Author Topic: Diplomacy: The Great War of '94  (Read 28988 times)

capt. h

• Only sane townie
Re: Diplomacy: The Great War of '94
« Reply #300 on: September 11, 2011, 04:50:37 PM »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 05:14:55 PM by Pesco »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #301 on: September 11, 2011, 05:02:56 PM »
Dear god capth, PUT THOSE IN A QUICKTOPIC OR PASTEBIN OR SOMETHING.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #302 on: September 11, 2011, 05:11:02 PM »
So I hear you blab a lot.  Prepare to die.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #303 on: September 11, 2011, 05:15:34 PM »
When the forum says you can't post that many words.

DO. NOT. IGNORE. THE. WARNING.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #304 on: September 11, 2011, 07:12:34 PM »
As far I am concerned.  I won the Wifom War. Every time, until I couldn't this turn.  Schezo famished after being carried by Kitten?  Please someone get this Prince some caviar and chocolates!

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #305 on: September 11, 2011, 08:11:03 PM »
[15:56:50] <Conq> Kitten
[15:56:55] <Conq> I heard you were going to backstab capth
[15:56:58] <Conq> Is this true
[15:57:03] <Conq> Was everything I believed a lie
[15:57:48] <~Kitten4u> Yes. :V

Well, free win for capth then. :V

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #306 on: September 11, 2011, 10:40:42 PM »
Next time I play this game (read: the very next oppurtunity), I'll use IRC for sure.  Kitten4U probably spent 1/2 her life trying to figure out how to conquer the world from all of capt.h's logs.

Capt.h, you shouldn't think I'm too honest.  I simply had no blatant reason to lie that game.  At the end though I totally forgot that the plane in the Baltic Sea could support an attack in Gda.  In hindsight I should have asked Dorian to use his plane to cut support.

Don't lynch me.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #307 on: September 11, 2011, 10:52:10 PM »
Dorian and I agreed to a ceasefire, so he wasn't going to.  I did a lot of planning that turn to make sure Schezo was going to get the builds he needed and I was willing to heavily sacrifice my own position as you saw.  I don't know why you guys thought that turn worked out so well for me because, while it went well for Schezo, I thought it went pretty terribly for me. :V  Granted, I suppose you guys didn't know I couldn't retreat into Sax.

While I'm posting I might as well get this gripe out there too.  Yes, the Kittenblock existed, but I don't recall saying how big it was.  It was formed by some some early game shenanigans and I just decided I didn't want to murder Schezo or Shadoweh.  Meaning, yes, the Kittenblock consisted of Kitten4u, Schezo and Shadoweh.  Everyone else was set to die when it was convenient.  In other words, by most player's own words this game and actions in previous games everything I did and everything I was planning to do was perfectly reasonable.  And yet, I basically spent the entire game after people realized I could win with 4 people personally attacking me until I cried.  I can deal with being upset over what looked like an inevitable loss, but that is absolutely no reason to treat me like that.  Or anyone else for that matter.  It was disgusting and I couldn't even defend myself before now because I couldn't tell anyone I was going to backstab Capth.  The fact that people actually thought I would INTENTIONALLY ruin a game for the lulz is...I don't even have the words for it.

Okay, with ANGST done I want to end this on a more positive note.  Capth was a super awesome ally and I'd totally work with him again.  I'm not at all disappointed that he got to win with us and I never had to backstab him. <3

Finally, in regards to next game, I'll start it sometime this week.  I think we could all use a bit of a break after this, so it'll probably start later in the week.  I'm still open to map requests during that time.
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #308 on: September 11, 2011, 10:59:27 PM »
Indiscriminate Lynchings for anyone that intends to be an ass about things. The game is declared over and DollS' word is final.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #309 on: September 11, 2011, 11:05:15 PM »
Someone draw up a map of Gensokyo and we can turn it into a functional map :V

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #310 on: September 12, 2011, 01:35:34 AM »
To be fair, Kitten4u, if the game continued another season I was going to backstab you and Schezo in the fall, use Dorian's cease fire to try to convince Dan to side with me above Dorian over the Winter, and try to use Conq to keep Shadoweh out of it :V.

It was not a good plan and wasn't in my interest, and I only considered it to keep the game running. I would have probably been happy to work with you right up until the turn you asked for Serbia. And I would work with you again too.

edit: for PX: http://captainonimaru.deviantart.com/art/Gensokyo-Traditional-Map-163278315
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 01:37:08 AM by capt. h »

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #311 on: September 12, 2011, 07:30:02 AM »
To be fair, if I hadn't ragequit, I would have tried talking to capth again and then left Dorian to deal with France himself while we attacked Egypt, so that would have worked out nicely! Everyone wants to work with capth. @_@

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.