Author Topic: Remilia Quest Tr?  (Read 42888 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Remilia Quest Tr?
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2013, 03:09:51 PM »
Alright then.

>"Hong, go fetch Patche, tell her to bring her best high-grade forced sleep spell. It's for Sakuya's own safety until I can reverse the effects of the other bubble. And hurry!"
>Well, let's stop that cold bubble, and try to hold off the hot one as long as we can.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2013, 11:17:23 PM »
>If we had more energy, would we be able to stop both in time?
>Could Meiling add her energy to our own?

>It's not really a matter of energy, so much as time, and familiarity. You've never encountered anything like these things before. If you were better acquainted with what they are, and what effect, if any, they might have, then perhaps you could diffuse them both in the time you have. At the moment, however, that's simply not an option.
>In this case, probably not. You have drawn upon the presence and power of others to aid you in affecting someone's fate before, but it is only in cases where that person has been intimately involved with the person you're working on, and directly involved with the facet of fate you're trying to alter. In this case, you're not sure if Meiling is involved in anything those bubbles represent, nor do you have the time to analyze them properly.

>"Hong, go fetch Patche, tell her to bring her best high-grade forced sleep spell. It's for Sakuya's own safety until I can reverse the effects of the other bubble. And hurry!"

>"Uh... Right!" Despite her obvious reluctance, the chinese youkai knows when to listen to orders.

>"Mh,if only I had enough time, Sakuya oughtn't suffer this much....However as her Mistress and friend I'm still able to do this!".  Stop the icy and darker one.
>After that, quickly divert all remaining time and effort towards not stopping the hot one ,but preventing it to stabilize or fuse together permanently to Sakuya's present, by  your best "fate-buffet" and "fate-containment"!(That's right,I came up with two,fast-paced,  Remilia's Fate Manipulation techniques ).
>Well, let's stop that cold bubble, and try to hold off the hot one as long as we can.

>Making your choice, you focus your power upon the colder of the two bubbles, pitting your will to remove it from existence against its, well, existence. Touching the thing produces an almost physical chill in your arms and eyes, and you can sense a distinct vampiric aura contained within it. You shudder to think of the full ramifications of what that could mean, but it doesn't matter. It may have been a potential, something Sakuya COULD have been, but you will not allow it to become reality. Sakuya is YOURS, and nothing, not even her own might-have-beens, will take her from you.
>The bubble is strong, resisting your will tenaciously, but eventually, after several agonizingly long seconds, the bubble shudders, offers one last stubborn push against your will, and then folds in on itself, collapsing back into Sakuya's line fate of. Still something she might have been, but subsumed in the mists of potential, no longer any threat to become to current reality.

>The cold one was a tough nut to crack. Defeating it has left you with practically no time whatsoever to do anything to the hotter one. The best you can manage is to form a sort of 'improvised roadblock' to attempt to block the heated bubble away from the present of Sakuya. Your attempt to protect Sakuya's fate has a rather unexpected result. The bubble does not stop at this speedbump, but rather launches itself up upon impact with it, separating itself from the main line of Sakuya's fate. For a fleeting moment, you feel a sense of relief. Did you beat them both?
>The physical Sakuya lets out a brief cry as the bubble of hot potential separates itself from her. And then, a glowing white and red sphere of light and energy flies out of Sakuya's chest like a thrown rock. It traces an arc through the air, trailing flecks of light behind it, and explodes like a bomb when it impacts the floor behind you. The room is filled with smoke and light.
>"What happened?!" Meiling's voice calls from somewhere outside the room, mingling with the sound of Haridoku cursing.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2013, 11:50:36 PM »
>"The other bubble...It broke free when I set up an improvised roadblock. We don't need the sleeping magic anymore, but a restful sleep spell should be quite welcome I think."
>Wait, what's below this room? "...! I have to check on Flan, to make sure nothing went wrong...!"
>Let's book it for Flan's!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2013, 11:23:47 PM »
>"The other bubble...It broke free when I set up an improvised roadblock. We don't need the sleeping magic anymore, but a restful sleep spell should be quite welcome I think."
>Wait, what's below this room? "...! I have to check on Flan, to make sure nothing went wrong...!"
>Let's book it for Flan's!

