Author Topic: Off the Rails 2 [COMPLETE]: Endings aren't my strong point. Writing isn't either  (Read 29325 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: Off the Rails 2: Arbitrary Dice-based Shenanigans!
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 04:06:42 AM »
>Mokou: Except that luck's involved now.
>Of course, doesn't she take misfortune from others? That's why we're looking for her, isn't it? To have our misfortune taken so we get better rolls?
>Ideally, we won't even need to fight her.
>Find Hina. If we fail the roll, try again.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2012, 04:07:36 AM »
>Ignore this guy. There's no way a mortal youkai could beat you at combat..

>Dying is painful, though.
>Try and re-activate reverse bishonen trap charm on Hina once engaged!
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
  • The strongest striker...?
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2012, 08:29:14 AM »
Rika and Satori
> Break the fourth wall
> Get the attention of other players
<-- Sig by Suikama

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2012, 04:54:46 PM »
> Rika - Give description of Pop Star tank's appearance.

> While at Rinnosuke's, attempt to outfit pop star tank with impractical amount of guns. (Or buy supplies, go home, and THEN outfit pop star with impractical amount of guns.)

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012, 12:50:09 AM »
Mokou
Mokou - Consider dangers of facing goddess of misfortune in luck-based combat.
>Well, you heard she's a goddess of misfortune, so it might not be good for you that everything is based on luck. Probably not.
>Ignore this guy. There's no way a mortal youkai could beat you at combat..
>But then again, you're immortal...
>Dying is painful, though.
>Yeah. You don't want to earn the ire of a misfortune goddess.
>Mokou: Except that luck's involved now.
>Of course, doesn't she take misfortune from others? That's why we're looking for her, isn't it? To have our misfortune taken so we get better rolls?
>Ideally, we won't even need to fight her.
>Find Hina. If we fail the roll, try again.
>With that in mind, you walk up in the general direction of where you think Hina's place of residence would be. You roll a 1, and that naturally means you fail horribly.
>So horribly, in fact, that your die refuses to be rolled again.
>You are now lost within the Forest of Magic. However, all is not lost! Apparently, Hina was returning to Youkai Mountain through the Forest of Magic.
>Not wanting to waste a chance, you get Hina's attention. C'mon, dice, favorable outcome, favorable outcome!
>Try and re-activate reverse bishonen trap charm on Hina once engaged!
>You roll a 2. Well, at least it's better than complete failure.
Mokou is now chibi-fied for the next few rolls!
>"Oh, my," Hina says after noticing you, "Are you lost, too?"
>She picks you up easily.

Satori
> Ask Utsuho where she wants to go investigate first.
>Ustuho raises her hand. "Ooh! I know! We should go to Castle Scarlet! They have boiled eggs!" Eggs~!
> Disregard her advice and head to the Moriya Shrine. The folks up there might be plotting something. As usual.
>As expected, Utsuho's advice gets you nowhere. You decide to go to the Moriya Shrine in case those irritating gods are plotting something again.
>You know your way around the underground city well enough, and Koishi guides you, Utsuho, and Rin to the entrance.
>You roll the die in advance to see if you will be able to find your way to the Moriya Shrine. Since you rolled a 2, you decide to not go to the Moriya Shrine just yet.
>That's when you realize that you aren't using your d20.
>There's only one person who can steal something right under your nose without you noticing.
>"Koishi," you growl.
>"But I like this die! It speaks to me!" Koishi answers defensively.
>...You're not going to get it back from her any time soon. Is there some place that might have another d20?

Rika
> Rika - Give description of Pop Star tank's appearance.
>Why would you need to describe it? You already know it's a yellow star-shaped tank that looks vaguely cartoonish!
> Mechanized Apparatus Reveling In Stealing Useful Hexes. It's a bit of a stretch and there is something better for sure, but it fits the tank's purpose and, uh, "personality".
> Ouch, by the way.
>Yes, that acronym would do quite nicely. It's a bit of a mouthful to say, though.  You'll just refer to it colloquially as the Pop Star tank.
>Those crashes certainly jumbled things around in here. You almost fell into your Trans-dimensional Scientific Material Storage!
>It's currently full of wrenches. You have no idea what inspired you to get all those wrenches, but now that you have them, there's no way to get rid of 'em.
> Repairs can be done at Kourindou, since we're shopping for junk anyway. Off we go!
> On the way to the shop, have M.A.R.I.S.U.H. the Pop Star Tank steal a random bullet pattern from a random fairy, then test it against the first available target!
>Ah, yes. You remember now. Those wrenches are universal. You can use them to repair anything and everything, so it's convenient to have a couple or a thousand whenever you need them.
>You think of stealing a fairy's spellcard, but most fairies don't have spellcards.
>However, you never know. You might get lucky. You roll a 3 and copy a nearby fairy's active spellcard.
>You get hit by stray bullets, too. Pop Star's health is reduced to 125/200.
>Judging by your console screen, the spellcard that Pop Star can now use is called Mimicked Spell 'Agressive Light'
>Now to find a target to test it on!
>Rolling a 4, you happen across a book-reading bird youkai. She'll do nicely.
>You pop out of the tank's hatch to announce your spellcard. "Mimicked Spell 'Agressive Light'!"
>The bird youkai is understandably surprised. You attacked her out of nowhere, after all.
>She fumbles around as the bullets fly towards her, and manages to announce a spellcard before having to start dodging. "Book Inspired 'Disc-shaped World'!"
>Great. She knows a spellcard too. As long as you don't critically fail, your tank should still stay in one piece.
>You roll a 2. It's not a critical failure, but still a big one. You barely beat the youkai, with your tank finishing the battle at 25/200 health. A couple of stray shots could demolish it in this state.
>Since you didn't perfect the tank before going for this joyride, your tank doesn't even save the fairy's spellcard. You were too busy dodging to analyze the bird youkai's spellcard, so you're left with no spellcards and a severely-damaged tank.
>You really hope that secondhand shop is nearby.

