Author Topic: Touhou Remix: Game Over Man, Game Over!  (Read 64461 times)

Unesco

• United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
    • www.unesco.org
Re: Touhou Remix Night 3! Your haiku are bad and you should feel bad.
« Reply #300 on: August 17, 2009, 01:11:05 AM »
So, hey, I have both submissions.

And I'm half a mind to have you both kill each other.

SERIOUSLY? Is that the BEST you could do? Well, I'm going to have to confer with pesco later tonight to determine if either one is worth the 5 seconds it took to read.

I mean, seriously, these are the worst I have ever seen in a haiku off ever. They are bad and you should FEEL bad. I'm not even allowing resubmission.

That is all
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 10:38:16 PM by Unesco »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Touhou Remix Day 3! Hellcat Haiku Hijinx!
« Reply #301 on: August 17, 2009, 04:47:19 AM »
Oh dear...

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #302 on: August 17, 2009, 05:07:39 AM »
Mods are in distress
Haikus are inadequate
Will you flip a coin?

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #303 on: August 17, 2009, 05:52:22 AM »
Utusho is bang
And that bang is boom, therefore
Utusho is boom.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #304 on: August 17, 2009, 07:17:30 AM »
Looked at the submissions in Unesco's inbox and yeah...

SDFGHKSJHSHIOTBLSJPGS

« Reply #305 on: August 17, 2009, 07:54:58 AM »
Haiku is Easy.
But it did not occur to
me; thinking is not.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #306 on: August 17, 2009, 08:47:21 AM »
Are we allowed to look at them?

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #307 on: August 17, 2009, 09:56:30 AM »
Haiku are subpar?
Then post them both in public
So that we may laugh.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #308 on: August 17, 2009, 10:30:49 AM »
They'll be made public once we decide who to punish.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #309 on: August 17, 2009, 10:36:11 AM »
Thinking this all through,
If both of them are scummy
This might help us more.

No game related posts in this phase please
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 11:24:01 AM by Pesco »

Unesco

• www.unesco.org
« Reply #310 on: August 17, 2009, 04:36:38 PM »
Pesco needs to get online so we can have a conference of sorts

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #311 on: August 17, 2009, 04:49:09 PM »
This is annoying.
We've been waiting for a while.
Hurry the fuck up.

Then get pesco online

Just got home. I'm not happy about getting home so late either.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 05:43:00 PM by Pesco »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Unesco

• www.unesco.org
« Reply #312 on: August 17, 2009, 05:56:42 PM »
Decision made. They both are frying. The haiku in question, btw:

Chen wanted to eat
So she went to Yukari
Yukari ate Chen

Let's do this again:
Nya nya nya nya nya nya nya
Nya nya haiku nya.

I'll write up flavor and flips in a minute. These haiku are bad and you should FEEL bad, Keri and Sodium.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #313 on: August 17, 2009, 06:02:29 PM »
I must disagree.
What's wrong with the second one?
I saw it and laughed.

A b c d e
F g h i j k l
M n o p q

Rule 1. I conferred with my comod so it wasn't unilateral either. Both of them are either a disgrace to humor or haiku. I'm sure there will be complaints. But hey, I can't please everyone.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 06:08:31 PM by Unesco »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Unesco

• www.unesco.org
« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2009, 06:07:06 PM »
As I read the haiku the color drains from my face and my ears droop.

Me:What
The
Fuck
Is
This!?
Did...did you all seriously think anyone would forgive your mangling of the art like this? These aren't funny. These aren't clever. These SUCK! No seriously, look everyone!

* Unesco passes around the haiku, and gives a deadly grin as everyone's faces match hers.

In a fit of rage, I turn to Keri and Sodium.

Me: You both...are DEAD for this. The group shouldn't mind given their votes and the looks on their face...

* Unesco starts shooting tons of explody spirits at Keri and Sodium, finally blowing them to fine particles.

Fortunately, the soul remains and I scan the souls.

Me: Ok...I feel a lot better now. Also, you'll be intrigued by this one...

