taking the time to read this n,n

Zil

Re: Problem with PoFV!!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 11:32:17 PM »
Do you have the controls set to to play with a keyboard? I think by default it assumes you are using a joystick or something.

Re: Problem with PoFV!!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 12:01:46 AM »
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU, that was exactly my issue!!  :D :D