Author Topic: [Minecraft] [1.8.x] MotK Minecraft Server - WORLD BACKUPS AVAILABLE!  (Read 194565 times)

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
MOtK VANILLA MINECRAFT SMP+CMP SERVER the 8th iteration IIRC, 11 March 2013 - 11 October 2015 o7

Welcome to the community MC server! Check the second post for the latest announcements and uptime notifications.
IP ADDRESS: nope.avi

Below is kept for historical purposes only.

OUR RULES:
1) This is a friendly community!
- No killing other players without prior consent.
- No breaking, altering, or otherwise messing with other players' stuff.
- No stealing from other players.
2) Keep our spawn clean!
- Please refrain from building "poverty art", or intentionally unsightly structures, in high-traffic public areas, such as spawn.
- For Old World: A Donation Hall has been created for donation chests. Alternatively, the community centre NE of spawn (large rectangular stone building) has a section for donations and unneeded stuff. But outside those two, no beggar's chests!
- For New World: I'm still pending a decision on this.
3) Keep it manageable for everyone else!
- Do not place very laggy projects (such as mob grinders/arenas, enormous redstone clocks, etc.) near spawn areas. This was an issue at one point on the last server.
- Limit 4 shopkeepers per player around spawn areas. Outside those, feel free to use them however you like.
- Control your fire and especially your TNT usage, particularly on Creative worlds. I know that detonating an entire landscape of TNT can be fun, but honestly, I don't want to be forced into a situation where server stability is at stake.
- In the event laggy dupers (eg. BSoD's classic piston-based sand duper) ever make a comeback, make sure to keep an eye out when using them. We don't want to see 18 million items on the ground due to someone AFKing next to one with a full inventory, after all.
4) You are more than welcome to contact me for any of the following services:
- Setting warps (see below)
- Changing an area's biome - provided it looks somewhat like the target biome (if not, start terraforming) and it isn't too close to others' property. Nether and End biomes will not be accepted due to ghasts and the jarring sky transition, respectively.
-

HOW TO JOIN:
This server is whitelisted, meaning that you have to be on the whitelist to play on it.

To join the whitelist, simply PM me with the subject "MC Server Whitelist", remembering to include your MC user name -and- player UUID (tool to find that). I will send a response when you are added. This assumes you are involved with the forum community, #conmeido, or a third unrelated-but-Touhou-themed IRC channel that I frequent.

If you joined merely for this server, then I will most likely deny your request and encourage you to participate in the community a bit longer.

Also I discourage using the e-mail button in my signature for this enquiry.

Players who were on the whitelist on Stuffman's previous server as of 3 March 2013 will need no further steps to play.

PLUGIN BASE;
Minecraft v1.8 with Spigot. Survival mode on main worlds; Creative is also provided.
Plugins in use:
 - BlockEnderDragon Prevents the enderdragon from griefing blocks on all worlds.
 - Craftbook: Adds a number of custom functions to the vanilla game.
 - CustomItems: Permits the creation of custom-attribute items.
 - DeathMessages: Allows for custom death messages.
 - dynmap: Enables the Live Map linked above.
 - Dynmap-WorldGuard: Shows WorldGuard-protected regions on dynmap.
 - Essentials: Provides a wide variety of utility commands.
 - LogBlock: Logs all changes to blocks and chests. Anti-griefing tool.
 - LWC (Lightweight Chest Protection): Allows you to lock your chests, furnaces, doors, etc to stop people from stealing your stuff.
 - Multiverse: Allows us to have multiple worlds. The NetherPortals (adjustable Nether + End portal destinations) and Inventories (separates inventories by worlds and world groups, as well as gamemodes) sub-plugins are also in use.
 - NoWither: Blocks withers from spawning in main worlds; to fight them, go to Adventure Worlds, Nethers, or Ends.
 - PermissionsBukkit: Controls access to other plugins.
 - PlayerHeads: Mobs and players have chances to drop heads on kill, or even when just dying. Go make your head trophy racks! :V
 - RecipeManager: Allows us to create custom recipes.
 - Shopkeepers: Lets players create shops which can assist in exchanges.
 - TerrainControl: Controls the terrain generator on worlds using this plugin.
 - TreeAssist: Trees chopped with gold axes will cut themselves automatically. This does not always work, but when it does, it makes forestry a much easier affair.
 - WorldBorder: Limits the sizes of worlds, and lets admins generate and trim their chunks. Latter is only used during downtimes.
 - WorldEdit: Allows ops to make large-scale edits to the map. Contact us if you'd like to make a request, but you'd better have a good reason!
 - WorldGuard: Provides various protections to players and the map. Also provides the scuba functions for pumpkins.