Kerigis, Lyrica Prismriver, Keyboardist Townie Neighbor, has been burnt to a crisp D3 for bad haiku
Sodium, Innocent Key, Mafia Goon, has been burnt to a crisp D3 for bad haiku

So, with that, it's N3. Night actions in 24-48 hours. Send em to Unesco

« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 06:08:46 PM by Unesco »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #315 on: August 17, 2009, 06:14:39 PM »
Nyoro~n.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2009, 06:15:45 PM »
No Bah! posts damnit!

Unesco

• www.unesco.org
« Reply #317 on: August 19, 2009, 12:45:08 AM »

Another day in the dealers room begins at Comiket...wow, this has been a really long comiket...maybe Sakuya's been screwing around again? AH well! From what I can tell it would seem that only 4 of you made it back? Oh wow, this can't be good...

And I can't seem to find ZUN anywhere again...I hope he's not getting dru-
OH there he is! And he's carrying another artist with him. Guess they had an awesome party. Well, at least 6 of us are here...I'll see if I can find the 7th. I can understand wanting to sleep in to try to forget those haiku from yesterday

*a look of disgust passes over my face breifly*

So...let's see...ewww...this is pretty messed up...I mean, this body is TOTALLED. Even the soul is messed up a little. This guy had a number done on him...Poor Roukanken...who was actually:

Roukanken, Lunasa Prismriver, Violinist Townie Neighbor - Beaten to death and murdered on the high Cs N3

Well...it's just the six of you...ZUN, do you have anything to say

ZUN: That Sodium bastard got what he deserved. Innocent Key sucks anyway...trying to pervert Sakuya like that...of course THEY'D be one of the ones trying to steal my music!

Me: Well...I see you certainly agree with how they went

ZUN: Oh, well, that haiku was the last straw. NO ONE could forgive them for that!

Me: What about Lunasa?

ZUN: I didn't know that figments of my imagination could even be playing...I think that I should probably consider quitting the drinking if this keeps up...

Me: Nyaa~ You'd never do that

ZUN: Yeah...true.

And with that, we start Day 4!

Unesco

• www.unesco.org
« Reply #318 on: August 19, 2009, 12:45:20 AM »

The Eighteenth "Start of Day 4" Vote Count

幽雅に咲かせ、墨染の桜 ~ Border of Life (MAKINA MIX)

Affinity (0)
Suwako Moriya (0)
Kiro (0)
Zakeri (0)
Serpentarius (0)
Alice (0)

Not Voting (6): Alice, Serpentarius, Suwako Moriya, Kiro, Affinity, Zakeri

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline is in 72 hours at 9:00 PM EST on Friday, August 21st.

Re: Touhou Remix Day 4! Boosh.
« Reply #319 on: August 19, 2009, 01:15:40 AM »
Sup Zun? How was the party?

quick reread shows to me that Serp and Suwako have said more about Jan-san than Affinity. Right now that's where I'm leaning, but I'd rather wait until Kiro says something.

Also, Everyone needs to post more. Seriously, there's almost nothing to see day three.

nyeh, bad timing due to Comiket. Ah well ^-^
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 01:17:43 AM by UncertainKitten »

« Reply #320 on: August 19, 2009, 01:35:01 AM »
excuses excuses.

I'm heading to bed for now, since I don't think anyone's going to notice this thread for a little while.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #321 on: August 19, 2009, 01:35:35 AM »
Time to read back and look for Sodium connections.

Pre-reread suspicion order would go Affinity > Zakeri > Serpentarius > Kiro. I have no idea where to put Alice because my head says "Kiro claimed him town" while my heart says "Godmother!"

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #322 on: August 19, 2009, 02:17:52 AM »
Oh, by the way, if you expect me to tell you when it's lylo...I'm not going to. I bring this up because I was asked in PM about it. Sorry. If you don't like it, Rule 34 1
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:35:12 AM by Pesco »

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #323 on: August 19, 2009, 02:52:47 AM »
After a quick reread, I'm leaning towards Serp on the account of him being shady on D3 and sort of avoiding the Sodium wagon for questionable reasons as well as parking his vote on Kerigis.  For example...

