Author Topic: Satori Quest II - Earth Spirit Festival  (Read 88676 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Satori Quest II - Earth Spirit Festival
« Reply #390 on: July 22, 2012, 10:13:19 PM »
>Chuckle a bit, and administer headpats. "Yes, Okuu, everyone's looking forward to the festival."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #391 on: July 23, 2012, 12:03:05 AM »
>Chuckle a bit, and administer headpats. "Yes, Okuu, everyone's looking forward to the festival."
>Okuu laughs, "I know! And they have good reason, because it's going to be awesome!"
>She continues on her little tangent, repeating several points she has already stated.

>Orin and Koishi walk in through the front door, and Orin immediately laughs quietly.
>"Okuu's still talking?" Koishi asks, looking puzzled. "Orin told me that Okuu was starting around the same time that Orin left to come and see how the souvenir stand was coming along."
>Orin sniggers, before composing herself with the ever-looming threat of bursting into giggles.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #392 on: July 23, 2012, 01:26:17 AM »
>"She's just excited."

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #393 on: July 23, 2012, 05:01:12 PM »
>"She's just excited."
>Koishi giggles, "I'm pretty excited, too. The souvenir stand is all stocked up, and they all look really awesome. Those Oni are really good at making stuff."
>Orin grins, "Yeah, they even did a good two-tailed cat amulet on a chain necklace. It was pretty accurately detailed, too."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #394 on: July 23, 2012, 05:09:07 PM »
>Smirk a bit. "They're Oni, despite common conceptions of them being rowdy drunkards who prefer to brawl, they're generally skilled at making things."
>"Which is why the underground has such a diverse and wonderful culture."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure