Author Topic: Welcome to Abusemaiden  (Read 56958 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Welcome to Abusemaiden
« Reply #810 on: June 03, 2009, 01:07:14 PM »
My left nut is that awesome.

But it's so alone. ;_;

Gpop

« Reply #811 on: June 03, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »
But it's so alone. ;_;

Hey I said it's awesome.

I never said that it was lonely =/.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #812 on: June 03, 2009, 01:10:39 PM »
You try to cover up the truth, but we all know it.

It's lonely at the top. It's got no one it can respect, no one it can consider an equal.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #813 on: June 03, 2009, 02:31:32 PM »
I look into Cirno's classroom and I see:

Purvis
Purvis
Purvis
Purvis
Purvis
Purvis
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #814 on: June 03, 2009, 06:15:05 PM »
Shit's like Beetlejuice, man.

Now I have to make a mess of your pots and pans haunt your foes.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #815 on: June 03, 2009, 06:32:01 PM »
I just did the majority of my Japanese final today. I think it went pretty well, so that's one more final down. Also, first of three math assignments needed to secure my A completed.

And oh god what's wrong with me? I actually feel tempted to start playing the Phantasmagoria games more. First I need to learn how everything works though...

:D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 10:31:18 PM by Rurogi Shiki »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #816 on: June 03, 2009, 06:33:42 PM »
And oh god what's wrong with me? I actually feel tempted to start playing the Phantasmagoria games more. First I need to learn how everything works though...

ONE OF US!  ONE OF US!
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Gpop

« Reply #817 on: June 03, 2009, 06:35:39 PM »
Well the english patch is out now =/

!

Maybe that'll encourage you to play PoFV even more?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 12:06:46 AM by E-mouse »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #818 on: June 03, 2009, 06:42:44 PM »
I just did the majority of my Japanese final today. I think it went pretty well, so that's one more final down. Also, first of three math assignments needed to secure my A completed.

☆GET☆DOWN☆

Also,

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 12:26:33 AM by E-mouse »

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #819 on: June 03, 2009, 06:50:41 PM »
Well the english patch is out now =/

Maybe that'll encourage you to play PoFV even more?
It's out?
BRB downloading.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #820 on: June 03, 2009, 06:56:34 PM »
It's out?
BRB downloading.

My Google-Fu is weak and scurvy-ridden. Link that business?

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #821 on: June 03, 2009, 06:58:58 PM »
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=582.msg20135

It's, um, not very difficult to find, really.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #822 on: June 03, 2009, 06:59:05 PM »
I'm hungry

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #823 on: June 03, 2009, 07:06:11 PM »
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=582.msg20135

It's, um, not very difficult to find, really.

Yes, but you forget that I am handsome, strong, and idiot!

But seriously, thanks homeslice, I appreciate it! =]

Edit: Ah hell yeah!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 07:34:59 PM by Purvis »

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #824 on: June 03, 2009, 07:23:43 PM »

Get on with the times, man.

With just this one image, Touhou became manly.

...................__
............./??/'...'/???`??
........../'/.../..../......./??\
........('(...?...?.... ?~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.??
............\..............(

IF YOU WERE KILLED BY A UFO ATTACK I WOULDN'T BE AT YOUR FUNERAL BECAUSE I'D BE IN PRISON FOR KILLING THE SHRINE MAIDEN THAT KILLED YOU
ICHIRIN + UNZAN ARE TRUE BROS
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

PS: SISFIST is funnier

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 12:31:39 AM by E-mouse »

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #825 on: June 03, 2009, 07:29:13 PM »
Shit's like Beetlejuice, man.

Now I have to make a mess of your pots and pans haunt your foes.

You are not a heron. you do not ahev a long neck and pick fish out of the water w/ your nonexistant beak. Go away.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

nintendonut888

« Reply #826 on: June 03, 2009, 10:43:29 PM »
Oh god damnit, now I have to play PoFV. D:
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #827 on: June 03, 2009, 10:46:02 PM »
It can't be worse than this, Pervicus.

<3<3<3

Easy Mode

« Reply #828 on: June 03, 2009, 10:47:32 PM »
The sound on my PoFV is broken. :c
Well, the sounds work, but the music died.

nintendonut888

« Reply #829 on: June 03, 2009, 11:40:30 PM »
Aww, what a shame. I decided to test it out with mah main ⑨ Cirno, but WTF. Her focus speed is ridiculous, and makes her near unplayable. I had to play on easy mode. Still...<3 Cirno.

So 14 more endings to go...including the two extra clears I have to get. D:

Hope you're having fun.

Meh, the game is boring on easy mode. But Cirno's focus speed is so retarded I HAD to play on it if I didn't want to get frustrated.

By retarded do you mean too fast or too slow (...x_x)

As in WTF her focus speed is faster than Reimu's unfocused speed in EoSD/PCB.

Good lord.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 12:52:37 AM by Kanako Yasaka »

nintendonut888

« Reply #830 on: June 04, 2009, 12:35:36 AM »
Sorry to double post, but I predict an edit overwrite if I do this in that post. I decided on my last word to finally finish this little thing.

