Author Topic: UK and E-Mouse (Season 1)  (Read 76331 times)

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Re: UK and E-Mouse
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2009, 09:59:19 PM »
We are...but...even so, switching modes...to at least try out being lovers would change the content and framework of our conversation...I mean, you don't DISlike me, do you?

Of course not. I thought you were the tsundere. :V
There was something here once. Wonder what...

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2009, 10:01:53 PM »
Of course not. I thought you were the tsundere.

And you got to the dere, now didn't you :P.

But at any rate...I don't see why you can't just accept me as a valid target of affection...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2009, 10:04:41 PM »
And you got to the dere, now didn't you :P.

But at any rate...I don't see why you can't just accept me as a valid target of affection...

I do accept that as a possibility, but I don't exactly have to follow through with it. :V

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2009, 10:06:27 PM »
I do accept that as a possibility, but I don't exactly have to follow through with it.

That's fair but...I mean...can't we at least try it?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2009, 10:52:07 PM »
That's fair but...I mean...can't we at least try it?

I'll admit it's tempting, but this would be rather superficial, wouldn't it? I'm not sure that would be healthy. I'm not really interested in taking advantage of your 'usage' offering... except maybe to stir up trouble by provoking contradictory actions or orders. I enjoy meta too much.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »
I'll admit it's tempting, but this would be rather superficial, wouldn't it? I'm not sure that would be healthy. I'm not really interested in taking advantage of your 'usage' offering... except maybe to stir up trouble by provoking contradictory actions or orders. I enjoy meta too much.

But...I like being taken advantage of, if that makes sense. So you really wouldn't be. Contradictory orders are actually really fun too...since it's like a game of chess with me as the board...I like that sort of thing...

And you can never enjoy meta too much (another thing we share it seems)

As for being healthy, don't worry about it...and why would it be superficial? Isn't dating the period that you actually fall out of infatuation and engage in true love? I mean...all you have to do is admit that I would make a very good toy for you and that you wouldn't mind taking me.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2009, 12:17:08 AM »
Dinner interrupts me once again!

But...I like being taken advantage of, if that makes sense. So you really wouldn't be. Contradictory orders are actually really fun too...since it's like a game of chess with me as the board...I like that sort of thing...

Man, if only Kira wasn't such an asshole.

And you can never enjoy meta too much (another thing we share it seems)

Hence my interest in psychology... especially evolutionary psychology. Knowing the oddities of what we think is good, but understanding WHY we think the way we do is even more exposing. And ways to improve on that, well...

As for being healthy, don't worry about it...and why would it be superficial? Isn't dating the period that you actually fall out of infatuation and engage in true love? I mean...all you have to do is admit that I would make a very good toy for you and that you wouldn't mind taking me.

Is it really? Based on dating sites and other conventional romancing, dating is just starting to get to know someone with the intent of getting into a romantic and/or sexual relationship. I'm not sure of that; dating, infatuation, and lust are not mutually exclusive. And don't necessarily lead into one another... especially the lust part.

And... hm. I wouldn't MIND taking you, but again, I don't like the wording of "toy." I don't particularly need help with sexual gratification, and mindgames would get boring or confusing quickly enough. Especially since we're basically doing that already.

Now, friend, that I can get behind.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 01:17:30 AM by E-mouse »

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2009, 01:11:28 AM »
Man, if only Kira wasn't such an asshole.

Death Note? I guess you can vaguely go with that. Not the best association

Hence my interest in psychology... especially evolutionary psychology. Knowing the oddities of what we think is good, but understanding WHY we think the way we do is even more exposing. And ways to improve on that, well...

That's sooo meta

Is it really? Based on dating sites and other conventional romancing, dating is just starting to get to know someone with the intent of getting into a romantic and/or sexual relationship. I'm not sure of that; dating, infatuation, and lust are not mutually exclusive. And don't necessarily lead into one another... especially the lust part.

Fair enough. My interpretation was that dating was to develop love after infatuation/lust.

And... hm. I wouldn't MIND taking you, but again, I don't like the wording of "toy." I don't particularly need help with sexual gratification, and mindgames would get boring or confusing quickly enough. Especially since we're basically doing that already.

Now, friend, that I can get behind.

Haha, sorry, should I pick a better word? And that's fine if you don't need sexual gratification. As for mind games, that's only one of my many talents...as you'll see if I can EVER get my freaking microphone to work.

