Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins)  (Read 18211 times)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Six MyLO)
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2012, 01:47:20 PM »
... I'm probably stupid for being paranoid at this point. Rawrvig looks authentic (not a gambit) and HW's dealing of the Dormio wagon looks authentic as well (not a gambit as well).

I'll wait on the vote for now. ~MYLO~

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2012, 02:09:18 PM »
Well, I wasn't online between the last two updates (:toot:), but I don't expect people to buy this clear so whatever.
No, wait, this is wrong. No wonder I didn't remember it though, I was on for literally less than a minute at ~7 am and didn't even notice the thread was updated.

Right now what I'm getting from the Dan NK is nothing, because killing anyone but Rawr is pretty stupid. In fact, Rawr and HW were overall town reads and they can't both be scum, so it's only rational for one of them to have died... so this NK makes no sense. ^_^

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2012, 02:15:44 PM »
i just woke up let me think about this.
<-(first time in mylo)

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2012, 02:19:36 PM »
Honestly im also wondering how i didnt die.

one theory in my head is my lover is scum. when i think about it why am i the only one to talk about it before lylo and why am the only one to not get a neighbor qt.

Can we all get a name claim from everyone?

inb4 it really was huhwhat

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2012, 02:22:12 PM »
oh right im Megumi Kobayashi

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2012, 02:25:32 PM »
I'm still Shizue Satou the Vanilla Town.  Huh What and BT can claim while we're already here.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2012, 02:26:29 PM »
I was actually considering scum lovers in Shadoweh's case. (Dormio's gambit etc.)

I'm just a miserable old man, I can't be someone's lover. In fact, I'm  Sukekiyo Sagawa, Vanilla Town. I had a good life but am now losing it all. I thought the whole commit suicide thing was unique to my role at first.

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2012, 02:28:29 PM »
ok so either huh what is  Yuichi Kobayashi or he doesnt exist at all :V

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2012, 02:29:21 PM »
but i cant really see huhwhat as scum

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2012, 02:29:49 PM »
He better not be scum.  :wat:

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2012, 02:31:13 PM »
As long as the last scum doesn't have a role that makes us instalose if we No Lynch, we should probably do that.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2012, 02:32:50 PM »
Even if HW is your scum lover and that's why none of you died, I was still in a better position to get killed than Dan or Schezo. I'm considering acting like this NK never happened. >_>

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2012, 02:36:16 PM »
should probably wait for huhwhat to come back before deciding i guess?

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2012, 02:39:46 PM »
btw ive always wondered what does no lynch do for us anyways?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2012, 02:42:37 PM »
Gives us a bigger chance of lynching scum.

« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2012, 06:00:26 PM »
rawr, who is your character and why is she a vig?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2012, 07:40:18 PM »
The amount of effort I want to put into this game after that day 4 is so horrendously small I really don't care.

Since all of your horrid turbolynch logic nailed 3 townies who is the scum huhwhat?
No I won't accept your fos on me because your reason for dropping it in the first place was "The game moved on, what you did so far (day 1) is now null"

You honestly think that I, as scum, would throw that big a fit the end of day 1 just to delay the lynch on a town cross instead of give a closing comment and get out before I got two townie lovers to deathtunnel me?
Why the fuck?

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2012, 08:03:30 PM »
it's scummy that you're posting a huge defense toward me when i haven't even said anything about who i want to lynch today

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2012, 08:13:44 PM »
biggest problem with this game:
scum had to know shadoweh's role since night 1 based on dormio's claim, right?
why didn't they kill her night 3 instead of night 4? shadoweh was not mentioned trapping herself in her room during night 3.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2012, 08:17:34 PM »
I don't know Schezo, the whole discussion around the NL made it into something way bigger than it was. Two town wagons, waiting for a hammer, people are online for the hammer, scum don't have any motivation to hammer themselves, better let Bard do it.

Of course, I'm not claiming that scum wouldn't hammer or would hammer, because it's not a big deal. That's why the entire discussion was useless to begin with, and now you're using it as a defense.

HW, opinion on NL? Also, claim.

--cut: I'm not sure if that's an absolute. DID they have to know her role? They could in theory claim lovers in a way that doesn't make sense flavor-wise and get away with it. Also, there's a possibility that they knew about Shadoweh's name but not her powers, I guess. OR they did cop her and decided to not kill her - it wouldn't be the only weird NK itg. I'm not seeing any clear conclusion to be drawn from this.

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2012, 08:20:53 PM »
i'm the dude rawr mentioned, i die two phases after his character does and can't claim this until lylo. i had no idea he was the trigger for my death until he started implying he was, the "rawr is my waifu" crumbs were just me attempting to get him NK'd like i said

if we nl they'll just shoot you because nobody's going to lynch you and i have enough faith you're not the scums that we don't need to test this.

i'm pretty sure rawr is the final scum but we can wait to hear his vig flavor before i go about explaining this

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2012, 08:28:18 PM »
... HW, if Rawr is scum, how did Omba die?

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2012, 08:29:38 PM »
scum nightkill

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2012, 08:30:22 PM »
>_> I'll just wait for the explanation then.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2012, 08:55:43 PM »
It's scummy that I'm trying to follow up when you tried to quickwagon me before modkill....

Ok I'm done.  We'll wait for rawr.

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2012, 08:59:17 PM »
actually i decided rawr's vig flavor doesn't even matter. i am typing up my case

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2012, 09:03:43 PM »
scum rolecop knew shadoweh's identity from night 1. don't kid yourself on dormio, he didn't flip 1-way lover or anything and affinity confirmed he was a jailkeeper.

night 2 the reason to kill bard over shadoweh is obvious if they think they can out-wifom her. night 3, not killing shadoweh is a terrible idea because there's a chance she'll stop the kill. why would they delay until night 4 unless their kill was already occupied shooting a buddy? they're not gonna shoot me or rawr if they know we're not the doc

shooting omba doesn't make sense for town!rawr. scum don't fakecrumb a provable vig for no reason. rawr could have just assumed omba was a totally different role that could somehow prove - it's bastard mod so there's room for that sort of thing. what seems more likely to me is that omba planned to cement his town status by faking a vig on rawr with the bonus that they'd get an actual kill on whoever rawr supports, but then scum noticed flaws in the plan (why would omba be kept alive on future nights? what if somebody notices dormio's refuge in audacity bahpost?) and switched it around

why'd dan die? well, he's been pushing for scum between rawr and i for a long time and generally is good at picking apart set-up issues. scum shot him because they expected he'd figure out the gambit.

it's also a scummy connection that dormio was one of the few people who actually gave a shit about rawr's lurking, enough to make prod sentences but not to vote. lurkers would naturally be more memorable to their scumbuddies.

finally there are obvious balance inconsistencies with beloved-doc-healing-lovers + "1-shot nightvig who kills somebody on death guys!!!!!!"

##Vote: dr rawr (L-3)

i've read other people. i don't think bt is scum. i think schezo reads scummy, but there are interactions that hint toward him being town - omba obviously wasn't getting the wagon off of him yesterday, so if omba wanted to keep playing the super bus godfather role there was no reason to ask questions. it's more likely that omba decided to question schezo so it looked like he was giving the townie he was about to hammer a fair chance.

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2012, 09:09:42 PM »
biggest issues with this theory are why scum has a JK with no killing role and why the fuck scum would try this gambit in the first place.
i think the latter makes more sense if omba was originally intended to be the one shooting and they had to reconsider their plan after the forced NL. it's not too ridiculous for scum to try it if they think they can get away with it for the same reason i set up a mason claim with rawr last game - you have a scumteam consisting of a troll, an apathetic pseudo-troll and a guy who tries to sound like a sociopath, how are you going to make this game not suck hard for your team? former might just be bastard modding

schezo, bt, if you have explicit problems with this theory then pls respond because i'm not going to drop it without people slapping sense into me

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2012, 09:12:14 PM »
actually scum probably have a jk so they can't block + kill the cop as a failsafe

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2012, 09:20:35 PM »
Solid. I guess I'll wait for Rawr's reply.

What's your full claim?

Also, where DID Omba crumb vig?