Rika and Satori
> Break the fourth wall
> Get the attention of other players
All right, but just this once. We can't have the characters complain about me all the time!
>Rika pops out the hatch of her tank. "What was up with that series of rolls? You can't expect me to believe you actually rolled all those bad numbers in a row!"
That's the nature of randomness! I can't control it, I just have to build the story around it!
>Satori raises an eyebrow. "What story?"
Um... I'll get back to you on that. I'll figure something out eventually! Besides, I've already gotten the antagonist down! I think.
>Satori frowns. "I can read your mind. You're seriously planning for the bad guy to be-"
SHH! Don't spoil it for the players!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:51:43 AM by LaserTurtle »
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

Hawkpath1337

• Winston Churchill was a Boss.
Re: Off the Rails 2: Inconvenience is best served with dice!
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2012, 02:49:29 AM »
Mokou: Burn Kaguya's Hair, then shout LEROOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!

PJ

• jesus christ it's all over the walls
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012, 03:09:07 AM »
>Rika: Put M.A.R.I.S.U.H. in park and enter the store, loudly declaring your presence and boisterously demanding what you came there for.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2012, 03:59:25 AM »
 > Rika - Buy supplies to reinforce tank armor and reinforce tank armor.

>  Park tank inside store.

> Satori - If we want another 20-sided dice, we'll need to find roleplayers.
> Look for people wearing wizard clothes or battle armor.
> Would Kaguya or Akyu have bigger dice?

> Mokou - Attempt to at least look intimidating enough that Hina no longer has the urge to pick you up.
> Fail miserably at this.
> Ask Hina for help with dice.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:47:22 PM by capt. h »

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2012, 11:36:23 AM »
Rika
> Chat with the shopkeeper. Assess how much he's been affected by the dice-rolling incident.
> Browse the shop for unusual materials and acquire some. FOR SCIENCE!
> Resupply!
> Activate Plot Armor subsystem on M.A.R.I.S.U.H. the Pop Star Tank.
> ... MtPST for short :V
> Look for loaded dice. Make sure not to pick them up.
> Roll to apologize to the bird youkai if she shows up.

Mokotan~
> Burn with moe-moe passion!
> Think about more Engrish stuff.
> Assess how much Hina's been affected by the dice-rolling incident.
> Duh, I should stop repeating myself. :V
> Tag along with Hina and see where she leads us.
> Hope it won't be Eientei.

Satori
> Have Orin snatch a d20 from Sanae.
> Idly chat with the Moriya gang. Make sure to mention D&D at some point.
> Extract useful information, the Satori way!
> Keep an eye out for Koishi. She might get silly ideas about Sanae and Utsuho.

Okuu
> Be hungry.
<-- Sig by Suikama

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2012, 04:17:18 AM »
Utsuho
> Be hungry.
>You cannot control Utsuho! She isn't one of the main characters!
>Besides, she's already hungry.

Mokou
Mokou: Burn Kaguya's Hair, then shout LEROOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!
>You roll a 3. Disregarding the fact that Kaguya is nowhere near where you are, you shoot a fireball in what you think is Kaguya's general direction.
>It dies out halfway there, but if it hadn't, it would've burnt Kaguya's hair.
>You won't shout that battle cry, though. That would be stupid.
>Hina carries you on her shoulders.
> Mokou - Attempt to at least look intimidating enough that Hina no longer has the urge to pick you up.
>You roll a 3, but chibis automatically get a -6 in regards to intimidation.
>It backfires miserably. "You're so cute~!" Hina squeals, hugging you.
> Fail miserably at this.
> Ask Hina for help with dice.
>Well, you roll a 6 in regards to failing, so good job? Your attempt at intimidation backfires so horribly that you are now stuck in chibi mode for a few more rolls.
>"Help me, Hina!" you plead.
>Hina relents and sets you down. "I don't see how I can help you with dice, though."
>"But you take away misfortune," you point out, "so can't you help me get better rolls?"
>"I don't know. I've never tried."
> Burn with moe-moe passion!
> Think about more Engrish stuff.
> Assess how much Hina's been affected by the dice-rolling incident.
> Duh, I should stop repeating myself. :V
> Tag along with Hina and see where she leads us.
> Hope it won't be Eientei.
>You roll a 5, and set your chibi self on decorative fire. Success, you think?
>You don't know when you started thinking about engrish stuff, but apparently now you can't stop.
>"Hina, how do these dice rules affect you?"
>Hina starts walking, and you tag along. "Just as much as anyone else. I don't get affected by misfortune I collect unless it's a very large amount."
>"Where are we going, anyway?" you ask.
>Hina shrugs. "I have no idea. I just got lost in the Forest of Magic all of a sudden, and now I can't find my way anywhere. It's practically a maze."

Satori
>You roll a 6, and decide to start walking to the Moriya Shrine while your luck lasts.
> Satori - If we want another 20-sided dice, we'll need to find roleplayers.
> Look for people wearing wizard clothes or battle armor.
> Would Kaguya or Akyu have bigger dice?
>Roleplayers would probably have some d20s to spare, but...
>Everyone in Gensokyo wears silly clothes. You think Yukari implemented it as a dress code.
>Hey, there's someone in a witch costume! Oh wait, it's just Marisa.
>Utsuho's stomach rumbles.
>Analyzing the situation, you infer that everyone has the same 6-sided dice, unless they pick up a d20 or something. You expect that power level is independent from dice size.
>"Satori, I'm hungryyy," Utsuho whines. I want eggs...
>"Quiet, Utsuho," you admonish her, "You can get food once we get to the shrine."
> Have Orin snatch a d20 from Sanae.
> Idly chat with the Moriya gang. Make sure to mention D&D at some point.
> Extract useful information, the Satori way!
> Keep an eye out for Koishi. She might get silly ideas about Sanae and Utsuho.
>Now that you've arrived at the Moriya Shrine (without incident. The guard tengus must be off duty), you tell Rin to get to work and scrounge around for another d20.
>"Yes ma'am!" Rin salutes. But if I find 2, I'm keeping one of 'em.
>Kanako notices you. "Ah, the satori and her troupe. Do you need divine help on a matter?" I hope she's not too upset about the whole nuclear fusion goddess thing...
>Suwako hops down into Kanako's lap, surprising the goddess. "Stop being so formal, Kanako! So, whaddaya want?" I thought she had a sister...
>"I was just wondering whether you guys are behind this incident. All this dice rolling is getting annoying. I would say it resembles some outside world game. I believe it was called Dungeons and Dragons..."
>Sanae pops out from inside the shrine. "Oh man! D&D! I played that all the time! I'm sure I still have a couple of those funny dice somewhere in my room..." Man, that was silly, looking back on it.
>Rin is sneaking around in cat form behind Sanae. You and her make eye contact, then she bounds off to Sanae's room to pilfer dice.
>"So, are you guys behind this incident?" you ask.
>"No," Kanako declares. "We were discussing possibly sending out Sanae to resolve it, actually." We weren't, but we gotta look like we're keeping active so we can get more faith!
>"But really," Suwako yawns, "this incident is starting to become a bother. I'm surprised Reimu hasn't started beating people up." I really hope that I didn't jinx that. The last thing we need is Reimu and her chibi army around here again.
>Ustuho, who was wandering shrine grounds, points up in the sky. "Hey, that looks sorta like Reimu! Hi, Reimu!" she waves. "Ooh! she even brought the Chibi Reimus with her!" I hope she has some eggs for me!
>"That's not a good thing!" Kanako yells. "Take cover!" I really hope she doesn't start throwing homing amulets-oh wait there they are.
>Everyone dives under the nearest available cover as a rain of homing amulets comes down on the Moriya Shrine.
>You roll a 5. Successful cover finding! You hide under a table in the shrine.
>Around you, the others have varying degrees of success.
>Utsuho most likely rolled a 2. She's trying to hide under another table that's too small for her.
>Your table is getting cramped, and you think you know why.
>Examining your immediate surroundings, you confirm that Koishi is squeezing under the table with you. "Hi, sis~"
>You can't see into Koishi's mind, but she probably is thinking something weird about everyone at any given time.

Rika
>Rika: Put M.A.R.I.S.U.H. in park and enter the store, loudly declaring your presence and boisterously demanding what you came there for.
>  Park tank inside store.
>You park your tank in next to the store, then kick open the door. "The great and wonderful scientist Rika has arrived in this secondhand shop! Now, give me parts that I can repair my tank with!"
>Rinnosuke slams down the book he was reading. "Why doesn't anyone enter normally?" he yells.
> Rika - Buy supplies to reinforce tank armor and reinforce tank armor.
>The shopkeeper looks up from the book he was reading. "Metal stuff is over in that section," he tells you, pointing to a shelf that has all kinds of potential tank-repairing bits. "I'm Rinnosuke, by the way."
> Chat with the shopkeeper. Assess how much he's been affected by the dice-rolling incident.
> Browse the shop for unusual materials and acquire some. FOR SCIENCE!
> Resupply!
>You roll a 2, so nothing too interesting catches your eye.
> Look for loaded dice. Make sure not to pick them up.
> Roll to apologize to the bird youkai if she shows up.
>You find a loaded die, but roll a 4 and successfully avoid picking it up.
>The bird youkai is nowhere in sight. Must be nursing her wounds.
>Rinnosuke sighs. "This dice-rolling gimmick is becoming a bother. I end up failing to do simple tasks."
>"Really?" you ask while browsing the shelves. Crimson ore? For something that's supposed to be mythical, there sure is a lot of it here...
>"Like earlier today," Rinnosuke goes on. "I spilled tea all over my clothes because I rolled a 1."
>"Ah, so that's why you're wearing that ridiculous outfit," you mutter. Maybe I'll shoplift some while he isn't looking.
>"Hey! This is my regular outfit! I always have spares because people like wearing it for some reason."
>You end up deciding against stealing the crimson ore, and end up bringing it to the register along with your other purchases.
>"That'll be 1000 G, please." Rinnosuke calculates.
>That's when you realize you don't know if you brought your wallet in your TSMS with you. You hope you did, and...
>You roll a 4. You find your wallet after a minute of digging through your TSMS while Rinnosuke waits patiently and pay for the metal bits and crimson ore.
>"Thank you for shopping at Kourindou!" Rinnosuke waves at you as you leave. "Please come again! I would like more paying customers..."
> Activate Plot Armor subsystem on M.A.R.I.S.U.H. the Pop Star Tank.
> ... MtPST for short :V
>You roll a 3. It's not nearly enough to activate Plot Armor on your tank. After all, Plot Armor only works when the plot needs it to! Also, there's this little problem of there not being much of a plot to warrant plot armor.
>You decide to refer to your tank as MtPST in shorthand. You have no idea why.
>You roll a 4, pull out a couple of wrenches, and get to work on fixing your tank. After you repair it to full health, you have 2 metal bits left to spare.
>The crimson ore seems to have reinforced your tank a bit! You'll have to roll to see how much more max health your tank will have.
>5! Your tank's health is at 280/280.
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

Hawkpath1337

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2012, 04:44:59 AM »
I am pleased with my result.
riStao: Butcher your name.
Mokou: You must gather your party before venturing forth.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 09:27:23 AM by Hawkpath1337 »

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2012, 09:54:27 AM »
Rika
> Ponder if the new tank back at the lab can be completed with the leftover supplies.
> Go greet Nitori!
> Have MtPST copy her Optical Camouflage spell. Some degree of subtlety might give us the upper hand later on.
> Boast about MtPST's specs.
> Forget about subtlety!
> Ponder if we're ready to take on that annoying red-white Shrine Maiden yet again.
> Consider peaceful approaches. ALMOST ramming her with the tank, then having a nice discussion while keeping her at gunpoint is peaceful enough.
> Go after the annoying red-white Shrine Maiden!
> ARWSM for short. No, wait, she's got a proper name :V

Mokotan~
> Spin along with Hinarin!
> Casually bump into one of the resident magicians. Roll to see which one.
> Discuss the incident with said magician.
> Conquer said magician's KOKORO with your KYUUTO BIIMU!
> Be a good dojikko. Trip, fall and set something on fire!