Sodium's justifications of his actions hold water, but the actions themselves are sort of strange in the first place.  Those actions will give us some really useful information when we have some flips to put them in context.  Until then, I don't think he's worthy of my vote.

this in itself needs justification.  While Zakeri didn't exactly comment much on Zakeri D3 either, he had a more original case on Alice, which had more reasons to it.  Still not sure about Alice; there is always the chance that Kiro is an insane cop after all, and I would like results for last night.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #324 on: August 19, 2009, 03:55:23 AM »
----------
...Oh, Bugger. A WoT...
----------

Alright, let's start off with saying that I got a post condition placed on me in that I have to post a relevant TvTropes link in every post. Well, it could be worse. (I could have gotten a word count restriction).

First off, Mod: are we in LYLO? With your lack of role descriptions, I'd rather not be left in the dark about this either.
EDIT: Never fucking mind.

Let's cut to the chase. I investigated Serpentarius and found him Guilty. So let's break down what this might mean. If I'm sane, then Serp is Scum and Alice is either innocent or a Godmother. If I'm Insane, then it's the opposite. I could also have been hit by a bus driver or my target hit by a Framer, but at the moment, we have not heard of any incidents of such.

If we get confirmation that we are not in LYLO, that means there is only 1 Scum left and possibly 1 Survivor. That would mean both Serp and Alice can't be Scum AND it gives us the opportunity to lynch one and if we find out it was incorrect, we can almost confirmingly lynch the other. The only hesitation would be if we lynched Serp and he's a Survivor rather than Scum. The mod could not confirm what would happen if I investigated a Survivor.

Also, since there would be only one Scum left, I don't see how that Scum would be able to use his ability AND send in an NK unless UKari is fooling around again. And I don't see why any of the Townies would want to mess with my investigation in a weird way like that. Also, if the last Scum is a Godmother, I doubt they would worry about the Cop investigation as much. The fact that I got opposing results (and unless I was preemptively targeted for a bus/frame in Night 2 or Scum can use their ability and NK in Night 3), suggests something is amiss between these 2.

---

So let me examine why Serp could be Scum independently from my result. The weird early vote on Alice doesn't mean much in the long run. But during the height of the Tenshi train, there's the vote for Tenshi #115 for "being the safest lynch from a game theory perspective", then vote for Jan-san in #121 for wondering why that wagon disappeared and Tenshi's shot up, and yet he revotes Tenshi in #139 for the heck of it even if it was more or less foregone. None of those are glaringly scummy, but the switching it up leaves much to be desired.

Serp does vote Xan start of Day 2. He also mentions talk about how Jan of either alignment would vote him which in the end is just speculation. And now that I think about it, you're starting to reach with that statement at the end of your #207 and in the middle of your #214. Then after Sodium shifts the wagon from Alice to Nietz, Serp solidifies the Nietz wagon by bringing him to L-1 and it's pretty much sealed even if Nietz had already mentioned he was giving up.

As for Day 3, Sodium had posted twice without voting and Serp doesn't really address Sodium's lack of putting a case forward and just proceeds straight to Jan-san/Kerigis. I found that a bit odd. His reply about Sodium in #281 is pretty much sitting on the fence. And then we don't hear from him anymore. All in all, there just seems to be something lacking with Serp and I had him pegged as the 3rd scum behind Roukan, but investigated him over Roukan because he'd be harder to pin down with evidence as it kinda shows above.

---

If we are in LYLO though and Serp flips Scum, we can't automatically clear Alice because the Godmother aspect could remain. Sodium "did" swing the vote away from Alice to Nietz in Day 2. But I've been looking over some things and here's what I found.

1) Sodium also prodded Alice again in Day 3 and at that point, there was no guarantee that an Alice lynch could have surfaced again by then. It's really all dependent on if Scum Sodium felt reasonably confident the Kerigis wagon would stick and he'd throw his vote in a convenient placeholder spot. The question is whether he'd be brave enough to put it on a fellow scumbuddy or not and I'd use slight meta and bank on him not doing so. See also #3.

2) I guess another implication that suggests Alice is actually innocent is that I didn't die. If Alice were a Scum Godmother with one other buddy remaining, they could just chance eliminating me and let the weight of my sole investigation carry them through to the end. In other words, it might be riskier leaving me alive because I would get another result or 2 that would lead to multiple Town investigations that could lead to a LYLO where everyone alive was confirmed Town by me, thus eliminating the Godmother advantage. Or I could get a Scum investigation as well.

