Author Topic: Are you a DARK FLAME MASTER enough dude to CHUUNIBYOU this thread?  (Read 70895 times)

gammaraptor

• i won't depend on anyone anymore
Re: Are you a DARK FLAME MASTER enough dude to CHUUNIBYOU this thread?
« Reply #180 on: December 29, 2012, 01:33:22 AM »
Well, I only watched SAO until episode 11 right before the climax for that game. Derpy decision and it's due to nonsensical reasons too.  :V

Regarding Chuunibyou, yeah I think I'll take it from the guy downstairs soon. Everywhere that is anime-related I go people keep mentioning Chuunibyou (sometimes even more than SAO) and how they're gonna be sad that it's going to end soon.  :3

It's finished actually. :D

« Reply #181 on: December 31, 2012, 01:57:43 AM »
I'm abit late watching this anime, but this is quite good, on episode 3 and it really makes me feel nostalgic of when I was a child. I admit I used to think I was a super saiyan... Shooting kamehameha from the top of the stairs downwards. I feel embarrassed watching some parts but its rather entertaining.

*update*

Having watched up to the penultimate episode, this anime is well worth me staying up all night.

Emotionally, I feel that yes people may outgrow these old ways, but we all miss the feeling of having fun and being creative and imaginative, of course with acknowledgment of reality at the back of our heads. But there is no justifiable reason to exile these feelings. Sure sometimes reality hits hard but think about it another light, than the one everyone can see from. An example would be from the Japanese movie 'Departed' in comparison. Tl;dr emotions portrayed are that of coping with hardships.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 05:42:32 AM by Puffy »

Vyrien

• Your maiden walls
  • ...heheheheh
« Reply #182 on: December 31, 2012, 07:49:33 PM »
Just finished this excellent anime, the delusion fight scenes were the best, Touka's giant ladle :V

In retrospect, I feel that the ending could have been handled better, it was still great but it felt a little bit rushed for all the emotions it was trying to convey.
Congregation of Impertinent Drama Queens.

Art threadLivestream | Pixiv

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2013, 11:26:27 PM »

Teewee

• In the forest, lazing around...
  • ...building nothing but clay castles.
« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2013, 07:39:29 PM »
I c what you did there  :derp:

gammaraptor

« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2013, 07:03:18 AM »

That. Is. Epic.

I have to do this more.

Seconded. So much better than the silly hand-wavy-action-thingy I do to get automatic doors to open.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #187 on: January 14, 2013, 10:03:45 PM »
I do that regularly, except I am like... snapping my fingers and striking a Jojo-esque pose.... 'As I thought, the gates of Hell are already opened before me...wohahahahahah!' when I was a kid.
Just finished this excellent anime, the delusion fight scenes were the best, Touka's giant ladle :V

In retrospect, I feel that the ending could have been handled better, it was still great but it felt a little bit rushed for all the emotions it was trying to convey.
easiest to cosplay... until Prop-building comes to mind.
That Rikka's hammer-blade thing too, it is freaking impossible to build.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

gammaraptor

« Reply #188 on: January 18, 2013, 04:25:56 AM »
I do that regularly, except I am like... snapping my fingers and striking a Jojo-esque pose.... 'As I thought, the gates of Hell are already opened before me...wohahahahahah!' when I was a kid. easiest to cosplay... until Prop-building comes to mind.
That Rikka's hammer-blade thing too, it is freaking impossible to build.

I might be able to pull off dark flame master. maybe.