Author Topic: Guilty Alice! ROUND 14 OVERRR  (Read 249362 times)

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
Re: Guilty Alice! 14 - Outfit Embarrassment, Also Short Hair
« Reply #960 on: November 02, 2013, 05:09:50 PM »
Well it seems I missed my chance like I did for forgetting to finish my previous entry :V
Technically, entries end Saturday, in PST. In practice, this usually means I start the voting period Sunday afternoon - so if you've already started, you pretty much have a whole day to finish.

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #961 on: November 02, 2013, 08:56:01 PM »
Technically, entries end Saturday, in PST. In practice, this usually means I start the voting period Sunday afternoon - so if you've already started, you pretty much have a whole day to finish.

Yeah I don't think I'm gonna be finished for tommorrow seeing as I haven't even finished the rough and I've been working on it all day too
Livestream Artstreams|Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 0748-2156-8970

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

KrackoCloud

« Reply #963 on: November 03, 2013, 11:01:03 PM »
Round 14 Entries
FauxyBeast
Delfigamer
Vento
Sixten
The Box (YuniChikako)
Desu Cake
Vyrien
Freeze-Ex
EP
Voting ends Tue, Nov 5.
Let me know if I forgot anyone or linked incorrectly.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 12:16:15 AM by BananaBread »

pineyappled

« Reply #965 on: November 04, 2013, 12:17:09 AM »
+1 sixten
+1 freeze

« Reply #966 on: November 04, 2013, 12:36:20 AM »
+2 Sixten
+1 Vento

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
« Reply #967 on: November 04, 2013, 12:39:28 AM »
+2 EP
+1 Freeze

Delfigamer: Too few details! Almost zero of them!
:V

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.

KrackoCloud

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #969 on: November 04, 2013, 01:03:53 AM »
Well this WAAAAAAAAAAAS gonna be my entry, but my computer decided to fuck me over and close SAI whiel it was saving, and this seems to be the most recent saved version I have, the actual .sai file goes back to when teh lineart was about a 1/5th done and I REALLY can't be bothered to redo it as it took me all day to do the lineart as it is. :/

Freeze +1
Vyrien +2
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:12:26 AM by Zork787 »

pasu

• what are they talking about!
  • medi for 14.5 never ;_;
« Reply #970 on: November 04, 2013, 01:44:56 AM »

+2 Vyrien
mai waifu in my waifu from another game's clothes plus embarassment moe take all of my point vyrien ;-;;;;;; and that KLK reference too

and the ones I couldnt decide to give my +1 to, so erm no +1 from me this time

fauxy - v cute seijia, plus I like how she's different from the usual seijia crossover pics (more embarassed than smirking, usually)
vento -  :V
610 - adorable, ribbon chain moe (esp that su-san)
desu_cake - this almost got my +2 because of the similarities of eiki and satsuki but then... good job anyway!
The Box - v cute shy blushing marisa ;w ;
fREEEZE I SAID SHORT HAIR ;-; dat miko tho
So I was thinking about something, seeing as there are no formal rules about entries not abiding to the theme, do we do something about it, or just let it be?
two ways i thought of:
-to penalise the art's final score in one way
-let the voters decide whether to penalise the entry by not voting for it or giving it a lower score
highly likely it'll be the latter since it fits the more casual nature of GA, right  :V

fake e: zork - it would be a nice entry if you just applied some colour to the cheeks tho  :ohdear:

i should probably get to changing my sig but im too lazy

art thread / yukkuri quest thread

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #971 on: November 04, 2013, 01:51:11 AM »
+2 Vyrien
Miko's response left me laughing.

+1 Fauxy
An impresive first showing!
Bad command or file name

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #972 on: November 04, 2013, 02:05:28 AM »
fake e: zork - it would be a nice entry if you just applied some colour to the cheeks tho  :ohdear:

Well it seems that I actually didn't lose that much progress after all (to be honest I didn't actually check the sai file after cancelling the shut down so yeeeeeeeeeeeah :V) so I think I'll actually do that!(thank god crisis averted)

Sixten

• Legendary Creature - Frog
  • 6/10
    • House of Sixten
« Reply #973 on: November 04, 2013, 03:53:15 PM »
+1 Fauxy: Not too familiar with Seija (or any of the new characters), but this is well drawn and has a believable expression of embarrassment.

+1 Freeze: Very well drawn and smoking hot. Would have been +2 if you had followed instructions. The long hair aside, this looks more like "Ran and Chen are embarrassed that Yukari is wearing a cat girl outfit" than "Yukari is embarrassed to be wearing the cat girl outfit".

Delfigamer: Is that supposed to be Mokou? And exactly what is so embarrassing about her outfit?

Vento: Looks like you spent less time on this than on your other submissions, but it's still very well drawn as usual.

The Box: Well drawn and cute, but doesn't stand out to me.

Desu: Could have shown more of the hands holding the rod.. Nevertheless, both the expression and the outfit are great.

Vyrien: Fantastic drawing and expression. Almost got my vote.