3) FINALLY, in Sodium's #284, his top 3 choices for Scum are Kerigis, then Alice, then Roukan. Since we know #1 and #3 are both Town, I am willing to bet that Sodium was not savvy enough to bus Alice in such a case (and I hadn't revealed my roleclaim yet) and that this indirectly clears Alice.

---

I'm reasonably sure Affinity is clear because his tying vote helped secure that double kill in Day 3 rather than the mislynch of Kerigis which he was on for the first half of Day 3 and could have just stayed there because Kerigis was inactive. It would be way too risky for a Scum Affinity to switch to Scumbuddy Sodium and have those 2 wagons tied with someone else potentially voting Sodium in the last minute or Sodium losing the haiku-off. Also, he was constantly questioning Sodium through Day 3 so his intent to eventually vote Sodium seems to be there; I had the impression Affinity would switch. Also, he is leaning Serp Day 4 for what I think are good reasons before this post is out. Overall reasoning through the game looking solid.

Suwako is also somewhat clear just because it was announced he was attacked and there was no counter claim to that. I find it less likely Scum would block a kill onto themselves like what Alice did in GWU, but it's always distinctly possible. Plus he was the first one on Sodium right at the start of Day 3 and even if I don't agree with his preference of targets today, he has more or less looked steady to me since the middle of Day 2.

Zakeri is distinctly possible as Scum because he was around during Day 3 deadline (his last post was 1.5 hours before deadline), but didn't switch his vote to anyone at the end. Not having an opinion and or the guts to decide who was scummier between Sodium or Kerigis is bad. It's starting to reek of someone who didn't want to hammer his scumbuddy or hammer what would have been the mislynch. Given the haiku rules, I could see a Scum Zakeri just feigning indifference and leave it up to fate without having a personal stake in the outcome. A Town Zakeri with a solid reasoning of his case should not have to fear making the wrong choice in this case, especially since it wasn't LYLO. And then you factor in my case from back in Day 2 and I can be convinced he's more likely to be Scum than Affinity or Suwako.

Alice needs to post. It's a shame I'm using my investigation and how I'm reading Sodium's replies as a method for clearing Alice rather than anything Alice has said himself.

Finally, if there are 3 Scum in a 12 player game, I would "hope" that the Cop would be sane because an Insane cop needs one incorrect mislynch or Night flip to determine that sanity which is an increase in Town error that needs to occur and puts pressure on the Cop if he got it wrong. And he would be more likely to get it wrong first because an Insane Cop gets more guilty results than innocent results. If there are only 2 Scum, I could see the Cop being insane, but at this junction in time, we are able to afford that one mislynch to make certain. From our numbers perspective now and the points I made about Serp and Alice, I'd rather bank on me being Sane than Insane and that means Serp is a dead lock for Scum at least. If the game doesn't end, I'd peg Zakeri as the last Scum (although Alice REALLY needs to get his ass into this game so I can make sure of my above theories).

##Vote Serpentarius

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #325 on: August 19, 2009, 04:39:21 AM »
Pausing my re-read and collection of Xan interactions to note Kiro's post.

Serpentarius's 241 started making me question my pre-reread opinion of him (further detail will be provided in upcoming large news report with opinions derived therefrom attached) and this new claim is certainly very strong, but I'd like to hear from him before voting.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #326 on: August 19, 2009, 04:39:45 AM »
EBWOP: That should be "Xan/Sodium interactions".

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #327 on: August 19, 2009, 04:40:29 AM »
EBWOP 2: who the fuck gave me this sig

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #328 on: August 19, 2009, 05:34:12 AM »
Okay, report can be found here. I didn't feel like posting it here because we already have one WoT and no one wants to scroll that much.

This report contains a summary of all posts made by Xan/Sodium and all posts made by players still alive (except for myself since I don't need a summation of myself to conclude anything about me) that reference Xan/Sodium in anything more than a trivial way. Conclusions are as follows:

- Kiro comes out of this smelling like roses (as if he needed help improving his standing in my eyes). He was the major detractor from Sodium yesterday and pressed and pressed and pressed until the deadline hit. His slight Day 2 oddities are easily forgiven. Also, irrelevant to the Sodium study, but uncontested copclaim.