As for friend, that's not the goal of this :P. I'd be happy to be your friend if you ceded the match, but that'd be somewhat unsportspersonlike.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2009, 01:22:18 AM »
Death Note? I guess you can vaguely go with that. Not the best association

Yeah. Appropriate mindgames, but terrible context. Mafia isn't much better, to me.

Fair enough. My interpretation was that dating was to develop love after infatuation/lust.

I guess that varies. From meeting in person, maybe, but organized setups, not as much. Hmm. Maybe I'm wrong on it, actually.

Haha, sorry, should I pick a better word? And that's fine if you don't need sexual gratification. As for mind games, that's only one of my many talents...as you'll see if I can EVER get my freaking microphone to work.

As in singing, or is this some other insinuation?

As for friend, that's not the goal of this :P. I'd be happy to be your friend if you ceded the match, but that'd be somewhat unsportspersonlike.

And also invalidate the whole thing anyway. When this sort of conversation is already quite friend-ish. :V

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2009, 01:25:03 AM »
Yeah. Appropriate mindgames, but terrible context. Mafia isn't much better, to me.

Ah, I see

Who knows. Aren't there songs about what love is?

As in singing, or is this some other insinuation?

Singing, playing sax, really, music is one of my major arts.

And also invalidate the whole thing anyway. When this sort of conversation is already quite friend-ish.

Invalidate? How so? It's not really collusion since it was done in thread. And sure, the conversation is friend-ish now. Without a goal do you think we'll keep talking?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2009, 01:30:38 AM »
Who knows. Aren't there songs about what love is?

I keep telling you, it's when 72 billion monkeys steal a Porsche and drive it off a cliff!

Singing, playing sax, really, music is one of my major arts.

Nice. Organized music is actually one of my weak points. I can sing, patch pitch, and keep rhythm, but I not very good at writing songs or following music from sheet representation... still, it's very nice.

Man. It's been ages since I stopped playing violin... I kept using too fast a tempo. Heh.

Invalidate? How so?

Well, more the collusion invaliding both of us from the contest. Sorry, that was unclear.

It's not really collusion since it was done in thread. And sure, the conversation is friend-ish now. Without a goal do you think we'll keep talking?

Yes. We've BEEN doing that. :V

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2009, 01:32:00 AM »
Yes. We've BEEN doing that.

Oh? So you say I'll never achieve my goal of your heart? Isn't that a little...callous?

Well, more the collusion invaliding both of us from the contest. Sorry, that was unclear.

Wouldn't be collusion

Nice. Organized music is actually one of my weak points. I can sing, patch pitch, and keep rhythm, but I not very good at writing songs or following music from sheet representation... still, it's very nice.

Man. It's been ages since I stopped playing violin... I kept using too fast a tempo. Heh.

I read it well enough, but I'm better on ear.

I keep telling you, it's when 72 billion monkeys steal a Porsche and drive it off a cliff!

I do not recall this.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2009, 01:35:26 AM »
Oh? So you say I'll never achieve my goal of your heart? Isn't that a little...callous?

Well, that's what I'm supposed to be doing, isn't it :(

Wouldn't be collusion

be your friend if you ceded the match

I read it well enough, but I'm better on ear.

I look forward to any examples, should they come to light.

I do not recall this.

Lurk more :V

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2009, 01:36:42 AM »
Well, that's what I'm supposed to be doing, isn't it :(

But you've already admitted you wouldn't mind taking me...what's stopping you?

I look forward to any examples, should they come to light.

Well if you aren't gonna fall for me whats the point? tzun~

And bah, I was lurking when the universe was concieved!

Or something.

And I'll ask TSO if that would be collusion.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2009, 01:57:09 AM »
But you've already admitted you wouldn't mind taking me...what's stopping you?

Mostly stubbornness and game-meta. :V Also, I'm not sure how entertaining you'd be as an ID!

Well if you aren't gonna fall for me whats the point? tzun~

What, you didn't find this an interesting conversation?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2009, 02:01:53 AM »
Mostly stubbornness and game-meta. :V Also, I'm not sure how entertaining you'd be as an ID!

Wasn't I hilarious as IM? I'd only get better

As for stubbornness...well, wasn't it you that said you wanted to at least temper that trait a bit? Wouldn't this be good practice? You don't have to give up immediately...maybe just a little bit before deadline?