>With the others present engulfed in odorless smoke and blinded by the flash of light, you feel a surge of concern for your sister. Leaving the smaller bug youkai coughing and the larger one cursing, you dash out of Sakuya's room, bolting past Meiling down the corridor, the chinese girl yelping in surprise at the blur of red and purple that passes by her.
>Somewhat to your relief, you find that none of the wards or spells have been activated while you were away. Always a good sign. Pushing the door open, to your surprise, you hear the voice of Koakuma reach your ears. Now that's very interesting. Koa almost never comes down here. Even more curious, she seems to be reading a book to someone- has to be Flan. You even recgonize the story; a european folk tale of two brothers who find a fairy ring while gathering food for their ailing mother.

>You find the pair of women in the section of Flanre's room dominated by her large Victorian-style bed. Flan herself is in bed, and Koakuma is seated in a chair by her bedside, reading from a thick book resting in her lap. Your sister is the first to note your arrival, and she sits up in bed, smiling at the sight of you. "Onee-sama!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2013, 11:28:11 PM »
>Smile back at her, in a worn-out and relieved way. "I finally got her back. And, er, a little snag occurred that had me worried about you. Fate's a tricky thing you know. But, Sakuya's safe and sound. She'll need to rest for a while though, it was a very trying ordeal."
>Sigh. "I'll have to remember to ask Patchouli about wards to prevent Possession. I'd rather not have a repeat after all."
>How far can we send a bat to act as a mouthpiece?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2013, 11:41:15 PM »
>Smile back at her, in a worn-out and relieved way. "I finally got her back. And, er, a little snag occurred that had me worried about you. Fate's a tricky thing you know. But, Sakuya's safe and sound. She'll need to rest for a while though, it was a very trying ordeal."
>Sigh. "I'll have to remember to ask Patchouli about wards to prevent Possession. I'd rather not have a repeat after all."
>How far can we send a bat to act as a mouthpiece?

>Flandre beams at you. "I knew you could do it, Onee-sama."
>"And you, Remilia?" Koakuma asks.
>The farthest you've ever sent one before was about a mile away, give or take. It may be possible to send one out farther, but you've never tried. Whenever you've needed messages sent over long distances, you employed more conventional means, or outsourced for magical ones.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2013, 11:46:53 PM »
>"Worn-out, but it's a good kind of worn out. That sort of relieved worn-out feeling you get when you just accomplished something great. And what's more, I made a few...Well, I suppose you could call them friends in a way. I'm even planning something special for when Sakuya's recovered."
>Let's send a bat back to Sakuya's Room to check on things. Since it's inside the mansion, it's a simple enough task.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2013, 12:02:57 AM »
>"Worn-out, but it's a good kind of worn out. That sort of relieved worn-out feeling you get when you just accomplished something great. And what's more, I made a few...Well, I suppose you could call them friends in a way. I'm even planning something special for when Sakuya's recovered."
>Let's send a bat back to Sakuya's Room to check on things. Since it's inside the mansion, it's a simple enough task.

>"Tell us about it, please!" Flandre exclaims as you conjure a bat tied to your eyes and ears and send it back the way you came. Your bats don't fly as fast as you do, unless you really want them to, so it'll take two or three minutes for the conjured familiar to reach Sakuya's room.
>"Did you find the new vampire?" Flandre asks as she sits up and swings her legs out of her bed. "Was she a good vampire?"
>Koakuma nods her agreement. "We've been wondering how things went on your end, especially after that plant thing showed up around here."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2013, 12:11:32 AM »
>"She was actually quite polite and reasonable. And she has her own rather motley assortment of friends and allies. One of them happens to have come back to the mansion with me. She plans on looking up various things at the Library after all. I have to admit, she has a rather interesting taste in associates."
>Look to Koa with a slightly playful smile. "I even found someone who closely resembled you~ Very talented with the Cello as well!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2013, 12:37:34 AM »
>"She was actually quite polite and reasonable. And she has her own rather motley assortment of friends and allies. One of them happens to have come back to the mansion with me. She plans on looking up various things at the Library after all. I have to admit, she has a rather interesting taste in associates."
>Look to Koa with a slightly playful smile. "I even found someone who closely resembled you~ Very talented with the Cello as well!"