Yep.

Pooshlmer War: Donut moves to the center of the screen, and around him a circle of constantly moving nameless fairies form. The diameter of the circle is about as big as the circle of not death Yugi gives in Knockout in Three Steps BTW. These fairies make everything outside the circle essentially death with a backwards barrage, forcing you into the circle. Anyway, these fairies all begin firing flame bullets at Donut's position, dividing the circle into small sections of safe room. They then begin circling around him at a moderate pace, forcing the player to keep up with the rotating circle of flames. Donut himself sends poorly aimed response bullets in random directions throughout the card, so the trick is that you must circle around in the small area between the flames, while dodging his random bullets, and survive long enough to drain his health bar.

Meh.

EDIT: Second run through done. Question: Does Reimu have some sort of disease where she can't hit the computer? Because it seems like it. I didn't make the 1cc, but Shiki died all the same. I have to say though...the endings in this game are lovely, and make it all worth it. Consider this my Shikieiki fan conditioning. I've never really cared for her before, but maybe by the end of all this I'll be a fan.

Siki is awesome.

Also, when I first saw her in March 2k8, I thought she was a police officer. O_o

"Oh look, it's Komachi. What are you doing here? Are you selling oil or something?"

And I'm going to be SO sick of the credits by the end of this. It doesn't help that Another Dream is far and away the worst staff roll theme.

You can hold the... skip button, I don't know what it is on the keyboard, to speed through it.

Also yeah the last few stages can be pretty brutal. I died to Shiki three times as Mystia. Then beat her with full lives left. what

Party @ Post 837!

If polls still existed, I'd put one up to ask which character I should play next. Anyone other than Reimu, Cirno, Komachi, and Shikieiki will do (because I haven't beaten extra yet. >.>)

Medi so you don't have to hear her horrible excuse for a theme

Isn't Medicine like the Marisa B of PoFV?

Only against computers, and only offensively (I find her L1 pretty bleh). I'm midway through clearing as her.

She seems more capable of driving people insane than Reisen.

Also * Hatbot --> "E-Naz|PoFV rolls d15 and gets 7." [d15=7] so do whoever's seventh from the top unless you've cleared that already.

EDIT: Also Medicine and Yuuka's conversation is solid gold
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 03:59:14 AM by E-mouse »

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #831 on: June 04, 2009, 03:08:01 AM »
See you guys in about 4 days! I have to get up at 6:15 tomorrow so I can catch my flight to DC.

Bye. o/

Bye 'nako \o
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 03:25:53 AM by Rurogi Shiki »

nintendonut888

« Reply #832 on: June 04, 2009, 03:13:39 AM »
Bye!

Also, since I have a new post here: I think I may be able to circumnavigate that tricky issue of "mah computer's dying, I can't come here if it dies before we get a new one during Summer." See, it seems that my sister's coming home for the Summer. This actually annoys my mom, since she's nearly 20 and doesn't have a job, and apparently this means they need to go apartment hunting AGAIN, but ignoring that (...>_>), she always has her laptop these days. I'm sure at the very least I can convince her to let me on for at least a little bit every day if it comes to that.

So =D

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #833 on: June 04, 2009, 03:16:05 AM »
Not so =D, really.
For some reason, PoFV+Laptop=Laaaaaag.
Even SA loads faster.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #834 on: June 04, 2009, 03:17:47 AM »
If polls still existed, I'd put one up to ask which character I should play next. Anyone other than Reimu, Cirno, Komachi, and Shikieiki will do (because I haven't beaten extra yet. >.>)

I like playing as Mystia, if only for the adorable pairing of her with Mokou and to play as another member of team (9).

Also, since my own laptop is basically gone forever as punishment, I have to use my sister's when she's doing other stuff. It's gonna be hard to get online until the fall, I think... Good luck, Donut!

Gpop

« Reply #835 on: June 04, 2009, 03:43:53 AM »
For story, play as Aya. For some reason she's has the easiest story mode, along with another character, but I forgot who =/.

Medicine. That was probably the most comfortable PoFV Normal 1CC I've had yet.

But I don't really have a main =/. I haven't played PoFV in a while, but I'm starting again to read those endings.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 04:19:07 AM by E-mouse »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #836 on: June 04, 2009, 03:49:21 AM »
By abusing my Idiot Maiden powers for one of the last times, I have made Kanako's title match my new one and Donut's.

It seems that I will be the only Idiot Maiden Maiden for a while, too. :|

In PoFV related news! I'm going to get the English patch, play Shiki's story mode, and go rock out.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #837 on: June 04, 2009, 04:00:31 AM »
Okay that's cool. have fun. :x
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #838 on: June 04, 2009, 04:04:41 AM »
Well, like TSO said, the contest will be long, so I don't think you'll be stripped of your Idiot Maiden powers until it ends, Ruro. Rest calm, for now.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #839 on: June 04, 2009, 04:43:29 AM »
why are there people having conversations with themselves

Remarkable, isn't it?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 05:19:48 AM by Rurogi Shiki »