Satori
> Shake Koishi off; have her play with that noisy raven for a while. There's hope Utsuho will shut up for a second.
> Be diplomatic.
> Propose a D&D session, using your house rules.
> If someone wants to play by their own rules, incorporate them in your ruleset. Conflicting rules are fine.
> Hope your trap to coax them into investigating the incident (having fun in the meantime) succeeds.
> If all else fails, counterattack with danmaku.
> Watch out for flying tanks.
<-- Sig by Suikama

PJ

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2012, 12:48:37 PM »
>Utsuho: Be hungry

Hawkpath1337

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2012, 01:19:04 PM »
No don't do this, it'll only end badly.
>Satori: Burn Kaguya's Hair(somehow), since mokou failed.
>Rika: Roll to fail your roll. If you succeed, shout "LOL PARADOX!"
>Mokou: Burn Hina's Hair, then spin.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 12:13:19 AM by Hawkpath1337 »

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2012, 04:07:02 AM »
No don't do this, it'll only end badly.
>*sigh* Arguing among yourselves won't do anything. At the very least, do it about one of the controllable characters!

riStao: Butcher your name.
>Error: Command ParseeParser cannot decipher anagrams.

Satori
>Satori: Burn Kaguya's Hair(somehow), since mokou failed.
>You roll a 3. You fail completely, due to a lack of fire-based powers. Really, what did you expect?
>...who is this Kaguya person, anyway?
> Shake Koishi off; have her play with that noisy raven for a while. There's hope Utsuho will shut up for a second.
> Be diplomatic.
>The wave of homing amulets dies down and you shake your sister off. "Go play with Utsuho, Koishi."
>You roll a 5. "Whee!" she cheers, then tackles the cowering Utsuho.
>Kanako peeks out from under her cover. "Is she gone?" At least she didn't use the piercing Persuasion Needles.
>Suwako, who was hiding in her own hat, surveys the sky around the shrine. "Nope. She's preparing her persuasion needles now." Well, now we're doomed.
> Propose a D&D session, using your house rules.
> If someone wants to play by their own rules, incorporate them in your ruleset. Conflicting rules are fine.
> Hope your trap to coax them into investigating the incident (having fun in the meantime) succeeds.
>"I don't suppose you guys are up to playing a nice game of Dungeons and Dragons?" you propose to Kanako.
>She waves you off urgently. "Later! After that red-white stops beating us up!" Why now, of all times?
>You roll a 4 as a wave of persuasion needles fly towards the shrine. Your cover is moderately successful, and you only get hit a couple of times.
>"Kanako!" Reimu yells. "You're behind all this, aren't you?"
>"No, I'm not!" Kanako yells back. "Honestly!" Please stop shooting at us now!
>"Really?" Reimu flies down to the entrance of the Moriya Shrine and glares at the goddess. I mean, I have no evidence, but I needed an excuse to go beat someone up, and maybe I'm right!
>Utsuho's stomach rumbles. "I'm still hungry, Satori!" she whines.
>You can't help but feel like you're forgetting someone.
> If all else fails, counterattack with danmaku.
> Watch out for flying tanks.
>Brushing your misgiving aside, you ask Kanako. "So, are you going to send Sanae to solve this incident?"
>She sighs. "Well now that Reimu's on the job, we can't just be lazing around, can we?" I'm sure Sanae is going to have her competitive spirit, too.
>"Right you are, Kanako!" Sanae announces after popping up behind Kanako. "I'll start solving this incident right away!" For the faith of the people!
>She flies off. Reimu watches her leave, and then turns to Kanako. "Enthusiastic one, ain't she?" I've got time to spare before heading off to my next suspect.
>"Say," Koishi points out. "Does anyone feel like we're about to be under attack again?"

Rika
>Rika: Roll to fail your roll. If you succeed, shout "LOL PARADOX!"
>out of curiosity, you try rolling to fail a roll. You roll a 2... which means...
>You failed to fail, so you succeed. You subsequently succeed at nothing. That makes your head hurt.
> Ponder if the new tank back at the lab can be completed with the leftover supplies.
>You have no leftover supplies, but you wonder why you haven't gone to Kourindou before now. After all, it's got all the miscellaneous metal bits you need!
> Go greet Nitori!
> Have MtPST copy her Optical Camouflage spell. Some degree of subtlety might give us the upper hand later on.
> Boast about MtPST's specs.
>You roll a 2, and fail to greet anyone named Nitori or cop a spellcard of hers. Who is this Nitori and why did her name pop into your head?
>Still, you decide to loudly declare MtPST's specs to anyone within earshot. It is a miracle of science, after all!
>Advanced tracking technology captures the ambient magic of a spellcard, then analyzes it to create a near-perfect replica that can later be used once.
>Well, you're hoping one day it'll be able to reuse spellcards, but for now its spellcard scanning capabilities allow you to copy a spellcard after 10 seconds of being within its range.
>Of course, this means it's vulnerable any time it's copying a spellcard, but you haven't figured out all the quirks yet. Let's see someone else try to make something else as awesome as this!
>You hear appreciative clapping coming from next to you, but when you turn around, you see nothing there.
>"Oh, I must have left my optical camouflage on," a voice says. "Hold on..."
>A blue-haired girl winks into existence, setting off all your internal alarms at once. Who is she? How does her invisibility work? Is she also a scientist?
>"Nice to meet you," the girl says, holding out her hand. "I'm Nitori Kawashiro, the best kappa engineer this side of the Hakurei Border. And you are?"
>You shake her hand. "Rika. I'm a scientist."
>Overhead, you see a familiar red-white shrine maiden flying towards the mountain in the distance, being followed by a... cloud of miniature red-white shrine maidens?
>Weird.
> Forget about subtlety!
> Ponder if we're ready to take on that annoying red-white Shrine Maiden yet again.
> Consider peaceful approaches. ALMOST ramming her with the tank, then having a nice discussion while keeping her at gunpoint is peaceful enough.
> Go after the annoying red-white Shrine Maiden!
> ARWSM for short. No, wait, she's got a proper name :V
>You roll a 4. "What is subtlety, again?"
>"It's not shooting at people on sight, I think," Nitori replies. "By the way, I know a youkai who can copy spellcards from another person's memories. Weird, right?"
>"Yes, yes. Weird indeed." You reply to her only half-aware, since a plan to take revenge on Reimu is formulating in your mind. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go attack that shrine maiden."
>"Well, good luck with that!" Nitori smiles. You hop into your tank and take off after Reimu!
>On the way there, you nearly run into another flying shrine maiden. What is up with all those flying shrine maidens? Is it migration season or something?