>Koakuma dons a small pout. "And here I thought I had a unique look." she says half-heartedly.
>Flandre pokes her cheek lightly. "Frowny faces look weird on you, Koa."
>The familiar blinks twice in surprise, then giggles. Flandre nods firmly. "That's better." Returning her attention to you, Flandre hops to her feet. "So we can be friends with them? No more bad fighting?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2013, 12:49:33 AM »
>Nod. "Indeed. They're relatively nice people, though some of them are habitual troublemakers."
>"Some of them...Well, they were helpful in getting Sakuya back to us, but I wouldn't want to rely on them for much more, given how they were the troublemakers that Sakuya got wrapped up with to begin with. Of course, the one in control of those troublesome seven should be keeping a much tighter leash on them thanks to recent events. After all, they nearly lost one of their number to his own hubris."
>Sigh. "But then again, that's to be expected when it's the very embodiment of the sin of Pride. Poor guy almost fused with Sakuya, which would've robbed us of not just him, but Sakuya as we know her as well. It was quite a trying task, splitting the two apart."
>Then grin at Flan in that sort of cocky and arrogant way we so often do, then put our hands together. "It wasn't impossible for me though. A little pull here, a little twist there, and presto! Their fates were separated once more~!"
>Pull our hands apart for emphasis. "I'll admit though, it was a bit more draining than I expected it to be."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 12:51:45 AM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2013, 07:53:05 PM »
>Nod. "Indeed. They're relatively nice people, though some of them are habitual troublemakers."
>"Some of them...Well, they were helpful in getting Sakuya back to us, but I wouldn't want to rely on them for much more, given how they were the troublemakers that Sakuya got wrapped up with to begin with. Of course, the one in control of those troublesome seven should be keeping a much tighter leash on them thanks to recent events. After all, they nearly lost one of their number to his own hubris."
>Sigh. "But then again, that's to be expected when it's the very embodiment of the sin of Pride. Poor guy almost fused with Sakuya, which would've robbed us of not just him, but Sakuya as we know her as well. It was quite a trying task, splitting the two apart."
>Then grin at Flan in that sort of cocky and arrogant way we so often do, then put our hands together. "It wasn't impossible for me though. A little pull here, a little twist there, and presto! Their fates were separated once more~!"
>Pull our hands apart for emphasis. "I'll admit though, it was a bit more draining than I expected it to be."

>As you explain, at least in segments, the adventure you've had in your recovery of Sakuya, your bat-scout reaches the hallway leading to Sakuya's chamber. There is another cloud of smoke, dark grey in color this time, covering the area in front of the chamber door. Amitsu comes barreling out of the cloud flying down the corridor towards your bat, and is followed barely a second after by a quartet of kunai throwing weapons.

>Unaware of what your bat is witnessing, Flandre simply smiles at you as you give her and Koa bits and pieces of the story. "I wanna see her, onee-sama."
>"Maybe you should wait until Sakuya's had a day to settle back in?" Koakuma suggests politely.
>Flan shakes her head with vigor. "But I've missed her!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2013, 08:29:01 PM »
>Sigh. "Hold on a moment please, I need to take care of something via a little scout of mine. Just give Sakuya some recovery time, she'll be grateful for it. Her fate especially needs time to recover, due to the stresses of separating the two threads. It was like taking a bit of yarn, and splitting the component threads, and re-weaving them into two, smaller threads of yarn."
>Let's get the bat out of the way, so we can investigate the cause of the smoke with it.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2013, 09:11:00 PM »
>Sigh. "Hold on a moment please, I need to take care of something via a little scout of mine. Just give Sakuya some recovery time, she'll be grateful for it. Her fate especially needs time to recover, due to the stresses of separating the two threads. It was like taking a bit of yarn, and splitting the component threads, and re-weaving them into two, smaller threads of yarn."
>Let's get the bat out of the way, so we can investigate the cause of the smoke with it.

>Flandre alternates quickly between a frown and a grin. You think your analogy may have sent her mind down one of those unknowable corridors it travels down.

>The insectoid youkai and your bat flash past each other, and you hear the impact of the blades in the young girl's back moments later. Your bat's ears detect the sound of a blade leaving its sheathe, as well as what sounds like the buzzing of hornets, and then your bat enters the smoke to investigate its source. Barely a second after your scout immerses itself in the cloud, it sees a humanoid figure moving through the smoke. Then the bat winks out of existence.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2013, 09:15:01 PM »
>"...Excuse me for a moment, there's something I have to take care of. I'll tell you the rest of what happened later."
>Let's get going to where the bat winked out!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2013, 11:09:30 PM »
>"...Excuse me for a moment, there's something I have to take care of. I'll tell you the rest of what happened later."
>Let's get going to where the bat winked out!

