Author Topic: Touhou Pocket Wars EVO Plus: Some music not playing + other issue  (Read 3656 times)

Axel Ryman

• Fear me
I seem to have problems with some character themes not playing(Rin's, Iku's, and Kanako so far, maybe others). It's possible I didn't patch the game correctly so that might be why. Another issue I'm having is when enter Gensokyo and I click on a location, sometimes it automatically puts me up against the Rival, and if I click again I usually get an error and have to close out. Ideas on what I did wrong?

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
Re: Touhou Pocket Wars EVO Plus: Some music not playing + other issue
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 09:07:49 PM »
This should really be in Help Me Eirin/Tech Support.

As for your problem... Sorry, I've never played it so I can't help. :<

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 10:54:42 PM »
Sounds like you didn't patch properly. I don't know/remember what the current versions are, but you want to make sure you get the same version for BOTH the japanese, and English patches. any consistent crashes with certain characters only is a very big indication that you have not done so.

As for the rival thing, sorry, never heard of that one, just might be a side effect of the above problem though.

Axel Ryman

• Fear me
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 12:04:15 AM »
This should really be in Help Me Eirin/Tech Support.

:colonveeplusalpha:

Is what I did when I saw I put this in the wrong area.

Sounds like you didn't patch properly. I don't know/remember what the current versions are, but you want to make sure you get the same version for BOTH the japanese, and English patches. any consistent crashes with certain characters only is a very big indication that you have not done so.

I think I've only had 3 crashes, excluding those errors I have. Doubt it helps but here's the error I get.

I most likely did patch wrong. I got 2.02 English.

Edit: I fixed the music issue but the instant-Encounter while in Gensokyo continues to happen. The other glitch still happens but I'll just do it since I'm almost done with them. Seems the music issue was due to my Patch3, which was in English. I put in the Japanese one and it fixed it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 08:01:27 PM by Axel Ryman »