I'd make it worth your while ;)
What, you didn't find this an interesting conversation?

It's fair. I'm sure I know a lot of people I could have conversations like this with. It's not like I really need you for them.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2009, 02:15:47 AM »
Wasn't I hilarious as IM? I'd only get better

I... actually don't remember. Give me examples?

As for stubbornness...well, wasn't it you that said you wanted to at least temper that trait a bit? Wouldn't this be good practice? You don't have to give up immediately...maybe just a little bit before deadline?

I'd make it worth your while ;)

It's something worth working on, but considering that I'm SUPPOSED to be stubborn here and it isn't supposed to be about making deals...

It's fair. I'm sure I know a lot of people I could have conversations like this with. It's not like I really need you for them.

\(^o^)/

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #107 on: October 10, 2009, 02:19:01 AM »
I... actually don't remember. Give me examples?

I broke the forums with my katamari.

Ok, that wasn't funny, that was stupid. At least I fit the idiot part well.

I stickied quality threads rather often

I made good edits to titles and posts where necessary.

Oh, and I made Nobu IP. Best choice EVAR.

Also, I wrote that hilarious "soap opera"

My short run as IM wasn't a bad one.

It's something worth working on, but considering that I'm SUPPOSED to be stubborn here and it isn't supposed to be about making deals...

Fine, I won't ask for deals. I'm merely saying that if you took me I'd make it worth your while. Not anything about the ID stuff. As for being stubborn being good, well, yanno, it can be unhealthy ^-^

And why are you so happy I have other sources of conversation?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #108 on: October 10, 2009, 02:34:51 AM »
I broke the forums with my katamari.

Oh, right. That. :/ Not pleased with that.

I stickied quality threads rather often

We have enough stickies already, and it seems like there are a good number of people that ignore them since they tend to be static.

I made good edits to titles and posts where necessary.

Oh, and I made Nobu IP. Best choice EVAR.

I can't recall any examples of post editing... are there any survivors you can find?

Also, I wrote that hilarious "soap opera"

My short run as IM wasn't a bad one.

Mmm... probably true enough...

Fine, I won't ask for deals. I'm merely saying that if you took me I'd make it worth your while. Not anything about the ID stuff. As for being stubborn being good, well, yanno, it can be unhealthy ^-^

If overgeneralized, at least. Which I do, but in this context...

And why are you so happy I have other sources of conversation?

You misinterpret my dear owata-chan.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2009, 02:39:47 AM »
Oh, right. That. :/ Not pleased with that.

It was an accident. If I knew it'd break the forum I wouldn't have done it.

I learned though. Ask before doing batshit things

We have enough stickies already, and it seems like there are a good number of people that ignore them since they tend to be static.

I didn't sticky often, just when it was worth it.

I can't recall any examples of post editing... are there any survivors you can find?

The BDSM thread was mostly my title changing. I cannot immediately think of any funny edits

Mmm... probably true enough...

FINALLY

If overgeneralized, at least. Which I do, but in this context...

Now now, you can't use contextual morality. That's cheating.

You misinterpret my dear owata-chan.

Owata?

And it looked like you were putting both arms in the air like "hooray!"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #110 on: October 10, 2009, 02:51:23 AM »
I hunger. I should probably eat before I reply, but oh well.

It was an accident. If I knew it'd break the forum I wouldn't have done it.

I learned though. Ask before doing batshit things

Katamari-ing up everything with more than two pages doesn't sound like a very good idea for preserving the particularly good threads, or even having a thread that's readable. :| If it was for kicks, sure, but it... isn't a good approach to archiving.

I didn't sticky often, just when it was worth it.

The BDSM thread was mostly my title changing. I cannot immediately think of any funny edits

I missed most of that one, admittedly, though I remember the topic of one massive thread changing regularly...

Now now, you can't use contextual morality. That's cheating.

Are you sure? Context is always relevant. Actually, I haven't heard about that one before, go on and explain...

Owata?

And it looked like you were putting both arms in the air like "hooray!"

Owata. Only with Owata will you understand.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #111 on: October 10, 2009, 02:52:55 AM »
Katamari-ing up everything with more than two pages doesn't sound like a very good idea for preserving the particularly good threads, or even having a thread that's readable. :| If it was for kicks, sure, but it... isn't a good approach to archiving.