>Flan still seems a little lost, but Koa asks, "Is something wrong?" as her brow furrows in concern.
>But you can deal with her later. Something is still clearly wrong back there, despite your best efforts, and you rocket out the door and back up the stairs.
>The scent of youkai blood reaches your nostrils long before you reach Sakuya's room. Two youkai, in fact. From what you saw, the sweeter-smelling scented blood belongs to Amitsu, courtesy of those kunai. The other, fainter scent, is definitely Meilings'. It's a strong scent, earthy and full, but your guard isn't bleeding as much as Amitsu, you can tell.
>As you near the corridor Sakuya's chamber rests, you see Amitsu standing outside, leaning against the wall, trying to pull the kunai out of her back. One of the weapons already lies on the floor near her feet, stained with her reddish-yellow blood.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2013, 11:19:43 PM »
>Rush over. "What happened?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2013, 11:33:37 PM »
>Rush over. "What happened?"

>The winged youkai winces as she yanks another blade out of her back. At this range, you can sense that these weapons aren't made out of simple steel. There's something not entirely natural about them, but you can't quite put your finger on what it is.
>"Whatever you drove out of Sakuya has a body." Amitsu replies. "And weapons. I didn't get a good look at it, that light blinded me, and by the time I could see there was another cloud of smoke gone up. I think it used some kind of smoke bomb."
>As the bug youkai talks, you hear the sound of steel striking steel, and the crackle of electricity, coming from beyond the cloud of smoke, which seems to be dissipating.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2013, 11:39:09 PM »
>"A body...This I have to see for myself."
>This sort of thing's never happened before has it?
>Let's go take a look, and be ready to intervene if needed!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2013, 02:31:37 AM »
>"A body...This I have to see for myself."
>This sort of thing's never happened before has it?
>Let's go take a look, and be ready to intervene if needed!

>Never, to your knowledge. Under better circumstances, the potential for such a thing could be very interesting. In this case, however, perhaps not so much. Well, maybe after the problem's fixed... But first things first.
>Do you wish to advance through the smoke cloud or wait for it to disperse?

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2013, 02:18:17 PM »
>Why wait for it to disperse? We have our wings after all, let's put them to use whipping up a wind to blow the smoke away! Bolstering the effect with a little magic if need be.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2013, 07:12:56 PM »
>Stay ready to change into bat-swarm form ,after rapidly assesing the situation, to either avoid more "nasty ninjia tricks" or to assist Meiling or Sakuya.
> Keep an eye out for Haridoku too, but do not get sidetracked.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 07:21:14 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2013, 09:16:55 AM »
>Why wait for it to disperse? We have our wings after all, let's put them to use whipping up a wind to blow the smoke away! Bolstering the effect with a little magic if need be.

>No smoke cloud can deter Remilia Scarlet! Beating your wings for added effect, you send a burst of wind down the corridor, sending the choking cloud out in ribbons and swirls of air, clearing the path between you and the pair of figures clashing their way down towards the other end of the hallway. One of them is Sei, who has drawn what you would guess is the shorter of her weapons, the wakizashi, and is crossing it with... Sakuya.
>Except it isn't Sakuya. A weather-beaten grey cloak, clasped at the chest with a crucifix pin, is draped across her shoulders, which are broader than Sakuya's should be. Her hair is also thicker, and a darker shade of white. Black leather leggings conceal the flesh of her legs, and her waist is encircled by a belt festooned with pouches with a heart-shaped belt buckle, the heart a blue jewel of some kind. A purple leather whip is coiled, hanging from a clip on her right hip. You can see the glint of metal weaponry from inside her cloak, knives, kunai, a small axe. And yet it flows with no more difficulty than a normal traveller's cloak. Possibly enchanted in someway.
>Her gloves are also enchanted, by the looks of them. The one on her left hand sparks with electricity- the source of the sound you heard earlier- while the other one is covered with a runic pattern and has a series of gemstones set around the wrist. More gems stud the blue and gold bracers protecting her wrists and forearms, as well as the black choker around her neck. Her left hand is wrapped around a short curved blade of japanese make, but it emanates a magical power. You suspect the blade has been magically conjured, though the type of magic is not one you recognize.

>Despite the fact that she wears Sakuya's face, you'd recognize the look of that individual anywhere, to say nothing of the repulsive sensation you get from the weapons you saw and whatever else is conceled. The stuff of a vampire's nightmares. This Sakuya is a vampire hunter.