Mokou
> Spin along with Hinarin!
>Mokou: Burn Hina's Hair, then spin.
>You're considering burning Hina's hair, but you doubt you can achieve that in chibi state. Ah well, you roll a 2, and end up only setting yourself on decorative fire as you spin.
> Casually bump into one of the resident magicians. Roll to see which one.
> Discuss the incident with said magician.
> Conquer said magician's KOKORO with your KYUUTO BIIMU!
>You roll a 2, and run into the Forest of Magic's other resident magician, Alice Margatroid. She, naturally, is accompanied by a couple of dolls.
>"Well, you're a lot smaller than when I last saw you," she quips.
>"I blame the dice."
>"Irritating, isn't it? Turns out that dolls don't need to roll dice to do anything, though, so my life hasn't changed much. In fact, this is good practice."
Mokou: You must gather your party before venturing forth.
>You have the sudden idea to compel Alice into helping you find the culprit. Unfortunately, as a chibi, your options are limited.
>You roll a 4, and fire off a passable KAWAII SPAAKU at Alice, who is struggling not to squeal at your cuteness.
>One more act of moe should do it, you decide.
> Be a good dojikko. Trip, fall and set something on fire!
>You roll a 5 and walk towards Alice carefully, then trip fantastically and cutely. As a reflex, you try to light the nearest thing on fire, but only succeed at setting yourself on decorative fire. Again.
>All this cuteness is not helping you recover from being chibi-fied. At this rate, you'll never get back to normal.
Seriously, Mokou is going to be stuck as a chibi permanently if this keeps up.
>Alice squeals at your cuteness, and starts hugging you as soon as your decorative fire dies out.
>You seize the moment. "So, you'll help us find who's responsible, right?"
>"Sure, I guess."
>"Well, then can you stop hugging me and put me down?"
>"No."

Hawkpath1337

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2012, 04:38:12 AM »
>Sitaor: Badly mess up the spelling of your name.
>Rika: Roll to fail to stand on your head.
>Mokou: Roll to get outta Chibi form.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2012, 05:36:52 AM »
>Mokou: Roll to not fail at ending our non-success at not unwantedly failing to not return to a state not un-desired.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2012, 10:25:17 AM »
Rika
> Go after the blue-white Shrine Maiden.
> BWSM for shortDUH. Ponder about your addiction to acronyms.
> Engage peacefully. For real, this time. We hold no grudges against her. Yet.
> Let the blue-white Shrine Maiden hitch a ride on MtPST.
> Add the blue-white to your party! Go exterminate youkai together!
> Do not forget about exterminating the red-white, too.
> Watch out for pink-haired lolis.

Mokotan~
> Burn! Burn! Burn your chibi form! Become badass again!
> If successful, try your KYUUTO BIIMU on Alice. Make a wide grin if the BIIMU fails.
> Information gathering time! Lead your party to the Hieda Residence.
> Bump into Keine on the way there and bring her along.
> Ask Akyuu about the incident.
> Are there recorded precedents in Gensokyo's history? ROLL TO FIND OUT!

Satori
> Koishi is right. Utsuho might flip out any moment!
> Ask Kanako and Suwako for eggs.
> Call Orin back and check if she's found Sanae's d20. Pocket it. Make sure nobody's watching.
> Use Orin's cartwheel as a saucepan and boil some eggs for Utsuho.
> Offer Kanako and Suwako your assistance in sorting out the incident in exchange for the eggs.
> Keep Koishi away from Suwako's hat.
> Keep watching out for flying tanks. Realize this is what Koishi meant before.
> If there is a tank in sight, engage it. Use a diplomatic approach. Hope it works this time.
<-- Sig by Suikama

PJ

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2012, 12:29:36 PM »
>Satori: Pray that Orin grabbed a d100. Or don't, if you think that would blow your cover.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2012, 01:05:12 AM »
>I'm repeatedly slamming my head on the desk right now. You still can't control Utsuho. What do you think this is, Off the Rails 1?

>Sitaor: Badly mess up the spelling of your name.
>The command Parsee is terrible at anagrams. In fact, I would say that she's JEALOUS of your skills!
>*Rimshot*

Mokou
>Mokou: Roll to not fail at ending our non-success at not unwantedly failing to not return to a state not un-desired.
>You attempt to confuse the dice system into bending to your will. It does not work.
>Meanwhile, a poor guy sits in his room with several stacks of scratch paper as he tries to figure out what the heck that command meant.
>Mokou: Roll to get outta Chibi form.
>You roll a 4. Success! Your decorative fire burns off your chibiness! It's good to be back!
> If successful, try your KYUUTO BIIMU on Alice. Make a wide grin if the BIIMU fails.
>Just to make sure, you attempt a KYUUTO BIIMU on Alice. Unfortunately for you, you roll a 6.
>*poof*
>Dangit.
>"Well, that was certainly interesting," Alice observes after your KYUUTO BIIMU wears off.
> Information gathering time! Lead your party to the Hieda Residence.
> Bump into Keine on the way there and bring her along.
>You can't expect a Keine encounter out of nowhere! You'll have to roll for that.
>You roll a 2. Not quite what you expected.
>Ah well. You bring the sukusuku hakutaku along for the ride. You two, in fact, make for a rather cute pair.
> Ask Akyuu about the incident.
> Are there recorded precedents in Gensokyo's history? ROLL TO FIND OUT!
>Well, since you know your way around the human village well enough to not have to rely on dice, you reach Akyuu's house with ease.
>"Oh. Well, you certainly are gathering some strange company, Mokou." Akyuu grins. "I've seen the puppeteer before, but who's the spinning one?"
>Hina stops spinning long enough to curtsy to Akyuu. "Hina Kagiyama, goddess of misfortune at your service."
>"Strange company indeed..." Akyuu muses. "Well, if it's past history you want to ask about, I'm not sure if there are record of such an incident happening before. Let me check the archives for it..."
>Wishing for luck, you roll a 6.
>"Ah ha!" Akyuu announces triumphantly. "Here it is! The Strange Coin-Flipping Incident. That's close right? Funnily enough, there's not much information about it, other than the fact that the culprit was using a forbidden grimoire to create the effects."
>Well, now you have somewhere to start. There are magic books all over Gensokyo, and one of them's got to be the reason behind this.