- Reading through Affinity's timeline, I felt like he may have been bussing his scumbuddy, but (as Kiro pointed out) the swingvote at the end of Day 3 speaks volumes. He gets bumped down my list.

- Alice's lone comment about Xan (yes, it's the wrong post, scroll up) is non-commital. Between this and his general lack of existence, Kiro's town return on him is really the only thing keeping my vote off of him right now.

- I'm curious about Zakeri's 166, where he appeared to threaten Xan with a daykill. What little exists after that is pretty dodgy, and his 292 in particular is a very loud silence. I could easily see a Sodium/Zakeri pair.

- Serpentarius' 241 boggles my mind. If you didn't think Xan was scummy, why did he necessitate a prod vote? I also disagree with the idea that Sodium was scumhunting; he was asking a boatload of questions but getting an actual opinion from him was like pulling teeth. Like Zakeri, what little exists after that is pretty dodgy, and his ignoring of Kiro's case combined with a feeble question pushed at mine in his 263 does not make me a happy frog goddess.

I want to hear from Serpentarius regarding Kiro's claim and I want to hear from both Serpentarius and Alice about why I should vote for the other one because I honestly can't decide which of you looks worse. (For the record, I disagree with Kiro's assessment about the Sodium/Alice interaction in 284 - I would actually be slightly MORE inclined to think Alice is scum based on Roukanken and Kerigis flipping town due to the potential for distancing tactics. At best it's a null tell either way.) Zakeri is a solid third, Affinity is a distant fourth and it would take otherworldly intervention for me to vote Kiro.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #329 on: August 19, 2009, 11:55:12 AM »
Oh boy, here we go.  Much setup speculation follows.

Alright, roleclaim time.  I'm Merlin Prismriver, Trumpeteer Survivor Neighbor, and I stole ZUN's music.  My only ambition is to adapt ZUN's score into a bestselling album and retire on the proceeds.  The mafia are actually stooges set up by the music industry.  I'm the one you all are actually after, but I'm not killing you, so take from that what you will.

I speculate that Kiro is a naive-cop-with-one-exception, due to the flavor of this game.  ZUN's looking for the one who stole his music, and that's me.  If that's the case, then when you lynch me today and get an innocent result from Zakeri tomorrow night, you're going to have a really nasty dilemma on your hands.  So, Kiro, since you seem to like making deals so much, let me propose this to you.

If I'm correct in my setup speculation, the investigation of Alice means nothing at all.  He could be either town or scum.  If he's scum, then lynching him will mean a win for me and all of you (as I also doubt that Kitten would make three scum versus a useless cop).  That'd be swell.  If he's innocent, then I could be either right or wrong in my setup speculation.  Kiro would presumably investigate Zakeri tomorrow night, and if I'm right, he'd get an innocent result, which would probably lead you all to lynch me and then lose the game.  If I'm wrong and Kiro is actually a scum-plus-survivor detector, you'd have two guilty results, four people alive, and a game that's not over, which should lend credence to my story.  Hopefully we'd agree on a Zakeri lynch and then we'd all win.  That'd be just as swell.

Now, I'm well aware that with what you know, from a pure game theory perspective it's probably smarter for you all to mislynch me on the not inconsiderable chance that I'm making all this up, and then when my flip proved you all wrong, you'd then take your chances among Zakeri and Alice.  But we're in the endgame now, and we've got posts to analyze.  I think that Sodium's flip reflects worse on Alice and Zakeri both than it does on me.

For one thing, Alice's (lack of) play so far would be godfathertastic even if I didn't suspect that we have an effectively-naive cop, and I'm kind of irritated that Kiro played into it.  Here's the sum of everything he's had to say about Xan and Sodium:

Quote from: Alice Margatroid
I basically hate, loathe and despise everything about Xan's play, but at the same time, the fact that Town-Xan ALSO works this way leaves me to be ultimately uncertain about his scumminess. Possible vote target, but again, I'd have to think about it a bit more.

He then places Sodium after Nietz and Zakeri but before Kerigis in his list of likely scum.  This was the day before the one where Sodium was lynched, and he of course didn't have anything to say on Day 3, so it's pretty much all we have on him.  It's about as wishy-washy as opinions get.

Meanwhile, Suwako hit all the relevant points on Zakeri's relations with Xan/Sodium.  His 166 looks especially like he's frustrated at his scumbuddy's ineptitude - notice the harsh wording combined with the lack of a vote to back it up, and I really don't like the way that he declares Xan's play in its entirety as a nulltell (which is essentially what Alice did in that above quote) in 227.  Finally, 279 uses the tried and true pseudobussing technique of saying "[Scumbuddy] and [Random Townie] look equivalent to me."  I can't be the only one who this raises enormous red flags for, can I?

So, all of Zakeri's actions certainly make sense in the context of being Sodium's scumbuddy, and Alice looks like lurkerscum with a side helping of vagueness about the now-flipped scum.  I'd prefer to lynch Alice right now, and if he flips town, go into tomorrow with a scan of Zakeri to hopefully vindicate me, but I'm admittedly a bit biased there, since if Alice is scum and Zakeri isn't, then I'll almost certainly be lynched tomorrow over the scanned-innocent guy.  I'm voting Alice, but on the off chance that you all buy into my deal but think Zakeri is scummier, I'll vote him instead and pray that he's our scum.

##Vote Alice Margatroid

Now, because this post isn't long enough yet, some responses to what's already been posted:

Quote from: Kiro
As for Day 3, Sodium had posted twice without voting and Serp doesn't really address Sodium's lack of putting a case forward and just proceeds straight to Jan-san/Kerigis. I found that a bit odd. His reply about Sodium in #281 is pretty much sitting on the fence.

I blame this on the discussions that we three Prismrivers were having at night.  I didn't speak much with Jan-san/Kerigis, but Roukanken and I went over who we thought was likely to be scum and we both figured that Kerigis was the most scummy during our N2 discussion.  Roukanken wanted to prod Affinity first, and you all saw how that turned out. :V  I know it's unverifiable private evidence and all, but the fact that I had already gone through the scumhunting steps once sort of threw me off when I had to re-present a case against other cases again.

Quote from: Suwako J. Moriya
Serpentarius' 241 boggles my mind. If you didn't think Xan was scummy, why did he necessitate a prod vote?

I think I explained my reasoning well enough in 165.  Xan's D1 conduct didn't look bad to me at all.  The prod vote was there purely due to his D2 failure.  I kept it there 'till he was replaced, and then I didn't unvote and find a new case until Alice showed up and Sodium got rolling.

Quote from: Suwako J. Moriya
I also disagree with the idea that Sodium was scumhunting; he was asking a boatload of questions but getting an actual opinion from him was like pulling teeth.

When people ask questions, that's scumhunting.  It's an attempt to find inconsistencies and get more information out there.  His lack of stated solid opinions wasn't pro-town, but he was far from the worst in that regard.  The fact that I was the last vote on him seems to mean that I wasn't the only one who thought so.

And on that note, I'd like to point out that I've held a solid stance on Xan and Sodium all game, which should be worth something.  Granted, it was the wrong stance, but Alice and Zakeri never really committed either way, and I think that's worse.

So, there you go.  That's my case for why you shouldn't lynch me.  All that remains for all you townies is to decide whether it's a good strategy or not.  One last thing, though: I fully expect Alice to be opposed to this proposed deal; if he's scum, then it'll be for the obvious reasons, and if he's town, then it'll be because he can expect a win if both Zakeri and I get lynched instead of him.  I'm more curious about what Zakeri has to say about it.  If you're town, Zakeri, then you have nothing to fear.  If Alice is scum, then your faction will win by following my plan.  If I'm scum, then Kiro's investigation of you tonight will turn up innocent and in all likelihood I'll be lynched tomorrow.  If you're scum, though, then you'd better hope that my speculation about Kiro being a naive-cop-with-one-exception is correct, or else you'd better oppose this deal with everything you have so you can get Alice lynched in your place tomorrow.  So, what's it going to be?
[15:13] <Sana> >:<