Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 2nd - Text Adventure of Mystic Light  (Read 157506 times)

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 2nd - Text Adventure of Mystic Light
« Reply #990 on: June 02, 2011, 08:50:59 PM »
>Reptile Ruffian: Damnit. Where would we be able to get a quick bite to eat that's on the way? Would stopping by the shrine to down some rice be too far out of the way?

>Cairnyuyurms: "Thank you, Yukari dear. Do take a rest if you need it, though! We could make our own way back."
>Head in!
>Densite Drunkard: Ponder which Deva to ambush in greeting.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #991 on: June 02, 2011, 09:18:39 PM »
>Cortex Crumpler: "You know I couldn't go back there, but that's not what I'm talking about."
>Gesture around.
>"Look at this place. Why are we in this depressing void rather than someplace nice?  We've both be herded here; I certainly didn't come because I wanted to. And I'm certainly not going to be allowed to leave if I wanted. I'm a prisoner, and I suspect you would be too if you refused to play your part.  And we're not going to have any kind of privacy, the judge there hasn't even considered leaving us alone, and my jailer, well...this is her place, how could I hope to escape her notice here?"
>Shake head and sigh.
>"Anyways, I'll tell you why I'm really here. Because she wants me to repent. She wants me to break down and say I'm sorry and strike a blow against that voice that's been coming after her. That's all it is. She doesn't care about me or you. She cares about her status quo. She cares about beating her enemy, and that's all I am to her. That's all anyone has been to her, just tools. So, I refuse to play along any longer."
>Satori replies "Have you ever considered that this is for your own good?"

>Shiki: "I think you're misreading my intentions. You know what Reimu was going to do, and she wouldn't have been alone in attacking you."
>"Now, if you desire privacy, well, all you needed to do was say so. I will leave you two to yourselves."
>Koishi responds "I doubt you'll go anywhere where you won't be able to watch. And even then, the gap hag-"
>A loud cough echoes through the void.
>"-and the voice are still watching."
>Yukari remarks "You know, if you wanted privacy, I can drop you off somewhere."

>Pick a direction and fly until we can't see or hear the two of them, then face the way we came from, sit down, and wait.
>You fly far away into the void until you can't see the Komeiji sisters. Then, you sit and wait.
>Yukari says "I suggest you just leave the gap space."

>Reptile Ruffian: Damnit. Where would we be able to get a quick bite to eat that's on the way? Would stopping by the shrine to down some rice be too far out of the way?
>Yes, considering that the shrine is practically in the opposite direction of where you're heading.

>Cairnyuyurms: "Thank you, Yukari dear. Do take a rest if you need it, though! We could make our own way back."
>"I'll keep that in mind, Yuyuko."

>Head in!
>You both head in. You find yourself at the exact center of the underground city, which is an intersection near several bars and restaurants.

>Densite Drunkard: Ponder which Deva to ambush in greeting.
>Yuugi would be the best to ambush. Deva K is too serious, and you don't know what happened to the other Deva.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 09:21:00 PM by Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer »

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #992 on: June 02, 2011, 09:26:02 PM »
>Deodorant Denier: Where would we be able to get a quick bite to eat on the way to the Moriya Shrine?

>Suika: Be going along with Yuyuko for the gap trip.
>Observe our dropoff point!

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #993 on: June 02, 2011, 10:18:41 PM »
>Deodorant Denier: Where would we be able to get a quick bite to eat on the way to the Moriya Shrine?
>You probably wouldn't be able to find a place to eat on the way there. At best you'd have to turn around and head to the Human Village.

>Suika: Be going along with Yuyuko for the gap trip.
>You enter the gap.

>Observe our dropoff point!
>You find yourself next to Yuyuko at the center square of the Ancient City. Ah, memories...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #994 on: June 02, 2011, 10:28:40 PM »
>Gila Groupie: How well do we fight on an empty stomach?
>If it wouldn't make that big a difference, screw it - charge on to the Moriya Shrine. Maybe we can play nice and get some food from Sanae before commencing the ultraviolence. She wasn't the one responsible for that, was she?

>Sierra Yuyures: Begin to seek out the Palace of the Earth Spirits! Enjoy the sights along the way!
>Beer Bamboozler: Tag along for now. Where would Yuugi be relative to our position, or are we disoriented at the moment?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #995 on: June 03, 2011, 12:38:58 AM »
>Gila Groupie: How well do we fight on an empty stomach?
>You can fight decently on an empty stomach.

>If it wouldn't make that big a difference, screw it - charge on to the Moriya Shrine. Maybe we can play nice and get some food from Sanae before commencing the ultraviolence. She wasn't the one responsible for that, was she?
>Screw it. You continue on. Maybe you can get something to eat over there.

>Sierra Yuyures: Begin to seek out the Palace of the Earth Spirits! Enjoy the sights along the way!
>You've passed by here before today, so you know where to go.

>Beer Bamboozler: Tag along for now. Where would Yuugi be relative to our position, or are we disoriented at the moment?
>You don't know where Yuugi could be right now.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #996 on: June 03, 2011, 02:05:15 AM »
>Shiki: "Perhaps I should. Where are the others right now?"
>When Yukari answers: "Send me to the Moriya Shrine, then."
>Enter the gap once it forms.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #997 on: June 03, 2011, 03:12:13 AM »
>Shiki: "Perhaps I should. Where are the others right now?"
>"Reimu's in the Moriya Shrine, Suika and Yuyuko are in the Ancient City."

>When Yukari answers: "Send me to the Moriya Shrine, then."
>"Hopefully you can stop the resulting violence."

>Enter the gap once it forms.
>You wait for the gap to open for...you start counting. 75 seconds. You enter.
>You find yourself in front of the Moriya Shrine. Based on the fact you don't hear loud, violent noises or shouting, you guess that Reimu isn't around yet.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #998 on: June 03, 2011, 03:19:27 AM »
>Shiki: "Hello?"
>If nobody answers, enter the shrine.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #999 on: June 03, 2011, 03:54:29 AM »
>Ego Emancipator: "Not my good, Satori. Their's. It's like I said, my wellbeing or desires don't enter into it at all. I'm just a supposed to be a good little soldier in Eiki's struggle, and not have any desires outside of it."
>Glance upward.
>"Did she even show any real concern for you, Yukari? Anyone can see that you've been struggling with your own problems, but has she even stopped once in using you as a highly effective horse?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #1000 on: June 03, 2011, 03:57:19 AM »
>A reminder to the parser: Although Yuyuko is the most vocaly concerned about Yukari's condition, Shiki has also voiced such concern.

Also:

>Shiki: Shank Kanako before she shanks us.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 04:00:02 AM by GuyYouMetOnline »