Author Topic: Concealed the Conclusion English Patch 0.7214 - AWA 19 edition (2013-08-29)  (Read 57034 times)

Lukesky180

• Knight of the Hungry Ghost
  • Yuyuko-sama!
    • HSE-Endeavor's Robotics Team
Re: Concealed the Conclusion English Patch - 0.383 - Call for Translators!
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2012, 09:40:35 PM »
Indeed, I am rather not completely sure if they are as accurate as you need, but it's all I can do.
>This is the little mistress.
>Oh, hello little one!
Is this my dream, the destiny to behold?
~Sister of Scarlet~

Lukesky180

• Yuyuko-sama!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2012, 01:10:13 AM »
I do not mind if anyone checks the translations for accuracy. I, for one, am not a professional, and I would actually prefer if they are checked for accuracy.

Also, Ending 3 translated. All the endings are finished.
>Oh, hello little one!
~Sister of Scarlet~

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2012, 01:18:34 AM »
OK, I'll head over to TARC now and ask.

Lukesky180

• Yuyuko-sama!
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2012, 01:24:29 AM »
Alright. Happy checking!
>Oh, hello little one!
~Sister of Scarlet~

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2012, 10:07:24 AM »
Version 0.397.

Critical fix in Patchouli's dialogue. All previous versions have been recalled. I really need these tested properly...

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
Re: Concealed the Conclusion English Patch - CRITICAL FIX 0.3971
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2012, 05:38:16 AM »
Version 0.3971.

It turns out I forgot to save the file that I fixed. :colonveeplusalpha:

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
Re: Concealed the Conclusion English Patch - NEW VERSION 0.5263
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2012, 11:45:18 AM »
Version 0.5263.

Just in time for C83. New additions include Endings 1 and 2 and most menu descriptions. Untested as usual, so please inform me if you encounter any issues.

Goldom

• Whee
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2012, 10:25:04 PM »
Um, I'm not sure which ending I was supposed to be seeing (Normal, MarisaB), but instead of any sort of proper text the credits showed various text off the main menu ("Reset all data," that sort of thing). This is my first time using this patch so not sure if that's known and just not translated yet or a bug.

Also... that was a depressing story.

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2012, 12:57:44 AM »
Thank you for the prompt report. That was a mistake in the last version which has now been fixed:

Version 0.5268.

The bad ending has to be the most depressing part of the story, without question.

Lukesky180

• Yuyuko-sama!
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2012, 01:26:54 AM »
Hooray! it's really nice to see that a new version is out after some time. It's nice seeing that the project is still alive!

I haven't seen any issues using that last one, and am very happy about the results.
>Oh, hello little one!
~Sister of Scarlet~

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2013, 09:03:21 AM »
Hi, I got this when I tried to unzip the rar folder.

!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\SE\PlayerShot.wav
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\SE\powerup.wav
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\SE\Spark.wav
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\IMAGE\Edge.png
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\IMAGE\Flash.png
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\IMAGE\Gauge.png
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\IMAGE\player_marisa.png
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\IMAGE\Select.png
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\IMAGE\Shock.png
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in CtCEnglishReadme05268.txt
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\IMAGE\Thumbs.db
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Patchouli0.dnh.bak
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\DATA\TTH_ED.DAT
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\DATA\TTH_EIYA.DAT
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\DATA\TTH_EXPH.DAT
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\DATA\TTH_KAEI.DAT
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\DATA\TTH_KOUMA.DAT
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\DATA\TTH_LOTUS.DAT
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\DATA\TTH_MENU.DAT
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\DATA\TTH_SPELL.DAT
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\1.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\2.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\3.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\4.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Alice0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Alice99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\AyaB0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\AyaB99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Eiki0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Eiki99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Eirin0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Eirin99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Font.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\SE\index.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\IMAGE\index.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Kaguya0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Kaguya99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Medicine0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Medicine99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Meirin0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Meirin99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\MimaB0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\MimaB99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Patchouli0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Patchouli99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\INCLUDE\Player.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Reimu0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Reimu99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\ReimuW0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\ReimuW99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\ReimuX0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Remilia0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Remilia99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Sakuya0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\Shot.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\INCLUDE\Spell.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\SuikaA0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\SuikaB0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\SuikaB99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\SuikaC0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\TewiA0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\TewiB0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\TewiB99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\TT.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\YukaB0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\YukaB99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Yukari0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Yukari99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Yuyuko0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\Yuyuko99.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in script\thC\YuyukoYukari0.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Unknown method in player\THC_MARISA\__index_UserShot.dnh
!   D:\Scan-happy\Copy of CtC\CtCEnglish_0_5268.7z: Error - operation failed