EP: The horizon line for a shot like that is usually close to the eye level of the characters. You should have the scenery elements converge to a point on that line. While you're at it, fix Aya's right arm. Anyway, good concept, and the chicken masks are well drawn.

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
« Reply #974 on: November 04, 2013, 04:40:48 PM »
Delfigamer: Is that supposed to be Mokou? And exactly what is so embarrassing about her outfit?
It's supposed that she never worn a skirt.

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #975 on: November 04, 2013, 05:29:23 PM »
EP: The horizon line for a shot like that is usually close to the eye level of the characters. You should have the scenery elements converge to a point on that line. While you're at it, fix Aya's right arm. Anyway, good concept, and the chicken masks are well drawn.
Indeed, perspective errors everywhere D:. Haven't practiced enough with scenes, presumably.

The arm was definitely off - the originally intended pose was different, but became poorly adjusted after hand errors.
Bad command or file name

« Reply #976 on: November 04, 2013, 09:08:38 PM »
+1 Vento: Aw man, I love sketchy colored images. The movement with the steam coming out of Miko's outfit was portrayed really nicely.

+1 Vyrien: Tojiko really looks embarrassed! Kudos for that great expression. I gotta say that Miko in sensei's stripper pose really took the cake for me haha~

Sixten: Jeez, that's really cute. Like, really cute. I honestly had a hard time deciding between you three but I've been very into KLK recently so I guess that unintentionally skewed my judgement even though I know we're supposed to vote based on the theme at hand ;_;

Delfigamer: Mokou's expression's not bad, but I think just a tiny bit of shading or base coloring could've gone a long way! Keine was a nice touch, though.

YuniChikako: Nice Marisa! I like the outfit you chose for her--pretty cute!

Desu Cake: Now that someone's mentioned the Satsuki-Eiki parallel, I can see the resemblance! The cell shading's nice and I think the image channels the theme pretty well.

Freeze-Ex: Another great sketchy image. She looks a little more drunk than embarrassed, though. Also long hair :\) But the expression and movement's nice! miko wat're you doin

EP: I didn't know Cluckin' Bell was a thing but it looks hilarious! I'm not gonna talk about proportions or perspective or anything since other people have already pointed it out also i don't know how they work but the idea behind the image is an interesting and different take on the whole "embarrassment" theme and I like that.

First time voting; hope I did things right! Man, I really like this thread. Everyone's drawing styles are so cool ;w;

« Reply #977 on: November 05, 2013, 12:25:52 AM »
fREEEZE I SAID SHORT HAIR ;-; dat miko tho
So I was thinking about something, seeing as there are no formal rules about entries not abiding to the theme, do we do something about it, or just let it be?
two ways i thought of:
-to penalise the art's final score in one way
-let the voters decide whether to penalise the entry by not voting for it or giving it a lower score
highly likely it'll be the latter since it fits the more casual nature of GA, right  :V

i think entries that doesn't follow the rule should get penalty like 50% of the point or -2 point something like that
i am just having fun in the GA for now
too full with commission so cant rly apply input on the GA
so i dont rly mind having point deduct
like pasu say it's all about casual and participation |OwO>/

Genso

• Worldly Illusion
  • まかせろぜ。
« Reply #978 on: November 05, 2013, 12:41:31 AM »
This was a lot harder to decide than I thought. Ended up not being able to decide on a +2 for four candidates, so I decided on just two +1.

Vyrien +1: Loved this one a lot and it just made me laugh. The expression is wonderfully portrayed and it even has some Kancolle-ness in it  :V.

Vento +1: Given that I've been into KLK as well (like half the thread here), just loved this one.

Sixten: Had a tough time deciding for this one as well. I liked it a lot but I felt that more embarrassment would have made it for me.

Fauxy: Wanted to vote for this one as well. Seija's expression was well drawn and the crossover was really brings to mind certain scenes in KLK for me.

Didn't make it due to midterms, but hopefully I'll be less busy for next round.

danyun

• Accomplished Lurker
  • Hey
« Reply #979 on: November 06, 2013, 12:28:57 AM »
+1 Vyrien
+1 Sixten

Both just strung a cord in me.
I like rain. Do you like rain?

KrackoCloud

Re: Guilty Alice! ROUND 14 OVERRR
« Reply #980 on: November 07, 2013, 03:36:09 AM »
Sorry for the late results!
Guilty Alice Round 14 Results!

The winner is...
Vyrien!

With Sixten and Freeze-Ex in second place!
Vyrien, you know what to do next.

i think entries that doesn't follow the rule should get penalty like 50% of the point or -2 point something like that
i am just having fun in the GA for now
too full with commission so cant rly apply input on the GA
so i dont rly mind having point deduct
like pasu say it's all about casual and participation |OwO>/
Looks like we're all pretty much on the same page. The voters so far seem to have done a pretty good job on voting for things that fit the theme, so there's no real problem yet. I'll leave it at that.

This thread has almost reached 1k posts!
I suppose we can leave this thread out for a while longer, but the next round is going to be on a whole new thread! See you guys there.

E: There's a new thread. Get to it, guys.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 07:29:44 AM by BananaBread »