Author Topic: Moriya Shrine Mafia II (Day 5)  (Read 41049 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: Moriya Shrine Mafia II (Day 1)
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2011, 11:49:37 PM »
##Vote: Bob

No-one stares at me like that! >:<

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2011, 11:59:23 PM »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2011, 01:38:12 AM »
*Slaps huh what*

##Vote: Doll

Bad grammar, of course.

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2011, 01:43:00 AM »
Why the need to copy somebody else's jokevote for the exact same reason? Not feeling original?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2011, 02:26:27 AM »
*rolls the dice*

Roll comes up Bardiche. Twice.

##Unvote: Doll
##Vote: Bardiche

Vibri

• yo, the beats are strong
  • but the night is long
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2011, 02:43:43 AM »
##vote: PhoeniX Wrong

as according to LEBS (lynch everyone with bad sigs)

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2011, 07:01:22 AM »
##Vote: PhoeniX Wrong

I suppose!

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2011, 07:09:09 AM »
##Vote: PX

Finishing the unfinished job from last game.

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2011, 07:48:35 AM »
I vote the only one that's hasn't been voted yet that I'm familiar with in mafia, Roukan!

Wait, there's also Neo, Pesco and huhwhat.....

Well, I don't know....

##Vote: Roukan I guess.

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2011, 07:51:17 AM »
Given that it is common knowledge Bardiche is playing as The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon, is there any particular significance for that, or anything you'd like to share regarding that?

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2011, 07:52:19 AM »
Hey guys, stop wagoning on my current RVS target. I voted him first and only I can constantly nitpick at him over stupid things. (Though VgT's case is pretty solid.)
also something about four votes. I'm honestly not interested in going after somebody for pushing PX to lynch-whatever after all the ridiculousness that brought us last game, but it would be nice to see something happen around here. So.

##Unvote
##Vote: Doll

Why are you claiming not to know how to participate in the RVS or decide on a randomvote when you succesfully did so in your first game?
Not to mention that your post was also came off as if it was an attempt to seemingly draw attention to your cluelessness. Reads like refuge in audacity in regards to newbie meta to me.

Ninja'd by Doll waffling over a jokevote of all things. Hasn't really changed my mind about that.
Ninja'd by Bob too but I want to get this post out before I get ninja'd a third time.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2011, 07:55:34 AM »
##Unvote

Why do you care?

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2011, 07:56:11 AM »
Oh wait. Before somebody calls me out on hurr misreps, I guess what happened last game was because of the way Bardiche said while jokevoting, not because of how he pushed the person he was voting to whatever votes. My mistake.

Ughhh, I am not thinking clearly right now. <_< Well then.

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2011, 08:00:46 AM »
blargh why is it that i ignore this topic for a while because nobody is posting and when i decide to post something i get ninja'd like a million times. Okay, so uh, the Bob thing.

... I honestly think we should just ignore Bardiche's role for now. If he had anything to say about it, he would have responded to my post where I pointed it out with more than just "hmmmmm". Trying to outguess the mod on whether or not Remilia would be scum is just going to lead to fence-sitting and we really don't need to have him out his role for scum to see. There is really no point in pressing him on it, really.

Pretty much agree with Pesco on this one, but I want Doll to respond to my post before I consider switching, as to at least get some more discussion going.

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2011, 08:11:28 AM »
actually no that's stupid what am i thinking
##Unvote
aside from what's already been said, his lack of any sort of vote down doesn't look that great either, he's focusing more on roles than lynching i think

I will post something more coherent/not retarded tomorrow when I'm not tired.

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2011, 08:19:58 AM »
I care because that is the only other solid information I have about other players. Though, due to the fact pursing this comes dangerously close to rolefishing, I'm not going to be aggressive. Part of it was it jog some real discussion, but I can see the more veteran members picking at some subtler stuff, so let's dance.

Cut by Huh What: Don't get hung up on style, I don't see anything to raise my ire yet. Be patient.

Vibri

• yo, the beats are strong
  • but the night is long
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2011, 08:20:59 AM »
Before somebody calls me out on hurr misreps, I guess what happened last game was because of the way Bardiche said while jokevoting, not because of how he pushed the person he was voting to whatever votes.

I have no idea what this sentence is supposed to mean

I'd vote bardiche for not belonging in moriya shrine mafia but I guess rvs is already over, lame.  ain't no scarlet devil mansion on the youkai mountain come on now people

oh good 200 new posts by huh what while I came up with that sweet joke.  huh what you are trying way too hard.  "Bob's spending more time thinking about roles than voting" well yeah because he's made One Post so far and it contained one sentence, which was "yo what's up with that public role."  jesus dude

Whoops I guess that's two posts now, whatever

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2011, 08:27:58 AM »
Looking over the last game, I didn't really participate in RVS as I didn't really randomly vote someone. My first was a reaction vote, my second was another reaction vote and my third one was just joining a bandwagon at the last hour. This is my first true RV and well, I have hard time choosing random without instruments for it.

