Author Topic: Umineko Mafia - Day 4  (Read 67805 times)

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
Umineko Mafia - Day 4
« on: July 14, 2009, 08:49:09 AM »

Welcome all, to Rokkenjima! You all have met here, as the eleven people that may come to inherit Kinzo's inheritance, and all of the gold which he was in posession.

"Pfft, he never had any of that gold, some on, you seriously believe that story?" came an exclamation from Krauss

"Wait a moment. Wait. There were 17 people here originally. What happened to 6 of them?" asked Battler?

Oh, we regretfully inform you that 6 people were found murdered this morning in a shed in the garden. It's probably Beatrice's doing, but the resurrection ceremony wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow...

Kinzo briefly looked up in surprise, then shrugged it off and went back to shredding on his guitar.

"Witches? Hah. They don't exist! It must be the mafia! They're on this island and they're out to kill us all! But there's a typhoon outside, how could they have gotten here? They must be...among us all!" exclaimed Battler in surprise, knowing what this must certainly entail...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Umineko Mafia Rules
1. All non-LYLO Days will last 72 hours. All LYLO days will last 168 hours (7 days for the lazy). All Night intervals will last 24 hours from a mod's End of Day post. All night actions sent into a mod after this 24 hour interval is over will not count.
1a. Do not try to time meta the mod by guessing who might have sent in a night action based on when a mod updates the thread.
2. The lack of mod presence in a thread at the time a day runs out does NOT mean the day is extended. Any votes and unvotes made after a day's time has run out will not count. I will use time stamps for this, which are accurate to the second. Conversation during this time period is perfectly acceptable, however.
3. If Town has not reached a majority by the end of a non-LYLO day, No Lynch will be had. No Lynch is allowable even at even-person LYLO.
4. Upon a player's death, their card flip will contain their alignment and role. Any roles that are my original creation will have descriptions included upon their flip. This description will not reveal more than what the player knew about their role. The only exception to this is standard roles on which there is information about on the MS wiki (however, in the case of ambiguity, such as in GWU Mafia, any possible ambiguities will be clarified.)
5. Players will not be given any hints as to what roles may or may not exist in this setup beyond what they see in card flips. (The lone exceptions to this are made in Rule 12.)
6. Dead players are permitted one (1) postmortem post that does not reveal any information not contained in their flip. This includes opinions or directions to town, such as "Watch out for Kilga, guys!".
7. No one is to discuss the game in the thread during the night. You may play forum games or react positively or negatively to a card flip, but you are not allowed to publicly analyze other players. No player may talk to another living player in private unless explicitly stated in their PM.
8. Furthermore, do not discuss the game with anyone else except in channels specified to you by the moderators.  This rule persists even after your removal from the game - please refrain from discussing the game until the game is over.
9. Roles were distributed to characters at random. Do not try to metaguess someone's role based on their character. You will simply waste your time.
10. Any player that has not posted for 24 hours will be send a prodding PM. If the player does not post in the thread or request a replacement within 24 hours after said prodding PM is sent, they will be mod-killed. The modkill will proceed with the faction-dependent actions being explained in detail in rule 11.
11. Any mod kills I dole out to a townie for blatant rule-breaking (such as posting private correspondence with a mod) will carry an additional penalty of the day ending immediately. A mod kill of a factioned non-town player for a rule violation will carry the additional penalty of having the day's elapsed time reset to 0. Any mod kill given to a loner non-town player for a rule violation will carry no additional penalty. Do not piss me off - you and your team will regret it.

12. There does not exist any role in this game whose win condition is directly assisted by the death of the player with the role (such as a Jester). Players may choose to sacrifice themselves for the good of their team depending on the situation, but no role is inherently enhanced via death. There are also no roles with stupidly obscure win conditions (such as a Politician). Furthermore, this game is not role madness; there will be no overload of roles or silly game-breaking roles.
13. Scum and masons may only communicate during the night, scum and mason communication is otherwise explicitly forbidden during the day. People whose role PMs do not specify that they may communicate in private may not communicate in private with other people at all.

14.  Don't edit or delete your posts.  We can keep track of these things, and you won't like what happens if you do.

(I Feel Fantastic And I'm) Still Alive:
1 - Roukanken
4 - Carthrat
5 - Serpentarius
7 - Zakeri
9 - Affinity
11 - Sodium Permanganate, rep. Dorian

They're Dead, Jim:
1 - Donut - Gouda, Vanilla Townie, lynched D1
2 - Nuclear Fusion - Battler Ushiromiya, Townie Cop, modkilled D2
3 - Nietz - Shannon, Townie Jailkeeper, nightkilled N2
4 - Pesco - Natsuhi, Vanilla Townie, lynched D3
5 - Kiro - Jessica, Vanilla Townie, nightkilled N3
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 11:46:18 PM by Alice Margatroid »
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
Re: Umineko Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 08:50:14 AM »
All Role PMs have now been sent out (except for Pesco's, see below), please post a confirmation post in the thread below. The game is now in Pre-game, scum and masons may converse, D1 will commence once I get a confirmation post from everyone who /in'd.

If anyone has any questions about their Role PM, do not hesitate to PM me back with the question(s), thanks.

Edit: there is further delay due to Pesco being unable to receive his Role PM as his inbox is full. So everyone yell at Pesco, please?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 09:48:33 AM by Alice Margatroid »
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 09:51:02 AM »
Confirmed.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 09:55:15 AM »
Confirmed

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 10:12:48 AM »
I was testing inbox limit. Send it again in a moment.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 10:46:02 AM »
Oh gosh, the story text is kind of hilarious for some reason.

Alright, confirmed. 

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 11:25:57 AM »
Confirmed
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 12:51:40 PM »
Got my memo

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 03:45:34 PM »
Confirmed.