And is there a set of instructions for patching this? The readme was completely blank.

Lukesky180

• Yuyuko-sama!
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2013, 04:46:26 PM »
Alright, here are some things that I've noticed, that may or may not affect performance/accuracy?

Main Menu + Descriptions:
In Practice Description: Practise -> Practice
Easy, Normal and Lunatic Mode Descriptions: Text cut off?
Stage + Spell Practice: Text Cut off?

I hope this helped, and I will post some more soon!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:19:50 PM by Lukesky180 »
>Oh, hello little one!
~Sister of Scarlet~

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2013, 05:28:36 PM »
Sorry for bumper without introducing myself in new forum. :wat: :ohdear:

There also bug which the text on ending 3 for being untranslated for play 2 different routes but not surviving the Reimu's Last Word.

Condition for Ending 3 is
- survive Reimu's Last Word
- not survive but done 2 different Marisa routes

My trial was Marisa-A (die on Last Word) and Marisa-C (die on Last Word). Got Ending 3, but in Japanese instead. My CtC version is R2.00, not R2.01.

At least I survived it for 3rd time for Last Word - Thank you translator (Lukesky180) and script programmer (Arcorann).  :D

Lukesky180

• Yuyuko-sama!
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2013, 10:48:21 PM »
Welcome to the forums! It's nice having yet another member of this community.  :D

About the Ending 3, the translation is being double-checked, so I'm not sure if Arcorann has implemented them yet. About the bugs, he should be getting back to you. Once again, welcome to this community. It's nice meeting you!
>Oh, hello little one!
~Sister of Scarlet~

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2013, 07:34:57 AM »
@brainkiller: What program are you using to extract the files? I think I know what the problem is though, and I'll put through a new version in a day or two which avoids the issue.

@Lukesky180: Noted. Will be fixed in the next version.

@Vendetta: As Lukesky180 said, I am waiting for the Ending 3 translation to be double-checked before inserting it into the patch, so you'll have to make do with Touhou Wiki's translation for now.

Re: Concealed the Conclusion English Patch - NEW VERSION 0.5268
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2013, 09:35:24 AM »
Owh, just give in to the wiki btw (although, no feels in the ending  :( ).

Question 1 : What does not yet implemented in this translation yet? Whats the next progress?

Question 2:
I tried open script files with text editor (namely just notepad and CodeBlock) , what I get is millions of functions (already wreck my mind as computer science student).
Can I know how to edit those script with guidelines to do it?  ???

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2013, 02:32:32 PM »
Hi Acrorann, thanks for replying. I'm using WinRAR full edition to unzip them on WinXP SP3. And I find it weird that I'm the only one who gets this kind of error? I mean, nobody else seems to have any problems so far.

I should also mention that while the file, when downloaded, was 1.5mb, the files inside are all 0kb each, even before unzipping.

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2013, 07:42:54 AM »
Hi Acrorann, thanks for replying. I'm using WinRAR full edition to unzip them on WinXP SP3. And I find it weird that I'm the only one who gets this kind of error? I mean, nobody else seems to have any problems so far.

I should also mention that while the file, when downloaded, was 1.5mb, the files inside are all 0kb each, even before unzipping.

For sure that happens to me, a long long time ago. Alternatively, I am using 7zip if WinRAR fails on me again.  :]
All the files inside is truely 0kb packed, but the size actually bigger when extracted..

Let us be sure that file you downloaded is really actual file. Look for CRC errors, if none, try MD5 checksum.
If MD5 checksum is match with original file, then your WinRAR or system have a problem actually.