Also going back to reading my post, I forgot Affinity....

##Unvote: Roukan
##Vote: Affinity
Since I forgot him.

But wait, wasn't he mafia in the last game....oh well *shrug*

FakeEdit: Gah! Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2011, 08:35:37 AM »
Whoops, forgot to add a response to my last post for the three posts that came while I was typing......

I have nothing to add really but I do wonder about Bardiche's role reveal...Is it a mistake by Whitemage?

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2011, 09:53:16 AM »
Second Count of Day One

Schezo (L-6) Inaba Tewi Hanged Hourai
Hanged Hourai (L-6) Schezo
Robotic Doll.S (L-6) NeoSerela
PheoniX Wrong Huh what
PheoniX Wrong (L-4)
Huh what VgameT Affinity reVelske
Bob (L-4) Roukanken Inaba Tewi huh what
Bardiche (L-6} PheoniX Wrong
Roukanken (L-7) Robotic Doll.S
Affinity (L-6) Robotic Doll.S

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to fix that.
You have, by my count, 32 hours to decide

A new rule has been added.

Quote from: Robotic Doll.S
...Is it a mistake by Whitemage?
Quote from: WHMCho, Yesterday
All mistakes in the player list have been corrected.

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2011, 10:06:20 AM »
Well that's..I don't know. *shrug*

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2011, 01:00:09 PM »
What has happened while I was away? Nothing has happened since I was away. goddammit serious votes start now.

Bard's role being public knowledge is a nulltell. Bastard mod, doesn't specify whether he's town/scum, we're wasting time talking about it, blah blah blah.

doll what are you doing

'LET'S VOTE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOOD AT THE GAME BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE SCUM!'

Yes, but they might also be TOWN. Killing off good players just because they're good is bad play, and also the fact you're jumping around voting for good players on no reasoning is bad.

But the grand prize is Bob for ROLEFISHROLEFISHROLEFISH. It's not even the aggressive rolefishing that misguided Townies do, it's the sort of subtle backstepping after he's been caught doing it with lines like
Though, due to the fact pursing this comes dangerously close to rolefishing, I'm not going to be aggressive.
Also, what were you expecting Bard do say even if he did speak about it? If he's Town, he might lie in order to keep himself out of being a target if he's a PR; if he's Scum, he'll come up with something to make him look too valuable to be lynched. Either way, why would you take him as telling the truth, and therefore what use is there in even asking him?

Don't like VgT for calling out HW on the Bob case, especially because Pesco was the one to bring it up first. Doesn't putting actual effort and thought into the case ring more like a Townie [what HW did] than a one-line post with a vote [what Pesco did]?

Vote stays where it is for now.

Bardiche

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2011, 01:42:53 PM »
goddammit serious votes start now.

Hurrah.

##VOTE: huh what

Slamming Doll over jokevotes, hurr durr. We already know Doll takes the train to derptown every now and again. Calling Bob out for "rolefishing" is also patently stupid because you posted your own curiousity regarding my role before, which I duly responded to. Yes, Bob does raise a frown, but not much so because "Hey Bard ROLECLAIM ON YOUR SECOND POST KTHXPLZ", but because "HEY NOTHING RAISES MY IRE, LET'S SIT BACK YAY".

But that's just because I hate blatantly admitting you're going to lurk and wait for stuff to happen.

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2011, 01:52:55 PM »
I want to get more people in on this. I don't want them to be lurking around, watching while we forget about them.

##Unvote: Schezo
##Vote: NeoSerela

I have no reason to believe you're town or that you're scum. But rather, I want more people's input on the game.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2011, 02:13:10 PM »
goddammit serious votes start now.
I have no reason to believe you're town or that you're scum.
T_T

Day 1 is far too early for lurker hunting. More importantly, why are you asking other people to give their opinions while not giving any yourself?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2011, 04:21:15 PM »
I'm not going to be aggressive.

Which means you're not going to scumhunt. This wait-and-see approach is scummy because you're letting other people lead the game. As scum, you wouldn't have to take much responsibility for being wrong if it turned out that way. The holding back on voting is just as bad. The day will likely end in a mad dash for the biggest wagon. If you're not on one of them near the end, you've got a bigger sway on who gets lynched. I can't be allowing that sort of thing to happen when I don't have any reason to believe you're town.

Bardiche

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »
Clearly, Rou, Doll is claiming third party.

MAN, READ BETWEEN THE LINES

Bardiche

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2011, 04:59:36 PM »
Hanged Hourai* Man I gotta get the names RIGHT on these jokes.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2011, 06:27:09 PM »
Both huh what and bob have something against them. Though I see huh what as trying to be proactive for town, he went and jumped on bob for a reason he pointed out himself and just wasn't as subtle about it.

Bob on the other hand is just taking a sit a wait approach, making him a liability for the town and could easily sway a bandwagon his way since the day is nearing an end and we don't have much to work with still.

##Unvote:

##Vote:Bob

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2011, 06:32:59 PM »
Schezo got any words other than what I said?