WORLD CONFIGURATION:
We employ 4 different worldsets with varying rules and separate inventories. Warp names are given. Each aside from Exhibition has its own Nether and End - in survival-type worlds these are tied to Adventure Worlds and thus are temporary.

NEW WORLDS
Survival, not much else.
Newworld - 8192 x 8192, 1.8 terrain. The new main world.
World_adv2 - 4096 x 4096, custom terrain.  Refreshes regularly, making them good for mining but not for living.

OLD WORLDS
Same rules as New; however, one minor difference is that lava fires will not spread here. This was a setting enacted by the previous admins that I was afraid to change, but it is enabled in New worlds.
Oldworld - 8192 x 8192, 1.2.5-1.4.7 terrain. A staple of the server since mid-2012 that still goes strong.
World_adv1 - 4096 x 4096, custom terrain. Same idea as AdvWorld 2, but it is for the old world inventory

CREATIVE WORLDS
Creative gamemode. No mobs or animals spawn; Nether and End are disabled. You can teleport yourself to any coordinate set within world boundaries.
Creative - 8192 x 8192, 1.7.2 terrain.
World_flat - 3200 x 3200, superflat. The historical popular site for art projects, and another location where lava fires were disabled.

EXHIBITION WORLDS
Adventure Mode. Tourism purposes only.
Museum - The MC History Museum has moved from Flat to here!

ESSENTIALS COMMANDS:
/afk - Marks as AFK. Removed upon moving a few blocks, modifying an area, or opening chests.
/compass - gives you the direction you're facing.
/depth - gives you your current depth/height in the world.
/fly - lets you fly in MC Creative Mode fashion. Limited to main and flat worlds. Make sure to land before you disconnect or change worlds, or prepare to take fall damage!
/getpos - give you your current coordinates in the world.
/help - gives you a full list of all the commands you have access to.
/ignore - lets you ignore the text of people you don't like.
/list - lists everyone currently on the server.
/mail - lets you send and check messages from other players.
./me - use this to emote an action, i.e. /me makes yet another Gwahaha + CotBS abomination of a meal
/motd - displays the MotD.
/msg - lets you send a private message to another player. Use /r to quickly respond to someone that just messaged you.
/near - lists nearby players.
/realname - tells you the real username of a player that has a nickname (indicated by a ~ in front of their name). Only ops can set nicknames, ask us if you want one.
/seen - tells you when a player was last online.
/spawn - teleports you to spawn in the main world.
/tppos <x> <y> <z> - (Creative worlds only!) Teleport yourself to a set of coordinates you put in.
/home <name> - teleports you to your home position. Specifying a name will take you to that home, if you previously set it.
/sethome <name> - saves your current position as one of your homes. If no name is given, then it'll take you to standard home.
/delhome <name> - deletes a specified home.
/warp - provides a list of all warp points available. Use /warp warp_name to warp to teleport to that warp point.
/recipe <item> - check the (stock) recipe for an item, if it is available. /recipe without an item will check one for the item you are holding. It does not take into account custom recipes added by RecipeManager for odd reasons.

LWC BASICS:
When you use an LWC command, you'll be asked to hit the chest you want to apply the command to. Protected chests can't be destroyed by anyone but the person that made them.
/cprivate - use this to create a private chest. Only you (and ops) can open it.
/cpassword - use this to create a chest with a password. Anyone that knows the password can access it.
/cremove - removes protections from the chest.
/cmodify - allows one to change the permissions of something you own. For instance, '/cmodify -Yukari @Ran' would remove Yukari's access rights, while adding them to Ran.
/cdonation - set a chest to be a donation chest, in which users can only add contents but not take them.

LWC protections can also be applied to trapdoors, doors, signs, and several other things. If a protected item is on a block (eg. sign on dirt, block beneath door), that block too will be protected.

LOGBLOCK BASICS:
There are two tools that will allow you to see Logblock data.
/lb tool - right-click a block with the Logblock tool (in our case, a stick) to see its history.
/lb toolblock - place a toolblock (in our case, the command block) in a space to see its history. The command block cannot be placed on its own (plus editing them is blocked anyway).
History is logged up to 180 days.

CRAFTBOOK INFORMATION:
Craftbook is a versatile plugin allowing for a number of functions. I have allowed the use of the following portions:
- Ammeter: Shows the strength of a redstone connection. Interact with a wire with coal in hand.
- Better Plants: Extends the functions of stock plants, including fern farming.
- Bookcase: Interacting with bookshelves will give you a random quote. Purely aesthetic and it uses stock settings for the quotes.
- Chairs: Place at least one sign on any set of stairs to make it a chair you can sit in. Press RMB/M2 to sit down, and sneak to dismount.
- Dispenser Recipes: More options from dispensers. See the Craftbook page.
- Minecart boosters/brakes: Extends railway options. See the Craftbook page.
- Lightstone: Shows the current light level in an area. Interact with a block with glowstone dust in hand.
- Painting Switcher: An easier way to get the painting you want. Right-click a placed painting to select it, use the scroll wheel to scroll through your options, and then right-click again to confirm your selection.
- Sign Copier: Right-clicking a sign with an ink sack copies the sign's contents. Left-click another sign to paste them on.
- XP storage: Converts your XP to Bottles of Enchanting. Interact with any spawner.

USING SHOPKEEPERS:
See this post and the plugin page.

RECIPES:

Sponge:
[attach=1]
[soul sand] [soul sand] [soul sand]
Yields 4 sponge.

Web:
[attach=2]
[string] [empty] [string]
[empty] [string] [string]
[string] [empty] [string]

Chain Armour:
Build any armour piece out of iron fence

Lily Pads:
[attach=3]
[seed] [seed]
[seed] [seed]

Fireproof wood slabs (pre-1.3 slabs):
[attach=4]
[empty] [empty] [empty]
[wood slab] [wood slab] [wood slab]
[wood slab] [wood slab] [wood slab]
Wood type does not matter. The new slabs require a pickaxe to be mined. Despite the purple chequerboard appearance in the inventory, it will still appear normally as a block.

Mob masks:
[attach=5]
[empty] [empty] [empty]
[paper] [paper] [paper]
[paper] [ITEM] [paper]
For ITEM, the item placed here affects the mask:
 - Gunpowder: Creeper
 - Rotten Flesh: Zombie
 - Bone: Skeleton
 - Poisonous Potato: Steve (changed from Iron Pickaxe in order to give poisonous potatoes a use)
Wither Skulls cannot be made this way - go hunting! Other mob heads can also drop (with a 1% chance by default), and will be also sold at admin stores.

Fern:
[attach=6]
[Sapling]
[Sapling]
This recipe was changed (previously used tall grass instead) due to the double tall grass recipe.

Packed Ice
[attach=13]
[ice] [ice]
[ice] [ice]

Double Tall Grass:
[attach=7]
[tall grass]
[tall grass]
Usually cannot be obtained as an item.
For tall ferns, replace the tall grass with regular ferns.

Sunflower:
[attach=8]
[dandelion]
[sapling]

Allium:
[attach=9]
[magenta dye]
[oxeye daisy (white single flower)]

Tall flowers (minus sunflower):
[attach=10]
[empty] [empty] [empty]
[empty] [flower] [empty]
[flower] [tall fern] [flower]
The flower type used will adjust the output:
 - Allium -> Lilac
 - Pink tulips -> Peony
 - Poppies -> Rose bush

Dead Bush:
[attach=11]
Smelt sapling in furnace.

Leather (alternative method):
[attach=12]
Smelt rotten flesh in furnace.

Iron / Gold / Diamond Horse Armour:
[attach=14]
[empty] [empty] [helmet]
[block] [block] [block]
[legging] [empty] [legging]

Name Tags:
[attach=17]
String, paper, ink sack, and feather. Order does not matter as the recipe is shapeless.

[attach=15]
Gold weapons/armour/tools can be smelted for metal.

[attach=16]
All horse armour can also be smelted.

WARPS: (Survival worlds only)

Want a warp to your area? We can do that...for a cost.

Much like the last server, a warp shrine (pictured above) must be built without flaws for a warp to be built. Once done, let an admin know, and they will verify then finalise a warp point (and dynmap marker) for you. This is valid in main world only.

The ingredients:
- 1 diamond block
- 4 iron blocks
- 36 endstone
- 32 obsidian
- 9 glowstone
- 4 netherrack (you may omit the flames on the netherrack if you have fire safety concerns)
- 2 or 4 signs (with the name of the warp inscribed on them)

You do not need to fill in the areas that cannot be seen. For an example, see the one in Flat World.

Current warp points and their owners:
spawn - Spawn in the main world.
world_flat - Center of world_flat.
Ahreynn (Rikter) - A desert town near the bottom of the map.
Aria (Sunny) - A future reproduction of the town Neo-Venezia from Aria on a huge grassy island in the southwest ocean.
Boxtower (Shady) - A tower aiming to use whatever blocks are possible, complete with villager overloads.
Desert (HakureiSM) - The desert just north of Spawn, next to a colosseum.
Desert_Villa (Stuffman) - A house on an eastern desert island, under construction.
EPTower (EP) - Large tower made back in the PTM server days of B1.7.3.
Farmland (NegaZero) - A wool centre in his snowy abode.
Hakutown (Sparda primarily) - A large town to the south with buildings owned by many players, well known for its huge walls. Probably the busiest part of the server outside spawn.
Houraiville (HangedHourai) - A mostly cosmetic town in the plains far to the east.
Infernal (Exuro) - The Infernal Republic, a fortress on the desert beach furthest to the north.
Lemuria (puremrz) - A forested and underwater ruin, under excavation.
MobArena (EP) - An underground obsidian room with light control fixtures, a perfect place to fight for mob drops, alleviate boredom, give a challenge, etc. Turn the lights off for the spawning to begin - make sure to turn them back on though!
Muenzuka (Sparda, formerly Stuffman) - Formerly a Castlevania project, this castle in progress symbolises a growing Austria-Hakurei-Moriya empire.
Moriya City (Sparda) - Future site of Moriya City, on a mountainous island.
Knoxville (Cadmas) - A huge, snowy city of stone in the rolling icy plains at the southeast corner of the map.
Shazbot (EP, formerly Alpha) - An enormous fortress occupying an entire island in the northeast ocean. Project left on indefinite hold.
Shephills (Cadmas?) - Pasture area consisting of lots of sheep in a spread-out village, complete with grass-roof houses.
Spire (yoshicookiezeus) - An arena built over the ocean, awaiting future PVP events.
SkyCity (Athrel) - A city under construction upon a gigantic flying stone slab above the southwest ocean.
Tanuki (puremrz) - A lovely scenic area with a high school nearby on the northwest continent.
Undine (???) - An underwater city project under construction.
Wilyfort (EP, formerly Dr.Strafe) - A giant floating fortress reminiscent of Megaman 2.
Worldship (Rikter) - A UFO-like flying garden above the west ocean.
WumboMelons (Dr. Rawr) - A truly breathtaking land, made entirely of melons, poised in the sky above the mushroom island in the west ocean. Also the warp is 9x larger than a normal one. :V

While I believe this should be all that's in order, please report any bugs you may come across. Thanks and have fun!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 07:50:54 AM by DX7_EP »
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
NOTICE: This post is reserved for server announcements.