Since you using WinXP, try to copy & paste carefully. Unlike WinVista & Win7 that have merge function, my WinXP experience with registry problem (actually, WinXP is perfect, just my comp problem) getting copy & paste nowhere.

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2013, 08:16:38 AM »
New version:

Version 0.5272.

I changed the compression method, hopefully there should be no more problems.

@Lukesky180: "practise" is the verb, "practice" is the noun.

@Vendetta:

- The translations not included in this version are Ending 3, the music comment translations, the spell card comment translations, and a few menu descriptions. Ending 3 is highest priority at the moment.
- The dialogue text is found in the files named by (Name)0.dnh and (Name)99.dnh. The text for everything else is cached in the TTH_*.dat files using Common Data, the functions for which can be found in \lib\THCCL\Font.dnh.

Lukesky180

• Yuyuko-sama!
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2013, 06:45:24 PM »
Oh, ok.

On the talk page of the endings of  CtC will be where most of the translation corrections will be discussed, and in the future.
>Oh, hello little one!
~Sister of Scarlet~

« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2013, 08:19:55 PM »
In reply to Vendetta, I know what you mean, but in my years of usage, there are only two reasons that could explain such a file problem:

1) I didn't download it properly (due to a random disconnection that I had no idea occured while afk, usually the case. a re-try would solve the problem)
2) The file itself is corrupted. Again, a retry usually solved the problem.

This case was kinda unique, I had retried it at least three times with no difference. Was about to try it on another computer when Acrorann uploaded his latest copy, so I didn't try. Thanks for the information too!

EDIT: Shoutout to all translators and script writers, thank you for a job well done!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 09:02:36 PM by brainkiller »

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2013, 05:11:57 PM »
@Acrorann

Thanks for guidance for script. I think I have small clues to each function which I used to try in Danmafuku and its Wiki really help.

The problem arise when to find script file for Ending 3, Spell Card Commentary and Music Room  Commentary (Cant help since it still in Japanese).
I also have problem to Common Data as well, what should I use to open it?  :blush:

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
Re: Concealed the Conclusion English Patch - NEW VERSION 0.5272
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2013, 04:12:22 AM »
I posted a script on the first page which uses the functions from CtC to display the text to the screen. It's a bit rough but it should give you a general idea of how to access the data. There are more functions in libTHCCLFont.dnh that will be useful should you wish to understand how the data is encoded and stored.

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2013, 12:00:11 AM »
Version 0.5949.

Ending 3 completed. Next priority is music comments.

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2013, 06:59:31 AM »
Version 0.5949.

Ending 3 completed. Next priority is music comments.

A toast to Arcorann! Will try check all ending afterwards to see the linearity of storytelling.
Suppose that would not be a problem.

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2013, 12:48:45 AM »
Version 0.5983.

Release for Reitaisai 10 (slightly early because otherwise it'll be missed in the TH13.5 and TH14 hype). Some spell card names revised, title theme comment inserted. I'm still waiting for translations on the rest.

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
Re: Concealed the Conclusion English Patch 0.5983 - Reitaisai 10 edition
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2013, 07:49:51 AM »
Version 0.6537. Release for Comiket 84. Again, it's just before the release of a Touhou game...

Expect another release soon. I'm still inserting comments, after all. Also, please inform me which comments are cut off.

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
Re: Concealed the Conclusion English Patch 0.6537 - Comiket 84 edition
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2013, 07:53:42 AM »
Version 0.7214.

Six stages of spell card comments inserted. Still waiting on translations for music comments.

Okay so how exactly do you get this patch to work? There's something about 1.00 and 2.00/2.01 and it not working with 1.00 or something? I can't find any clear instructions anywhere on how exactly to get 2.00/2.01. There are literally no instructions. I have "THC R 1.00" and I would like to use the English translation patch so that I can actually understand what's going on. Do I need to update to the latest version or something? If so, how do I? I've looked everywhere and haven't found any update patch. It would be very much appreciated if someone could clear my confusion here.

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
Get the patch from the official CtC page. Point it to your installation folder (the top one, above th_dnh).