Rika
> Go after the blue-white Shrine Maiden.
> BWSM for shortDUH. Ponder about your addiction to acronyms.
> Engage peacefully. For real, this time. We hold no grudges against her. Yet.
>There's no way you can catch up with such a fast shrine maiden. Why do all the shrine maidens move so fast, anyway?
>Wait, she's turning around. Lucky you. You've definitely caught her attention now.
>She knocks on the tank hatch. You think she's saying something but it's all just muffled noise from inside the tank.
>You open the hatch and pop out. "Hello! I haven't seen you around here before!"
>"Wow! Is that really a tank? It looks so cool! Does it work? How is it powered? Can you actually use it in spellcard battles?"
>Well, she's filled with questions, certainly. You can't get a word in edgewise.
>"Wait! I gotta show Kanako this! A cool tank made by a resident of Gensokyo! The kappa don't build stuff like this. I have no idea why, though."
>That's when you feel the tank getting lifted up. For a moment you think she's lifting the tank with brute force, but then you realize she's lifting it up with a current of wind.
>Gensokyo is full of weirdos.
>Wait, is she going to...?
>She sends the tank flying towards the mountain. Today is going to be a long day.
>"I'll be right behind you!" the shrine maiden calls.  Of course, you have other things on your mind.
>Such as the shrine that you are rapidly approaching. You really hope you aren't asked to pay for the damages.
> Add the blue-white to your party! Go exterminate youkai together!
> Do not forget about exterminating the red-white, too.
> Watch out for pink-haired lolis.
>You mentally add her to your party, although it doesn't mean anything.
>Wait, is that some sort of little pink-haired kid you're hurtling towards?

SitaorSatori
> Koishi is right. Utsuho might flip out any moment!
> Ask Kanako and Suwako for eggs.
>"Eggssss~" Utsuho moans. It's no use looking into her head. If she's talking about eggs, she's thinking about eggs.
>"Say, do you have any eggs?" you ask Kanako. "I think we need to cook some before Utsuho goes nuclear."
>"Hold on," Suwako says. She rummages in her hat. "I'm sure I have some in here somewhere."
>She pulls out a sleeping red-haired lady and drops her on the ground next to the hat.
>"Huh. That wasn't in there the last time I checked," Suwako mutters nonchalantly. "Ah. Here's some eggs."
>She tosses two eggs to you. You roll a 4, catching them right before they crack on the ground.
> Call Orin back and check if she's found Sanae's d20. Pocket it. Make sure nobody's watching.
> Use Orin's cartwheel as a saucepan and boil some eggs for Utsuho.
>Satori: Pray that Orin grabbed a d100. Or don't, if you think that would blow your cover.
>"Rin!" you call. She's rummaged around Sanae's room long enough, you expect.
>The kasha in question leaps down from her hiding place on the top of a shelf and lands in your lap. She snuggles you, then palms you a d20.
>You have no idea, but you were vaguely expecting something bigger. A d100, perhaps. Strange.
>You roll your regular 6-sided die one last time for stealth. It's a 3, which means that nobody but Rin and probably Koishi has noticed it.
>She then poofs back into human form. "I take it that you want me to cook some eggs for Utsuho?"
>You hand the eggs to her. "Yup. Do it fast; Utsuho's getting desperate." You point at the raven, who is currently gnawing on the table.
>Rin sighs. "All right then." She grabs Utsuho's hand, then leads the half-conscious bird into another room. "C'mon, Utsuho, I'll cook up a couple of eggs for you,"
> Offer Kanako and Suwako your assistance in sorting out the incident in exchange for the eggs.
> Keep Koishi away from Suwako's hat.
>"Wait, you're really going to help us in exchange for eggs?" Kanako asks incredulously.
>"Not just a couple of eggs. A lifetime's supply on command. Utsuho gets hungry down in the reactor, after all." You think about the possible deal. "Is it possible for them to be pre-boiled for convenience?"
>"Um..."
>That's when you realize that Koishi is nowhere to be seen. You think you have a good idea of where she is, though.
>You walk over to Suwako's upturned hat and yell into it. "Koishi! What did I tell you about playing in extradimensional storage spaces?"
>"But it's so fun!" Koishi's voice drifts up to you. It is followed by her upper body. "Besides, I've hardly ran into any black holes in there!"
>You sigh. "It's the principle of the thing, Koishi."
> Keep watching out for flying tanks. Realize this is what Koishi meant before.
> If there is a tank in sight, engage it. Use a diplomatic approach. Hope it works this time.
>You realize that Koishi is possibly influencing your subconscious thoughts. You have no idea why you would a tank to come barging into the shrine, or even what a tank would be doing in Gensokyo.
>Just to be sure, you check outside.
>There is a tank hurtling towards you. This is perhaps one of the most surreal trips to the surface that you've had. Of course, you don't visit the surface much, but still...
>Whoever's in the tank is thinking of something along the lines of Wait, is that some sort of little pink-haired kid I'm hurtling towards?
>You think that now is not the time for the diplomatic approach as much as it is the time to GET AWAY FROM THE TANK'S COLLISION COURSE!
>Your d20 rolls a 10, which means that you execute a hasty dive-roll that leaves you scratched all over, but it's still better than being in the way of a falling tank.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 05:22:34 AM by LaserTurtle »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2012, 01:20:43 AM »
Quote from: LaserTurtle
>You attempt to confuse the dice system into bending to your will. It does not work.
>Meanwhile, a poor guy sits in his room with several stacks of scratch paper as he tries to figure out what the heck that command meant.

It meant 'roll to return to normal'.

