Author Topic: 東方 神霊廟 ~ Touhou Ten Desires [TRIAL], an article full of desires and SPOILERS!  (Read 274916 times)

Paper Conan

• Productivity, all day 'erry day
  • NOPE, just kidding~
I'll admit that for a Marisa type, MarisaB in SA is actually quite good. Princess Undine is annoying though.

Also. Its Saturday, not Friday.
Awww...
So... so it's still 2 more days? :V

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
Also. Its Saturday, not Friday.

:colonveeplusalpha:
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Ehh guys. Its just one day more man.  ;)
You can wait that long.

Difficult? Only on the harder difficulties.

That goes for a lot of stuff you know. I don't know about the Hard version but the Lunatic version would sometimes ask me to make some very pixel perfect dodges while sometimes not even providing visible gaps. Add to that the fact that I'm a terrible Marisa-player and I had to sink 50 runs into it before I could time it out. I'd call it difficult anyway.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Ah, good he got my e-mail.

Saturday was better for me, you see. Hope you guys don't mind the extra day.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

What difficulty are you two playing?

I played SA on lunatic

I'm talking of the 3 spellcards that changed based on character on stage4.

Myouren Miko

• Sweep Sweep Sweep
I'm so so very excited for the release. Less then 24 hours to go >w<

I'm so so very excited for the release. Less then 24 hours to go >w<

He hasn't updated his website with a cd picture yet though : (

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
What a lovely birthday present ZUN is giving me, as with every year. :3 I can't wait to see who is added to the Touhou mosaic next.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Sampson

• Magical Pudding Sage
  • Fulfilling flan fantasies everywhere!

Kingault

• Insert witty description here.
Ah, good he got my e-mail.

Saturday was better for me, you see. Hope you guys don't mind the extra day.

Huh?

Anyway, I can't wait for this game, even if the only reason is because there's a slim chance that Mima will be in it. Then again, she might not because perhaps Amusment Makers put copyrights for most of the PC-98 characters, maybe. I read that somewhere, I think. I doubt it, though.
Then there's the music, and I'm sure I'm going to love some of those tracks...
Only two more days...

Paper Conan

• Productivity, all day 'erry day
  • NOPE, just kidding~

Sampson

• Magical Pudding Sage
  • Fulfilling flan fantasies everywhere!
I thought she kinda looked like Kyouko.  Only with some scythe-shaped vacuum cleaner on reverse.

Kingault

• Insert witty description here.
You know, I actually like Ten Desires' character art almost as much as Imperishable Night's and Hisoutensoku's.
IN and Hisoutensoku have always been my favorites...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 02:53:02 AM by Kingault »

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
I thought Kasen technically didn't have horns, just two hair bun things. Unless what might be the horns are actually the points of a large bow/ribbon, which, again, Kasen doesn't have (last I checked).

All the same, it looks like the final boss will be drawn with some sort of badass pose in-game. I can't wait to see who this might be.
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

Drake

I'm banking Layla.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
I thought it was Kyouko.  :derp:

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
omg.

omg omg omg omg omg.

She's back.

She's finally back from PC-98!

IT'S -

* Donut squints at the art for a minute, finds two horns

RIKAAAAAAAAAA!

On a serious note, I wonder if the shadow is not doing our new final boss girl justice? She looks somehow small from just her outline.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
I thought it was Kyouko.  :derp:
Same here. The picture's a bit small imo, and I can find anything that conflicts.

I wish i live in japan and play the game as quickly as possible...

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
Looks like an oni. If it is, it's about  time. We need to know who the other Devas are.

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
Maybe instead of Kyouko, it's Kyouko's sister? You know, extra-stage sister boss and all? Just throwing the idea out there.

RYOUKO KASODANI WHO WAS KYOUKO KASODANIS SISTER

game2011

• mineiptXD
    • Supreme ??asual Dating Verified Women
I guess she's not going to be part of the Old Maids Alliance.  I thought the horns, if they really are horns, are something like sleeping hats at first, and it wasn't until one of my friends saying that she looks like an oni did I realize that there are "two hats" instead of one.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
That looks Waaaay too similar to Kyouko, the dress, the ears, the frilly hair, the loose socks.
But what's that scythe looking thing she's holding?
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

I'm just assuming it's going to be like every other one of the past few games I was around for when they were released. "WHO'S THAT TOUHOU!?" "IT'S MIMA!!" "IT'S ... UTSUHO REIUJI!" "GOD DAMMIT!"

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
It really looks a lot like Kyouko. It's more than likely her. The scythe thing actually looked like smoke to me at first.  :derp:

Drake

i will bet money that it is not kyouko

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson