Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Game Over  (Read 66820 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day DIE.
« Reply #210 on: September 02, 2014, 04:07:38 AM »
I have a townread on every single person alive right now.
except bt

with the state of townread everyone else is in, I'd lynch BT immediately actually

I forgot that part because he doesn't exist, as usual.

But given how everything is going I highly doubt that's going to occur.

Well I guess I can see the reaction overnight because I need to go to bed in a minute anyway.

##unvote ##Vote BT
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #211 on: September 02, 2014, 04:15:05 AM »
I wouldn't say it's not due to your play. You had a budding wagon on your yesterday and I was going to open today with you until the Zak thing popped up. >_>

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #212 on: September 02, 2014, 04:15:26 AM »
Tally of the mod using paper and an old original iPhone to do the update

The reason my soloing is bad is because I cannot see what I a typing. Here goes.

Serela on 5 votes, l-1.
Just, Polaris, Oafish, Affinity, Serela.

Zak on 2 votes
SB, Raikaria

Coma on 1 vote
Anon

Timer: about 3 days.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 04:27:10 AM by Sky_Paladin »
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #213 on: September 02, 2014, 04:21:36 AM »
I'll try and do a reads reset tomorrow because even with Serela scum my only other pick for scum would be BT, as Oarfish would be doubly confirmed town via roleblock/cop and everyone else is a mixture of town (or Polly) from roles and play.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #214 on: September 02, 2014, 04:22:25 AM »
Okay well, at the least, there was very little interest in lynching me over Zak until my claim!

Okay yeah no nevermind I tire of this song and dance. It's so very hard to fakeclaim when town has all of the powers already and all the roles have like three different superpowered faucets. I might have been okay if I hadn't gone "Uh, o4rfish wants something out of me and since there's so many claims already it's probably justified... HI I'M RUMIA?" Then all the powers that would have made sense with Rumia were already covered by  Dorian's role, all the other claimed/flipped roles... dear god, town is grossly OP, and the fact that half of it's tassled in ITPs doesn't make a huge difference. Yes o4rfish is town, big surprise, the self-reviving roleblocker is real. No I'm kidding I just lied about my scumbuddy blocking me publically so that I ended up painting a big red X on my face and having to claim. Totally.

Let's just get this over with. I'm going to go crawl over and eat the rest of Aya's still-warm body as my final meal. One of you just come over and hit me in the back of the head real quick to make it easy. ;_;

##Vote Serela
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

« Reply #215 on: September 02, 2014, 04:24:09 AM »
(We should finish character massclaim before hammer.)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2014, 04:24:58 AM »
SO CRUEL YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME SUFFER. :C

« Reply #217 on: September 02, 2014, 04:32:51 AM »
Affinity's exclamation-point style of posting makes him ten times more fun to read than anybody else.

oh wait did serela just claim scum

Conqueror

« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2014, 04:34:00 AM »
serela, did oarfish block your kill n1? :V

Conqueror

« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2014, 04:36:55 AM »
i guess watcher/doc/whatever between bard/sb/oarfish then? oarfish please dont block me, I copied your roleblock and I kinda want to use it. :V

« Reply #220 on: September 02, 2014, 04:37:18 AM »
the fun part of role madness games is the dangan ronpa-style "here is the truth behind all the mysteries!" catharsis at the end

Conqueror

« Reply #221 on: September 02, 2014, 04:37:24 AM »
ebwop: and zak.

Conqueror

« Reply #222 on: September 02, 2014, 04:38:26 AM »
I copied your roleblock and I kinda want to use it. :V
as it would prove my night action!

« Reply #223 on: September 02, 2014, 04:38:32 AM »
anyone i should concentrate my super roleblock powers on :v

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #224 on: September 02, 2014, 04:39:17 AM »
question to Massaca, is there a reason why you chose Polaris as your cop target the previous night?

i forgot what role stuff Ralkaria had or has can someone fill me on that?

« Reply #225 on: September 02, 2014, 04:40:02 AM »
raikaria is a neighborizer. only a neighborizer, apparently. he neighborized bt+nnr n1, and then sb on n3 I think?

Conqueror

« Reply #226 on: September 02, 2014, 04:40:53 AM »
raikaria has claimed neighborizer. he neighborized nnr and bt n1, and sb n3. cut

op says mafia can use factional kill in lieu of one of their abilities so as long as people have confirmed actions we know they're not doing the nk. and mafia have to do the nk, so yeah.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #227 on: September 02, 2014, 04:41:35 AM »
A guess from PoE.

I'll be back in about an hour. Don't lynch Serela before then please. Any other questions I'll get back to them.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #228 on: September 02, 2014, 04:41:52 AM »
^To Affinity

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #229 on: September 02, 2014, 04:42:46 AM »
serela, did oarfish block your kill n1? :V
NO ;_;

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #230 on: September 02, 2014, 04:44:03 AM »
scum's gonna have to stuff themselves with shrooms soon man!  (if everything that has come to light is indeed white)

just found out that my assumption on Polaris' out doesn't hold if he's a godfather that returns purple to cops.  but i think it's not worth considering that for now.

« Reply #231 on: September 02, 2014, 04:45:03 AM »
btw who roleblocked me on night 3 anyway

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #232 on: September 02, 2014, 04:59:49 AM »
In high school I overheard some people talking about how they lost one of their friends in the woods whilst tripping on shrooms

I think they were missing for a couple days?

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #233 on: September 02, 2014, 05:01:25 AM »
die serela die!

##Unvote
##Vote: Serela

yeahhhhhhh  ;)

« Reply #234 on: September 02, 2014, 05:03:56 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote Serela

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #235 on: September 02, 2014, 05:20:29 AM »
You people are all having fun messing with me aren't you ;_; I know you were already voting me! I knoooow.

It's not nice to taunt scum. Think about it. Our NK was subverted night one. Our NK was skipped N2. O4rfish REVIVED on n3, which whether it was our kill or not, still really hurts. It's... it's not even close to lylo. We had a member nightkilled whilst helpful nightkills were prevented every, single, night.

I won't go into a single detail that will hurt the chances of my faction winning, but you should feel bad for the scumteam. Really. :C

« Reply #236 on: September 02, 2014, 05:25:10 AM »
Affinity 2009:
Quote from: Affinity
@Roukanken:

I still don't see what is wrong with praising Dorian to further a line of questioning against Serp, but ho well, I can only convince so much.  Also, while I did not acknoledge his bad points in this topic, his bad points were, again, pretty clearly raised by everyone else and thus I don't see why it is a reversal.  The backtrack you cite is imaginary.  And raising an original point is far better than jumping on votes and regurgitating reasoning, that much is certain.  And why am I scummy for being able to understand literature?  It was a valid point to discuss; you're not putting that into consideration.

Same goes to pesco; why bother raising points everyone else has raised?  It was fairly obvious that he wasn't scumhunting by the point of D3.

Reason why I did not vote for NF was because I wanted the day to last longer and was icky about giving him a chance to self-hammer; he did look suicidal after all.

I did not vote pesco for the exact same reason.  Did not vote anyone else because my lynching choice was with him, and you were prodded because your issue was serious; you had nothing on anyone other than pesco at that time.  I could have voted Kiro of course, but it was only his scumhunting techniques I was not satisfied with, which is far more minor.

You are also far too forward in your assumptions that Sodium is scum; you seem to be basing much of your cases against me and Serp around it.  Yes, I understand that he made a contradiction, which is scummy in itself, but that's just as bad as accusing us of not being suspicious of Sodium, if you didn't really include other reasons.

---

I feel that the number of words Zakeri uses is disproportionate to the actual effectiveness of his posts.  I have also suspected him since D2, and it feels that his D3 actions have only deepened my suspicion.  Adding to Serp's case, I think that page 14 is a scummy oddity here, not only does he attack Serp for rather arbitary reasons (saying that he had yet to do anything of significance beyond 312 is a baseless accusation), he also engages in faulty attack against Roukanken, sort of turning around is turnaround and engaging in WIFOM (as sodium said, trying to be a psychaitrist isn't very convincing here). 

Thus, he is currently at the top of my list now.  On the upside, I sense some scumhunting, especially since he did not choose the easy lynches, but the reasonings are lacking.

---

I think Carthrat has been more passive in this game than active, to be honest, especially later in the game when pesco was about, and when he could say the obvious.  I don't think he made any actual contributions in terms of questioning, and while he provided solid opinions on already existing stuff such as the Sodium debate, I felt that he could have done more.  Who he thinks is scum now seems to be quite important in my judgment of him.

---

Sodium has been scummy so far for two things; his AtE late D3 on a line of questionin I did not fully endorse, which was surprising, as well as his sudden switch with regard to Nietz on D2.  There was also Dorian, but the impression I got from his Day One actions were slightly town with a shade of uncertainty.  Even so, I like that he has been questioning people like me on issues that seem original enough, which is quite a good improvment on his previous play.

What is not satisfactory, however, is the fact that his questionings don't really seem to go anywhere in terms of scumhunting; he also seems to be easily appeased (in the case of Nietz, for example).  I'm not willing to judge much on benign AtE, to be honest with everyone, so I'm willing to give that a sort of pass.  Again, I would like to see how he follows up on Zakeri today, as well as his opinions on everyone else.

---

I seem to be getting good vibes from Serp; would need more time to reread him.

Affinity 2014:
die serela die!

##Unvote
##Vote: Serela

yeahhhhhhh  ;)

Conqueror

« Reply #237 on: September 02, 2014, 05:27:02 AM »
Now you understand the pain of bulletproof jailkeeper/roleblocker/doctor. I'm still surprised that is actually a role in this game.

Pedit: It would be interesting to see one like that for a lot of players. Like I know my play has changed a lot over the years.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #238 on: September 02, 2014, 05:29:57 AM »
##vote ser-uh...
Eh.

And no, Oarfish didn't claim his target last night. He really should though >:/

« Reply #239 on: September 02, 2014, 05:32:07 AM »
darn it conq that wasn't a serious comparison of past and present posts, it was supposed to be humorous B( where's your sense of humor