>Stay ready to change into bat-swarm form ,after rapidly assesing the situation, to either avoid more "nasty ninjia tricks" or to assist Meiling or Sakuya.
> Keep an eye out for Haridoku too, but do not get sidetracked.

>There is no immediate sign of the larger bug youkai, or Meiling, but there is a group of hornets lying still on the floor in front of Sakuya's room, their wings discolored with red for some reason. Two small batches of burned carpet the same size as the wasps point towards the clashing Sei and Hunter Sakuya. Although Sei seems to be pressing the cloaked hunter back, you can tell Sakuya is more than holding her own.
>Amitsu takes a step away from the wall. "But that's Sakuya-san." she gasps. "That's impossible."
>You almost don't hear her, as a sense of dread grips your heart. This Hunter is still human, at least as far as you can tell, but she's going one on one with a youkai samurai in a sword duel, and holding her own. You of all people know how dangerous Sakuya can be when she wants to be, the real Sakuya that is. If Vampire Hunter Sakuya has the skill to fight a samurai like Sei, all of the real Sakuya's powers, and god knows what other tools and tricks of the trade she may possess, she may be the most dangerous entity you've encountered in longer than you'd like to remember.

>The two swords crash against each other once more, and the two combatants spring backwards from each other, both of them side on to you, eying each other warily.
>"You reek of the undead, samurai." Hunter Sakuya intones, in a voice so much like the real deal, but colder. More hollow, somehow. "You'll regret approaching me."
>"I serve one of those you hunt." the samurai proclaims, setting herself into a combat stance, taking her sword in both hands and raising the blade up past her head. "And I protect."
>Flexing her free right hand, the Hunter takes in a measured breath. "Your tainted blades can't kill me."
>"And your ninjutsu can't defeat me."
>"We will see."

>As they speak, Haridoku emerges into the corridor from Sakuya's room, squinting, grey dust around the corners of her eyes, but seemingly unharmed. Looking up and down the hallway, she scowls as she sees her sister standing wounded next to you, and takes to wing, buzzing back towards you.

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2013, 01:50:50 PM »
The last thing we need right now is a misunderstanding that leads to a second fight.

>Warn Amitsu that her sister Haridoku is coming and might have misunderstood the events that led to her wounding  .
>Briefly explain this predicament along with Amitsu.
>Ask if their powers could be somehow used to either restrict  our opponent's movements, line of sight or to divert her attention or if they have other means of doing so.Otherwise, there's a huge chance that she could escape with her ninjutsu even if she was cornered.
>Keep analyzing Hunter Sakuya's fighting style and weapons.

Feel free to add more ideas to shape up a fighting plan.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 01:54:10 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2013, 01:34:35 PM »
>Sigh. "Honestly...I should have known something bizarre like this would have happened. The real culprit is that Other Sakuya over there. That's one of the 'Sakuya' she could have been. Had I stopped the bubble that spawned this one, and redirected the other one, we would be contending with a 'Vampire Sakuya', instead of a 'Hunter Sakuya'."
>Did we see that the Original Sakuya is still present in her room?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2013, 11:31:07 PM »
>Did we see that the Original Sakuya is still present in her room?

>From your current vantage point, you can see neither the true Sakuya nor Meiling. But you can smell them both in there.

>Warn Amitsu that her sister Haridoku is coming and might have misunderstood the events that led to her wounding  .

>"I think the kunai are a clear sign of that, Scarlet Devil." the bug with the sweet smelling blood replies.
>You start to sketch the sisters in on what that other Sakuya is, but you pause momentarily after seeing Haridoku's face up close. Her attention is focused solely on her wounded sister, and she looks none too happy about it.
>"I'm all right." Amitsu is quick to assure her. "Just give me a hand with this last one, please?" she asks, turning her back to Haridoku, revealing the last kunai stuck just below and between her shoulder blades. The larger youkai nods shortly and, with surprising care, extracts the weapon from Amitsu's back.