I wasn't archiving ^-^. I was AVOIDING threads that were to be archived, actually

Are you sure? Context is always relevant. Actually, I haven't heard about that one before, go on and explain...

Desperate argument. I was hoping you'd agree and give me the argument I'd use. Looks like that backfired.

Owata. Only with Owata will you understand.

Uwaa~ But I donnnnnnn't :(

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #112 on: October 10, 2009, 03:06:14 AM »
I wasn't archiving ^-^. I was AVOIDING threads that were to be archived, actually

How much did you check the ones you were rolling up before doing so? Just because it doesn't come up immediately doesn't mean a thread wouldn't be considered worth preserving.

Desperate argument. I was hoping you'd agree and give me the argument I'd use. Looks like that backfired.

Yeah, I'm meta about morality as well, if the sexual jealousy discussion didn't give that away. :V

Uwaa~ But I donnnnnnn't :(

Then discover =(

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #113 on: October 10, 2009, 03:20:47 AM »
How much did you check the ones you were rolling up before doing so? Just because it doesn't come up immediately doesn't mean a thread wouldn't be considered worth preserving.

Title, first few posts, and if I remembered it.

Yeah, I'm meta about morality as well, if the sexual jealousy discussion didn't give that away.

HAha, ah well. But being so stubborn might cost you your chance at me, no?

Then discover =(

Will google be enough for it?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2009, 03:41:11 AM »
Title, first few posts, and if I remembered it.

Some didn't pick up after a while... meh. It's in the past now, guess I shouldn't be persistent about it.

HAha, ah well. But being so stubborn might cost you your chance at me, no?

There may be a tradeoff there! Having a 'chance at you' could definitely be interesting for me personally - maybe you too - but I'm not sure how much it would entertain others. When I'm not being a moron about it, I seem to have a decent track record with power abuse. Uncertainty!

Will google be enough for it?

Possibly. As well as attention.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #115 on: October 10, 2009, 03:44:34 AM »
Some didn't pick up after a while... meh. It's in the past now, guess I shouldn't be persistent about it.

Ah well...sorry

There may be a tradeoff there! Having a 'chance at you' could definitely be interesting for me personally - maybe you too - but I'm not sure how much it would entertain others. When I'm not being a moron about it, I seem to have a decent track record with power abuse. Uncertainty!

Well, I'm an exhibitionist, and I always put on a good show. I can guarantee it would entertain everyone...if you wanted to use me out here like that. But, having a chance at me privately is perfectly alright as well...

Well...would you like to at least test me a little? And see what I can do? Right here?

And I see...I'm impossible, am I mus? That's not very niccccccce!

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #116 on: October 10, 2009, 03:53:02 AM »
Well, I'm an exhibitionist, and I always put on a good show. I can guarantee it would entertain everyone...if you wanted to use me out here like that. But, having a chance at me privately is perfectly alright as well...

Well...would you like to at least test me a little? And see what I can do? Right here?

By various accounts, MotK isn't supposed to be a place for cybering.

And I see...I'm impossible, am I mus? That's not very niccccccce!

I am using a somewhat more specific 2ch meaning of owata in this sense.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #117 on: October 10, 2009, 01:49:14 PM »
By various accounts, MotK isn't supposed to be a place for cybering.

It isn't SUPPOSED to be but that never really stopped me ^-^. Oh dear, for someone so submissive I sure have a disregard for rules...

I am using a somewhat more specific 2ch meaning of owata in this sense.

Oh, I know where to look then...

Or not...hmm...this is irritating.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #118 on: October 10, 2009, 01:56:52 PM »
how sneaky, e-mouse. You were lucky to catch me with a headache yesterday. Today my clarity of mind has discovered your secret links.

And are you saying I have no life? How cruel. And inaccurate.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #119 on: October 10, 2009, 09:41:10 PM »
It isn't SUPPOSED to be but that never really stopped me ^-^. Oh dear, for someone so submissive I sure have a disregard for rules...

To be fair, there aren't really rules, just reasons to follow them. Given the lack of consequence or even warning so far, I guess the mods haven't minded too much. Is it since unregistered users can't see this forum?

how sneaky, e-mouse. You were lucky to catch me with a headache yesterday. Today my clarity of mind has discovered your secret links.

And are you saying I have no life? How cruel. And inaccurate.

Owata-chan is generally self-directed, I believe. Hence why the game kills owata-chan all the time, rather than everything.