Hawkpath1337

« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2012, 01:37:47 AM »
Satori: Successfully solve the following anagram: sUtohu ieRuij.
Mokou: Say "You must gather your party before venturing forth."
Rika: Remark on how you're a PC-98 character.

PJ

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2012, 02:02:39 AM »
>Utsuho: Be hungry.
>Mokou: Go find Motoori. Ask if she lent out anything prior to the incident starting.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2012, 03:06:03 AM »
> Rika - Land.
> Check damage to tank.
> Unbreak any broken bones.
> Shoot that shrine maiden on sight.
> Be extremely annoyed at shrine maiden.

> Mokou - Should probably start with Patchouli. She'd know a lot about grimoures.

> Satori - Once Sanae shows up, read her mind to figure out why she thought hurling a tank at her own home was a good idea.
> Read mind of girl in tank.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2012, 12:14:07 PM »
Mokou
> Stop being chibi.
> Stare at Alice's grimoire.
> Watch Alice's reaction.
> Smile. Shrug it all off as a joke.
> Go visit Kosuzu's store.
> Be unaffected by Kosuzu's cuteness.
> Make sure Kosuzu is unaffected by the Sukusuku Hakutaku's cuteness.
> Ask Kosuzu about the Coin-Flipping Incident and the grimoire.
> Flip a coin for no reason. Roll for the outcome.
> Borrow two random grimoires.
> Mokou - Should probably start with Patchouli. She'd know a lot about grimoures.
... and then this.

Rika
> Attempt a soft landing. Possibly outside the shrine.
> Don't let this minor setback get at you! Hop out of MtPST, greet the residents and have a nice discussion about SCIENCE!
> Have an enthusiastic talk about physics with the big Hell raven with the cape!
> BHRWaCDANGIT!
> Prevent the pink-haired loli from interrupting your discussions. You'll get back to her later, SCIENCE always comes first!
> Hunger check.
> Pet the cat youkai.
> Ignore the blue-white Shrine Maiden.

I'll edit this post later with some commands for Satori, I'm kind of busy at the moment :V

Satori
> Assess damage to self.
> Read Sanae's mind.
> Make a Recollection Spell Card with the incoherent barrage of thoughts in Sanae's mind. Who knows, it might come in handy.
> Make the kid with the tank shut the hell up.
> Be a true leader.
> Attempt to start a calm, serious conversation with everyone on the premises (including Komachi) in order to plan our next actions.
> Disregard Utsuho's advice.
> Roll the die to choose our next destination!
> Round and round and round it goes / Where it points, nobody knows. Who thought about this, again?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 12:44:05 PM by marukyuu »
<-- Sig by Suikama

Hawkpath1337

« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2012, 10:56:21 PM »
>Mokou: Continue gathering your party. You need to have a total of six people before venturing forth. Including yourself.
>Satori: You must gather your party before venturing forth.(DON'T FORGET OKUU AND ORIN!)
>Rika: You must gather your party before venturing forth.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2012, 05:21:52 AM »
>Utsuho is already hungry, birdbrain!

Rika
> Rika - Land.
> Check damage to tank.
> Attempt a soft landing. Possibly outside the shrine.
> Don't let this minor setback get at you! Hop out of MtPST, greet the residents and have a nice discussion about SCIENCE!
>You have two choices. You could either let your tank crash into the shrine with a softer landing, or be courteous to the residents of the shrine and stop before you hit the shrine in exchange for a harder landing.
>No guesses as to which one you chose. You decide to destroy that shrine maiden's shrine in a petty attempt to get revenge.
>And lucky for you, you rolled a 6. Flawless landing for you! No broken bones or damage to your tank! The shrine is not so lucky. You think you broke a wall or something.
>Now, sitting in your tank will get you nowhere. You hop out and take stock of the disaster site.
>Well, could be better, could be worse.
> Have an enthusiastic talk about physics with the big Hell raven with the cape!
> BHRWaCDANGIT!
>You're starting to think that the reason you compulsivly make acronyms is that nobody ever tells you names.
>You don't know why you'd talk physics with the raven girl. She looks like a birdbrain, after all.
>"Well, that raven with the space cape is Utsuho Reiuji, the cat with a wheelbarrow next to her feeding her eggs is Rin Kaenbyou, and that girl clinging on to your back is my sister, Koishi Komeiji. I'm Satori. Nice to meet you."
> Prevent the pink-haired loli from interrupting your discussions. You'll get back to her later, SCIENCE always comes first!
> Hunger check.
>You don't want to talk with any three-eyed youkai! There is science to be done!
>"Well, if it's science you're looking for, go consult Kanako or Suwako. Suwako's the one with the weird hat with googly eyes." The pink-haired youkai thinks for a moment and then adds, "I'm a satori. It's my species too. Oh and Utsuho is a wiz at nuclear physics,so you might want to talk science with her."
>You don't seem to be ignoring Satori very effectively.
>"I read minds. What did you expect?"
>You are currently not too hungry, but you feel strangely heavier than usual.
>"Get off the crazy scientist, Koishi."
>"You never let me have any fun," Koishi pouts from behind you. When did she get there?
> Pet the cat youkai.
>Cat. That's a cat. Cats are meant to be petted. You must pet the cat.
>Well, cat-youkai, but your point still stands. You attempt to pet her, but she swats your hand away. "No petting until I have decided if you are either too much or too little of a threat to be stopped."
>
> Shoot that shrine maiden on sight.
> Be extremely annoyed at shrine maiden.
>You have no spellcard copied! What would you shoot her with?
>"Hey!" a familiar voice shouts. "Scientist lady! I forgot to tell you my name! It's Sanae! Sanae Kochiya!"
> Ignore the blue-white Shrine Maiden.
>You decide to ignore her most certainly not out of petty spite.
>Your roll of 2 does not help you with this endeavor. You decide that you must confront her sooner or later, so it's a good idea to get it out of the way now.
Rika: Remark on how you're a PC-98 character.
>Rika: You must gather your party before venturing forth.
>You have no idea what a PC-98 is, or wwhy you would be classified as a PC-98 character.
>Satori glares at her sister. "Koishi, are you planting weird ideas in people's heads again?"

Mokou
>Mokou: Continue gathering your party. You need to have a total of six people before venturing forth. Including yourself.
>You have no reason why you should need an arbitrary headcount of 6. You can gather as many people as you like!
>Of course, you have nobody else to gather, anyway. Your party consists of you, the sukusuku hakutaku, Hina, and Alice (and her dolls).
> Stop being chibi.
>Rolled a 6. Fantastic success!
> Stare at Alice's grimoire.
> Watch Alice's reaction.
> Smile. Shrug it all off as a joke.
>You wonder why Alice always carries that locked book around. Is that the grimoire behind all this?
>Alice senses you doing that somehow. She gives a proper cold glare in retaliation.
>"It was just a joke," you explain defensively.
>Mokou: Go find Motoori. Ask if she lent out anything prior to the incident starting.
>Ah, yes. That girl who's been collecting forbidden books lately. Kosuzu may know something about a book that could do something like this.
> Go visit Kosuzu's store.
> Be unaffected by Kosuzu's cuteness.
> Make sure Kosuzu is unaffected by the Sukusuku Hakutaku's cuteness.
>You know your way around the small village almost by heart. Kosuzu's book store is immediately recognizable because of its advertising.
The only bookstore to collect all those weird forbidden books that nobody's supposed to read!
>You remember seeing Kosuzu when she was younger, and her book-collecting is doing well.
>You have to roll to avoid cuteness, though. 2. You fail at avoiding Kosuzu's cuteness, but at least you weren't physically affected by it.
>Kosuzu does a better job of avoiding the sukusuku hakutaku cuteness.
> Ask Kosuzu about the Coin-Flipping Incident and the grimoire.
> Flip a coin for no reason. Roll for the outcome.
> Borrow two random grimoires.
>"The Coin-Flipping incident? It was before my time, but I've read accounts of it. I can't find the grimoire responsible, though. I do have a good idea where it could be, though."
>"Really?" you ask.
>"Well, if it's not here, then it's at one of the magician's homes. Nobody else has reason to keep a grimoire."
>Alice speaks up. "Well, it's not part of my collection in any case."
>"Well that leaves Marisa and Patchouli," Kosuzu notes to herself. "Hmm..."
>You wonder if you have to roll to decide the outcome of a coin now. You flip a coin and roll a 3.
>It lands on heads, completely independent of your roll.
>An idea pops into your head. "Say, Kosuzu, can we borrow a couple of grimoires?"
>Kosuzu shrugs. "Sure, I guess. I mean, business isn't going that great anyway. Nobody wants to buy strange magical books."
>You grab the first two you see off the shelves, and your die falls out of your pocket.
>Huh, a 1. Wonder what that rolled for. You pick the die up and pocket it again.
>Well, everyone knows that the largest collection of grimoires is in Patchouli's library! That shall be your next destination!
>At least, it was going to be until you rolled a 2. Now, there's a big pile of quantum geography standing in the way between you and Castle Scarlet.
>Not literally, of course. There's just a shady narrow path between impassable giant thorn bushes.
>This is not going to be a pleasant trip. On the bright side, it goes in the general direction of Castle Scarlet.

Satori
Satori: Successfully solve the following anagram: sUtohu ieRuij.
>You sigh. "Stop it, Koishi." Now, who could that girl in the tank be?
> Assess damage to self.
>You are rather scratched up, but you're a youkai, so you'll be fine.
> Read mind of girl in tank.
>What kind of person throws tanks at their own shrine? Even the other one never did something as crazy as that!
>Well, could be better, could be worse.
>The girl pops out of her tank. I don't know why I'd talk physics with the raven girl. She looks like a birdbrain, after all.
>Looks like you'll have to set some things straight. "Well, that raven with the space cape is Utsuho Reiuji, the cat with a wheelbarrow next to her feeding her eggs is Rin Kaenbyou, and that girl clinging on to your back is my sister, Koishi Komeiji. I'm Satori. Nice to meet you."
And now the author has decided he doesn't want to make the same scene again with just a different point of view. Fast forward!
>Well, Sanae's arrived and is bugging the scientist now.
> Satori - Once Sanae shows up, read her mind to figure out why she thought hurling a tank at her own home was a good idea.
> Read Sanae's mind.
> Make a Recollection Spell Card with the incoherent barrage of thoughts in Sanae's mind. Who knows, it might come in handy.
>Crazy barrages are surprisingly effective. This spellcard shall be Recollection 'Unrestrained by Common Sense'.
> Make the kid with the tank shut the hell up.
> Be a true leader.
> Attempt to start a calm, serious conversation with everyone on the premises (including Komachi) in order to plan our next actions.
> Disregard Utsuho's advice.
> Roll the die to choose our next destination!
>You think that you have done a fine job of keeping that scientist quiet. It's easy to do to people if you can reply before they speak.
>You decide to take the mantle of supreme leader. "So, what is our plan of action now?"
>"Eat eggs."
>"Shoot people from the inside of my tank."
>"Sleep more."
>"Lick everything, everywhere!"
>"Find some corpses to cart off?"
>"Youkai extermination~!"
>These guys are hopeless. You sigh. "Well, since nobody else has any ideas, shall I just decide the next destination randomly?" You take out your new d20.
>"Hey! That's mine!" Sanae notices.
>You ignore her, and roll a 4. "Castle Scarlet it is," you decide abruptly. "Now, does anyone have any objections?"
>Utsuho raises her hand. I want somewhere with food!
>"...That do not pertain to food?"
>Utsuho lowers her hand again.
> Round and round and round it goes / Where it points, nobody knows. Who thought about this, again?
>"Stop with the silly rhymes, Koishi."

Hawkpath1337

« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2012, 05:40:17 AM »
AAAAAALAUGHING FIT! My results were RIDICULOUSLY AMUSING~!

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2012, 06:24:53 AM »
> Rika - "Why there?"

> Mokou - Burn the thorn bushes.

> Satori - Wonder if you should try for GM or player.
> Distract Sanae by asking her for her character sheet.

PJ

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2012, 01:33:37 PM »
>Mokou: Fly, damnit.