>During this exchange, Hunter-Sakuya's right hand, hidden by her cloak, flashes forward and releases a glass bottle filled with a green powdery substance. Rather than cut it or slash it, Sei watches it fly through the air and catches it with a flourish, swinging her right hand backhanded and snatching it out of the air and lunges forward, sending her katana out in a stab. The hunter parries the blade, but it is her right hand you watch, catching her making a series of hand signs as she floats to her right, down the corridor. "Water art: Acid Rain!" she calls, raising her hand with two fingers extended up. Stinking, steaming drops of watery acid fly from behind the hunter and back towards the samurai. Sei sneers and slashes her sword upwards before her. A black blade of energy forms from the path of the blade and jets forward, erasing the acid as it scrapes the walls, angling towards the hunter.
>Who dips into her arsenal again, pulling something out of her cloak and throwing it at the black blade, which erupts in a column of blue and white flame.

>Sigh. "Honestly...I should have known something bizarre like this would have happened. The real culprit is that Other Sakuya over there. That's one of the 'Sakuya' she could have been. Had I stopped the bubble that spawned this one, and redirected the other one, we would be contending with a 'Vampire Sakuya', instead of a 'Hunter Sakuya'."
>Briefly explain this predicament along with Amitsu.
>Ask if their powers could be somehow used to either restrict  our opponent's movements, line of sight or to divert her attention or if they have other means of doing so.Otherwise, there's a huge chance that she could escape with her ninjutsu even if she was cornered.

>Both insect youkai give you about the same look: A stunned surprise. Amitsu is the first to recover. "Okay, so she's Sakuya, but not the real one." she says, watching the clash of black blade and whatever the Hunter used. "Is that why she's so violent?"
>"All I can do is make honey." Amistu informs you. "I don't like fighting, and my power isn't made for it either."
>"Mine can be." Haridoku counters, grimly. "I can create and control wax, and the wasps I create can use different types of poison. And so can I." Her wings buzz angrily, and a long stinger slowly extends out of her left wrist. "And anyone who hurts my sister-"
>"Calm down, Hari." Amitsu says firmly, cutting off her big sister. "Keep your temper in check, for once."
>The muscular insect winces, but makes no reply, still glancing back towards the hunter with pure hate in her eyes. You can respect that. You'd feel the same if it was Flandre that had kunai in her back.

>While the insects have been informing you of their powers, Sei has sheathed her shorter wakizashi and drawn her longer katana, the blade's edge glowing with a tainted red light. "I know you can do better than that."
>The hunter, back on the ground now and still holding her conjured blade, grins slightly. "Are you sure? You're fast enough to keep me from forming complex jutsus."
>The samurai shakes her head. "Lies don't suit you, hunter. I know how fast you can be. You can form hand signs between the blinks of my eye, so don't try to tell me you can't."
>Hunter-Sakuya's grin doesn't waver. In fact, she barks out a chuckle. "You know of me. I might have guessed."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2013, 11:35:59 PM »
>"Wax...Tell me, can you remotely form nigh-unbreakable wax on say, someone's hands? I have a plan."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2013, 11:39:55 PM »
>"Wax...Tell me, can you remotely form nigh-unbreakable wax on say, someone's hands? I have a plan."

>"'Remotely?'"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2013, 01:43:42 PM »
>"Without needing to touch them. I overhead a little something that might just allow us to get an edge against Hunter-Sakuya. You see, if her hands are too tightly gummed up, she can't use many of her weapons, which would allow me to arrive on the playing field, and even things up a bit."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2013, 07:28:30 AM »
>"Without needing to touch them. I overhead a little something that might just allow us to get an edge against Hunter-Sakuya. You see, if her hands are too tightly gummed up, she can't use many of her weapons, which would allow me to arrive on the playing field, and even things up a bit."

>Haridoku answers you by extending her arm forward, and a blast of bronze-colored liquid wax explodes from her fist, striking the wall behind you with a solid-sounding splash. The waxy substance makes a series of cracking and popping noises as it dries and hardens within seconds. "I just need a clear shot, and you've got a new statue." Upon seeing the glare her sister gives her, the larger youkai's expression softens slightly. "All right, a temporary statue."

>"Does that mean you want to see some of my stronger techniques?" the Hunter asks Sei confidently.
>"Only if you insist on fighting." Sei replies. "I've no desire to fight in this manner, now that danmaku exists, but if you persist, I'll have little choice."
>The Hunter snorts out a chuckle. "Danmaku? They only use that in Gensokyo."
>"You're IN Gensokyo." Sei informs her.
>That cracks the hunter's confidant facade for a moment, before her half-grin returns. "From Geneva to Gensokyo, and I didn't even sense the magic. The mage here must be very good."