Author Topic: SA Relocking Problems  (Read 1839 times)

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
  • Local Unbalanced Danmakufu Idiot Scripter
    • My useless youtube account... (will be useful in the future *I promise*)
SA Relocking Problems
« on: May 09, 2010, 02:16:19 PM »
Don't know if this is just a bug I never heard of or something, but...

A few days ago, I was bored so I decided to do a no-focus, no-bombs run on SA easy... that was the last time I opened SA... Today, I tried opening it again and extra is now apparently locked for BOTH Reimu A and Reimu B... And I know I've played SA extra a LOT of times with both those characters already... I checked Game Start and Practice Start and both say "All Clear" on both shot types on normal...

I don't really know why it got relocked anymore... :ohdear:
Danmakufu Script Thread :V Latest Script: Intertwining Mechanical Intervention (temp name)

Yooooouuutuuuubeeee Channel Latest Video: Contest #8 Entry

Jaimers

• You just did it because you're older than me.
Re: SA Relocking Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 02:43:54 PM »
It's a bug.
If you complete the game on Easy after unlocking the Extra stage, it will re-lock Extra mode until you complete the game again on Normal or higher.

Don't play on easy mode pretty much.  :V

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
Re: SA Relocking Problems
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 08:45:11 PM »
Solution: Copy+paste score.dat (I believe the name is scoreth11.dat) into a safe location.
Play on Easy as much as you want, but if you intend on keeping the scores, then I suggest you make another backup (rename it so you don't get confused while you're at it). This way, you can swap between Easy and Extra without having to go through 30 minutes every time.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者