Latest one at this time.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 07:49:43 AM by DX7_EP »
Bad command or file name

bkzr905

Re: [Minecraft] [1.4.7] MotK Minecraft Server - updated + reloaded!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 08:52:08 PM »
GET PUMPED EVERYBODY :D

I am MycketBra_

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 08:56:38 PM »
WHOO :getdown:

I'll get on once I'm done with uni for the day. (and actually update my client :V)
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 09:29:57 PM »
Wooo! I might join back later sometime~
Spoiler:
I'm such an immature freak but I love it how '69' is in the server address 8))))))))))

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 09:39:58 PM »
May have goofed up with AdvWorld 2 since I am not seeing trees or ores in the immediate area. If that is the case for further areas then I may close it and make a new one.
Bad command or file name

Freyband

• Mpph! Mmm, mm mmm mph mmm!
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 09:52:57 PM »
I'd try joining, but the recent removal of my back 4 teeth (Yaaay, wisdom teeth...) is kinda taking up the use of my hands. Look forward to playing again though.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 09:59:26 PM by Freyband »
Steam - freyband
Xbox Live - Zeroxes
My TF2 Backpack

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 10:09:06 PM »
Deleted the warp to AdvWorld 2 after determining it was not useful for anything. Will remake it.
Bad command or file name

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 10:31:53 PM »
Good to see that we're up and running again. The server is in good hands.  :)

To clarify on that experience pearl compensation effort I was contemplating: I still needed to do some SCIENCE with the /xp command to see if it gives people whole levels, or just individual experience points. Either way, I was planning on having people turn in their loaded pearls and I would have compensated them the total number of levels therein, as well as return the empty pearls to them. A fair amount of legwork, with somewhat liberal use of  /xp and creative mode. Much like the Music Disc exchange setup I had done earlier. The demand for the exchanges would wane over time.

As for my WilyFort, that project has been moved offline and will continue to be constructed in SSP. I am in the process of implementing resources from IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft into the structure. :3 Anyway, feel free to plunder anything/everything from the existing WilyFort on the server, as I don't plan on working on the online version anymore. No sense in having parallel versions of the same structure, y'know?

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 10:52:17 PM »
Good to see the server's up and running again!

I'll be on later this week, as work demands most of my free time right now.
"I'm a nurse!"
-Nurse Hasumi, Cave Story

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 12:19:08 AM »
Glad to see it back up; was itching to get back in. So much so I dragged Puppy into it. (Got her into Minecraft a few days back, and was very excited when I said MotK had one too. :V )

Also, thanks EP for letting me know what slots were up for grabs. Making Puppy a little surprise near the spawn point; makes it nice and easy for her in case something goes wrong. (Which, knowing how many times Puppy has got herself blown up in my frigging map, will likely be a lot.  :derp: )

Ace the Fighter

• fighting master
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 01:10:06 AM »
Hey there. long time no see guys. sorry i've been gone for so long. i didn't even know about the other server going down until i talked to Sunny and BSoD. my fault for not knowing that of course. but since this server is on the currant version at the moment, i think i'll come back on. (assuming i'm on the whitelist for this one  :derp: )

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 12:09:12 PM »

This is the strangest bit of world generation.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 01:29:46 PM »
I agree that it's really peculiar. :V
Bad command or file name

puremrz

• Can't stop playing Minecraft!
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 02:06:34 PM »
Anyway, feel free to plunder anything/everything from the existing WilyFort on the server, as I don't plan on working on the online version anymore.

Crap, I just used all my TNT on a cave.

---

Edit: By the way, I made an attempt at the ugliest world ever, maybe we can use a player map for adventure world 2?

« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 02:20:03 PM by puremrz »
Full Danmakufu game "Juuni Jumon - Summer Interlude" is done!
By the same person who made Koishi Hell 1,2 (except this game is serious)
Topic: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,9647.0.html

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 03:20:26 PM »
That looks downright hilarious to play on. :getdown:

I'll make one last attempt at advworld 2, and if that fails I'll be open to this.
Bad command or file name

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 04:10:19 PM »
Oh please we NEED pure's world :getdown:

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 04:26:04 PM »
Anyway, feel free to plunder anything/everything from the existing WilyFort on the server, as I don't plan on working on the online version anymore.
I already took the diamonds. :V

Oh please we NEED pure's world :getdown:
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 12:37:41 AM »
Hell yeah! Esupanitix is back on board, baby, with less cursing and screaming and unsettling comments!
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 12:57:53 AM »
I already took the diamonds. :V
The ones that were left.  ;)

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2013, 01:13:39 AM »
The ones that were left.  ;)
BRB deleting Strafe's inventory of his diamonds >:D
Spoiler:
(nah that won't happen)

A new AdvWorld 2 rises and actually has trees + ores!

ADVWORLD 2: REVENGE OF YE OLDE PTM WORLD EDITION

Crazy floating islands and cave-like areas spanning all the way to Y256! Very little water down below, and some areas lead straight to the Void. You're going to really want water buckets and Feather Falling here.

Ores now span twice their old vertical area (eg. diamonds will now be Y32 and below and not Y16), hopefully making those easier to come by.

NOTE: I did not pre-gen this world yet, and got overflow errors when just rendering the spawn. A render will be done overnight, so players may experience higher latency, disconnects on this world, and/or server crashes as a result.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:47:06 AM by はた참치 Seafood Inspection »
Bad command or file name

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2013, 01:35:25 AM »
Why do I get this feeling that my enderchest contents will be replaced with a full inventory of piston extensions? :V

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2013, 03:07:00 AM »
AdvWorld 2 hit another snag, quickly making another one as the mistake was simple to fix....

EDIT: Fixed and ready.

EDIT2:
...I still needed to do some SCIENCE with the /xp command to see if it gives people whole levels, or just individual experience points.
The /xp command gives individual EXP. The levels are then divided from the experience given.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:12:21 AM by はた참치 Seafood Inspection »
Bad command or file name

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2013, 05:24:51 PM »
Double post for status update.

REGARDING THE 1.5 UPDATE: (which came out today)
As it just released, we'll need to linger on 1.4.7 a bit longer and wait for Bukkit and our plugins to update before we can move.

As 1.5.1 is already confirmed, chances are the Bukkit team will work towards that version.

A 1.4.7 JAR with Optifine is provided here.

Unrelated: I will be switching from stock CraftBukkit to Spigot as our main plugin base, at least temporarily. As it is a performance-oriented branch of CraftBukkit I hope this reduces lag while being fully compatible with our plugins.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 05:34:51 PM by はた참치 Seafood Inspection »
Bad command or file name

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 04:25:04 AM »

adventure....

i lied this sucks, nothing ever spawns
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 04:41:27 AM by Dr Rawr »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 04:23:20 PM »
i lied this sucks, nothing ever spawns
I see then. I'll make the next world have something to spawn. >:D
Bad command or file name

Athrel

• v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
  • v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 04:35:21 PM »
Inb4 world made entirely out of spawners.

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 05:11:27 PM »
I accidentally a update so I can't join :(

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013, 05:15:51 PM »
A 1.4.7 JAR with Optifine is provided here.
Move to MC directory, delete the existing minecraft.jar, then rename this new file minecraft.jar.
Bad command or file name

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2013, 05:48:56 PM »
Move to MC directory, delete the existing minecraft.jar, then rename this new file minecraft.jar.
Thanks, will do later!